All Comments on 'Haircut'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ThreaseThreaseover 11 years ago
as usual...

Loved it! You're really good at drawing out the tension, building up the suspense, then delivering a fantastic climax. Another A+ from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's so easy!

It's so easy to get used to the caliber of your writing. I love the slow burn and then the flare of erotism that shines so bright in your stories. Adore your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

I give you 5 *'s every time on general principles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As good as always....

Your pacing is always just right, and as I've read your stories for yrs I think you've gotten better! Pls keep up the good work!! ( If you'll permit, may I suggest a story of an older bro & younger sis earning cash performing private incest shows- I'd love it!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Better and better each time

You are worth waiting for. Loved the back and forth of it . Electrifying when someone is yours.

tankrabbittankrabbitover 11 years ago
Great story

First time I have read one of your stories, but it certainly will not be the last. Great read, paced well, and very arousing.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Been a while, but it is great to see you at it again! Great work, and incredibly erotic! 5 stars from me.

ExquisitionExquisitionover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Great read, love to know how you remain consistently good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She Wants A Nice Spanking

You promised her a nice spanking. Maybe in the next chapter. She needs it and wants it, and you want to give it to her, so do it. Just put her over your knees and slap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good for what it is

Nice little stroke story. Slightly jarring beginning, since there is no background on the characters, something included in most of your stories. Perfect scene description as usual though. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I didnt have to touch myself to get hard, what a great rtory

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a great place to explore

Great visual and sensory overload. Your stories are my addiction. Don't stop!

daddys_girl3daddys_girl3over 11 years ago
Great story

Write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

wow.. write more i just had to muster bate with the story.

bawidgetcomsbawidgetcomsalmost 11 years ago
talent

I really enjoyed this. You ate truly a gifted story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More, more

You are my official (and quite unofficial) addiction. More soon?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Haircut Ch. 01:" - Lily and Unnamed Dad - (Daughter and Unnamed Father)

This is a very nice literary gem, written back and forth in first person for about three dozen paragraphs, and then switch to the other character in the first person; a nice touch!!

Gina has had an incestual sexual fantasy for her father for many years, her now just being out of high school, possibly a mature eighteen year old adolescent. Her father has had sexual feelings for his daughter for some time also. The foreplay buildup is very steamy and exotically stimulating for the characters--and for the readers also!!

Gina mused, thinking to herself as her father is fucking her, "...Imagining his seed in me, he could make me pregnant, skin to skin, my little creampie..."!!! Gina seems to have no fear of her lover, her father, impregnanting her--possibly because she has been fantasizing their love relationship for so many years--and committing her life to him for eternity! They have now committed the most holiest of carnal love, incestually consummating their sexual connection, melding and conjoining their bodies and souls as if one holy entity. All their actions exude and displays their love, mutual admiration, deep respect and honor they have for each other. They have the perfect foundation for love eternal and a family to enhance and cement their love to the highest of elevations!!! This story is the perfection of incestual love between a father and daughter--the most difficult of incestual loves to be so perfect!!

sassysuzazsassysuzazabout 10 years ago
Delicious

Thank you for that. Made me creamy wet and crave for a Daddy to touch me. Ox

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost perfect. ..

It was definitely going to be a perfect score until..... the word's "gaping wound" we're used to describe a beautiful, exquisitely precious young Daughter's pussy. ... Absolutely NOT the most erotic description. ... I'm sure you're aware just how very powerful words can be. Actually quite, for me, a turn off... so now... just above average..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous