All Comments on 'Halo Ch. 01'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 15 years ago
Fabulous

Ive never been so tense!! I see it from Janey's POV and am tense for her, I see it from Tanaya's POV and how she must be feeling. Gawd!!! I really really really dont like Adam, and I think like a lot of your readers we dont want her with him lol, but you've done a great job not turnnig it into an unbelievable !romance" between them. I believe him to be just another form of control and abuse.

Anyway, looking forward to more as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...

to put it bluntly... i freakin' LOVE this series. i literally check for new admissions nearly everyday, and practically hold my breath while reading. ren and janey should totally be together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
finally

Thanks for continuing the story. I love seeing Janey and Ren together, he is just perfect for her. I just wish Janey would come to her senses and get rid of Adam, I just can't stand this guy and hope she will split up with him in the next chapter.

I also hope that you will finish this storyline soon and move on to something new because although I love the series I think it's time to finish it.

I just hope Ren and Janey will be happy soon and most important together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing !!!!!!!!!!

loved it......mygypsy u r gr8 !!! looking forward to the next chapter already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hallelujah!!!

I'm soooo glad you posted another part of the series! I've been checking everyday. I'm sooo happy Janey is letting Brad finally see Nicky. He needs his daddy. I can understand her uneasiness with Tanaya but I hope she realizes soon that she truly cares for Nicky as well. AND MOST OF ALL, I'm SOOOOO thrilled Ren is there. I hope a storm blows in and she has to stay overnight...and she gets together with Ren. Hey, I can dream can't I? LOL I can't wait to see what you have instore for your fans next. Please don't make us wait long and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! for continuing this series. It's fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you!!

What to say, I love this series! So, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ren rocks......

ohhh......m so exited can't wait for long please post next chapter as early as possible

TricialenTricialenabout 15 years ago
How Did I Miss This?

Thank you for more of Ren and Janey and Brad...I still don't like Tanaya', I think she's a bitch! Adam I really liked at first but now I'm not so sure. I don't think that he's consciously trying to control Janey. I think he loves her and is doing what he feels is best for her. And like everyone else I want Janey with Ren...but I can't wait to read more and see what you want for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yea!

I've just found these character's, ok they got off to a shaky start, but I am loving the continued story.

No guesses how I want this one to end!

willieonewillieonealmost 8 years ago

you know I love this story from start to finish the only character beside Adam that I don't like much is Janey I just want to bitch slap her for being such a tool. Love Brad and Gabe to bit and Matty and Bret,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous