Halloween with Movie Stars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,706 Followers

Tim came over with a shot, Angelina threw it down. She grabbed Tim by the hair, pulled him in for a kiss, gave him a smile. She pulled her cock from Pete's mouth, handed him a shooter. No sooner had he finished when she jammed her cock back down his throat.

She was humping his face in a smooth, deliberate fashion. "You wanted to suck that guy's cock so bad..." she grinned. "You can't fool me. I bet he would have given you a huge load too..." She pulled her cock free, held it in front of his face. "Kiss it."

Pete planted little butterfly kisses all over the head of her dick. Angelina grinned, "Such a little cock whore..." She looked at Marilyn, "There's something missing...don't you think?" Marilyn gave her a huge grin. Pete didn't even notice her leaving the room he was so busy kissing Angelina's cock.

Marilyn came back and Angelina pulled her cock away from Pete. She grabbed his head, turned it towards Marilyn. She was waiting there with that ruby red lipstick. Pete felt his face flush as he realized what she was doing. Once Marilyn was through painting his lips, she turned his head back to Angelina's cock.

Angelina took her cock and rubbed it gently along Pete's pretty lips, "Nice..." She glanced at Tim, "Pull that monster out...show me how you trained this little cum slut," she said affectionately.

Marilyn came up behind Tim, undid his slacks, pulled them down. She reached for Tim's panties, but Angelina stopped her. "NO! Not the panties. You know how I love a boy in panties..."

Marilyn smiled. Boy did she ever! She eased her hand inside Tim's ruffles, flipped that thick cock of his out. She ran the tip across Pete's painted lips, "That's more like it..." she cooed. Pete was beside himself. It was all so different wearing lipstick. "Now...suck my boyfriend's cock," Marilyn whispered.

Pete parted his lips, slid them down that thick cock as he had so many times before.

"Why you little cock sucker," Marilyn teased playing with Pete's ear. She bent down by his mouth stretched to the max by Tim's cock, "You really like sucking my boyfriend's cock...don't you." Marilyn gave Tim a wink, rose to her feet.

The girls watched as Tim pulled his cock free from Pete's hungry lips. Tim made a ring with his finger and thumb, started at the base of his cock, slowly squeezed as he made his way to the tip. Pete opened his mouth, tilted back just slightly. They had done this many times alone, but never in front of the girls. Tim coaxed a nice big wad out the end letting it drip into Pete's mouth.

Marilyn smiled at Angelina, "Your boyfriend has skills..."

Angelina pulled her in for a nice, slow kiss as Pete went back to work on Tim.

"I'm starting to think you like that cock just a little too much..." Marilyn teased. "You don't want me getting jealous...do you?"

Angelina stepped behind Marilyn, unzipped her dress, let it fall to the floor. Pete got the hint. He pulled off Tim, turned his attention to Marilyn. He stared at her panties. They were as smooth as could be. He ran his hand over that smoothness marveling at how deceptive they were.

Pete pulled her warm, sturdy flesh from its secret pouch. He traced the tip with his tongue, curled it up her slit.

"Oooh...that's better...much better," Marilyn cooed. Pete pushed down her length finding it easy after slobbering on Tim.

"Oh my...you have become such a little dick lover," Angelina teased running her fingers through his hair. Pete knew Marilyn loved having her balls licked. He moved down, ran his tongue over them several times causing her to swoon.

"You better not let her cum..." Angelina warned enjoying the show. She moved in presenting her cock once again. Pete easily moved from Marilyn to her. He felt like a kid in a candy store. He moved to Tim, took several inches before making his way back to Marilyn.

"I can't wait another minute," Angelina announced. "I need to fuck this horny little bitch right now."

Tim and Marilyn helped Pete to his feet. Marilyn worked on his shirt, Tim his slacks. Within moments he was reduced to his cute little ruffled thong, which was drenched in cum.

"I do love a boy in panties..." Angelina remarked as she led him to the couch. "I believe you know how this works," she teased. Pete climbed up on the couch, tilted his ass up. Angelina climbed up behind him, eased that satin to one side and pushed her cock into him.

"Oh fuck yeah," she hissed. She started working her cock, "Mmm...this is some nice, tight ass boyfriend. I'm glad ole Timmy boy brought you into the fold...I'm going to enjoy tapping this."

Marilyn walked behind the couch, gave Pete's lips a new coat of lipstick. She grabbed her cock, held it to Pete's lips. Tim grabbed his cock, pushed the tip right against Marilyn's. Pete kissed one, then the other. He swiped the ooze dripping from both as Angelina pumped his ass.

"You are definitely sucking his cock next time," Angelina said grabbing his hips. Pete knew exactly who she was talking about. "Let me see you suck that fat mama again," she barked. Pete turned his focus to Tim.

"That is so...fucking...sexy," Angelina hissed. She grabbed his hips, drove her cock up against his prostate.

"Mmmmmmmm," Pete moaned around Tim's shaft.

"I think this little cutie just dumped a load into her panties," Angelina said with pride. She aimed her cock, did it again. "Damn! That is some tight ass..."

She held Pete's ass just where she wanted it, slammed her cock into him. "Fuck that's good...yeah, yeah...real good," each thrust more powerful than the last. She felt it coming on, wasn't about to stop.

She slammed into him one more time and let loose. "Arrrrggggghhhh!" she grunted emptying her balls into him. Pete wiggled his ass trying to milk her for all she was worth.

She finally let her cock slip from him, "Wheeew...that was awesome." She smiled at Marilyn and then at Tim. "I think its time my boyfriend showed me some of those... erotic situations... he was talking about."

Tim pulled his cock away from Pete's mouth and walked around the couch. Pete rested his head for a moment on the couch. He felt Tim grab his hips and tilted his ass up to receive it. Tim eased that monster in with the greatest of ease.

Angelina walked to the back of the couch, lowered her lips to Pete, snaked her tongue into his mouth. "You taste like dick," she smiled. She grabbed Marilyn's cock and aimed it at her boyfriend. She watched as he traced around the tip. Marilyn smiled and pushed it into his mouth.

The girls watched Tim work Pete's ass. They could tell they had a rhythm worked out between them. "Oh yeah...he does like the big ones doesn't he," Angelina told Marilyn before lowering her lips to hers.

"Uooh yeah...do it baby," Marilyn said watching Tim sink that thick monster into Pete. "But hurry up sugar...I want my turn." Pete just moaned around her cock.

Tim started working Pete's prostate using the tip of his cock. Marilyn watched as Pete started pushing back, trying to get more cock, moaned and groaned around her cock. She knew how worked up he was, how much that thick cock was getting to him.

Angelina walked up behind Tim, "Here...let me help." She drove a finger straight up his ass.

Tim exploded. "Fuuuuucccckkkkk," he groaned as his balls jumped and danced. Pete pulled away from Marilyn's cock, focused on Tim's orgasm. He pushed back, wiggled. He loved feeling that thick monster go off inside him.

Tim pulled his cock free. Angelina turned his head towards her, pushed her lips against his, drove her tongue into his mouth. Pete dropped his head to the couch, rested, savoring the moment.

"Put some stockings on that boy!" Marilyn announced. "I want to fuck him."

Angelina smiled, took Pete's arm and walked him into her room. Pete was beside himself. He loved being the center of everyone's attention. He watched as Angelina pulled out a boned corset.

"What's that for?"

"You got to have something to hold them up ...silly," Angelina said with that devilish grin of hers.

She held the thing open and watched him step into it. "Now...suck that gut in." She got behind him, pulled tight on the straps that laced up the back. Pete felt the bones digging into his flesh, giving him feminine curves. "That's it...." she said tying it in a big bow.

She pulled out a pair of silk stockings. "You're going to love these..." she teased.

She sat him on the bed. She glanced at his poor thong drenched in cum, "I think we might have to throw that one away." She bunched up the stocking, slid it up his leg.

"Wow." He couldn't believe the wicked feeling produced by that cool fine silk.

She bunched up the other one, watched it unfold as it glided up his leg. She watched his cock jerk wildly as she snapped it in place. "Told you," she purred.

Pete got to his feet.

"Might as well try some heels," she suggested holding up a pair.

He sat back down and watched as she slipped them on his feet, buckled the six straps that went up his ankle. They were more wedges than heels, but were four inches high giving off that 'come fuck me' feel.

Pete rose to his feet again, but it was totally different this time. He shifted his weight a little trying to get a feel for them. "Don't worry...you'll get used to them," she grinned.

They walked into the other room, found Marilyn and Tim making out. Marilyn broke their kiss and checked Pete out as he walked around the couch. Her eyes grew big. "Now that's more like it!" she said casually stroking her cock. "Come here you sexy little thing..."

Tim moved over by Angelina, poured two shots. They touched glasses. "You did good honey," she said with that wicked little grin of hers. They downed them. She pushed Tim's head down on her cock. "He's going to turn out perfect!"

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,706 Followers
12