Hall Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the ferocity of his plunging, deeper and deeper into my hot cunt, gained momentum, I decided it was time to shake things up just a bit.

Pushing him away lightly I signaled that I wanted to show him the same enjoyment I had just endured. With his lean penis still inside me, I rolled over, taking my position straddling Jackson's lap. Leaning back in pleasure, I began rocking my hips and grinding against his pelvis. As my body maneuvered up and down, back and forth, my breasts began to bounce against my chest. It was just the right amount of pain to cause immense pleasure.

Enjoying the show, but feeling left out, Jackson reached up with both hands and filled them as much as possible with my supple, bouncing breasts. I could feel myself getting closer to the brink, and I assumed that Jackson was nearing the same point.

More intent than ever on maximizing our pleasure, I leaned down, letting my hard nipples graze his chest and rocking my hips faster, grinding harder against him.

Pulling my hips closer to him, trying to get inside of me as much as possible, Jackson moaned a deep, guttural noise and I could feel his body tense and then relax. As his body began to slow, I leaned in close and let my teeth graze Jackson's shoulder and let out a muffled groan as my lower body shook violently in the throes of the most amazing, unimaginable, spine tingling orgasm.

Too exhausted to move, I put my head on Jackson's chest. As he stroked my hair I could hear his heart, still throbbing from the outstanding workout it had just completed. Shifting slightly, I felt myself drift down onto the bed, Jackson's arm still holding me close. I remember him pulling the blanket up to my shoulders, his chest still slightly exposed as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke in the same position as I remembered falling asleep in, only Jackson was on his side, facing away from me.

To make sure the whole night wasn't just some incredible dream, I reached over and ran my finger down his arm and to elbow. He stirred slightly and rolled over to see what was going on.

An innocent smile fell upon his lips as he recalled what had happened the previous night. Pulling me against his body, he kissed the top of my head and whispered, "So, I guess you'll be sharing this big bed with me for the rest of the semester?"

12