Gypsy Designs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
234 Followers

Grabbing her hips, he lifted them roughly, forcing her to her knees. The bar clanking against the hard surface of the table, keeping her legs pinned wide open. Stepping forward he moved onto the table, settling his knees above the bar, his knees and thighs resting against hers.

Instinctively she slid forward, rising to her elbows, her hands held and pinned by the chain at her wrists. Her head fell forward as she bit her lip, to keep from begging him to touch her.

Her body jumped as if shocked electrically, when she felt the burning length of his cock fall between the spread cheeks of her ass. Moaning softly she fought the urge to push back, pinning him against her and the length of him between them.

Watching her body tremble Caydn ground his teeth together, containing the roar of possession he felt. His hands moved over her hips, squeezing then releasing, grasping his hard length between her ass cheeks then releasing it.

Shifting back slightly, he grinned when his cock slid down over the swollen abused flesh his mouth just a short time ago. Gripping his cock, he rubbed the drooling head along the pink slit before him, the heat of her burning him.

She felt his body against her back as he leaned down, one arm resting along her side, his hand on the table bracing him above her. She turned her head as she felt his lips caress her shoulder, she groaned when he pushed her hair out of his way.

"I want inside you," he said seductively, his hips flexing slightly, teasing her tight opening with the pulsing of his cock. "My cock wants to bury itself deep inside you, my fangs want to slip through your tender skin before piercing the vein, wetness and heat pouring out of your body onto and into me at once," he whispered, his breath teasing her ear.

He growled at the slight turn of her head, the offering of her throat to his elongated fangs, her pussy clenching, caressing the crown of his cock without her body moving.

He leaned up slightly, his hand burying itself in her hair, pulling her head back sharply. His growl and voice echoed against the rock walls and beamed ceiling when he surged forward as if suddenly an animal.

She felt her body splitting open, his cock spearing into her. The pain, a flash then forgotten as his cock thrust against her very core, claiming her instantly. She felt tears slipping from her eyes as he began quick hard thrusts, slamming into her, his hand holding her hair and head firmly, using it as leverage to pull her back, impaling her onto his length.

The sound of his balls rapidly slapping her clit, and the ragged sound of their breath the only sound in the room as he closed his eyes, she tightened around him painfully with each thrust, as if to keep him buried against the spongy core deep inside her.

Her breathing became so rapid, she felt her body tingling as she reached a level dancing with hyperventilating. Absently she felt his hand move to her wrists, jerking motions alerting her that he'd released her wrists from the restraining cuffs.

She allowed herself to be lifted, his arm coming around her ribs, pulling her up until she was fully on her knees, her legs spread almost painfully apart, his cock continuing to slam into her. Her head fell back against his shoulder when her back met his chest and stomach. Leaning back, she rested against his thighs.

His arms wrapped around her after he'd lifted her from the table, his mouth brushing the column of her throat, nipping her gently every time she moaned. He slowed his strokes gradually, captivated by the clenching of the muscles deep inside her. A savage smile appeared on his lips, feeling her hips flexing, taking over his movements as she began riding him.

The scalding heat in his balls reaching boiling, feeling her hips shifting, positioning the very crown of his cock tightly against the swollen opening of her cervix. His fingers dug into her tightly as he felt the two pieces aligning as if planets and their moons coming into place.

She lifted her arm, reaching back grabbing his hair, pulling his mouth to her throat her body threatening to explode. The shaking increasing by the second as she felt his cock throbbing deep within her pussy.

His mind shattered, feeling the pounding of her pulse matching that of the blood throbbing along his cock. Opening his mouth, he sucked in a deep breath, taking her scent into his lungs, his fangs slipping erotically through the layers of flesh finding their destination. His cock began pulsing deeply; erupting thick burning streams directly into the clenching mouth of her cervix the instant her blood flowed over his tongue.

Gypsy screamed, feeling the world around her spinning, her senses exploding with the touch and the heat pouring into her. Holding his drinking mouth tightly against her throat, allowing the overwhelming spasms to take her mind and body to another level she'd never known.

He held her tightly, his head resting on her shoulder as her body still trembled from time to time in the large bed. He smiled down at her as she slowly raised her head, brushing the riot of curls from her face.

"I'm beginning to think you've taken on the task of making sure I'm sexually educated," she grinned up at him with a sigh, her arm falling over her eyes.

He laughed, tugging a random curl before leaning down brushing a kiss over her lips. "I have to admit it's a long and daunting task but one I think I can handle, if you can," he laughed pinching her ass, when she wiggled it suggestively against him.

She opened her eyes slowly, her nose brushing over her arm. "I think what I need is a shower. I smell like you," she giggled seeing the shocked look on his face. Turning, she pushed him back as she leaned over his chest. "I wonder if you smell like sun kissed oranges," she laughed, brushing her face over the muscled expanse of skin. "Looks like you need a shower to, you do smell like me."

Rolling over the top of him, she climbed from the bed. "I'll start the shower," she said with a shy smile, heading toward the bathroom.

Caydn ran his hand through his hair tugging a few random tangles from its length, listening to the water start running. Closing his eyes, he wondered how this had happened. Lifting his arm he inhaled deeply, he did smell like sun kissed oranges mingled with the deep earthy scent that had always been his own.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
234 Followers