Gym Membership Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was unable to reach back to his face she tried using her feet to stomp on his. "God dam it, let me go you pervert!" She yelled back at him. Scott kept his hand firmly placed on her back as she tried to struggle against him, he grinned as she yelled. They were so far back in the gym that no one would hear them over the music that was pumped out through the PA system. Her sneaker slammed down on his foot, it hurt, but he held her firm feeling the rest of her body twist and turn in his arms. The angle she was at was extremely awkward, she was having difficulty keeping her balance as her pants remained twisted around her ankles.

Realizing that his arms would not let go of her so easily she tried to swing back at him with one elbow, hoping to hit him in the face. He let go of her back as she swung her elbow at him, his fingers wrapped around her wrist and he pinned it back at her side, she tried to straighten up but he leaned forward and her back came in contact with his chest, he leaned forward even more forcing her to rock forward a little. He raised his back leg and pressed his knee into the backs of hers, buckling them and taking her completely off balance.

He held her and let gravity do its work, taking her down. Her knees connected with the carpet below and her hands went to the ground in front of her for support. He bent down with her and kept pressure on her back forcing her to bend at the waist, her arms became pinned beneath her chest her face only a few inches from the carpet now. He smiled; his high school wrestling experience came in handy from time to time. "Pervert," he repeated what she had called him menacingly, "you haven't seen anything yet." He grabbed what was left of her ponytail and pulled her head up to look at him.

Crystal cried out at the sudden pain that shot through her scalp. His eyes held her in an intense gaze as a smile crossed his face. His eyes looked very different from earlier, something like a wild animal on the hunt. His smile was so frightening it made her shiver to see it widen across his face. As he let go of his hold on her hair her head fell back toward the floor, and just as she began to try to un-wedge her arms she felt an intense pain shoot through her.

Scott slapped her ass hard. "You will learn to do as you are told." He said as he bent down close to her face. Her body jumped trying to get away from him while a scream escaped her lips. She barely moved a half an inch because Scott's body fit like a glove over top of hers and his weight kept her held fast against him. His free hand moved from her ass to her shirt, he started to pull it up as his other hand and his weight held her in position on the floor.

Crystal managed to pull one of her arms free from beneath her chest and she used it to slap at his hand and when that didn't work she tried to pull her shirt back down. "If you think I'm going to do ANYTHING you say, you're fucking nuts!!" She screamed back at him. "Help! Help me...help!!!" She screamed towards the door hoping someone else might hear her.

Scott grabbed Crystal's free arm and twisted it up and forced it up behind her back. She whimpered from the pain and stopped screaming momentarily. He used the opportunity to pull her shirt up her back as far as he could; he switched hands holding her wrist as he moved the shirt over that arm. He pulled it over her head and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in her bra and panties.

Her hair tie went with her shirt as it hit the floor causing her hair to spill around her head as it dangled against the floor in front of her. She tried to push him off of her by rocking from side to side; she tried to bounce him off as well but couldn't get the leverage or the height to do any good. She started to scream again, he smiled now aroused by her struggle and his dominance over her. She felt his growing arousal against her lower back and renewed her efforts to push him off. He was so close she could feel every one of his muscles pressed up against her as they flexed in his arms, chest, and legs.

Crystal felt him removing her pants from her ankles, all she had left down there were her socks. She screamed for help again He used her pants from off of the floor and shoved part of a wadded up leg into her mouth as she opened it to scream again. "Now now, calling for help will only make things even more unpleasant for you." He chuckled and reached down to unfasten the clasp on her bra.

Her muffled screams continued, but she knew they probably would not be heard. She felt her bra unclasp and leaned forward trying to keep the bra from coming off of her, but he yanked it free with seemingly great ease. He let it fall to the floor beside them. He stroked the sides of her breasts that were now exposed to him. Gravity and his hands made them bounce around in front of her. She closed her eyes and whimpered. When he spoke closely at her ear she could feel his breath against her skin. "Now, Crystal," he said leaning down next to her, his lips almost touching her ear, "you are going to do EVERYTHING, I tell you to, whether I have to force you to...or not...is up to you." He reached out and touched her cheek. She jerked her head away from his hand.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a jump rope, pulling the arm that had been tucked underneath her free he pinned it to her back. Wrapping the rope around both of her wrists he tied them securely together. "Now where shall we start your training?" He asked sarcastically as he pushed her shoulder and rolled her over to her back. His eyes roamed her body, now his playground, where to start first he wondered to himself as he reached down and brushed some hair out of her face. She pulled at the bindings. Her eyes went wide as she was now staring straight at Scott above her.

Only he wasn't looking in her eyes right now. Instead his eyes were staring at her body. She was breathing rapidly and in short breaths from the fear that soared though her. A few tears started to escape from the corners of her eyes and drip down onto her ears. Her body was shaking like a leaf in the wind from fear and she realized that now her legs were momentarily free. She bent one up towards her chest and began to aim for his chest with her sock covered foot. Scott saw her leg move out of the corner of his eye; it didn't register as something he needed to be concerned about though. His eyes were focused on her breasts; her rapid breathing caused her generous tits to heave up and down with each breath. He smiled a little seeing the tears drip down her face, he started to reach out to wipe one of them away as she struck out with her foot.

Crystal's heel smashed into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. He let out a loud gasp as the air whooshed out of him. He fell forward his face falling next to hers and his shoulder hitting her chin, his hard cock pressed into her thigh, he rolled over and continued to gasp as he tried to regain his breathing. Her jaw hurt a great deal and she winced from the pain. She rocked back and forth till she was able to roll away from him.

He could see bright flashes of light in his head as he looked up at the ceiling and then turning his head slowly. He saw her start to roll over. He closed his eyes and tried to calm his body, he concentrated on trying to make his lungs start to breathe again. He pursed his lips and slowly started to exhale and then forced his lungs to take in air again. With her head against the floor for balance Crystal had worked herself back onto her knees. The part of her pant leg that Scott had shoved into her mouth earlier came out as she rubbed her face against the carpet. Pushing back from the floor with her head she was able to get into a kneeling position.

It took only a glance to see that Scott was still on the floor holding his head with one hand clearly still disoriented. She pulled one leg up in front of her and after a few seconds was able to balance enough to raise herself up without her hands. 'She is going to pay for this.' He promised himself. "Bitch." Softly escaped his lips as he coughed, now able to breath again. He opened his eyes looking to see where she was. She knew that he was now definitely pissed off she ran as fast as she could to the door.

Crystal pushed against the door with her body several times but it would not budge. She thought back to earlier when Scott had held the door for her to walk in and she remembered that the door opened in to the room, not out. "Shit shit shit!" She said out loud as she kicked at the door with her foot and sock a couple of times. Then while still trying to look at the door to see what she was doing she turned her body and bent her knees so that her hands would be level with the doorknob so she could turn it and pull the door inward. The position made her boobs push upward and her legs spread wide as she kept her balance against the door.

It took three tries, and the rope against Crystal's wrists now hurt like hell, but she finally was able to get a hold of, and turn, the knob with her hand. The door latch clicked and she started to pull it open. Scott staggered to his knees his breathing starting to become closer to normal; he put his hand on the ground and pushed himself up to his feet.

He looked around seeing her at the door, squatting down with her back towards it, and staring at it over her shoulder. She was trying to get out; she had started to pull the door open. She was going slowly, afraid that her hand might lose it's grip if she went any faster plus walking forward with knees bent and back against the door was not an easy thing to do. 'Just a few more inches.' She thought to herself as she continued to look around the edge of the door out into the hallway.

He sprinted the few steps over to the door as she had taken her first step out into the hallway; her sock touched the floor as he reached her. His fingers intertwined in her blond hair and he jerked her back hard, as she let out a yelp. He twisted his frame and slung her to the floor as he poked his head out of the door to make sure no one was in the hallway, all clear, he shut the door and clicked the lock on the knob, he knew she could unlock it very easily but it would take her a second to get to it again.

She had skidded across the floor when he flung her down and now had what felt like an angry rug burn high on her right cheek bone. She rolled over to her knees and started to get up, he walked up to her and grabbed her hair again and pulled her to her feet the rest of the way. She again shrieked in pain and a couple of tears fell from her eyes but she got her footing.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her back to his chest "You're going to pay for that one you fat bitch." Anger showed in his eyes as he spoke and then let go of her hair. He walked her over to one of the mirrors and stood there for a long moment looking at her reflection, the burn on her cheek already starting to redden.

He reached down and grabbed her belly, lifting up her excess. "Now where should I start?" He let go of her belly and moved his hand up to her breast; he cupped one and lifted it feeling the soft heft in his hand. "At least you have a nice set of tits." He said as he let go of her breast.

She looked away from the mirror trying to tell herself this wasn't really happening then she felt a sharp pain and looked back wide eyed at the mirror to see he was pinching her nipple. Scott smiled as he saw her eyes open wide at the pain she felt from his pinching her nipple, his arm tightened around her as she struggled more against him. "I'm sure we can think of something fun to do." He said giving her a wicked smile as he looked at her in the mirror. His words terrified and sent shivers through her, especially when she saw his face as he stared back at her in the mirror.

He let go of her nipple and pulled her hair forcing her head back to his shoulder, he looked at her face and kissed her on the cheek. "I want to make sure you get a good view of everything." He turned her to make sure she could see, he reached up and pinched and pulled on her other nipple. "Now slut," he said as he pulled on her nipple, "I want to see what's underneath those panties of yours." He reached down and started to slowly pull them down from her waist.

Scott's words slithered into her ear like some horrifying snake that could strike at any second. She was staring back in the mirror wishing she didn't have to, but Scott's hold kept her facing forward no matter how hard she tried to turn away. His fingertips pressed into her flesh as he started to work her blue panties down over her hips and then along her thigh. He switched hands and pushed them down on the other side too.

Crystal tried desperately to pull her hips away and out of his reach, but his grip was to tight on her. She pulled at her arms trying to free them from the bindings and ended up only rubbing them against Scott's lower chest. "No, please don't. No! No!!" She said as Scott pulled the panties further and further down. She tried to squeeze her legs together to prevent him from getting them down, but he yanked hard at the band ripping them down her body. He got them down past her pelvis and looked at her, he lifted her belly to see what he had exposed down there.

"Very nice, you must be a whore with a shaved pussy like that," he said as he let go of her panties and reached up to squeeze her breast again. Her panties collapsed to the floor around her ankles. Crystal had never thought twice about shaving her pussy, she had always loved the feeling of it so silky smooth and shaved it on occasion. Especially to surprise her boyfriend. But she certainly didn't expect for it to be so easily seen by someone she hardly knew and definitely not like this.

She cried wishing she'd never come to the gym. She clamped her eyes shut as several more tears fell. His hands were on her breast again. "Stop it! Stop!! Why would you do this? Why?...Please just let me go." She said between sobs. Crystal was trying very hard to keep her legs together now that she no longer had the cover of her panties. She lifted one of her legs slightly and crossed it somewhat in front of her to conceal things better. As she was in this position she started to feel the fabric of Scott's shorts push against her. His cock stiffened and raised up through his boxer shorts, she could easily feel the fabric pressing against her inner thighs. She was so startled that she put her foot down and the tented fabric was able to push further up between her legs. She gasped.

He watched as she shut her eyes to the image in the mirror, he pushed her forward making her step towards it. He continued making her walk the few steps until her face was only a few inches from it, he reached out past her and pressed the mirror, opening it with a click. Her nipples connected with the cold glass and she sucked in a breath as they hardened instantly. The door released, and he pulled her back to let it swing open, inside were several exercise balls, he reached in and pulled out a translucent blue one and let it bounce along the floor. He then shut the mirror and repositioned her where she was originally.

He reached up and fondled her breasts once more, her nipples hard from all of the forced activity that they had received and the cold glass. "I'm doing this," he whispered into her ear, "because you're the kind of woman who needs it." He positioned the exercise ball between her legs, his hands went to her shoulders and pushed her down forcing her to sit on the ball, the cold plastic pressed into her skin.

"I don't need to be treated like this. Please don't..." But her words were cut off as she was pushed downward and ended up landing on the exercise ball between Scott's legs. She was now sitting very low to the ground and the angle forced her knees high and caused her legs to automatically spread revealing her inner pussy lips to the mirror in front of her. She felt the striking coolness of the ball's material against her bare skin, but thankfully it warmed up quickly.

After gaining some balance she tried to close her legs, but with her hands tied behind her back she couldn't quite keep from toppling over without keeping her legs spread at least a little. 'At least I don't have to feel the tent in his pants against my thighs anymore.' She thought to herself. When he yanked her head backward she winced again. The roots on her head were quite sore from all this hair pulling. She was once again staring into his eyes as he spoke. "When is the last time you got fucked like a proper whore?"

"Go fuck yourself," was the only response she gave him.

Scott smiled as she swore at him; he reached down and put a finger on her lips. "Awww such a dirty mouth," his hand went to her cheeks, and gave them a soft squeeze, his face took on a smile, "I like that." Letting go of her face he put his hand on her shoulder and started to walk around in front of her, he could see the pink of her pussy as he looked at her body. He squatted down and put his hands on her soft inner thighs and slowly spread her legs apart, he felt her trying to squeeze them together he smiled and dug his fingertips into her soft flesh, feeling the marbling underneath her skin.

He took a long look at her pussy; he could see it glistening softly in the light in the room. He could smell her natural scent from the short distance, the muskiness was deliciously intoxicating. He grinned knowing it was going to feel so good when he finally plunged his hard cock into it, he wondered how tight she was going to be. "The gym will be closing in ten minutes" Came the voice of the receptionist over the PA system.

He looked up at her and smiled, the gym would be totally empty, plenty of room to play. "Well I would hate for you to get stuck in here with me," he said to her sarcastically, "tell you what," he pulled her forward on the ball moving it to her lower back, "if you can do two hundred sit ups in five minutes I will let you go." his hands stroked the soft skin of her thighs and slowly moved up towards her belly, he gave her flab a squeeze.

Crystal could see him staring at her slit and wanted very badly to close her legs, but he would not let her do so. When the announcement about the closing of the gym had come over the intercom panic coursed its way through her. His deal was ridiculous. "No one I know could even do a hundred in that amount of time. You really want to see it done, then do it yourself."

Crystal was now in a most awkward position on the exercise ball. She hated being on display for him. "I'm not playing your sick little game you prick." She tried to push away with her feet so she could roll backward off the ball, but he held her fast. 'Surely someone would be walking by soon to lock up down here,' she thought to herself and began again calling out for help. "Help me, someone please help me!!! Rape!!!"

Scott frowned; she wasn't willing to give into his games, to bad. He would have to find other games to play, ones where she didn't have much of a choice. He was about to slide a finger into her slit when she started to yell again. He grabbed under her thighs and rolled her backwards, her weight taking her over and her back slamming against the floor. Her head struck the floor causing her to feel extremely dizzy and she closed her eyes against the pain.

She was quiet momentarily. Her hair fanned out around her head, with a few tendrils falling haphazardly across her forehead. She let go a low painful sound from her mouth, "ohhhwwww." Looking around and seeing her panties close by he grabbed them. He kicked the ball out of the way and moved to her side. Her eyes began to re-open as the world stopped spinning and came into focus.

Just then she saw her blue panties in his hand. He straddled her midsection and shoved the panties into her mouth as she tried to bite his fingers and started to scream again. He could see the anger on her face and heard her muffled yells. She screamed through the fabric and turned her head from side to side trying to dislodge the material from her mouth.