Hair Makes the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've changed that Rick. I've noticed the way you look at me sometimes, and it has made me think just maybe I am becoming desirable again. It has made me anxious to find out and wary of the results at the same time. My ex-husband and I had not been intimate for almost a year before the accident. It has been almost four years since I have been with a man. While I admit that hair on a man's body turns me on more than I like to admit, I don't want you to think that is the only reason I would give myself to a man."

To say I was stunned would be a gross understatement. I was amazed that she would be that open and honest with me, I was astounded that she would say these things to a man she knew had an interest in her. She deserved to have openness and honesty in return and shouldn't have to wait to hear it. It was my turn to take a sip of wine.

"Glenda, thank you for being so open I'm glad you think enough of me to show this much trust. If I understand what you're saying I'm not sure I'm the man you want for this. You know my history with women in general. While I'm no virgin my girlfriends didn't stay around long enough for me try the things I knew how to do. I have a lot of knowledge about how to make love, but very little experience. You deserve all of the pleasure possible from physical intimacy and I'm not sure I can give it to you."

Her eyes filled with tears and each spilled one to run down a cheek. I reached with my thumbs and gently wiped them away while my hands cradled her lovely face. The smile she gave me lit her face with joy.

"Thank you Rick. You've told me what I need to know, and I know that you are the right man for the job"

"I have... I mean I am?"

"Your concern for my pleasure tells me you will be a very considerate lover, and if we are patient we will have more pleasure that either of us can handle."

Her hands found my face and our lips met in a warm passionate kiss that seemed to last for minutes, but probably lasted just seconds. Glenda pulled back a little and looked deep in my eyes. There was a trace of apprehension in her eyes that I didn't understand.

Almost in a whisper she said, "I need to give you a peek at what you might be getting in case it's not what you really want."

She rose and pushed the coffee table back slightly. Coming close to me she turned her right side forward. Her eyes still had that slight look of apprehension as she slowly bent and gathered the hem of her gown in her hand. When she rose again the hem of the gown came up her right side slowly. Inch by inch a long, slim and shapely leg was revealed to me. The hem of the gown stopped moving at the top of her thigh and she looked at me expectantly. She must have felt encouraged by the fact that I didn't run screaming from the room.

A slight smile played at the corners of her mouth as she said, "You can touch if you like."

Almost with a mind of their own my hands reached out and gently clasped her leg just above the ankle. The skin was soft as down smooth as silk and warm all at the same time. I moved them together up her leg and massaged and caressed a well-toned calf there was a slight intake of breath as I did. Above her knee the thigh flared and my hands followed the contours again taking time to caress and feel as I went. At the top of her leg one hand continued on up to the buttock and ran over it and squeezed gently. My other hand had reached her hip and caressed along the flat lower abdomen. A moan drew my attention to her face and I saw her eyes closed with lower lip between her teeth. When I removed my hands there was a little groan of disappointment.

I sat back and looked up into her expectant eyes. "I haven't seen or touched anything that isn't USDA Choice."

A look bordering on relief crossed her face. It was replaced with the apprehension again when I said; "Can I see the rest of the package?"

It was obvious that this was her moment of truth. To encourage her I said, "Glenda, please show me your body."

She took a deep breath and squared herself to me. Our eyes locked and she reached for the skirt of the gown and began to gather it to raise it. I didn't move my gaze until her hands had stopped and her legs were displayed for me. My gaze covered those shapely pillars from feet to thighs but the gown had stopped just below where her thighs joined. She lifted the gown to her navel and I saw delicate blond hair covering her sex and her labia pouting through the golden tufts. Her tummy was gently rounded and though her hips weren't very broad they were very shapely and tapered to a waist so narrow I knew I could wrap my hands around it. The next movement revealed her lovely breasts not overly large but ample enough for her thin frame. They swelled away from her chest with no sag at all, and the alabaster white skin contrasted nicely with the dusky rose areolas and nipples.

The gown came over her head and fell to the floor. She shook her hair out and stood with her arms at her sides. The whole was quite stunning. Slowly she turned to give me the all around view. This woman did not have a bad side. When she was facing me again there was and expectant look on her face.

In a voice choked with passion and awe I was able to croak, "You are so beautiful it almost hurts to look at you. If it gets better than this I don't know how I'll survive."

Tears welled in her eyes again but none spilled down her cheeks. There was a lustful quality to her gaze. Quietly she asked, "Can I see what I'm getting now please?

I kicked off my loafers and pulled my socks off before standing. Nervous hands fumbled with my belt and the fastenings of my slacks before they fell to the floor to be kicked aside. A small gasp escaped Glenda when she saw my hair-covered thighs for the first time. My erection was tenting the briefs I wore but I bypassed them for the sweater. I took my time pulling the sweater over my head and tossing it with the slacks. Before the sweater hit the floor Glenda was in front of me. Her hands were running through the mat of fur covering my chest. The soft touch of her hands and fingers sent wonderful sensations through me. My breath caught as they grazed over and the played with my nipples.

Glenda put her arms on my shoulders and moved closer until just her distended nipples were buried in my chest hair. She began moving up and down and side to side dragging her nipples through the fur. I watched as they plowed little furrows as they moved. When her nipples made contact with mine the sensation shot through me like a bolt of lightning. Her hands caressed through the hair on my back until they reached my briefs where they slipped under the elastic and down over the cheeks. With her wrists she pushed the briefs down my hips until they got hung up on my erection. She pulled the waist out and over my shaft then down and off.

We entered an embrace for the first time and our naked skin made wonderful contact. My erection was trapped between us and Glenda began rubbing herself against it. The sensation of moving against her soft tummy added to the visual and physical stimulation of the past several minutes had me ready to explode. I had to back away from her.

"I'm about to come all over both of us," I said between pants.

"Let me take the edge off for you baby. This is too good to stop now."

She pushed me back until my legs hit the sofa and I sat back with my legs spread. Glenda got to her knees between my legs and I felt her hand gently cradle my scrotum and caress its contents. I had to close my eyes and grit my teeth to keep from coming. Her other hand reached to encircle the base of my erection but her fingers did not reach all the way around. A long groan came from deep inside me when I felt her warm mouth close over the head of my staff. My hips came off the sofa as her tongue flicked over the sensitive glans and her lips began sucking gently. Soft blond hair moved across my stomach and thighs adding to my growing arousal.

Glenda opened her mouth wider and began moving her head up and down over me. Her tongue would flutter on the down stroke and suction was applied on the up stroke. This was all too much and I began to lose what little control I had left. I was fast approaching the point of no return.

"Glenda, honey you're gonna get a mouthful if you keep that up," I managed through clenched teeth.

She looked up at me with a sparkle in her eye and redoubled her efforts. It wasn't long before I was screaming my release at the ceiling as the first ejaculation sent a jet of seed into her waiting mouth. I could not remember such an intense orgasm ever. Glenda continued until every trace of come was cleaned from me. My body felt like every bone had turned to Jell-O, and my lungs worked like bellows trying to catch up to my wind.

"Thank you." It was an effort to get those two words out.

Glenda climbed onto my lap and cuddled in to me. Her head rested on my shoulder and her hand roamed gently through the hair on my chest.

"I should be thanking you," she said in my ear.

"Why?"

"For reminding me how much I enjoy having a warm erect penis in my mouth and the tangy taste of come." I could sense the smile in her voice.

She kissed the side of my neck just below the ear and began nibbling on the earlobe. I began to stroke her thighs and loved the feel of velvet under my hands. My hand came up her side and found the globe of her breast and began to massage and squeeze gently, while the thumb worried the nipple until it was as hard as a pebble. I turned my head slightly so that I could return the favor to her neck and shoulder and Glenda's breathing increased in my ear.

"Ugh," she groaned, "I had forgotten how hot a man's hands on my breasts can make me."

"What you're doing isn't helping my temperature either."

"I know," she giggled, "I can feel your mercury rising against my bottom." She wiggled her buns for emphasis.

"We need to take this action where it's more comfortable." She said this as she got up from my lap.

She reached for my hands and pulled me to my feet, then wrapped her hand around my erection. We went down the hall toward the bedroom and I followed quite willingly. In the bedroom she walked to the bed, grabbed the covers and threw them to the floor. Our lips met in a wet and hungry kiss when she turned back to me and stepped in to my arms.

When we broke for air she said, "Now lover, I need you to do for me what I did for you. I need the edge taken off my lust so I can enjoy being loved."

Taking my hands she backed to the bed then sat on the edge. She lay back spreading her legs in invitation. I knelt between her them and ran my hands up the insides of the thighs to the groin. My eyes met hers and she must have seen the doubt in my eyes.

"What's the matter Rick?"

"This is an area where I have very little experience. I know the basics, but I'm afraid I won't be able to please you the way I'd like."

"You just do what you feel led to do. If I need something else I'll let you know."

My hands resumed caressing her thighs and I added my mouth lips and tongue. I marveled at the softness of her inner thighs and the little tremors of excitement that coursed through her at my touches. Her aroma became stronger the higher I went until I found myself inspecting the pouting pink labia. There were tiny beads of moisture clinging to those lips and I ran my tongue the length of her opening to collect them all. Glenda moaned and shuddered as I savored her essence on my tongue. With my fingers I gently spread the labia to expose the coral pink inner lips and noticed they were flooded with moisture. I dipped my tongue into the juices and was rewarded with more of that pungent sweet flavor. Going as deep as my tongue could reach I caressed those silken walls and savored their nectar. Glenda's hips began to move against my face to increase the contact and stimulation.

When I withdrew my tongue I replaced it with two of my fingers, which picked up the rhythm we had going. I saw an angry pink nubbin of flesh that was her clitoris begging for attention. My tongue flirted with the nubbin for a while, over it around it and under it but never quite directly on it. Glenda's hip movements were becoming frantic in an effort to bring her clit to my tongue.

"Oh please baby," she moaned, "don't make me wait like this. Please let me come Please."

My moment of truth had arrived. I took that angry nub between my lips and began to flick the very tip with my tongue as fast as I could. As soon as I did Glenda exploded. Her scream echoed off the walls. Hands clamped my head to her thrusting womanhood, and thighs clamped my head in a vice of velvet. Her hips ground her open vagina against my face almost savagely and I found it very difficult to breathe. I didn't care I would stay there until she finished her pleasure or I passed out from lack of air.

I never new anyone could come as long as Glenda did. She told me later that she lost count of how many orgasms she had because they were coming so fast. Another would start before the last one finished. She finally screamed for me to stop before she went crazy. Those were the last words she spoke for several minutes. I crawled on the bed with her and cradled her in my arms. I could feel the tremors of her pleasure and I kissed and caressed her as she came down.

When the ability to speak returned to her she said, "Lover, you don't have to worry about your abilities in the oral department. That went beyond wonderful, it was almost cosmic it was so good. You can do that to me any old time."

"I'm glad I was able to please you, and I'm gonna remember that any old time remark. But right now I have to get to the bathroom or we are going to be floating in this bed."

I kissed her nose and rolled out of bed to head for the bathroom. Glenda followed me a few seconds later. She swatted me playfully on the rump as she went by on her way to the sink. She ran warm water in the sink while getting a washcloth from under the vanity. When I finished she cleaned me thoroughly then sat to relieve herself. I returned the favor by cleaning her thoroughly and she purred the whole time. When I finished her hand wrapped around my rejuvenated erection and led me back to the bed.

Once we were wrapped in each other's arms again she said, "Lover, now I want you to make long slow sweet love to me and make me scream again."

I lowered my mouth to hers for a long warm loving kiss that seemed to last an eternity. For about the next hour I used my mouth and hands to cover every square inch of Glenda's sweet body front and back. Every time I found a spot that added something extra to her level of arousal I made a note of it for the future. I lovingly explored every swell, fold, crease and crevice of that beautiful form before me. By the end of that hour Glenda was feverish with want and desire. I had brought her to the brink of orgasm several times only to back away and begin again. I had pushed her to the top of pleasure mountain and she was teetering at the brink of the abyss. The room was alive with the sounds of her pleasure.

"Oh God Rick, I have never been so hot or so ready for a man in my life. Don't make me wait any more lover, please!"

"Your wish is my command my love."

Once I was in position between her wide spread thighs Glenda's hands caressed my erection lovingly. Then she inserted the head into her opening and the heat and warmth of her was overwhelming. My hips began to push forward and slowly I inserted myself into heaven. My staff was enfolded in a sheath of molten softness that grasped and milked it. When I reached bottom a sigh of completion came from both of us. I lay there motionless for a moment just allowing the sensations to be fully realized.

I began to stroke in a slow steady rhythm that Glenda matched easily. Our mouths were hungry for each other and our hands roamed freely about our bodies.

"Oh Rick," she panted, "I have to thank you again for reminding me how it feels to be filled again, and for filling me more completely than ever before."

Our pace began to increase without our conscious will as the level of our arousal rose. Before long we were almost throwing ourselves at each other. Slapping and squishing noises were coming from our joined bodies as we chased the pleasure we were seeking. I was thankful for Glenda's earlier attention; I would be able to last until she was ready to explode again. She began grunting with each stroke and her moans were getting louder as she reached the brink of the cliff.

"Oh god," she screamed as she shattered into a million pieces beneath me. Her body arched off the bed until only her head and her heels were touching it. Her slim frame supported all of my two hundred pounds. I was quickly nearing the point of no return myself, but I was able to keep going until I heard her voice.

"Oh Rick, come for me baby. Let me feel you come in me. Fill me up with your seed please."

My orgasm began at the tips of my toes and top of my head. It met in my loins and rushed forward exploding like a volcano into her pool of life. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through me with each spasm of ejaculation. My voice joined hers in echoing through the room as I joined her in paradise.

When conscious thought returned I realized that my body was dead weight on top of Glenda. I quickly eased the weight on to my elbows and forearms. She hadn't protested so she must have been elsewhere too. Her breathing was still ragged and damp hair clung to her lovely face. We were still joined and I was surprised I was still as hard as I was. My lips touched the pulse in her neck and her ear lobe then showered her face with tenderness. Her body began to stir under me, and as she became fully conscious her arms and legs wrapped around me. Those lavender eyes opened to stare into mine, and a smile graced her lips.

"I don't think I have ever been loved that beautifully in my life Rick. You are the considerate lover I expected you to be, and you met my expectations beyond my wildest dreams."

I was proud of myself for being able to please this beautiful woman. Our lips met in a gentle loving kiss that seemed to last forever. When it was over I looked deep into her lavender eyes and from the very core of my being told her that I loved her.

Her eyes filled with tears as she said in a strong voice, "I love you too." I suddenly felt her vaginal muscles squeezing my semi hard erection. A mischievous look came to her eyes as she said, "I hope you don't expect a repeat performance any time soon. You have worn me to a frazzle, and encores will have to wait."

I slid from her body to lay beside her and we embraced warmly. "I can wait for the encore if I don't have to be without your body next to me."

"I can think of nothing better than waking up with you next to me in the morning."

Gooseflesh began to appear on Glenda. Our passion soaked bodies were warmer than the room and we were getting chilly. I got up to get the covers and put them over her then slid in beside her. She turned her back to me and I spooned myself to her. Her hand reached between her legs to grasp my penis and let it nestle gently between her thighs. Next she put my hand to her breast and covered it with hers. She gave me one last kiss good night and snuggled closer. It wasn't long before I heard a gentle snore and I'm sure we snored in harmony later.

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story and feel strongly about it one way or another please vote. That is the only way a writer will know if his work is worthy of the audience. As always comments and constructive criticism is welcome.

12