Halle's Hillbilly Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,523 Followers

"There's a 'lady' (said very strangely for Rose he thought) at the door to see you. A Miss Mason, says she knows you from work, but I ain't so sure about her Sir."

"Miss Mason, Halle Mason? What can she be doing here, well anyway its always a pleasure seeing my eager lawyers, show her in here Rose."

"You sure, Sir?"

"Yes, of course I am, why wouldn't I be, she's just a lawyer I deal with from time to time. Why are you looking like that, she's not a ghost!"

Rose hurried from the room to get his guest and he puzzled over her behaviour, that is until Halle swept into the room. Rose closed the door and left them alone.

"Halle, that's quite the change in look for you. I'm not sure that suits you you know, especially visiting here."

The lawyer never even responded, she had a look of sheer wanton lust on her face and she advanced on him, pushed him back into his chair and sunk to her knees before it.

"Miss Mason! What do you think you are doing?"

That was actually pretty apparent. She reached up and expertly undid his belt and released his dick from his trousers and wasted no time popping it neatly between her bee stung lips. He tried to protest, really he did, but it fell on deaf ears and maybe he wasn't trying that hard as he hadn't been sucked off like this for years and she was good at it..

He was getting hard now whether he wanted to or not, Halle had that kind of effect with a cock in her mouth. As ordered she waited until he was really into it, his questions and reluctance disappeared and then with his cock in her mouth and his balls in her hand she bit down and squeezed hard all at once. She didn't bite so hard as to take his tackle off but it sure as hell hurt and when she removed her mouth her hand was still around his nut-sack and as well as squeezing it she gave it a nice hard twist. For good measure as she released him and he collapsed moaning to his knees she reared back and kicked a field goal between his legs. The funniest thing though was that all the while Halle's body was doing these terrible things and her mind tried in vain to stop it, that kick was the first time she really felt any change in her catatonic state. He mental efforts to halt it nearly worked and the kick would have been pulled. Still there was enough juice in it to connect and wind the Judge further. He tumbled to his side and lay there wheezing and tears streaming from his eyes. Halle took the washing up liquid bottle from her bag and sprayed it about the place, trying desperately to establish her control over her actions but, just, failing. As Rose rushed into the room Halle popped her cigarette lighter and tossed it onto the petrol she had just squirted out and made her sharp exit. Cain was waiting for her in the shadows in the car and they got the hell out of there before the alarm was even raised because Rose had to take her time helping the Judge to his feet and out of his burning Mansion.

Back in the car and Cain wasted no time making haste away from the city his boot filled to over filling with the cash he had purloined from the lawyer. He just left her sitting there in the passenger seat, hoping and knowing she'd be thinking about what on earth kind of chaos he had just tipped her life into. It was at least two hours down the highway before her told her to unzip him and give him a hand-job. He was taken aback at her reluctance to do it and the way she was fighting his order and managing to keep her hands by her sides even though she didn't have anything close to full control back yet. Shit! Ma had said it wasn't permanent, rather than waste time he just told her to stay right there and floored the accelerator.

But Halle did no more, in fact she was slowly regaining control of her faculties but as they came back so too did an overwhelming tiredness from all he body had been made to do over the past couple of weeks. The strain, both physical and mental, washed right over her and she was instantly spark out and sleeping like a baby. When she did wake it was hours later and she was back in the basement where this whole nightmare had begun for her. She moved her hands and to her intense relief found that they reacted to her brains instructions, she went to stand up only to be dragged back by a chain around her right ankle. Once again she was stark naked.

It was like déjà vu as the door creaked open and the horrific family descended the stairs. This time at least Halle was in control of herself and launched into a hundred questions, accusations, threats and promises. Every one of them was ignored until, panting with the effort she came to a stop and waited for them to speak. When they did it was Cain, with just the nastiest smile imaginable etched across his face.

"You ain't in no position to threaten us bitch! We're doing you a favour keeping you here, why back home you are a wanted fugitive. You damned well defrauded all those banks and firms of all their money, you got a great big mortgage to pay back and you're wanted for criminal assault and arson at threat Judges! Hell, you're the lawyer, how many years you gonna get for all that bitch? Worse still for you is that couple of those loans you took out were with some pretty mean individuals who right now are going be figuring you skipped town with all their lovely money and looking for you. They like making examples of folks that try to rip them off, you know. So you think on girly, yeah you could go back but who's going to believe you? You did all those damn things yourself in front of witnesses. Any story about being hypnotised is gonna be laughed outta town. Like I say think on, you ever get out of here and all your looking at is an early grave or a life in the penitentiary, maybe with some of the folks you put in there! Haw! Wouldn't that be a thing?"

Halle listened and despite her panic could see all his points and could hardly see a reasonable argument or proof she could use at that moment, especially if they didn't throw the cash around and Cain seemed to be that smart.

"So you got a new role in life cunt, from now on. Ma here's got a nice maid's outfit that'll fit you just dandy. We ain't had us a nigger servant round here for years have we Pa?"

The family chuckled at this and Cain came in real close to Halle, his sour breath on her face as he hissed at her.

"An' the great thing is bitch, we ain't gonna use no more of Ma's 'medicine' on you, oh no you're going to do it like you are now, and bitch you are going to be grateful for it. How's that for a change of jobs!"

Halle could only sit there and wonder how the hell she was going to get out of this mess...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,523 Followers