Gypsy Designs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
234 Followers

Pulling her knees up, she wrapped her arms around them, dropping her face to them. Hearing Lucien, she looked up as he pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it to the large chair.

"Okay if it didn't happen again, and you're telling me we're here because of my loud mind, what's going on?" she asked, watching as Lucien walk to the small refrigerator, she remembered from before.

Lucien poured to large glasses of a dark liquid, before reaching for the bottle of water he'd put on the counter.

"Would you prefer fetish or the thrill seeker?" he laughed holding the glasses out for Caydn's choice. "The water's for you," he said stepping over handing it to Gypsy, after Caydn had taken his glass. "Drink it and you might not have quite as bad a hang over in the morning."

Running her hand through her hair to brush it from her face, she looked at the table seeing her hair pins and clips in a pile. "Okay if nothings going on why the hell am I naked, and in Lucien's bed?" she said quickly, looking at Caydn who chuckled.

"Well since you decided not to hate yourself or either of us anymore, we thought," Caydn said with a chuckle.

"Stop it," Lucien snapped. "I'm going to stay in Caydn's room today, the two of you can have this room," he explained. "I didn't have someone to bring me my clothes, so I had to get them myself," he laughed grabbing a tee shirt from the long closet near the bathroom.

She watched him as he turned silently and walked to the door. She saw him hesitate before he flashed them both a wolfish smile, walking out closing the door, locking it behind him.

Caydn stood up, walking over he set his glass on the counter before turning back to look at her. His body was rock hard seeing her sitting there, the dim light of the room reflecting off her bare shoulders and arms, while she watched him closely.

"You still haven't told me why I'm naked," she said softly, watching him walk back toward the bed, his stride powerful as the muscles rippled across his body.

Leaning down he slipped his hands along either side of her face, threading his fingers into her hair. "This should be enough reason," he said softly, his lips beginning to caress hers. Taking her soft sound into his mouth, he pulled her to her knees as he deepened the kiss savagely.

She felt the world spin around her as his mouth took control of hers, his tongue sliding erotically along hers before doing a seductive dance along her lips. She felt a rush of cool air touching her, realizing the comforter had fallen leaving her exposed.

Caydn pulled one hand from her hair, letting it drop down her back, pulling her body tightly against his. He growled feeling her nipples brush against the bare expanse of his stomach. Dropping his other hand, he grabbed her firm ass tightly, holding her firmly against him, before he captured her tongue with his teeth, nipping her gently.

She felt his fingers digging into her skin. She moved her hands to his waist, wanting to rip his slacks from him so she could feel all of him moving against her. Pulling her mouth back, she met his eyes. The brown ring of his iris had begun to glow with heat as her hands unfastened the slacks, working to get the zipper down.

"Why such a hurry?" he asked with a groan, burying his face in her hair as she sat back on her feet. Leaning back he watched as she lower the zipper of his slacks, teeth clenching, when she reached in with little to no hesitation to take his length in hand.

"This wasn't how I saw this happening," he said with a growl, stepping back slightly, her grip increasing, her eyes looking up at him questioningly.

Taking her wrists in his hands, he pulled her arms up as far as they'd reach. Leaning down, scooping his hands under her, lifting her abruptly. His face moved to nuzzle her neck when she laughed, letting her head fall back, exposing her throat to him, unaware of the temptation she was presenting. Even with his hunger sated, his desire was burning.

Gypsy wrapped her legs around his waist, hanging on tightly as he began walking the end of the bed. She heard the moan escape her as his teeth scraped along the column of her throat.

A cold firm surface suddenly beneath her ass, made her gasp. Looking around she realized Caydn had set her on the torture table Lucien kept in the dark corner of his room. Glancing at Caydn she saw the evil smile and the flash of his fangs.

"I thought since you'd seemed so intrigued by the table before, I'd make sure you had a first hand demonstration of it," he laughed when her amber eyes got larger. Stepping to the side of the table he pushed her back gently, his hand resting under her back as he laid her down.

Taking one wrist at a time he fastened the thickly padded cuffs to each, his eyes locked with her as he did. "All you have to do at any time is say no," he said quietly, smiling when he saw her nod of understanding and acceptance.

She tensed slightly, feeling him tugging on the thin chains now attached to the cuffs at her wrists. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath, releasing it, when she realized he hadn't tightened it overly much. She could move her arms quite a bit if she chose to. Opening her eyes she met his, seeing his wolfish smile return she watched his hand as he reached into the darkness above the table.

Caydn never took his eyes from hers as he found what he was looking for. Tugging gently the chain attached to the spreader bar that had been anchored to the thick beamed ceiling began to unwind slowly.

Gypsy lifted her head, looking from him to the long thin bar with cuffs at either end that had come into view.

Moving his hand to her face, he stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers gently, taking a deep breath when she relaxed and lay back trustingly. Sliding his hand from her face, he made a path along the thin column of her throat before moving on to circle first one hard nipple, then the other. Spreading his fingers out he stroked down over her flat stomach, chuckling, when her muscles contracted and she gasped at the sensation.

She felt her body heating rapidly, both at his touch and the unknown. She bit her lip gently as his hand turned, the back of his fingers running from her stomach before stroking along her thigh. Her eyes snapped open when she felt the coldness of the metal bar touch her ankles where it'd come to rest after he'd pulled it down.

His hand circled her ankle slowly, lifting it. He moved the thick cuff attached to the bar beneath his hand, then lowering it and watching her closely as he secured it. Reaching across the table he lifted her other ankle, his hand stroking the inside of her calf as he moved it over, spreading her legs, until he ankle brushed the other cuff.

Closing her eyes she took a deep breath, holding it, feeling her stomach twist. Her palms trembling as her mind tried to absorb everything that was happening, and yet try to remain calm all at the same time. Feeling him hesitate, she peeked beneath her lashes seeing he'd froze, his eyes moving over her face and body, waiting for her reaction.

At her slight nod, he attached the second cuff securely, his hands moving to caress both legs, massaging as they moved along the long slender length of each leg.

"Open your eyes Gypsy," he said softly, waiting for her to comply. "Do you trust me?" he asked leaning down tracing the tightened peak of her nipple, smiling against her heated skin, when she gasped at the contact.

Fighting the urge to close her eyes and lose her self in his touch, she nodded. Her eyes snapping open when she felt the cuffs at her ankles tightening further. Looking she saw he'd grabbed a chain hanging along the other side of the table, as he pulled the tension on her ankles increased, lifting her legs in unison inch by inch.

Her stomach muscles contracted as one hand moved to rest there, his fingers splayed open over the flatness, feeling her body's response. She felt a blush creeping over her cheeks when she suddenly got the flash of a visual of what she must look like. Legs spread three foot apart or further, as they were being slowly lifted in the air, with each inch higher she became more exposed, more vulnerable.

"Don't think," he said quietly, his hand moving to stroke the tender flesh along the inside of each thigh, from her body to knee. "Just feel, concentrate on what your bodies saying not your mind," he whispered against the outside of her thigh, leaning in kissing her, as he continued slowly raising her legs.

She felt alone suddenly when his hand left her, lifting her head slightly, she watched as he walked around the end of the table. Her eyes followed as he reached toward the wall, the chain wrapping around something to secure it, her legs reaching toward the thickly beamed ceiling.

"Oh what a sight," he said with a wicked smile. "You have no idea how beautiful you are," he leaned down brushing his lips over hers, his teeth tugging her bottom lip softly. He lifted his head when she tried to deepen the kiss, raising her head to maintain contact between their mouths.

Caydn stepped back, moving to the end of the table, running his finger tips from her ankles down to the rounded curves of her ass cheeks. Sliding his hands around her hips he laughed when she gasped, he pulled her body down the table toward him, her arms stretching further, yet still having a little slack in the chains.

She almost laughed, seeing the smile that made his eyes sparkle as they moved over her body, exposed and restrained, lying in front of him. Meeting his eyes when he looked up, she couldn't contain the groan that escaped her as his fingers slid boldly over the exposed flesh between her thighs.

"You have no idea what the thought of touching you, tasting you does to me," he said softly, his fingers continuing to move in slow seductive strokes from the crease of her thigh and body up to her knees. "I can feel your pulse pounding in the femoral artery, it throbs as your body responds," he said tracing his finger along the crease between her body and thigh.

Gypsy felt her muscles tighten. She tried to shift her hips to meet his touch, silently begging, for what she needed. Hearing his laugh she met his eyes, as he stepped around the edge of the table. She stuck her tongue out at him when he shook his head at her.

"It looks like you're not going to behave," he winked at her, sliding his hand under her head, into her hair. Leaning down he captured her mouth in a blazing kiss, his other hand moving to slip the blind fold, lying at the top of the table, over her hair.

She turned her head suddenly feeling something being placed around her head, her hair being tugged as it tangled slightly. "Caydn," she said softly, his mouth leaning in to capture the words before they escaped.

"Gypsy, just breathe," he said quietly, reassuring her. "It's a blind fold," he smiled at her. "I want you to feel. With this you don't have a choice."

"I'm thinking if I'm not quiet, I'll end up bound and gagged?" she said glancing at him just before he pulled he blond fold into place over her eyes, placing her in a world of total darkness.

He laughed, brushing a kiss over her cheek. "That's always an option, but I think from the racing of your pulse and the trembling of your body this'll be sufficient for now," he chuckled seeing her shocked expression on her face.

She heard him step away from her side. Listening carefully, she followed his movements to the end of the table and then around. Hearing something scrape she tensed slightly, taking a deep breathe willing her self to relax.

"Your breasts are perfect," he said stepping to the edge of the table. "Your body is toned and lean, yet your breasts are full and heavy," he said demonstrating, his hand curving around the firm roundness. "Each nipple is as if they'd be able to cut glass," his voice flowed over her, his fingers curling simultaneously around each sensitive peak, pinching them between his thumb and forefinger.

She gasped loudly when she felt something drip over her breasts, sliding down to the valley between them and along each side to tickle, as it cascaded onto the table.

"I knew your skin would be golden with oil," he chuckled, watching her skin ripple as the oil slide smoothly, unimpeded over her up thrust breasts. "Your skin dances when your muscles move," he said, his breathe dancing over the flesh of her stomach.

Clenching her teeth she waited, hoped his mouth would follow the path his breathe was taking, her skin on fire at the thought of him caressing her. A groan escaped her when she felt his lips tickling her stomach, a moan followed when he nipped the taut flesh over each rib, before he moved over her body.

Laying his hand flat on her stomach, he watched the skin and muscle dance beneath his touch. He smiled, seeing the involuntary lift of her hips as if offering herself to him. Pushing his hand further down, cupping his palm over the slick mound leading to the heaven he knew was between her wide spread thighs.

"When did you shave completely?" he asked his voice deep and husky. "Your skins so smooth and warm, begging to be touched, caressed," he told her, his fingers pushing tighter against her body, spreading open slowly. He swallowed a groan, knowing her muscles clenching were in direct response to his movement.

Gypsy groaned, feeling his hand leave her again. The sound of his steps taking him further from the table, then moving back to stand at the end silently. She shivered, knowing his eyes were moving over her more intimately than anyone had ever done. The vulnerability teasing her mind, knowing there was nothing hidden from his gaze.

He laughed when her body jumped, muscles contracting violently, the chain making a soft scraping when he'd run the cool thin rubber threads of the flogger along her inner thigh.

"Does it tickle? Or is your mind in a whirl trying to identify what it is?" he asked softly, continuing to stroke the short slender lengths over her skin, enjoying the spasming muscle and sinew beneath the surface of her skin.

"Feel how quickly it warms after touching your body?" he said through clenched teeth, as he allowed it to dip lower, teasing the outer lips shielding his eyes from the sweet wet pinkness he knew was behind them. He watched her body tense suddenly; his mind heard her slight panic at the contact. Twisting his wrist slightly he allowed the thin threads to slap against her exposed flesh, forcing a throaty gasp from her.

"Relax," he whispered, watching her breasts lifting, her lungs inhaling deeply. Pushing forward, he slid the handle of the flogger over the engorged lips, the knob of the handle racking over her clit, exposing it to his view. "Just feel," his voice faded away as his other hand moved forward, his fingers sliding along the outer edges of her labia before spreading them slowly. The flogger pushing intimately between the slick folds, as he continued stroking her steadily with its entire length.

Her throat closed around the sharp groan, her hips lifted of their own accord, and her action was rewarded with a sharp slap on the spread curves of her ass cheeks. She knew instinctively it was the reaction to her action. Taking a deep breath she moved her hips again, his chuckle filling her ears, as he again twisted the flogger, delivering another stinging slap.

"I think we've found something you would've never thought you'd like," he laughed as she again shifted her hips. Moving his hand over the slickness, he watched his finger spread the tender folds further, wetness seeping out to coat his propping digit. His body tensed when she growled, the flogger falling again, the threads snapping sharply over her sensitive clit.

Closing his eyes, he pushed forward sharply, impaling her body with his seeking finger. The muscled bands along the satin smooth heated core gripped him tightly, all while he continued, twisting flips of the flogger, each stroke dancing over her clit and the exposed pinkness.

Gypsy felt her world shattering, her body erupted in spasms. The orgasm ripping through her more intense at each stinging slap, and thrust of his firm steady finger. Her mouth fell open as she felt her pussy stretching open, another finger added along with the first. Her mind fought to grasp the sensations as they bombarded her, making her groan softly as she surrendered herself to it all.

His eyes opened, leaving the sight of his hands for only a second to glance up and see that she was okay. Dropping his eyes he knew he couldn't wait any longer to taste her. Leaning down, he slid the tip of his tongue along the creased folds, stopping for only a second to flick firmly over her clit before dipping down and in as his fingers vacated her body. Slick creamy warmth poured into his mouth when his tongue forced its way into her body.

He drank her in, swallowing the slick come when it began pouring from her again; he'd pushed her over the edge yet again. He felt his blood boiling as he fought to restrain himself. The need to climb up and thrust into her until his cock was buried at her core, almost overwhelming.

Lifting his head slightly, he sucked her engorged clit into his mouth, his teeth raking over it, making her scream loudly at the savageness of his sudden attack. Moving his hand, he slid the handle of the flogger along the soaked crease, pushing deeper with each stroke until suddenly the bulbous head of the handle popped through the tightly muscled opening.

Unable to stop herself she shifted her hips rapidly, pushing herself as far down as her restraints allowed, down onto the thick handle stroking into her pussy, at the same time grinding her clit against his seeking tongue and teeth. Even though she knew she was sightless with the blind fold, her mind registered explosions of colors and light as Caydn pushed her relentlessly over the edge.

His cock had leaked a thick stream of wetness, soaking the front of his dress slacks while his mouth feasted on her, his eyes witnessing the invasion of her body so intimately. He felt his balls boiling threatening release just at the taste of her, sucking her clit deep into his mouth, thrashing his tongue over the hardened nub savagely, a roar of a growl escaping to vibrate over her sensitive flesh.

She gasped deeply, sucking air into her lungs, feeling his mouth leave her, the thick hardness sliding out of her pussy before falling loudly to the table beside her. The sounds of the fabric being pushed roughly down his muscled thighs was as loud as if screamed, each sound dancing over the nerve endings of her body.

His hand fell to his cock, squeezing tightly, as he stepped from his slacks, kicking them to the side. His fist began slow steady strokes, his eyes devoured her spread and exposed before him.

Moving to the side of the table he grabbed the chain securing her legs. Leaning down he slowly began releasing the pressure. Lowering her legs he brushed his face against her exposed throat, his mouth watering, as he felt and heard the rapid pulsing of blood along her arteries.

"I'm going to lower your legs Gypsy. I want you to only move as I move you," he said through clenched teeth, fighting the desire to sink his fangs in, tasting her deep inside his own body. At her struggling nod, he stepped back, continuing to lower her legs until they rested on the table.

Stepping quickly to the end of the table, he stroked his cock once more, groaning when his hand slid over the throbbing head. Reaching down, he gripped her hips.

"Turn as I turn you," he growled deeply, his voice almost unrecognizable, his control rapidly slipping.

She allowed herself to be rolled to her side, before moving into her stomach. Her ankles were still firmly attached to the spreader bar, keeping her open and exposed. The chain attached to her hands twisted as she settled face down.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
234 Followers