Gym Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
148 Followers

Amazingly Sian seemed to enjoy it, thrusting herself back at me and groaning with delight. I circled her ass with my tongue, feeling an unusual tingle as it explored the rim of her anal cavern, and eased two fingers inside her gushing cunt hole.

"Oh my fucking God!" Sian whimpered as my fingers delved deep into her gash and my tongue prepared for a mirror image assault on her ass. "Do it, you dirty bastard!" She urged, bucking her hips back at my face, my fingers disappearing to the knuckles in her slit and my tongue burying itself in her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned as I flicked my tongue around her dark, puckered ring and slid my fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy. I pressed my tongue firmly against her asshole and wagged it left and right. I felt her ass crack widen, opening my eyes to find that her own hands were gripping her butt cheeks and prising them apart for me to have more room to work in. Her cunt hole and anus expanded slightly, stretched by her tugging, and the tip of my tongue found itself inside her, the taste not nearly as unpleasant as I had feared.

But it sure wasn't the taste of pussy cream. I treated her to the ass tongueing that she wanted for a few moments, then shifted my position and slid my tongue into her distended pussy alongside my fingers. If she was disappointed she kept it to well hidden. I sucked and slurped on her clitoris, my fingers having moved to her pussy lips to spread them even wider for my tongue. Sian's moans by this time were somewhat muffled by her face being buried in a pillow. I licked, lapped and speared my tongue deep into her body, driving a thumb hard into her soaking anus that turned her muffled moans into a stifled shriek.

I thrust my thumb all the way in, hooking it down so that I could feel the pad of the digit pressing against my tongue through the fleshy membrane that separated front from back. I licked at my thumb through Sian's cunt wall for a few moments then decided that it was high time I saw to my own needs next as my cock was so hard it felt more like a bar of steel than flesh and blood.

I positioned myself behind her, the thumb of my right hand still fucking in and out of her ass, and guided my cock to her quim entrance, using the radiated heat to home unerringly in on the centre of the target like some infrared guided missile.

The warhead penetrated her defenses and the target more or less exploded. She threw back her head, uttered a "Fuuuck, yesssss!" and I eased my cock past the pressure of my own thumb, inch by delicious inch, until I was holding myself inside her at maximum penetration and she was gurgling incoherently at the invasion of both her holes. Her back was still arched, her head thrown back as she gasped at the bedroom wall, so I took a handful of her blonde hair in my left hand and started to fuck her slowly.

"Aaaah yeah!" Sian cried as I began to pull on her hair harder, and already I could feel her fucking back at me. I closed my fist tighter in her hair, feeling it pulling against her scalp. Slow fucking wasn't doing it for me. The feel of her tight but soft and slippery cunt enveloping my cock was driving me crazy, destroying what little self control I possessed. I wanted to slam it in her hard and fast, to hear the bed creak and groan beneath us, to feel her ass cheeks slapping against my hips and the headboard banging against the wall to leave permanent reminders if our lovemaking scarring the pale yellow finish.

So I let go of her hair, eased my thumb out of her ass, placed both my palms on her flanks, squeezed tight with my fingers, and proceeded to fuck the shit out of the hot little bitch, pulling her back onto my impaling cock at each powerful thrust of my loins. The noise was incredible. On top of the metallic remonstrations of the bed, the dull thudding complaints from the headboard and the wet, lewd clapping of our sweating flesh slamming together, there was also Sian's "Ahh"'s and my grunts of effort with each stroke adding to the cacophany of copulation reverberating about the room, not to mention out into the street, I suspected.

I was loving every second of this fuck, my cock hard as steel in her velvetty box, disappearing entirely inside her as my hairy crotch ground against her denuded pubis, but I couldn't keep it up for long. It was clear that I'd spent too much time on muscle building and not enough on stamina. After a while I began to slow down. I could even hear myself begin to pant like an exhausted dog, and Sian glanced back over her shoulder at me as I slid my cock in and out of her.

"Let me go on top." She said. As if I could have stopped her. The trouble was, her cunt felt so fucking awesome wrapped around my cock that, as much as the idea of Sian riding me hard appealed to me, I could not bring myself to pull the old boy out of her.

"It feels too nice like this." I told her as I reached around her body, both hands squeezing a hanging breast each, tweaking the nipples roughly as I screwed her.

"Mmmmm" Sian murmured, perhaps not in agreement, it was difficult to tell. I felt a hand on my balls, Sian pulling at my nut sac in exactly the way that I was abusing her tits, massaging my scrotum firmly on each in stroke and tugging on the loose flesh on the out stroke as if that was not permitted. Then she said; "Fuck me hard or let me suck your cock."

Well I wasn't going to turn that offer down. I pulled myself out of her tight pussy with a mixture if reluctance and anticipation and collapsed onto my back beside her. She didn't waste any time, just crabbed sideways to straddle me, hoisted my cock up from my belly where it rested, and sat on it in one smooth motion, her soaking pussy sucking it into her delightful depths.

"You lying little bitch!" I told her, unable to suppress a laugh at how easily I had been had, then she put both her hands on my chest and had me some more.

There was no love in the way she rode me, no tenderness, no savouring of shared intimacy, she just rode me like a wild rutting animal, her cunt burning my cock with the friction as she bounced her body up and down on mine. The bed began making even more alarming noises than when it had been slamming against the wall, this time it felt as if it was going to snap in two as Sian rammed herself violently down onto my prick, taking it all inside her at least twice per second, fucking me to the edge of my sanity. Her eyes were closed as she fucked me, her blonde hair whipping about her face, her tits bouncing wildly, her mouth open in an endless, muted groan as she concentrated on the intensity of the fucking that she was taking from me.

I reached up, grabbed her breasts and crushed them hard with my fingers. "Fuck!" Sian cried, throwing back her head. "Fuck!" She yelled again, her pace not letting up in the slightest. "Fuuuck!" She damn near shrieked, then while my own climax began to build, hers arrived like a runaway freight train, thundering through the bedroom in a crescendo of tortured wood, steel, springs and sweat soaked screaming flesh.

Sian's cunt pulsed around my cock, an eye popping rippling motion of elasticated pussy walls attempting to milk the cum out of my aching dick. Another pulse issued a brief warm wetness, a spraying of cunt cream that I could feel squirt from the union of our bodies and soak into my pubic region. "Shiiiiiit!" She hissed, her cunt still spasming but her riding of me having by this time ceased, holding my cock inside her at maximum penetration, her body wanting my cum jetting straight into her cervix even though her mind didn't consciously know what it was doing. It was just human nature in action. The more cum you soak up, the better the chance of it working, if you see what I mean.

But I wasn't ready. Somehow I had managed to hold back my ejaculation while her spasming vagina had tried to suck it out of me, had succeeded in riding out the storm of her hard, fast fucking of my shattered body until I was ready to take charge again, my few minutes of near motionlessness underneath Sian's onslaught having temporarily recharged my batteries. Still holding onto Sian's tits I pulled her down onto me, then, when I could reach, I knotted my hands in her hair and pulled her face to mine.

I slid my tongue into her mouth, getting no response for a few moments as she came to her senses, then when her tongue began to fight against mine I started to fuck up into her cunt as she sat on me. Sian positioned herself so that she was straddling me still, but this time her pussy wasn't pressed hard against my belly, and was now a good three or four inches above me, allowing me room to work at my own pace beneath her.

She bit my lip as we sucked face, my cock pistoning in and out of her at roughly the pace she had been fucking me, and I pulled at her hair firmly, breaking the kiss and arching my back to suck and bite on her tits. I lasted less than a minute, then it was my turn to shout out my pleasure as I unloaded my balls into her squirming body, pulse after pulse of my spunk shooting up and into her, then squirting out from the joining of our genitalia to soak into the forest of pubic hairs at my groin.

Sian settled on top of me, taking my full length inside her as she kissed me repeatedly, her lips leaving their wet mark on what felt like every exposed inch of my cheeks, chin, forehead and neck, the mixed slime of our manic fucking running down the insides of my legs and soaking into the bedsheets. After a while she rolled off me, lying panting by my side, her flesh dappled with sweat, her face aglow and her breasts tinged pink with post orgasmic flush.

"Are all warm-ups supposed to be like that?" I asked.

"Yes," Sian replied. "And its vital that you perform a comprehensive warm-up every time you visit the gym."

"Why's that?" I wondered.

"Because," Sian smiled as she turned to me and kissed me. "If you neglect to then I will kill you."

Our babies grew up smart, beautiful and tough.

Millsy
Millsy
148 Followers