All Comments on 'Hand Me Downs'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Entertainment is....

...what it's all about and this robust little story is all about entertainment. It got 5 stars from this not so humble reader. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Every now and then I read a really Good Story .. This Is One of them .. Loved the Happy ending

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Love it

Wish we could have had six pages of this. Definitely won with Amy.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Hand me down makes her heart react but not as sister expects

Good story enjoyed

He slow to catch on to all the break ups so no sympathy for him

Little sister is great

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Revenge

Nicely Written and thought out story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
you cant turn a whore into a house wife

and besides Heather was more slut than whore or house wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Do you know why I love these stories and get pissed off at other burns? It isn't the burn. Sluts and bastards deserve what they get. It's the attention to detail here. Heather wasn't perfect and then all of a sudden buys a chastity device and decides to emasculate her husband. Often SS06 often takes care to offer clues that the relationship was dysfunctional from the start, that the wife was never as invested. People rarely ever just change on a dime. Its a gradual process with something psychological or organic causing behavioral changes or the behavior has always been there in other ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignorant or Stupid?

Dalton was as stupid as a sled dog and that might be an insult to sled dog intelligence. I guess his stupidity and blindness was necessary for the story line. I liked the story except for Dalton's stupidity. Ignorance can be overcome. Stupidity is forever. Hope Dalton was just ignorant. More than a 4 so I give it 5*.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
If

If Amy's mother and father were sat in the church,who gave her away?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A perfect BTB story.... and ANON still bitches and complains! Of course, they'll never write one!

GREAT story!!! Thanks! 5/5!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Well, if you guys were broken up at the time, isn't it okay?" - MAYBE if it's a REAL break-up, but not when it's an artificial break-up just so you can have "guilt-free" sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written story worth the 5 Stars I gave it ..

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was one really good story. The best girl won.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

I simply cannot imagine any way that the name of the groom for a large, planned wedding is not known ahead of time. BY EVERYONE. Enjoyable except for that bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mostly good, but why would they hold telling who the groom was until the actual wedding? Who wants a brawl during their wedding? Doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and well done. 5 stars all day!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story , love it. AAAAAA+++++

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

I know it's just a story but not really believable because I don't think in the short amount of time, he could've fully love her enough to get married especially after going thru a break up like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My Fiancé had 2 Sisters that were both beautiful . Sadly like their sister both Sisters were Cheaters . Other then their Mom and Dad it was a messed up family .

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

"...as all of the blood left one head and went into the other." Damn, I love this author...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A short story well written. Creative and presented well. Folks, its called fiction for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOT ONLY THE SLUT HEATHER BUT EVEN HER BASTARD PARENTS WERE USING THE STUPID WIMP DALTON....WHAT A LOSER MC

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
So

So,who gave Amy away at the wedding?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i really enjoyed this one .

thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wedding should have been a happy and SOLEMN occasion (NOT SOMBRE, - that's what a funeral is!). Also find PURPOSEFULLY used instead of PURPOSELY and ABJECT instead of ADAMANT. Just sayin'. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but given the wedding setup, NOT a great story. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, and the best woman won. It was a true "Loving Wives" story.

As for the question of how he could love her in such a short time, in the story he'd loved her like a sister for the last 5 years, and she loved him from the first time she saw him. It didn't take much time after that for them to fall in love with each other. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut Heather got off easily

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

“We were on a break!!!” Awesome. I love little sister stories and happy endings. The almost cat-fight was just gravy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Loved it!

Ah, I loved it! A great read! Thanks! DerMTMan sn

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked the plot but you made it too silly, it could have been a good story, it had all the ingredients but you made it a joke read, and it didn’t make the grade

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Short and sweet. Heather was a slut raised by parental slut units.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Got too zany at the end. Tossing in Heathrr getting pregnant at the end for her tryst with Luke Skyjumper (lolz) was unnecessary. As usual no woman who cheats in a SS06 story ever uses contraception. Good to see Amy had nothing in common with her cheating parents and her psycho sister Heather. Btw wouldn't be together 5 years and breaking up and making back up together like a dozen times or more not trigger his fight or flight response?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

SS06 definitely has an obsession with huge breasts and butts. Not my thing. i much prefer smaller, firmer breasts and tight,round, athletic asses. Also petite women preferably under 5'3.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on a Great story . Yes i got my oldest sister's hand me downs. But my mom made a blouse into a shirt. I loved that shirt

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Stang making the heroine actually be a younger woman instead of a granny??? Lol, how did that happen?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The way this author's describe the woman in his stories.. I'm quite uncomfortable and concern with it. The author seem to actually body shame a lot of women aside from the heroine.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous