All Comments on 'Gym Lad'

by Millsy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story.

You've got a gift for writing - great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crazy sex story

sexy! i wish i was the guy! i wonce fucked my gf so hard her bed split in half and then her parents caame in. but they didnt yell at me they just said.we could continue fucking in the guest bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2nd Chapter?

Great story, plenty of detail but not over loaded with it. Just wish you do a chapter starting from where they wake and going forward. Also would love to see if they keep relationship secret for awhile or let everyone find out as they see them together. Also see if they a sweep stakes about the getting together going from everyone on the gym. You left plenty of room to still write, please do so it is a great story so far.

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 11 years ago

this is one of the best i've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Agreed, great as it is but would love to see the following days and other private workouts or sneaky stuff during open hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story - very stimulating

One of the best I've read!

mattbalcknakimattbalcknakiover 10 years ago
So well written

Such fun & also so hot & lusty. It sounded quite realistic with just aht bit of exaggeration to make it really steamy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great read!

I love stories that take their time and build up to the sex ... well written and leaves you anticipating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!

I loved it1

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Loved this

I liked the changes that were in this story. First he was love-struck and shy. then he was respectful and awestruck. I liked that they started giving each other some shit. If that doesn't happen, it isn't real enough. The last Sian line was fantastic: "Because," Sian smiled as she turned to me and kissed me. "If you neglect to then I will kill you."

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I knew a woman like that once, a true hardbody that I found intoxicating, but... I didn't have the balls to do anything about it. Still, a pleasant memory.

I found your use of humour very refreshing.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 9 years ago
An exercise in good writing

Excellent story and masterfully written. Loved the characters and thoroughly enjoyed their interaction. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Would have been hot if it weren't for all the casual misogyny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Half...

Got through half a page before I decided to click to comments and go elsewhere. What a self-pitying, over-blown, misogynistic arse. I've no doubt it's well-written. In what I read, the mechanics were well above average, but it's impossible for me to get into a story with such a repulsive personality as protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great read

A nice, refreshing story. Definitely enjoyed the humor. Ignore the fat chicks complaining about "misogyny".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot but douchy..

For a guy who is skinny he's an enormous douche

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it! But another vote for ignoring the fatties that are using the misogyny label as a cover for objecting to reality. Great story, believable characters and good build to a finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yum

Very well written. I really liked the way it's written makes you grow fond of the characters. and I'll admit to liking how.. er.. generous.. he is with giving her head.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
quite an accurate description of a transformation

those who read the beginning and bailed missed a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just what i needed to read.

loved the comedy and they chars where well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story line.

But there's no anticipation; when the sex happens it just happens. It's on to the final act without any gentleness. No touching for the first time. No removing clothes step by step. No building desire. All of a sudden there's a volcano. So much opportunity for increasing eroticism that's missed.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithabout 8 years ago
Laughed Out Loud

Very witty and hot story.

Like other 'fat chicks' I was a bit sorry you used your wit so well on BBWs, although I can see the temptation. A little sympathy wouldn't have gone amiss - it's tough to stay off chocolate and processed whipped cream in the girl world. Your early account of the gym shows how intimidating it can be to try to go and get fit.

I liked how you depicted Sian, you showed that even her perfectly fit body is despised by some men and how gym lad's intelligence doesn't score highly compared to his skinny physique either. It's tough in the dating game for everyone.

The characters and descriptions of the gym work were realistic and the sex was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It might have been good, but I couldn't get past all the fat shaming. Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I really enjoyed it, well done

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
Not bad at all

But VERY wordy! I was about to give up halfway through. That limits the score to 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EASILY 5 STARS

This story reminded me of Paul Harvey News. Some ordinary piece of life sounded like interesting news the way he told it.

A trip with this author will likely be interesting no matter what the destination.

The writing in this story certainly backs up his "highly literate" boast on his Biography page.

Loved the on-target comment of Anonymous 12-20-14 about commenters "using misogyny label as a cover for objecting to reality."

So, TrollTure thinks THIS is "VERY wordy"???? Hunh. Let him try the 8-page Pleaure Upon Request by pseudonym2005. I just read it. It makes Gym Lad seem succinct. Furthermore, even though the

destination (plot) was good, unlike Gym Lad, the trip (writing) was not nearly as interesting.

That was disappointing; this was satisfying.

First Millsy story.

Not the last.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Verbiage is garbiage

The story’s good

Too much adjective burdened 5 syllable complicated meaningless words and phrases

KISS

simple

Simple

Simply Sweet and simple.

I loved it when she called him β€˜honey’. Sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....

I'd love to have been in the gym the next time they both arrived for a ' workout' !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fat-Shaming

I gave up halfway through the first page because of the disgusting fat-shaming language. It's fine to construct your character as someone that isn't attracted to larger partners but it's completely unnecessary to criticise plus-sized people in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BEST STORY YET.

school gyms πŸ€€πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, though I would have liked more of an epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. Just got back from the gym and this was the perfect read for me. I see others disliked the fat shaming but I found it perfectly tuned to the character. Also, as a former fatty, I would never have gotten back to being fit as I am without somebody fat shaming me so I support it. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but the ending was too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You painted a perfect illustration of the fuck scene in the end. Visualizing each stroke, squeeze, lick and insertion! Great writing skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous