All Comments on 'Halloween Break-up Mix-Up'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
could be extended a bit.....

The sex is a bit matter of fact, and there is enough material here for a longer story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
damn it was nice

i really enjoyed this story

JamesSDJamesSDover 18 years ago
I agree

I really liked the story, but it would have been nice to have had a slightly extended version. The scenario you created was hot and plausible enough. I liked the story, it's a sign of success that I was dissapointed there wasn't more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good job

Liked it and agree with what has been said so far. A sequel would definitely be worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW..my husband wants to be the wolfman,now!

Very hot! My husband wants to be the wolfman..I'll be in search of a gag.

Keep up the good work:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow that was

really hot. It gave me some wonderful ideas. Thanks n2...

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessover 18 years ago
Talk about REVENGE...

Good luck with the contest..This was purely evil ...Was wondering when they'd find out it was the wrong guy...

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 18 years ago
Very nice!

Not a fan of the mention of "c cup" breasts near the beginning (a pet hate of mine) but the story was hot. I'd have liked more detail though!

MDGAMDGAalmost 12 years ago
delicious!

loved it! part 2?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hard to Find

Found this story years ago. Took me two hours to find it again. My head is swimming form all the searching, and not in a good way! Can you add the tags, "Mistaken Identity" and "revenge"? Sometime a few years from now I may be searching for this story again. Thanks!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
Cliche, (Smothers brothers)

You've got democrats who are less ons and you got republicans who are more ons. You are a republican which makes you a Moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hell no.

It's off to jail for these bitches. Dumbass story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Just about any guys wet dream. Super hot, other than getting stuff shoved in his ass, but he made out ok in the end :-)

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Fun setup nicely done!

Loved this twisted tale of retribution gone wrong.

It could be lengthened for added reader pleasure by increasing the things done to David, teasing him lots, a little CBT, forced to service the women (plus a few others from the party) orally etc.

I'd like to hear about the offered "more nights like tonight".

In any case, I love your work, more please!

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
Decent...

But the mc"s to much of a push over, after getting "brutally" violated there should have been some actual repercussion for the 3 girls other than oh well I got tied up and anal raped let's date. The erotica was good but the overall ending kinda made the story fall flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No comments in long time. Pretty much the same thoughts. Good story. If you would have given us the revenge scene could have made this way better. Show us how much Cathy and Danny regret the backfire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Klasse!

roi@gmx.de

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Not much revenge. Looks like Danny and Cathy got off scott free. Now MC, Monica, Angela, and Tami did seem to get some just desserts. At the minimum, one would think Monica would have made sure Danny was small and inadequate compared to the MC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous