Gypsy Designs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
234 Followers

Cadyn, fought the urge to throw her over his shoulder and toss her in the truck, before turning the car around, heading back to his estate, but he could tell by how tense she'd become that the out come would be another disaster waiting to happen. Opening the door for her, and waiting until she got in before walking around the car and getting in himself.

They rode into the city in silence, his hand absently stroking the sensitive flesh of her wrist, despite her attempts to pull it away.

Pulling his car in line behind those arriving at the party, he glanced at her, seeing the mask she'd allowed to fall over her features, he ground his teeth together in frustration.

Lucinda saw the sports car as it stopped along the curb. "I think they made it in record time," she said to Megan, "I don't know if that bodes well or exactly the opposite."

The group waited until Gypsy and Caydn walked over to them, before they turned to the large doors being opened.

Gypsy sat quietly at the table watching Megan and Christian on the dance floor, after having escaped the group of people all curious of the new European couple in their midst. Smiling at Victor she chuckled, seeing Lucinda pulling him insistently toward the dance floor.

"You do know sitting here isn't going to be such great advertisement for your business," Lucien said softly, taking the seat beside her.

Reaching for her drink she glanced at him, saying nothing. She saw Caydn standing with a group of men talking, his eyes moving over her until she broke the gaze with a heavy sigh.

"My advertisement is Megan and Lucinda with the outfits they're wearing," she said, taking a deep breath, looking at Lucien. She almost laughed realizing he and his twin had identical silver eyes. Those that reflected the fabric of the gown Luc was wearing, and for Lucien mirrored in the tight turtle neck he wore beneath his jacket.

"I think it's about time you stop sitting around being a wall flower, and got your ass up and started enjoying yourself," Lucien said, standing up, reaching for her hand, pulling her up along side him, starting toward the dance floor.

Pulling back, she wondered what kind of scene it would cause if she kicked him, to stop him. She ran into his back when he suddenly stopped. Looking around Lucien's muscled frame, she saw Caydn standing directly in front of them, his eyes fading from brown to black.

Feeling the anger rolling off of Caydn, she backed up, pulling her arm from Lucien's grasp. Turning, she walked as quickly as she could past their table toward the restroom she'd seen on their way in.

Her hands were shaking, when she finally closed the door behind her. She was hoping that it would be enough to stop Caydn from barging in behind her. She knew he'd been behind her as she escaped.

Taking a deep breath she looked around. Her throat fought to hold back the sobs threatening to escape her when she saw the room was empty. Walking quickly to the back of the large room, she closed one of the bathroom stalls just as she heard the door swing open.

"Gypsy where are you?" she heard Megan calling her, the sound of her heels loud in the empty room. "I know you're here, tell me where you are."

Gypsy felt the tears siding down her face, when Megan stopped outside the stall where she was hiding. Her hand shook as she unlocked the door, stepping back before opening it.

"I told Christian our driving in separately wasn't a good idea, damn it," she growled, closing the stall door before turning to Gypsy.

"Now you've known me for years, you know the sooner you tell me what's wrong the quicker we can get out of this overly decorated palace, and get back to the party with your smile in tact," Megan said smiling at Gypsy. "I really don't understand what's happening because this isn't like you at all."

She couldn't help but laugh knowing Megan as well as she did, but she also had no idea how to explain what was wrong without giving her full details of what had happened between she Caydn and Lucien.

"I didn't want to come tonight but if I remember right someone almost black mailed me into it," she said, a hiccup ruining the effect. "If you want details I'm not ready to give them to you, but I can tell you that Caydn and I are over," she said quietly, tears starting down her face again, Megan hugged her.

"I tried to tell Christian; hell all of them, he was pushing you to hard and to fast but would any of them listen to me?" Megan said wrapping her arms around her best friend as she sob silently, her body shaking with emotion. "You really have slammed some heavy duty blocks up haven't you?" she said leaning back forcing Gypsy to look at her.

"Caydn told us you had. I thought he was just being overly dramatic, as men can be most of the time," she winked at her. "We've got to find away to get your things and fix your make up. Then I'll slip out and we can have Caydn's car brought around. You and I'll head back to the estate, eat ice cream and veg out in front of the TV until they realize we're gone," she laughed.

Gypsy looked up quickly, having heard a sound. Motioning for Megan to be quiet she held her breath.

"Okay ladies, I know you're in here some where," Lucinda said standing inside the door, looking at the vast emptiness of the large restroom.

Gypsy groaned when Megan opened the door, sticking her head out to wave at Lucinda. She wanted to hide her face, the last thing she needed was the tall self confident woman making fun of her.

Stopping at the open stall door, she shook her head. "It looks like Caydn was once again the asshole we all know he can be, but we love and tolerate anyway," she said with a deep sigh. "Your make up is history, please tell me you brought some things in your bag for touch ups?" she said turning her silver eyes on Gypsy.

Nodding, Gypsy gasped hearing the door opening, voices coming into the room.

"Kneel down like your fixing Megan's hem and don't look up." Lucinda whispered. Turning, she saw three women looking curiously at them.

"We've had a slight accident with her dress on the dance floor," she laughed lightly, "Good thing our designer's with us tonight so she can repair it," she explained smoothly as the group of women agreed.

Gypsy knelt beside Megan, running her hand along the hem, taking deep breaths to calm her self. Hearing the door close behind the women she almost collapsed in relief.

"Megan, do me a favor and see if you can snag Gypsy's clutch without the men acting like vultures. I'll stay with her, when you get back we'll work as a team to get her back on her feet," she said flashing Megan a devilish smile. "It might not hurt if you grab as many glasses of champagne as you can handle in the process," she laughed.

Megan slipped out of the bathroom with a nod as Lucinda helped Gypsy from the floor. "Let's get some cold water on your face to take the swelling and blotches from your cheeks," she said gently, leading the slender woman to one of the vanities.

"You can't let what happened between you, Caydn and Lucien consume you like this," Lucinda said, standing behind Gypsy who snapped her head up quickly staring at the woman.

"Before you faint or have a panic attack, no one told me," she chuckled. "People seem to under estimate me since I'm a female, but I know more spells than all the males combined. When they told me what was said that night, I knew immediately what the spell consisted of and what its effects would be," she explained, shaking her head when Gypsy's cheeks flushed blood red.

"Does anyone else know?" Gypsy asked her voice just above a whisper.

"Not unless you've told them and that I seriously doubt," Luc said with a smile. "Lucien knows I know, with that I figure Caydn realizes I know, but he hasn't mentioned it to me. Hell he's hardly spoken to me," she growled.

Megan came back in, laughing she held up three tall flutes of bubbling champagne, along with Gypsy's clutch.

"I told the men we needed to repair a hem. To keep from having to talk women's clothing they went back to their business discussion," she said handing each of them a glass before proposing a silent toast.

Gypsy took a deep drink, meeting Lucinda's eyes in the mirror. "What did you think about me, as soon as you knew?" she asked quietly.

Lucinda flopped down in one of the chairs along the vanity table, shaking her head. "Is that what you're so concerned about? You're worried about what people would think about you if they knew?"

Her eyes flashed as she spun to glare at Lucinda, "What else would there be? The last thing I need is people I care about thinking I'm no better than some street walker or slut," she snapped, glancing at Megan who was standing with her mouth open, not sure if she needed to ask what was going on or not.

Lucinda leaned forward, locking eyes with Gypsy. "First tell me this, did you enjoy it?" she asked firmly.

Gypsy turned her glass up finishing the remainder in one swallow, fighting the urge to throw the glass at Lucinda when she laughed loudly.

"You're worried that you did enjoy it," she slapped her hand on the marble counter. "All of this is about you loosening up and being a red blooded female and enjoying two of the hottest males to ever walk in one city at the same time," she chuckled seeing Megan gasp silently, looking between the two of them.

She looked a Gypsy, seeing her slight nod before she dropped her head to her hands. Turning she looked at Megan.

"The night I arrived all of you filled Victor and I in on what had taken place when Gypsy's 'goons' as she calls them showed themselves," she said as Megan nodded. "Something none of you knew, Damon was blasting Gypsy with a spell."

"I've worked with people who're trained in things like that, so I immediately recognized it. Also what type of spell it was, but I wouldn't say anything until I spoke with Lucien after everyone had left," she said reaching out taking Gypsy's hand squeezing it gently.

Megan walked over pulling a chair out, sitting down; she listened, looking between both women, waiting for the rest of the explanation. "Why didn't anyone say anything about it?" she asked looking at Gypsy.

"The spell was an aphrodisiac, and from the information Lucien gave me, when it hit Gypsy and Caydn touched her it transferred to him also. Lucien standing right there got caught in the web also," she said softly, as Gypsy dropped her face further, trying to disappear.

"I'll condense this, so she doesn't evaporate in front of us," Lucinda said with a frown seeing Gypsy flush, with what she recognized as shame. "This spell was meant to cause her to die," she said flatly, as Megan gasped. "It was supposed to drive either Gypsy to die from passion or as a result of Caydn losing control and killing her."

"Neither of which happened as you can tell," she said flashing both women a wolfish smile. "Gypsy though seems to be having difficulty dealing with the fact that she spent a decadent time in Lucien's dungeon with both men," she said her voice fading, waiting for all of it to sink in to Megan.

Megan shook her head, scowling as she looked at Gypsy who refused to look up. "I should kick you myself for not sharing all the juicy details, and not giving me a blow by blow description of what happened," she said with a laugh, laughing harder when Gypsy snapped her head up to look at her.

"How in the world could you think spending forty eight hours locked in a room with those two men, naked, wouldn't be gossip worthy girl?" she said grabbing Gypsy hugging her. "Wait a minute," she said leaning back looking at her closely.

"All of this moodiness you've had is because you thought we'd think less of you, isn't it?" she asked truthfully. "I hope you realize our ice cream has just become something much stronger stuff, and you're gonna spill the details woman," she laughed. "I want to know who's good at what and who's lacking," she chuckled when Lucinda shook her head, covering her face.

"I can honestly say the last thing I want to hear, is anything about my brother," she said with a groan. "Now if you want to dish on Caydn I'll be all ears, but I've seen Lucien in action, and can proudly say I've taken away more of his conquests than he'll ever admit," she smiled, her fangs lengthening at the thought.

Gypsy shook her head looking at both women. They were sitting discussing this as if it was a daily occurrence, while her insides felt like they were melting from embarrassment.

Turning to look at Megan she hesitated as Lucinda got up, walking to the door, minutes later stepping back in carrying an entire tray of champagne glasses. Locking the door behind her she laughed.

"I'm not telling both one of you anything about what happened, and what in the hell are you doing Luc?' she asked watching as the tall woman sat the tray down on the counter handing each of them a glass.

"This party seems like it's going to be more exciting than all of those stuffed shirt business men out there. I thought we might need something to keep us hydrated while we passed the time," she explained toasting each of them before drinking deeply.

*******************

Caydn glared at Christian again, who laughed at him, slapping him on the back.

"Megan told me that they would be out in a minute, but she also told me we would 'all' be riding home together so you better make arrangements for your car to be brought home," he chuckled.

Victor stepped up, laughing. "Give me your keys and Michael and I can follow you home," he said nodding toward the body guard they'd brought with them to help monitor the crowd.

"Since Gypsy obviously doesn't want to ride with me, I'll take my car and the rest of you can ride like a merry band back in the SUV," he snarled. Looking toward the restroom, he sighed, seeing Lucinda open the door.

"It looks as if the ladies have had more than enough to drink," Victor said taking Caydn's keys from his hands. "It might be better to keep all of them together, so I'm off. I'll see you back at the estate," he said motioning for Michael to follow him out the door.

"That had to be a hell of a lot of champagne for it to be effecting Luc and Megan," Lucien laughed seeing the three women swaying as they walked toward them. "I vote for the women sitting near the windows on this ride," he laughed, turning handing the valet slip to the door man to have their vehicle brought around.

Gypsy smiled, seeing Caydn standing there watching her. Stifling a giggle she squeezed Lucinda's hand. "Does he look as furious as I think he does?" she asked, laughing.

Stepping forward Caydn took Gypsy's hand, pulling her from between the two other women. Grabbing her wrap from Christian he tossed it around her shoulders, quickly leading her outside.

"I know you're mad at me, but all three of us thought your business friends were rather stuffed shirts. So we had our own party in the restroom," she laughed, hiccupping to punctuate the sentence.

"What would you've done had Barton or Damon showed up tonight?" he snarled helping her into the opened back door of the large SUV.

"Don't be mad at any of us," Lucinda snapped climbing in after Gypsy, moving to the very back seat, kicking off her heels and stretching her legs out, daring him to say anything. "Do you forget that both of them are perfectly safe with me?" she grinned showing lengthened fang.

Christian took Megan's hand helping her into the front seat before walking around to take the driver seat. "You need to play referee, and make sure blood doesn't fly before we can get back," he said glancing at Lucien, who rolled his eyes and climbed in the back seat.

Pulling into traffic, heading for the quickest way out of the city, Christian snapped his head toward Megan as she leaned her head back with a sigh. Glancing in the rear view mirror, he saw everyone but Gypsy can caught the information pouring out of Megan's alcohol clouded mind.

"Christian it's okay if Megan tells you about all of it, once she sobers up," Gypsy said shrugging her shoulders, shocking him. "With the help of my friends," she said throwing one arm back to take Lucinda's hand, the other falling on Megan's shoulder, she giggled. "And I think it was the seven or eight full trays of champagne we drank," she laughed loudly.

"I've decided not to hate myself, or either of you anymore," she said as serious as she was able, glancing at Lucien then Caydn. "I don't know how either of you are going to feel though, when the three of us get together. Megan wants all the details and wants to know who's good at what, and what you're not so good at," she chuckled uncontrollably as Lucinda groaned loudly.

"Oh yeah but Luc said she's seen enough first hand action from you Lucien, she doesn't want to be filled in on that," she said slapping him on the leg. "I don't think she wants you to feel bad about all those women who seem to have liked her better than you either," she said attempting to whisper, failing miserably.

"Would someone please throw her on the luggage rack and tie her down for the ride home? That's after you gag her though," Lucinda said loudly from the very back.

The remainder of the ride home was silent other than a few uproars of laughter from Christian, who didn't make an attempt to hide his enjoyment of the thoughts pouring from all three women as they slept.

Caydn glanced at Lucien who'd dropped his head to his hand, knowing Lucinda was awake, but adding her adventures and escapades with he and some of his friends, so as to not be left out.

"I think next time, if there's a next time, we make sure none of them have anything to drink," Caydn said softly as Gypsy curled against his side, her head resting comfortably on his chest.

"Luci I know you can handle your alcohol better than that. I suggest you stop now," Lucien growled.

Lucinda laughed, leaning forward draping her arms over the seat in front of her, looking from her twin to Gypsy and Caydn. "What can I say," she smiled. "I didn't want to be left out."

Looking down at Gypsy she took a deep breath. "I'm not sure what all's been done to her in her life, but I think she's going to be okay," she said softly. "Some of the things that poured out of her mind when she let her blocks slip were things nightmares are made of," she said meeting Caydn's eyes. "I think seeing Barton that night brought everything to the forefront of her mind, like a tsunami destroying everything in its path."

"Do me a favor," she said holding his gaze. "Don't hurt her." Leaning back she watched the scenery move quickly past the windows.

*****************

Stretching Gypsy found her arm against a wall of hard muscle. Keeping her eyes closed she listened trying to figure out where she was and what'd happened. The last thing she remembered was the car door opened for the ride home.

Hearing steps behind her just as things started flashing back at her, she groaned silently. She'd told Christian it was okay for Megan to tell him what had happened, even though as Megan was sleeping she was unknowingly telling everyone.

Opening her eyes she saw Caydn's bare chest blocking her view. Daring to look down she almost breathed a sigh of relief when she saw he was still wearing his tuxedo pants.

"I know you're awake, there's no reason to pretend you're not," he said softly, his breath brushing her hair, when he leaned over her.

"Have you noticed, her thoughts fall into more of a coherent pattern as soon as she wakes up?" Lucien laughed when she gasped loudly, sitting up in the bed looking around.

"Oh my god, did it happen again?" she asked seeing she and Caydn were in Lucien's bed, all three of them were in his dungeon again.

Caydn wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Calm down, no it didn't," he said quickly. "We just came down here because when you've been drinking, you seem to project everything that's been on your mind in amazing decibels for those able to hear it," he explained.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
234 Followers