All Comments on 'Hairy Luann'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
definitely a fetish

Very well-written story, a most enjoyable read. Plausible for the most part, good but not great dialog. I wonder if the author has ever visited France!

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 17 years ago
Bravo, great first story

I just found and truly enjoyed your first story. I hope you write many stories in this same style and on the same subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

TRULY A BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL STORY - PLEASE KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pitfuck

Dream cum true. I have always wanted to fuck a woman with bushy armpits and though I have seen women with hairy armpits in Goa especially women over 30 having very bushy armpits I have not ever managed to put my prick into one but reading about it was heavenly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wickedly good fun

Loved the story and the subject. PLEASE write more along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WELL DONE! AROUSING!

I have always loved women who do not shave their underarms and they are so few and far between today. Thank you for a wonderful story and please write more along these lines. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Furry good story!

Love those natural ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Furry Delight

Hhhhhmmmmmamazing ...can feel the coarse jugle in Luann's hairy underarms. I am a furryfan too and the hairier the pits the more I am aroused.

HirsuteLuvr64HirsuteLuvr64over 17 years ago
Felt EVERY HAIRY WORD!

Great story Furryfan!! Loved the detail about Luann's sexy hirsute body. I'm a leg fan myself, so the description of her VERY hairy legs was exciting!!! Passionate writing,and I felt EVERY word, as did my cock...which led to a nice explosion! More PLEASE!! LOVE THOSE HAIRY WOMEN!

ab_man_nzab_man_nzabout 17 years ago
Great story!

Just the right mix of sexiness, intelligence, and sensuality mixed with hot raw descriptions ... superb writing!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Loved It

Terrific job and super exciting for we hairy female fans. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hair fan

Great story ! I love hairy women, my wife has always had long hair, and she has let me cum in her hair on occasion. Am new to loving armpit hair, she says it tickles when I smell, lick, and suck her armpit hair, but it really turns me on !!

furryfanfurryfanover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks hair fan!

Keep on licking your lady. It's not tickling that she's feeling. Underarms are an erogenous zone for most women, and when they get used to it, most will find it a turn on. Thanks again and thanks to everyone for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a natural woman

I love hairy women and Luann sounds like the perfect woman. Please more stories of hairy women. Perhaps a hairy woman who likes shaved men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Luann

Wonderful story. As a fellow hairy woman lover this really cheered me. Nice to know there are fellow admirers out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love pit hair on women

Great story. I convinced wife to stop shaving in winter few yrs ago and it was great for me but we are now estranged. Miss those days.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Drove me crazy.

This story was amazing. A part of me wanted to tell Luann so badly that she was beautiful and sexy, but I'm glad that she seems to know that deep down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice one

Where can I find a hairy muff? I really need one

Pelau1956Pelau1956over 4 years ago
Fantastic sincere story

I loved this story, in many ways I could truly identify with all of it. I love the look of women who choose not to shave. I find it beautiful and sexy. I am old enough to have attended college during the early 70's when the women's movement was going on, and some women chose not to shave or wear bras. It was a wonderful and exciting time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful erotic and sweet story. Wish I would meet such a girl one day, as I just adore hairy girls. There is nothing more sexy than a really hairy girl.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

I love hairy women, this woman was divine. Natural rules. I’m lucky in that my wife likes it too. Yum. Very erotic tale. Her giving loving to older men is very erotic. You might like some of my hirsute stories. Five stars and following. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A marvellous short story. Very erotic and very sweet. I like hairy women too. It's a great pity that there aren't many of them around these days. Thanks to the author for a sexy and beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous