Hand Jobs 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy smiled, "That's true. OK."

She sweetly and cautiously lifted her skirt a little, revealing her pretty plump pussy lips through the lace, her perfect, slender, sexy upper thighs which were gapped at least an inch and a half, and the curve of her ass. The tight panties hugged her anatomy like a second skin. I was ecstatic, and REALLY felt like cumming in Jodie's hand.

I started to move against Jodie's hand. Sara noticed, asked the class to pay attention....

"Ok, see now how he's moving with Jodie's hand, how his pelvis is jerking back and forth? This is a sign of intense arousal. If he keeps this up he's probably close to achieving an orgasm."

Sara looked at Jodie now and said, "Jodie, use your left hand now on his testicles. That's a good girl.

"Class, you can see how she's cradling his testicles in her hand? This is very pleasurable to the man, girls. Right honey?"

I nodded. Jodie rolled my nuts in her hands gently. I looked at her exquisite fingers jostling my nuts and her other hand as it struggled to keep wrapped around my baseball bat. The way her fingers were splayed under my balls, her middle finger crept between my ass cheeks. It was a teasing, tension-filled sensation. I wished she knew to rub me down there, but she was essentially innocent of such variations.

Jodie looked at me in the face, seeking some acknowledgment.

I stroked her face again, and ran my hand through her hair. "Good girl," I whispered so the class couldn't hear. She smiled proudly.

"Thank you, sweet girl," I whispered. Again, a blush and a smile.

Seemingly for the first time, I noticed Jodie's slender waist, the arch in her back, through her jeans, her apple-like little breasts through her tight sweater.

It came on so suddenly.

I felt the unmistakable opening of the gates, the point of no return. Sara saw it in my eyes, and the longing way I glanced over at Jodie's face and Cindy's legs again.

Sara announced, "Class, I'm pretty sure he's going to come soon now. Keep watching closely."

"Faster, angel," I huffed to my hand job hottie. "Faster, baby."

Jodie's hand quickened pace. She whispered, "Wow, you're getting even bigger. I can't believe how big and hard you are."

This talk, the touch of this girl's hands, the site of lovely leggy Cindy in her cheerleader outfit, and the site of 2 dozen horny panting high school girls all mesmerized by the impending event sent me over the edge. When Jodie's middle finger inadvertently slid further down between my cheeks and grazed my clean tight hole, it was all over. Orgasm approached, and there was no stopping it.

Still the event was so intense, it seemed to switch into slow motion.

We'd been at it for just under 20 minutes and I for one had hoped to last the full hour. But you just can't deny yourself these moments of perfection.

And this, indeed, was a moment of shear perfection.

As my shaft began to twitch in my lovely student's right hand, and as my balls began to hop and writhe in her left hand, I let out a low and animal growl, a guttural expression of my lust certain to be heard in the next classroom over. I scooted down the desk a bit in a sudden jerk, forcing Jodie's finger up into me. She instinctively understood and while jacking me off also fingered my ass.

I lay back and writhed, fucking sweet Jodie's hand. But Jodie -- being the trouper that she is, and the good little student -- hung onto my manhood firmly, the precious sexy dear, and continued to work it up and down with a firm steady stroke. And what an angel she is for it!

I fucked pretty Jodie's sweet girlish hand like it was her pussy or mouth, snapping my pelvis forward violently, and she just hung on to me perfectly, giving me a grip only a dead man wouldn't enjoy -- with the perfect balance of firmness and fluidity. Perfection. A hand job superstar, that's Jodie.

Her other hand continued to finger me, and her palm by virtue of her hand's position petted and squeezed my cum-laden nuts. I lay fully back, spread my legs wide, and opened my entire private area up for the eyes of the girls in the room.

I loved the thought that all these young girls were looking at my big fat nuts, my hard cock in their friend's hand, and my asshole. Jodie pushed further into me. I finally let loose with a stream of cum after a dozen of these violent thrusts.

The first shot of cum fired out of the end of my cock in a thick white strand. It was a flying rope of seed, a twisting lariat through space.

It was headed right for pretty Jodie's face, and clothes. And it splashed like pretty lace on her.

I was so turned hot and fuck-crazed, and the foreplay had been so intense and extensive, that my payload of cum was much much more voluminous than is typical for me. My anus squeezed her slender, busy finger tightly as my entire lower body seemed to convulse.

The second shot, seemingly about 12 inches in length, flew like a writhing escaped serpent and landed with a thick splash, running from Jodie's perfectly performing hand, down her arm, across her little sweater, up her neck, and across her rosy, blushing cheek.

After those first two long, thick jets, she let out a little yell in fear but kept stroking. Sara coached her, "There you go, Jodie, don't stop, don't let go, good girl!"

The next shot, following two jerky irregular strokes following Jodie's initial hesitation, was a less viscous spray of white goo that again painted my lovely subject but in a broader stroke. In fact it seemed to almost turn a corner out of my cock and land along her slender wrist, wetting her lovely skin further.

She kept up her stroking. Meanwhile, Cindy got in closer to take a look, and almost automatically, seemingly entranced, reached out to touch the font of this gift the luckiest of men can give a girl. She brought her index finger down to touch the very tip of my cock, a touch I could feel only like a pleasant fiery friction.

The unexpected touch of this lovely girl on one of my most sensitive spots was bracing. As her finger found the slick gooey pee hole and slid across it naively, sliding past and rubbing the sensitive mushroom cap, I threw all propriety to the wind and reached for her panty-covered ass and felt the sweet crevice of her ass. I glanced quickly at Sara who was open mouthed and slightly grinning. She was happy for me.

I continued to grab and fondle Cindy's ass while she and Jodie finished my long, copious orgasm.

Cindy brought a hand under Jodie's and touched my ass. Her fingers absently rested between my cheeks, coming to rest over Jodie's own middle finger. I spurted a knot of cum onto Cindy's dress and nylon-encased leg.

While Jodie was firmly gripping me, jacking me into the final moments of my orgasm, I leaned over and licked my cum off of Cindy's beautiful leg. I grabbed her by the hair and brought her mouth to mine and tongued her lips, giving her my seed. I reached up and repeated the gesture with lovely Jodie, who was slowing her jacking off pace.

I was spent. In the moments where I floated in a near-sleep state, catching my breath, I felt Jodie remove her sticky hands from my cock. I felt her finger dislodge from me ass. I heard a chorus of choppy breathing in the room, and caught the scent of female arousal.

Sara, breathless herself but hanging on to some professional demeanor, applauded, praising both Jodie and Cindy and asking them to take their seats.

The first day of Hand Job class had ended.

12