Halle's Hillbilly Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

"That's it bitch suck me good!"

Her mind watched all this action in abject horror as her body reacted positively to the filth coming from him and sighed, moaned and used her left hand to caress her breasts and turn her nipples stiff by playing with them. Cain's cock was thick and heavy and his balls heaving with cum for her and she reached up and played with them as she sucked his cock harder and harder, like a desperate slut.

"Take his load on your face slut! I want to see your face painted white!"

Barked the old woman and Halle, inwardly cringed but outwardly let his pulsing dick escape her gasping lips and held her head up high as a target to aim for.

"You do it Lawyer! Use your hand and spray it on your own face!"

Cain's final instruction a final humiliation to Halle's inner self as she watched her hand reach up for his sweaty, slimy cock and aim his penis slit right at her own face and jerk back and forwards on it hard, digging for his white cum. She did not have long to wait as within three hard pulls she got an extreme close up of his cum spraying forth and splattering over her dark face. She could barley comprehend her own body doing this, pointing this hateful man's cock at herself and showering her face in his seed as his family watched and laughed at her.

"I can see in your eyes honey, you're wonderin' just what in the blue hell is going on? Ain't ya? Why is a worthless nigger slut like you acting like this? Why are you doing what I tell you to do and not what you tell yourself?"

The old crone was obviously revelling in her role, like her whole family she was inherently racist and distrustful of the new century and it's more enlightened views. She was old school and to her Halle was in her rightful place right then, on her knees before her.

It was a small mercy indeed that Halle could not properly feel the semen splattering across her face. It came out in five fierce surges one to her forehead, one to each eye, one to her nose and one right on her lips. Her aim was unerringly accurate as she held and pumped Cain's cock directly at herself. She could only wonder at the mess her face must be in because they were not small loads and despite her blurred vision she could sense her face was part way obscured by it. Then from Cain's right came a high, squeaky voice that did not suit Cain's mammoth brother.

"Me next! Me! I wanna go! Can I Ma? Can I Pa? Please! I wanna do that too!"

He sounded child like but as the massive bulge in his jeans proved he was most definitely a big man. His mothers harsh voice echoed in the empty chamber.

"You heard him slut, you do one son you do the same for my other son, ain't no favouritism round here! Now scoot over there and do the same for Zeb. And mind and not wipe any of Cain's spunk off, you just leave it be, makes you look a whole lot better!"

Against her will Halle moved over, at least escaping Cain drying his slippery, shrinking dick off in her hair. Again she eagerly administered a sloppy blow job to Zeb, though this time her mouth was stretched to its limits and her face was still covered in his brothers drying cum. Zeb was in his element, being with women was hardly his forte and to have this beautiful (albeit black) woman treating him like this was above and beyond his simple expectations. He stood and allowed Halle to work her magic and didn't even know enough to realise he was about to cum and when he did he was still inside Halle's mouth and she swallowed a heap before pulling it from her and spraying the remainder across her cum splattered face. She was a dripping mess by the time Zeb was done spurting and could barely see, desperately she ordered her arm to wipe her face but it did not respond. Ma produced a long, dressing mirror and held it up before Halle so she could see the state her face was in.

"Well ain't you pretty? Goddamn bitch, you are nearly a decent colour – white! Well, what about it Pa? Do you want a shot on the whore? You want to give her that extra colour?"

The old man chuckled and nodded and doddered forward to push his son out of the way. His cock was half the size of Zeb's but Halle still found herself compelled to reach forward and pop it in her mouth when Ma told her to. More of the same followed, this time though Pa had the sense to pull out before he came and added his heap of sperm to his son's to almost completely plaster Halle's face.

"Reckon we should leave the bitch now boys, let her get some rest for the morning, you an' her got a real long journey back, Cain."

Ma left with a command that Halle leave the mess all over her face and to go to sleep on the old mattress that occupied one dark corner of the cellar, her body did exactly as it was told while her mind was left to contemplated her fate and try and figure out a way out of this. There was nothing forthcoming that night anyway.

The next day started at some godforsaken hour with Ma and Cain descending the creaky wooden staircase noisily, they seemed in high spirits and the slight sleep that Halle had managed that night was soon a thing of the past. Cain held two big metal buckets in his hands and dropped them in front of her, they were full to the top with hot water. Halle sensed rather than felt the crusts of cum still attached to her face and cringed inwardly at not being able to take it off until the old crone commanded her body to do so. Fortunately that was exactly what she did next, not so fortunate was her second command that from then on until they returned to the farm Halle would completely obey the commands of her son, Cain. The news that she was leaving the farm cheered her as she set to work with the warm water but the thought of being a puppet on a string for a vicious thug like Cain was a terrible prospect. They threw her a white T-Shirt and short black skirt from her wardrobe back home they had lifted when they took her and told her to get dressed quick and get ready to go back home.

She had had no breakfast and wanted to get something solid inside her even if she couldn't properly feel the benefit of it but was unable to convey that and the family certainly didn't offer as she was ushered out into the bright morning sunlight, she was ordered into the passenger side of an old style convertible that looked like it could do with more than a good wash. It was Cain giving the instructions now and to her consternation her body was reacting as well to his words as it did to his mothers. It was to be a memorable journey.

Cain drove in relative silence for most of the first hundred or so miles, Halle was amazed just how far from any other habitation the family seemed to live as it was a good fifteen miles or so on pretty rough road before they met a highway and actually saw other buildings. Cain was a fast driver and they made good time, covering a lot of distance before noon, he hardly paid any attention to Halle in that early part of the journey and she managed to build some false hope that maybe this wouldn't be so bad, maybe they were just taking her back home and leaving it at that.

"Sure is ruining my credibility round about here driving about with a negro like you, bitch. Tell you what, why don't we make things a bit more memorable, you take off that damn T-shirt and cover your tits with your hands an' every truck that goes past I want you to flash! Right bitch?"

What was the point of asking, she thought as her heart sunk, he knew that she would do it anyway, her mind seemingly totally disconnected from her body. I mean she was already reaching behind herself to pull off her shirt. The drove for about another mile or so when the visage of a truck appeared on the long horizon and mentally Halle braced herself for what she was about to do. She was a full breasted woman so the driver was going to be getting quite the eyeful.

The sun beat down hard as the car and truck sped nearer to each other and Cain glanced over at his charge, grinning. He knew she would do it but still didn't quite believe it. Fifty yards from passing the truck on the other lane he yelled at Halle to do it and had to concentrate hard on keeping the convertible straight as the black lawyer pulled her arms away from her chest and flashed at the oncoming driver.

"Go on bitch, shake them like you really mean it!" demanded Cain and watched as the prim lawyer did just that, now accompanied by a long blast of approval from the lorry driver.

There were to be a heap more honks on lorry horns over the next hour or so as Cain had Halle flashed nearly every rig they passed in both directions. Outwardly, of course, Halle seemed to be more than happy doing it and displayed her ample assets to their fullest, almost proudly as inwardly she cringed and recoiled at what she was doing. Still once Cain tired of that little game things were not going to get any better on her road trip. He instructed her to put her shirt back on after a couple of police cruisers sped past them and for a short time he re-lapsed into a brooding, dark silence. Then his eyes sparked towards her and with a gleam in his eyes he accelerated.

"I always wanted to get sucked off while driving real fast, bitch. So there you go that's just what you can do for me, you can suck my dick right here and now!"

The control held tight again as Halle found herself unquestioningly undoing her seatbelt and lowering herself to lie across the car so that her head was perfectly at his lap.

Cain leaned back in the car chair and relaxed a little, enjoying the efforts of Halle on his dick, the thrill of what she was doing to him while he drove this fast was turning him on even more and he had to concentrate a bit to keep the car straight. He always did believe in revenge, even as a small kid if he thought anyone did him wrong he was sure to get back at them. And he thought this lawyer bitch had surely done him wrong. He couldn't get at the dumb bitch he had married and his kid (the truth was he didn't much care about the kid, just that they had beaten him and Alicia had escaped him) because her dad had shifted her from home and sent them overseas, all the better to forget all about her nightmare time with Cain. Ma could have done this mind control shit on her if he could have gotten to her but failing that someone was going to pay and that someone was this nigger slut who had embarrassed and humiliated him in court. Ma had given hints of what her own mother had taught her all those years ago and this had been a perfect opportunity to see them in action, and it had worked great so far. And things were only going to get better, he thought as he enjoyed the delights of Halle trying to make him cum with her mouth again, this time as they sped back to her home.

He came in Halle's mouth and ordered to sit back up but he was strangely dissatisfied, his stomach rumbled and he saw a sign for an upcoming truck stop and decided to pull in and grab something. As Halle sat back up and saw Cain's intentions she wished she could command herself to wipe the cum away from around her lips. Still she sensed that she needed some food at least she may get fed.

It was a pretty run down, ramshackle place but Cain didn't really care as he pulled into a space. These were his kind of folks and his kind of place and he knew fine well how the attractive lawyer would stand out in such a dive. He ordered her from the car and told her to walk with him into the diner section of the building. As they were about to enter the grimy, glass door a piercing wolf whistle emanated from behind them. Cain whirled round to find a short, fat, bearded trucker in denims chewing gum and staring at them.

"You want anything buddy!" challenged Cain a threat in his voice.

"Nah, I'm just looking at your 'girlfriend' and thinking how I'd like to fuck her. I bet she's be right good at that a pretty bitch like that! Reckon I'd pay good money to get a shot at that hole."

Maybe the trucker was looking for trouble but as it happened he wasn't going to get it. But he was going to get something else though! Cain looked at him and his face transformed into a pretty diabolical grin, his mind spinning with further possibilities for this scenario to be fun.

"Is that so partner? Well could be your lucky day, this here is Halle and I'm sure if I tell her to she'd be glad to see to your 'needs'. Question is how much you willing to shell out for it?"

That took the driver aback but not for long as a huge, cheesy smile spread across his face. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a tattered brown wallet and thumbed through what he had.

"How 'bout fifty dollars?"

Cain rubbed his chin as Halle stood next to him waiting, internally she was revolted once again but outwardly it looked for all the world like she was fine with this deal and just waiting for her cue. Cain was reluctant to accept fifty because he thought he could actually get more from the driver, and this whole thing was planting ideas in his head for later on as ways to make money. On the other hand he really liked the idea of having Halle fuck this guy for such a low amount and in the end that was what won out.

"Ok buddy, you're on. Halle, baby (the word a mockery of real care), you go and show this fine gentleman a good time while I get my dinner, let him fuck you as hard as he likes and be real nice to him y'hear."

Now, if the truck driver had cared to notice he might have wondered about the thousand yard stare fixed on Halle's face, might have concerned himself by her almost automatic acceptance of Cain's words or might have questioned how fifty bucks could buy time with a fine piece of ass like her. But he didn't, he was too concerned with the mighty sight of Halle's big breasts moving about under her T-shirt as she walked towards him and just what was beneath that short black skirt she wore. In all his life he had never been with a classy looking lady like this (even if she was black). He was raging hard already as he prepared to help her into the back of his trailer.

Hank had been hauling loads across America for damn near two decades now and he hadn't come across a fine piece of ass that was so damn cheap in his life. And good god she didn't seem to be repulsed by him! After all he was no oil painting at five foot four tall, and unkempt greying beard and rather too many fry ups in his fat belly over those years. He swung his back doors open and a stale smell wafted out, not that Hank cared and although Halle would have liked to have gagged at the foul odour that emanated from the dank, dark vehicle interior her body was not reacting to stimuli under it's own steam. The box trailer was empty and a few tarps and sacks lay at the far end so as Hank disrobed speedily he told Halle to do the same and make herself comfortable on them. Halle Mason had been lead council in some major legal cases in the past few years and was on the verge of really breaking through into being a name lawyer in the city and yet here she was about to be fucked by a disgusting specimen of a lorry driver for the measly sum of fifty dollars.

If there was to be one saving grace for Halle that lunchtime it was that Hank had a real small dick, of the short and stubby variety, just like the rest of him, and while it still would have turned her mind's stomach as he lay on top of her and stuck it inside her she ended up pitying him more than hating him, even when her screwed up his face and obviously spewed his warm, runny spunk inside her (part missing too so half the load spilled messily down her thigh). Cain was watching by this point, while chomping on the remains of his cheeseburger and immediately told his charge to get dressed because they had a long journey still left ahead of them.

Indeed they did, the best part of twelve more hours and included in that were two more pit stops in which Cain pimped Halle out to lustful truckers. By the last one, only forty miles from Halle's home she was reduced to sucking cock for ten dollars, a fact Cain really rubbed in as they got back in the car for the final leg of their journey. He fanned the cash he had charged for her services that day before her.

"Look at that bitch, look at the money you earned for me as my whore! Sucking cock for a tenner, that's about all the likes of you is worth. Not so fucking cocky now are you. You were so fucking high and mighty in that court, weren't you. I knew then you were nothing but a cheap nigger whore and here's the proof. Bet you regret the day you ever took on my bitch of a wife, eh? You don't know the half of it cunt, I got so much more lined up for you yet!"

*

Halle was past the point of desperation and just wanted her conscious system to close down so she didn't have to be confronted by these awful things her body was being made to do. Fortunately for her Cain had had his fill of fun on the journey and spent the rest of the time ignoring her and racing towards the city and her expensive, lawyers house. When they arrived he had her follow him inside and once comfortable inside (his mucky cowboy boots resting on her beautiful marble coffee table) he took great delight outlining his future plans to her.

"Way I see it bitch, is you owe me. It's your fault my damn wife and kid escaped me so you are going to compensate me for that emotional heartache!"

Halle hated the sarcastic, caustic tone to his voice and knew nothing good was coming to her.

"And I don't just mean chicken feed like the cash you earned whoring your body on the route up here, oh no sirree, I mean Big cash amounts. I mean like getting a quick sale of this pretty little place and you passing all that nice cash onto me. I mean like you using your position to gain some nice, big fat loans and them going to me to. And just to show I ain't all about the money I got a plan to get a little bit of revenge on that bastard of a judge too!"

This was awful news for Halle, she would rather of spent a year sucking cock than have this but try as she might her mind seemed totally out of synch with her body and it didn't appear to be coming back anytime soon. Maybe if she had not been so concerned with the fate being laid out for her she might have picked up on the fact that Cain seemed in a real hurry to get all this through and out of here. Still even if she did get any inkling of the fact the mind control would not be permanent it would only have served as a further goading to her over the course of the next week as she watched and aided Cain set up the systematic and total destruction of all her work life had been about for the past ten years.

The sale of her house was child's play and with an estate agent willing to cut corners and Halle's rather surprising instructions for payment in cash and a quick sale, there was very quickly $550,000 winging its way to Cain rather than the bank that had given her the initial loan. During the week as the sale was being finalised Halle was instructed to open up twelve credit cards with maximum credit facilities and then to withdraw the full amount to cash – also paid over to Cain. He also had her hand in her notice to the lawyers firm in a most suspicious manner, still they reluctantly accepted it. All the while Halle could only steam in frustration at being unable to prevent her body carrying out all these damaging instructions.

Eight days later, and with the keys to her dream home and car handed over the two of them left town with Cain holding over one million dollars in cash in the boot of his car.

"Just one more stop to make bitch, just one then your new life can really take off!"

He had staked out Judge Conville's house that week and drew up in his street, Halle was dressed in the sluttiest outfit Cain could lay his hands on ( a micro mini-skirt, mesh top with nothing on below and fish-net stockings and boots- she looked just like a hooker).

The judges house was a in a leafy suburb on the edge of town (conveniently enough on the road out that Cain and Halle would soon be taking). He lived alone since his wife died three years ago and as Cain ordered Halle from the car and gave her very clear, very explicit instructions as to what she had to do, the judge was relaxing in his favourite leather armchair reading his latest stock market report and enjoying a stiff scotch. He didn't rise when he heard the doorbell going, knowing that the maid, Rose, would answer the door. She came in a few minutes later looking a little perturbed and anxious.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers