Halle's Hillbilly Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers

He may have been the first but he was by no means the last. It seemed as if each of the fascist bigots in the crowd was determined to add the juice to the mix and they were so eager that a fight nearly broke out in the queue that was forming to come up to the altar. Halle tried to wipe the mess from her face but was stopped from doing so by the Leader who demanded that Cain restrain 'his bitch'. Using thin baling twine Cain tied her hands behind her back. The next man up was obviously the second in command of the gathering and he was a big man, really fat and kind of disgusting, giving off a stink of body odour and Halle was at close hand able to vouch for his lack of personal hygiene as when he lifted his robe, cum in her nose or not, she got a big whiff from his crotch. She might have passed out from that but she knew she had to keep her wits about her that night, to get through it. Again he was pretty much already aroused and it didn't take much for him to shoot his load, mainly it seemed targeting Halle's dark hair, spraying strands of thick, sticky cum into it with a guttural grunt as he came. But that wasn't all, he produced a sealed jar and hauled the lid off and dumped the contents over Halle's hair too, with the briefest of explanations.

"Been saving this up for you, seeing as we heard you coming to 'visit' us this week."

It was a jar full of his cum and Halle could see, through blinking eyes that most of the other hooded nutters had them too. Her heart sunk further as she felt the slimy substance trace a slow progress down her forehead. That was her for the best part of the next hour, just kneeling there while the racist, white supremists ejaculated all over her and poured their collected cum on her head and body. Some of them had joked about turning her white but that wasn't strictly accurate as Halle's was coated in a dull grey sheen that glistened and clung, horribly to her body.

It was starting to harden too, Halle hated the feel of it as it became stiff and a little brittle against her skin. It clung to her hair and irritated her to the point it was like having nits. She dare not open her eyes again as they had been plastered with cum and she felt as if her eye lids were glued shut. And the early loads were going hard. But before it could set any further she heard this shout from the crowd.

"Get the feathers!"

The crowd was restless by now, sure it had been fun covering the 'nigger' in their s but now they just wanted to get home to their wives and families and their miserable lives. The Klan member that ran up to the platform boasting a potato bag filled with chicken feathers, painstakingly collected from his farm this past week was a brief distraction from their eagerness to get home and they called encouragement to him as he stood directly over Halle and tipped the bag open over her.

After the disgusting sensations of being sprayed and splashed with countless jets of cum, having feather fall on her and some cling to the patches of cum was no real hardship and Halle just closed her mind off and remembered the days before Cain had taken her and her life away. Quite a few of them stuck and by the time the last of them had fallen to the ground around her kneeling from, she was like nothing on earth, half covered in feathers as she was and she could hear the great hilarity this caused the mob, but could also sense that they were done for the night and that this was as bad as things would get.

The business of getting Halle out of there was not as simple as getting her there had been, she and Cain had to waited for the bulk of the crowd to disperse which was a pain (though to be fair to Cain he did not have to do it coated in sperm and feathers as Halle did- she would get them off back at the farm Cain informed her). Then after fifteen minutes or so he pushed her back inside the small cage they had transported her there in and removed the cuffs from her wrists, but again he told her not to wipe the mess from her as Pa had insisted on seeing it as soon as they returned that night. Soon she was sheathed in the dark shadows of the truck again, though this time Cain did not bother with the cover over the cage. As she knelt there on all fours in the awkward confines of her cell she heard him gun the engine and rev it up harshly as he sped from the field. She wondered what form his evident anger and annoyance at having to do this would take and what its impact would be on her. They were back on tarmac for only a few minutes when there was as sudden 'bang' and she felt the truck lose complete control over its direction.

Halle was totally disorientated but could sense and feel the vehicle slewing wildly across the road and glancing off a tree before descending rapidly down a slope and smashing over undergrowth before flipping and landing again on its wheels at rest against the trunk of a huge tree. Everything went deathly silent.

Finally Halle's body remembered to breath and she gasped desperately at air and she tried to figure out what had happened. Where was she? It came flooding back to her easily enough and she realised that the cage had been thrust to the rear of the truck and she was facing out the back of it. But there was no noise from up front, none whatsoever, Cain had either been thrown clear or was trapped up there, either alive or not. A brief glimmer of hope came to her, she could make her escape but it was extinguished as quickly when she remembered the rattling that his key had made in the cage when he had loaded her onboard. She was locked in there and if Cain was dead and they weren't discovered that cage would be her casket and her cum and feather covered skin her demeaning shroud.

She dwelt on that horrific prospect she heard voices and spotting moving light in the gloom.

"Got the bastard! That'll show him, if he won't sell us his fucking slave then we'll just fucking take her, eh Zeb?"

"Yep brother, that's it. The bastard is jammed up here, he's bleeding like a stuck pig too, fuck knows if he's alive or dead."

"Aw fuck him, let's see if the nigger survived it."

Halle winced as the harsh flashlight found her face and held desperately to the bars as she was roughly hauled out in it and dragged up the hillside she had tumbled down. Both men looked from their clothes and accents to be even rougher country men that Cain hand his blasted family and they were carrying guns and knifes and looked real dangerous. Suddenly life back on the farm didn't look nearly so bad a prospect...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers
12