All Comments on 'Haitian Surprise'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
for common decency

pleaase stop this stupid story now

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF!

ummm....ok....As a Haitian personally speaking this story is terrible! It has nothing to do with you trying to connect it to the earthquake tragedy in Haiti...It is just bad! It's also sick how the character manages to think of doing the girl a favor by taking her virginity before she 'dies'. *smh*

I give you a F- for effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There may be people still trapped at this moment

You should be so ashamed as to crawl off under your own rock which I would hope to collapse on you. You are fucking scum Bake... I can't even write the name. I hope everyone from henceforth will boycott your puerile and inadequate 'stories'. Literotica should be equally ashamed to have let this story through, along with samuelX's trite contribution to the human disaster taking place in his apparent homeland. Please everyone, complain, and get these posts removed...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Utterly disgusted!

When I read the title, I had to take a peek to see what idiot would write this type of story with all that is taking place down there! How dare you take an event like this and associate this type of story with it! I didn't waste my time to read it.....it's not worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
terrible, just terrible

Can this story be any shittier? Oh, my God. Is it even 750 words? This really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shameless explortation

I did not read the story but personally with all that is going on there to write a story about trying to have sex with someone who's country was devastated is just shameless. It probably should be removed. Plus from what other people commented, it's a terrible story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor Choice

Maybe you should wait until they aren't still digging out the dead and or injured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

In veiw of the number of readers who were offended, maybe you should have changed the name of the country. It didn't bother me, good story.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
Miracles CAN Happen!

Two unknown people trapped in an unknown location in a chaotic third-world country after a major earthquake being rescued within hours???

Lucky couple...A VERY lucky couple!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous