Gym Membership Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott grabbed hold of Crystal's head and forced her to look at him, she looked back up at him with daggers in her eyes. "I love hearing you scream," he paused and smiled, "but let's save that for later." He let go of her face. He disappeared from her view. It was then that she felt his hot breath caress her left nipple just before his mouth covered it and began to suck on it.

He sucked each one into his mouth, tasting her, feeling the texture of it in his mouth. He pressed his lips against her soft breasts as he suckled on each of them, he swirled his tongue around her nipple. She tried to rock herself away from his mouth, but he held her still. As he sucked and pulled at each of her nipples and the skin around them in a tender fashion her body responded accordingly.

He softly bit down on her nipple and pulled her breast up with his teeth, he then did it to the other one and then let go of. She knew her nipples had always been very sensitive and she could feel the reaction pooling into a musky mixture in her pussy below.

She continued to yell against the fabric in her mouth wishing her body would not respond so much to this bastard's attentions on her. She kicked and bent her knees trying to connect with him. As he caressed her cheek she began to cry. He moved his free hand to her cheek and stroked it as he continued to suck on her nipples for a few more moments; he then started to gently bite the soft flesh of her breasts, working his way around each nipple. His cock pressed into her stomach as he continued to play with his pet.

Scott felt her struggling under his weight, her knees came up and hit the back of his thighs and ass as she tried to hurt him. He felt her chest heave again as she started again to cry. His fingers continued to stroke her cheek and neck; he felt the warm teardrops moisten her cheek as they ran down from the corners of her eyes.

He amused himself with her breasts, going from sucking to biting her nipples to sucking and then biting her breasts. He stopped for a moment and looked up at her, her eyes glistening with tears. He reached behind him and started to rub the soft skin of her pelvic area. His fingertips barely grazed her soft skin; he watched her face, loving her reactions, as he got closer to her pussy.

Her eyes shot open and they held a note of terror. She knew it was only a matter of time before he would feel the wetness that had pooled there. The worst part was that her arousal was not of her choosing and she hated herself for reacting to him that way. Her body had betrayed her completely, and she knew that Scott would find some way to humiliate her for it. Just before he reached her opening his fingers stopped and Crystal let go a breath of relief and let her head fall back down to the floor.

He smiled at her, "I think I will save that for later." he leaned forward and kissed her cheek. He moved his way up and straddled her shoulders, his large cock evident in his pants. He reached for his waistband and started to pull it down. "Can you use your mouth for something other than yelling?" His shorts were pulled down revealing his very stiff erection and full heavy testicles. It stood straight out from him, he moved his hips to lean forward, his hand going to the base of his manhood. He took it in his hand and started to rub his warm cock against her cheek, he slowly moved it across her face and over to her lips.

He rubbed his cock along her cheek where her face was still wet from her tears, then down across her lips. She closed her eyes trying not to look at it or him. Then felt her cheeks squeezed tightly and her head brought back up to face him. He grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them hard, "If I ever feel your teeth on me, your punishment will be like nothing you have ever experienced," he said, his voice icy cold. He let go of her face and started to rub his cock on her lips again. She wasn't sure what type of punishment he had in mind, but she really wasn't sure she wanted to find out either.

As Scott stared a few more tears rolled out from the corners of her eyes. He moved up off of her, his weight lifting off of her chest. He looked at her naked body there on the floor admiring it for a moment; he leaned down and wrapped his fingers around her golden locks. He put one hand under her back and lifted her up using her hair and her shoulder to lift her. He got her up on her knees and turned her to make sure she could see herself clearly in the mirror.

He walked around her a few times; taking in her figure, enjoying the submissive position she had been forced into. Crystal shivered feeling Scott's gaze as it looked her over. He ran his hand along her cheeks and pulled the panties out of her mouth, they were wet with her saliva, he guessed her mouth must be very dry after holding her panties in there. Well maybe he could use water as a bargaining chip, but later. Her jaw felt stiff and sore. He held her hair as he took the base of his cock in his hand; he guided it to her lips rubbing the head of it against them. "Open your mouth slut."

Crystal had already decided not to comply. 'No teeth right, well if he doesn't even have the chance to stick it in my mouth then how could I use my teeth?' Crystal thought to herself as she kept her mouth clamped shut and tried to turn her face away from where his cock bounced around in front of her.

Scott let go of his cock and slapped her across the face with his hand. The slap startled Crystal, but then she had expected it on some level. He paused letting the slap sink in, and then he slapped her again, harder this time. "Open your mouth, Crystal. Don't make this any more difficult than it has to be." He touched her cheek caressing it where he had just slapped her. She was sure the slaps would leave a red marks on her cheek. But with courage she kept her mouth shut tightly. She wanted to call Scott all sorts of profane names and tell him to go to hell, but she knew it was more important to keep her mouth shut. He let his fingers move across her face down to her neck slowly stroking her, gently kneading her flesh.

In a swift motion he took his hand from her neck and moved it to her nose. "You're going to open your mouth for me." His fingers pinched her nose shut and he grinned and waited for her to take a breath. Crystal shook her head violently from side to side in an effort to loosen his grip. She could feel his fingers tightening in her hair, but she refused to let the pain keep her from her task. She would turn blue before giving in. Now getting her whole body into the act she squirmed pulling against his hold on her hair and nose.

Scott was enjoying her defiance; it was going to make fucking her throat so much better. He laughed as she wriggled against his hold, his hand tightening its grip on her head. Her breasts slid back and forth across his upper thigh as she tried to pull herself free of his grasp. His fingers pinched her nose harder as he made sure the grip was firm. "You're only making this worse, Crystal," he teased and ended with a chuckle at her predicament, she was turning pale and he knew it would not be long.

He broadened his stance and pulled her face close to him flexing and straining to hold hear head still as she tried to work her way free. He pulled up on her hair making her jerk, the hair that was in his hands casing her pain with each movement. He bent one knee and started to press it into her stomach as she moved, he leaned back pulling on her hair, bending her body over his knee. "I hope you don't pass out on me, I'd rather you be awake for all of this." He pulled her face into his stomach.

Realizing that she could not hold her breath any longer Crystal opened her mouth for a second to gasp for air and then immediately clamped her teeth shut so she was breathing through her teeth. "If you put that thing in my mouth, I will bite it off." She mumbled angrily through clenched teeth. She could feel Scott's knee against her middle and still felt the very painful grip he held on her hair and nose. She had so far been forced to do everything this asshole wanted, but she refused to willingly open her mouth to give him a blowjob. She continued to fight his hold on her and hoped he would give up before she did.

Scott frowned angered by her refusal to do as he asked. He twisted his hips and pulled her towards him, flinging her over his hip she hit the ground on her side. He let go of her nose and hair as she hit the floor; he pushed her shoulder down pinning her back to the ground. He straddled her, squeezing his knees into her ribs, he moved his hand to her nose, pinching it shut again.

She groaned in pain from the landing and then again as his legs began to crush her ribs, but she kept her teeth clenched tightly. His other hand covered her mouth; he leaned down close to her. "You're going to wish you had let me fuck your face Crystal." He bit down on her earlobe and new pain shot through her senses. She struggled violently fearing he might just kill her rather then deal with her further. "Now I'm really going to have to punish you." He roughly kissed her forehead. The promise of real punishment had her eyes widening. 'What more could this hell become?' She wondered.

He pushed himself up off her, pausing to pinch her nipples and pull on them as he stood and looked down. "Now, don't you go anywhere." He said and then went to the door, he unlocked it went through and relocked before pulling it closed behind him. He made a quick circuit of the gym, making sure that everyone had left for the night. He made sure all of the motion sensors were turned off in the gym, took care of a few other minor details, and went to his office to grab a bag from underneath his desk before he headed back to the room. He smiled as he walked briskly; this was going to be such a fun evening.

As soon as Scott had left Crystal began to work her way back up off the floor. After only a few minutes she was at the door and trying once again to open it. This time it was locked and required a few more seconds of effort to open. Then after a couple of tries she had the handle in her hands and was able to turn the knob. She breathed a quick thankful sigh that she had been able to get outside of the awful room. She didn't wait long though she was in the open hallway now and she knew he could return at any moment.

She decided to duck into the girl's locker room, which wasn't too hard since the door had a nice big handle on it. The inside of the room was almost pitch black and she didn't know enough about the place to know where a light switch might be found so she just rubbed against the wall's edge and slowly worked her way deeper into the room. She prayed silently that she would be able to find the exit door on the opposite end that led out to the main exercise room.