All Comments on 'Halloween Switch'

by baxternz

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, it is NOT a common fantasy..

Only for the sicko's who populate this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I contend that the opposite is more true.

Most men would want multiple women not multiple men in the bed.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
3 *, but only because...

3 *, but only because...I believe the wife as soon as she touched another cock, she knew it wasn't hubby...Otherwise it would have been 1 *...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Common Fantasy?

Is sharing your wife (cuckoldry) a common male fantasy? Can anyone supply any evidence - as opposed to just their own opinion or what their partner/friends said.

I've seen figures of 20% and 50% quoted - both are large percentages, but the big difference indicates that they have to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Two authors did a study of internet sex search terms and found that searches for cuckoldry were “the second most popular heterosexual interest in English-language search engines”. That suggests to me that it is a common fantasy. Can anyone else add any evidence?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Yes, a VERY common fantasy

I don't have any stats or studies to prove it, but a simple scan of this website would tell you that sharing one's wife is a very common male fantasy. I'm willing to bet that even those who claim it isn't their fantasy have thought about it at some point. (Otherwise, why would they read a section of this site described as "extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing?)

A lot of men enjoy bragging about what they have earned, whether it's a house, a car or the love of an incredible woman. Seeing another man enjoy what you enjoy on a daily basis is a real stroke to the ego, and knowing that she will end up with you at the end of the night is even more of an ego boost.

Of course, fantasizing about it and actually doing it are two completely different concepts.

As for the story, I enjoyed it greatly. Sure, we needed to suspend our disbelief, but that's what fun fantasies are all about. Excellent job. I gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
first get spell check

for grammar punctuation and editor to help with storyline common yes and you did absolutely nothing to raise any interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stopped!

Read the first paragraph and that was enough to make me move on. I don't know the stats about how many men have this type of fantasy but it leaves me out. Maybe in loving wives on this site there are many but I doubt if that would hold true anywhere else. Why are so many marriages ended because of adultery? Something to ponder. Another new writer in loving wives that has joined the countless willing cuckold authors who seem to dominate this category. My opinion, this type of story should be in non-erotic. End of rant. No vote, moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Editing

Needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!

Very arousing. My wife and I both loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

Keep writing. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad comments

Hell, fuck, cunt these idiots can't see a good story. As i am a "Loving wives"Expert specializing in cheating wives and highly aroused husbands i must say this sory is good because it takes a usaual type scenario and gives it a good fuck at the ending.

ie, it doesn't wimp out like some. Sure needs work but hey i'll bet that the wankers that dis this one aren't writers at all!

As for not belonging in the Loving Wives categoery.... the low IQ types that repeat this trype can't have it their way so they act like spoilt children! (And want to spoil the fun of others) if you don't like it, go away! loser.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Comments

I can't help but laugh at some of these comments. If you find it morally reprehensible for a man to fantasize about sharing his wife...then why the fuck are you reading a story in a section of an erotic website described as "extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing?"

Is this an issue of reading comprehension? Do you not know where you are? Did you forget to take your meds? Did you accidentally stumble upon this site?

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

is a fucked-up piece of shit.

Go the fuck away you fucking cumsucker.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I see allot of bad comments but I'm sure it's

done by A-holes who wish they could get wife to suck-off and fuck some of his friends. Some many men would LOVE to watch his wife suck cock & swallow a huge load if only they could set it up. If you read about it you want it else you wouldn't be reading it. We all have fantasies and some lucky guys have them come true. I hope this is a true story,if so I envy him. LT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, crappy story....

....lots of crappy comments.

mrocmrocover 9 years ago
Nice

I liked it! SwingerJoe put it well for those of you that trash these stories, don't you know what you are reading before you read and obviously finish it. If you don't enjoy it, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Wow! I wish I was Mark...err..Dan...bet the wife already knows!

Wow...great story. Please continue with the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
why is it only the anons

who like this story format?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb to use the same names

Just lazy? Watch stories were good.. not this

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

awesome story think i`l try it love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous