Gym Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

She wriggled up the mat the lie beside me, her arms snaking around me and her face burrowing into my neck, a knee pressing hard against my slowly softening prick, and I stroked her spine with my fingers, content to lay there in her arms as we both relaxed after our oral exertions. I figured maybe five minutes of this and I might be ready to go again but Sian had other ideas, her hands finding my cock and deftly returning it to hardness. "Take me to bed." She whispered into my throat, her lips and teeth reinforcing the request as she made her mark on my neck. "Leave your clothes here, you can collect them in the morning."

"Uh-huh." Was all my brain could generate in response to the revelation that I was spending the night. Sian struggled to her feet, grabbed both my hands with hers and effortlessly hauled me upright. She looked up at me as we stood facing each other, my hardness pressing against her firm stomach, then she released one of my hands and turned away from me, leading me towards the staff only door. I followed as she led me up a flight of stairs to her apartment, where instead of dragging me to the bedroom she turned on the lights, guided me to the sofa, instructed me to sit, then disappeared into the kitchen to emerge a minute later clutching two glasses and a half empty bottle of white wine.

"How much rest does it need before the main workout?" Sian asked seductively as she filled a glass and handed it to me. She looked incredible standing naked before me, and from her unabashed manner I suspected that she was fully aware of just how gorgeous she was. I, on the other hand, felt totally uneasy sitting nude on the sofa, still uncomfortable with a physique that was nowhere near as impressive as hers.

"Well," I began as I reached for the proferred glass, "With anybody else I'd say around ten minutes, but you standing there like that means I'll probably be ready to go the moment you put your hands on it."

"You like this?" Sian asked, glancing down at her own naked body, cupping her breasts with her hands and weighing them carefully. "Some guys think its a bit too much."

I shook my head, smiling. "It's perfect." I assured her. "I didn't realise just how much of a turn-on it was until I saw you." I went on. "Lots of women go too far and become too muscular, to the point where if it weren't for the long hair and the micro-bikini you'd begin to wonder what gender they really were, but I think you've struck a perfect balance. There's nothing about you that doesn't turn me on. It might not be to every guy's taste, but that's their loss."

"I used to be a bit too cut." Sian admitted. "Back when I thought I could do this shit professionally. But when I looked closely at the women that I was competing against I couldn't really find anything remotely attractive about them at all. It didn't help that I was very short so my proportions were all out of kilter. And then there was all those guys in bars who run a mile when they realise they are hitting on a girl who has bigger arms than they do. That was quite depressing. You put all that effort in and then find you're a total turn off to the kind of guy that turns you on."

"Only to the morons." I nodded. "I've been drooling over you for weeks and its been a real battle not to get a hard-on whenever I've watched you working out."

"Ha!" Sian laughed, sinking into an armchair opposite me and sipping from her glass as she curled her legs up beneath her. "I've had guys dicks go totally soft on me when they realise what they are getting themselves into when they undress me if I've worn loose, unrevealing clothes on a date. I swear some of them thought that I was a tranny. Its nice to find somebody that isn't part of the bodybuilding scene who sees me as attractive."

"Its nice to find a gorgeous woman with an incredibly sexy body who finds my skinny ass good enough to indulge in some naked fun." I told her. "I'm not exactly what you'd call prime beef myself. So you don't date bodybuilders?"

"I have done, but not any more. Crashed and burned every time." Sian shrugged. "They were never really my type, but they were the ones that expressed the most interest in me. Eventually I figured out that that kind of guy only has enough love for himself and nobody else. I swore to myself they could all go fuck themselves - which, believe me, they would if they could - and decided to abstain from men altogether. "

"What changed your mind?"

"A year of battery powered orgasms." Sian laughed, then she went silent for a moment before continuing. "I'm getting on a bit. Thirty is approaching fast. Settling down is starting to look increasingly attractive. Children, even. The biological clock is ticking, I think the saying goes. Being a short, well built woman is not exactly conducive to achieving those goals. I get hit on by more women than guys, you know." She revealed, rolling her eyes. I felt my cock stir at the mental imagery that statement elicited. I'd have paid good money to see some of that action.

"The only guy that ever told me that he loved me was my dad." Sian confessed. "I miss being loved and I want to know what being in a purely romantic relationship with somebody who adores me is like."

"So you lowered your standards?" I said, half joking and half hoping she'd deny this.

"Not so much lowering standards as widening the window." She told me. "Keeping an open mind. When Pearl told me that you'd been working out here primarily to have a crack at getting into my pants I figured it was time to get myself back in the game. I'd been watching you anyway, this good looking geeky guy in a gym full of ape-like he-men and I began to wonder what it might be like to get between the sheets with you. I've even fantasised about you once or twice." She admitted.

"Not as much as I've fantasised about you." I assure her. "I've flushed enough Kleenex away after erotic fantasies inspired by you that I've had concerns over causing tsunamis in the Philippines."

Again Sian laughed that deep, sexy laugh and I took another sip of the overly sweet white wine. "I think I was impressed by the effort that you were putting in, and when Pearl told me that it was all for me, and that Martin reckoned you were one of life's few remaining nice guys and that helping us get together might be worth the effort that he was putting in I figured I'd take a chance and see where it went. At the very least I could get a little fun out of the deal. A movie, dinner, dancing and perhaps a good, hard boning, for starters."

"And the most?"

"The sky is the limit." Sian shrugged. "Wedding bells and rug rats, but that's a long ways down the line." She assured me, probably thinking that she might be scaring me off with all this talk of settling down when nothing could have been further from the truth. If somebody this attractive was willing to marry me and bear my children, spending the rest of her life with me then that was all my dreams come true. I wasn't a predatory guy. Notches on the bed post wasn't my thing. I was looking for more or less what Sian was in search of, though she was perhaps a little bit ahead of me in that regard. Kids and honeymoons weren't on my radar, but a long term relationship that could lead to that, with a woman like Sian sitting on my face a coupla times a week while we practiced making babies? Fuck, where do I sign?

"Hurry up and finish your wine." I told her. "I think the first thing we should do before exchanging wedding vows is to make sure we're compatible between the sheets."

"Now that train of thought," Sian grinned, "Is why I want to date smart guys instead of neanderthals."

"I have an IQ of 130." I smiled. "Our kids are going to be smart and beautiful." I grinned, stealing a line from one of my favourite TV shows, The Big Bang Theory.

Sian laughed out loud. "The more you talk, the wetter I get." She drained her wine glass and stood up, beckoning me to follow her. I emptied my glass and trailed her into the darkness of the bedroom, falling on top of her as she collapsed backwards onto her bed, my prick already fully erect and pressing at her warm, damp opening as our mouths sought out and found each other. A slight twitch of my hips and I would have been inside her, she was that wet down there.

Our tongues tangled, twisted together, tasting teeth and gums, fencing, foraging, forcing their way into each others mouths. Sian's fingers clutched at my ass, digging in, seemingly in an attempt to manoeuvre my man bits into a position where penetration was unavoidable. She writhed beneath me, moving her hips instinctively to place my penis at the warm, wet entrance to her slick pussy. I leaned into her, pushing forward with my loins, and suddenly I was inside her, the heat of her passion engulfing the hardness of my own arousal in a fiery liquid sheath.

Sian arched her back beneath me, gasping as our mouths separated, and her legs opened to accommodate me, to take my entire length into her core. I responded by withdrawing completely, my cock vacating her cunt and consequently eliciting a whimper of disappointment from Sian's lips. I placed my lips at her neck, opened wide, and bit down upon the sensitive skin, bringing forth a tortured moan as I sucked and nipped at her flesh.

Slowly I moved down her body, my tongue leaving a moist trail down past her throat as I went lower. Sian's hands were on my back by this time, but a few moments later they were locked in my hair and pushing my face into her breasts. I opened wide and took a nipple into my mouth, my tongue teasing at the tip of the erect bud as I sucked on the whole of her aerola. Another moan escaped Sian's lips as I feasted on her heaving tit flesh, her fingernails digging into my scalp as she encouraged me to continue.

I shifted position above her and cupped her crotch with my left hand while sucking on her tit, feeling her heat warming my fingers. It was no trouble at all to slide two fingers inside Sian's pussy, the lips of her labia parting almost as if by magic the moment my hand pressed against them. I alternated my oral attentions to her other breast, my hand moving in that time honoured rhythm, encountering no resistance at all, such was Sian's arousal.

She groaned deliciously beneath me, both hands still trapped in my hair, legs scissoring up and down in what seemed to be a totally uncoordinated, almost uncontrolled manner as my fingers disappeared to their second joints into her centre. Her body may have been hard and firm, but inside she was soft and accomodating to a degree that totally contradicted her exterior. I felt like I was digging my fingers into nothing more resistant than a black forest gateau and that wacky notion made me want to go further down and taste her all the more.

My teeth clamped down on a nipple, eliciting a cry of what might have been pain or delight but was in all likelihood a delicious mixture of these contrasting sensations. I tugged on the tortured teat with my teeth, Sian's sharp intake of breath arching her back backwards and into the bed in response and the tender bud was wrenched from my mouth. I flicked my tongue soothingly over the hard, throbbing nub and she relaxed again, but with no word of complaint I felt encouraged to keep on pushing the envelope of this woman's considerable passions.

I moved down her squirming body, my tongue leaving a glistening coating of saliva from her nipples, around the underside of her breasts, then I traced the precise definition of her abdomen with the tip of my tongue. My hand continued to work slowly, almost lazily between her widely spread thighs, my mouth moving ever closer to the honey pit stretched around two of my fingers. I felt her tremble as my lips kissed the flesh around her navel, my tongue flicking into that hole and deftly swirling around it as if in practice for the deeper, finger filled hole just a few inches further down her body. Her hands found my head again, fingers mussing my hair, and I could feel a definite downward pressure in her touch. I love a woman that knows exactly what she wants.

My fingers slid out and my tongue slid in, the damp heat and the musky aroma of her sex swamping my senses. I ate into her with the enthusiasm of a bon vivante presented with a gourmet banquet, unable to stifle my own moans at the deliciousness of her taste. Eating pussy is one of my most lusted after desires, an activity that most treat as foreplay, but for me its more of an all throughout the lovemaking experience. My personal motto is eat, fuck, then eat some more. I treat cunnilingus as starters, main course and dessert, using my cock in the periods between the courses. Making a woman come once isn't enough - I need her to come on my face and then come around my cock before I feel I've done enough to deserve my own climax.

I pushed my tongue deeper into her cunt, my hands pressing down on the lower half of her flat belly and pushing upwards and outwards to open her gash, to spread her pussy further and give me more room in which to work my oral magic. Sian's fingers tightened in my hair, her hips coming up off the bed in encouragement.

"God I want your cock in me." She hissed. "Tell me its hard already,"

"Getting there, just a minute more," I lied. My cock was already hard fit to burst. Eating pussy has that effect on me. You can pair me up with a woman who fell out of the ugly tree and hit her face on every branch on the way down and I'd still be hard as rock after eating her out. If the lights are off, of course. I was way beyond that with Sian. If any more blood got pumped into the old boy it would have surely split down the seams and painted the room like a gory scene from a slasher movie.

I swirled my tongue around her clit, making her cry out loud with pleasure, then making her come close to screaming as I flicked the little bundle of hyper sensitive nerves rapidly with the tip of my tongue. My hands moved up to squeeze her breasts, my face forced more firmly against her fanny. I pinched her nipples between my fingers, pulled on them, and Sian made all manner of noises as I concentrated on pleasuring the three little nubs of flesh.

"God don't stop!" She cried, writhing beneath me so much that I was struggling to keep my face in sync with the gyrations of her crotch. I pulled harder on her nipples, stretching her tits as far as they would go without inducing pain and lapped hungrily at her sopping pussy, her juices flowing so copiously that not only was my face slick with her wetness, the sheets beneath my chin were virtually sodden. Then, suddenly, she went into spasm and came noisily into my mouth, her cuntal muscles rippling and a noticeable surge of discharged creams spilled into my mouth.

As her orgasm was still reverberating through her twitching body I moved myself above her and in one smooth movement rammed my cock right to the balls inside her dripping gash.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" She shouted involuntarily, obviously taken by surprise, but I covered her mouth with mine and began to make slow love to her.

She damn near sucked my face off in the opening minute of our copulation, her tongue almost as deep inside my mouth as my prick was buried in her velvety gash. I held myself inside her, fully embedded in her cunt, grinding my groin against hers in a circular motion. At first I fucked her at a deliciously slow pace, savouring the sensations of her pussy walls clutching at each inch of my hard dick. When her orgasm had finally ended and her out of control writhing beneath me became motions more in synchronisation with my own, I then started to pick up the pace.

I grasped a tight hold of the insides of her thighs and pushed them up and away from me, giving my cock access to the deepest recesses of her pussy, a tight, semi-liquid channel that seemed to ripple and undulate around my thrusting penis. I pushed her legs so far back that her knees were crushing her nipples into her chest, my hands guiding her feet to my mouth.

I sucked on a toe, making her groan and shudder beneath me, then I ran the tip of my tongue between her toes, swirling it around them as I stabbed my prick deeper and harder into her incredible body.

"Mmm yeah, fuck me honey." She implored, the pace of our lovemaking having slowed while I feasted on her feet. I increased the pace again, releasing her legs so that they fell back into a more relaxed posture, and I leaned forward, placing my palms on her tits. I rammed my cock into her as I squeezed her breasts and pinched at her nipples, getting nothing more than a "Fuck, yeah." for my troubles.

I fucked her in this way for a minute or so, letting her take my entire body weight through her tits as I sawed my cock in and out of her body, roughly manhandling the squashed breasts as my hips slammed against the insides of her widely spread thighs. Her eyes burned into mine, her lower lip trapped between her teeth and her face flushed, her hands raking down my back to clutch at my ass cheeks, fingernails digging sharply into the soft flesh there on the outstroke to encourage me to ram it back into her accommodating depths as quickly as I could.

"Turn me over." She hissed.

"Why? Is this side done already?" I asked, grinning down at her as I felt sweat run down my face and bead at my nose. Before she could answer I slipped my cock out of her and leaned back, helping her roll over onto her belly. When she was lying beneath me with her face buried in the pillow I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled her ass up until she was on her knees. I glanced down at the sweat soaked glistening gash before me, at the hidden darkness of the other orifice winking up and me, and couldn't help myself. I shuffled back on the bed, bent at the waist, and pressed my tongue against her blood engorged, recently fucked cuntal folds.

Sian gasped, shuddering at the feel of my tongue circling her pussy hole. My fingers descended upon her ass cheeks, grasping them tightly, prising her butt cheeks apart to ease my access to her entrance. I dipped my tongue inside her, eliciting a groan as it pressed against her clit, my nose tightly nestled between her ass cheeks and alarmingly close to the last place a sane person would place his nostrils. Sensing nothing untoward there, I did something that I had never done before and experimentally swept the tip of my tongue over that secondary opening.

I'd engaged in ass play before, but never with my tongue. Previously I'd forced a finger up a woman's butt while eating her out. Some loved it, some tried to squirm away. Horses for courses, I suppose. I've used a vibrator on one woman, burying it in her ass while I tongue fucked her, then later I again rammed it in and out of her anus while fucking her pussy with my cock. The feel of the hard, buzzing plastic pressed against my throbbing prick through the thin membrane of flesh between them had been a memorable experience, one that ended with a premature ejaculation, so intense had that sensation been. I'd even fucked a woman up the ass bareback once, and paid the price for that with a water infection that cost two days off work as a consequence. A bonus, some might say but I decided that was an experience never to be repeated. But putting my tongue in there? The thought had never even occurred to me before Sian.

Her ass seemed perfectly suited to it, the shape of the depression almost perfectly matching the taper of my tongue and the ease of access to it because of her tight ass making it seem almost natural that it end up there. With flabbier birds it would have taken a fair bit of effort to get in that deep, but with Sian it was right there, front and centre, ready for action and not the least bit off-putting. It was like they had been made for each other. So, naturally (or unnaturally depending on one's taste) I pressed my tongue against the orifice and gently fondled her pussy lips with my fingers, the exact opposite of what I usually did while going down on a woman.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers