All Comments on 'Hand Me Downs'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The way this author's describe the woman in his stories.. I'm quite uncomfortable and concern with it. The author seem to actually body shame a lot of women aside from the heroine.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Stang making the heroine actually be a younger woman instead of a granny??? Lol, how did that happen?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on a Great story . Yes i got my oldest sister's hand me downs. But my mom made a blouse into a shirt. I loved that shirt

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

SS06 definitely has an obsession with huge breasts and butts. Not my thing. i much prefer smaller, firmer breasts and tight,round, athletic asses. Also petite women preferably under 5'3.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Got too zany at the end. Tossing in Heathrr getting pregnant at the end for her tryst with Luke Skyjumper (lolz) was unnecessary. As usual no woman who cheats in a SS06 story ever uses contraception. Good to see Amy had nothing in common with her cheating parents and her psycho sister Heather. Btw wouldn't be together 5 years and breaking up and making back up together like a dozen times or more not trigger his fight or flight response?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Short and sweet. Heather was a slut raised by parental slut units.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked the plot but you made it too silly, it could have been a good story, it had all the ingredients but you made it a joke read, and it didn’t make the grade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Loved it!

Ah, I loved it! A great read! Thanks! DerMTMan sn

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

“We were on a break!!!” Awesome. I love little sister stories and happy endings. The almost cat-fight was just gravy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut Heather got off easily

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, and the best woman won. It was a true "Loving Wives" story.

As for the question of how he could love her in such a short time, in the story he'd loved her like a sister for the last 5 years, and she loved him from the first time she saw him. It didn't take much time after that for them to fall in love with each other. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but given the wedding setup, NOT a great story. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wedding should have been a happy and SOLEMN occasion (NOT SOMBRE, - that's what a funeral is!). Also find PURPOSEFULLY used instead of PURPOSELY and ABJECT instead of ADAMANT. Just sayin'. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i really enjoyed this one .

thanks .

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
So

So,who gave Amy away at the wedding?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOT ONLY THE SLUT HEATHER BUT EVEN HER BASTARD PARENTS WERE USING THE STUPID WIMP DALTON....WHAT A LOSER MC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A short story well written. Creative and presented well. Folks, its called fiction for a reason.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

"...as all of the blood left one head and went into the other." Damn, I love this author...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My Fiancé had 2 Sisters that were both beautiful . Sadly like their sister both Sisters were Cheaters . Other then their Mom and Dad it was a messed up family .

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

I know it's just a story but not really believable because I don't think in the short amount of time, he could've fully love her enough to get married especially after going thru a break up like that.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story , love it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and well done. 5 stars all day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mostly good, but why would they hold telling who the groom was until the actual wedding? Who wants a brawl during their wedding? Doesn't make sense.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

I simply cannot imagine any way that the name of the groom for a large, planned wedding is not known ahead of time. BY EVERYONE. Enjoyable except for that bit.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was one really good story. The best girl won.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written story worth the 5 Stars I gave it ..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Well, if you guys were broken up at the time, isn't it okay?" - MAYBE if it's a REAL break-up, but not when it's an artificial break-up just so you can have "guilt-free" sex.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A perfect BTB story.... and ANON still bitches and complains! Of course, they'll never write one!

GREAT story!!! Thanks! 5/5!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
If

If Amy's mother and father were sat in the church,who gave her away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignorant or Stupid?

Dalton was as stupid as a sled dog and that might be an insult to sled dog intelligence. I guess his stupidity and blindness was necessary for the story line. I liked the story except for Dalton's stupidity. Ignorance can be overcome. Stupidity is forever. Hope Dalton was just ignorant. More than a 4 so I give it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Do you know why I love these stories and get pissed off at other burns? It isn't the burn. Sluts and bastards deserve what they get. It's the attention to detail here. Heather wasn't perfect and then all of a sudden buys a chastity device and decides to emasculate her husband. Often SS06 often takes care to offer clues that the relationship was dysfunctional from the start, that the wife was never as invested. People rarely ever just change on a dime. Its a gradual process with something psychological or organic causing behavioral changes or the behavior has always been there in other ways.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
you cant turn a whore into a house wife

and besides Heather was more slut than whore or house wife.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Revenge

Nicely Written and thought out story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Hand me down makes her heart react but not as sister expects

Good story enjoyed

He slow to catch on to all the break ups so no sympathy for him

Little sister is great

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Love it

Wish we could have had six pages of this. Definitely won with Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Every now and then I read a really Good Story .. This Is One of them .. Loved the Happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Entertainment is....

...what it's all about and this robust little story is all about entertainment. It got 5 stars from this not so humble reader. Great stuff!

meganann10meganann10almost 5 years ago
Another good one

I always enjoy stangstar06 stories funny imaginative and entertaining

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"That bitch! She always told me that you knew." - He knew?! How in the hell would he know she fucked around on him and not dump her ass?

She's pregnant, that's probably why she was so anxious to get back with him, so that she could claim that it was his.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
To short

Enjoyed the ride though

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it, all fast and furiously funny!

"My dick shot up so fast that I got stretch marks on it." Seriously good writing and fun. Thanks for sharing.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Entertaining

need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stang The Star

Tickled my funny bone.

That’s something most of us who enjoy your work get off on. You’ve given us those humorous lines without repetition, so there’s always a slightly different arc in familiar stories lines.

Nicely done, once again.

2+2+1=5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seems the slut lost

Amy ended up with Dalton like she wanted and Heather ended up pregnant and most likely with an STD. It seems you reap what you sow.

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com/Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ by tigger119 07/02/16 re: @ Morgandewolfe, Re; Which Slut to Marry??????

Hmm. I looked at the points you made to MDW and it seems to me YOU missed his point. Perhaps you should sharpen up YOUR observational skills (if any) and reread his post. For a sailor your post is about average, incorrect, mistaken and self-inflated.

In any case you seem to be far more emotionally invested in the "slut" issue than most. Perhaps from personal experience? Butt hurt much? Pew pew poor baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revenge best served up on a dish

Karma has a way of working on some that never see it coming. When you fuck over someone you say you love it comes back 10 fold. I liked the story 5*

Mack/ gmail

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least

it wasn't a boring wedding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed this story a lot. Funny, revenge and the good guy wins.

tigger119tigger119almost 8 years ago
@ Morgandewolfe, Re; Which Slut to Marry??????

I have no idea how you came up with that comment. IDK which story you are referring to. If, and I really mean IF!!!!!!!!, you had been paying attention like a good little reader instead of letting your prejudice against women color your perception, you'd have understood the only slut was Heather. Amy was NOT a virgin at the time he started seeing her, NOT when they met when she was 15 you moron. Additionally, when they started having sex, her experience was practically none and she'd only had sex a couple times. It was spelled out in the story and you MISSED it due to poor observational skills and poor reading comprehension. I dunno which dictionary defines that as a slut, but not any I'm familiar with. Take off your slut colored glasses and start seeing and thinking more clearly.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
Which Slut To Marry????

Amy: "From the very first day you brought Dalton home I wanted him, and unlike you I'm not going play any kind of games and I'll be faithful to him." "I've watched the 2 of you since I was 15."

Dalton: "I'd known Amy since Heather and I first met." & "Amy though not a virgin..."

Sooo, was Amy not a virgin at 15 or was her desire/love for Dalton just as superficial as Heather's and she just couldn't wait to get fucked before she got or gave up on Dalton?

I guess waiting for the one you supposedly love and want is just not possible in SS06's worlds.

One slut or another, does it really matter?

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hand me downs

excellent writing. out of the 100's of authors that are here and the few I have read you are in the top 10-20 %.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOOSE

Heather is what you call a loose woman very few morals and carried only about herself and I think that she got that from her Dad and a little of it from her Mom.The comment he made(since they were broken up it was OK for her to fuck around) the only thing was THEY were not broken up Heather was just out fucking every thing she could.. I would like to read more about AMY and Dalton so is there a follow up story??????

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Chuckle..😱

Luke Skyjumper and the Flying Commando Kitty!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a rocking good story

All along Amy thought he knew she was cheating on him and he was OK with it. It seems Amy was tired of her sister and her parents ways they were cheaters so Heather I think thought thats what love was about. Amy was the only one in the family with morals and common mind set. She grew up and knew who she wanted and showed Dalton what a fool he was and what a whore her sister was.

Good story fun read and kinda clean. 5 stars in my favorites.

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the wedding

Its a train, not a tail behind the dress.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THERE WAS A SONG IN THE 60s

that describes this situation about Making Up Your Mind. TK U MLJ LV NV

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 9 years ago
Anonymous 3/11/15

TK U MLJ LV NV = Thank you (His initials) Las Vegas Nevada.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some codes with upper-case letters are always added to comments by tazz317: WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

Cheating wives are better in bed than the faithful ones.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AS ALL THE MIDDLE CLASS KNOWS

hand me downs are the only way to go. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES

Dalton is better off with Amy she seems to be the only one in that family with morals and common sense. Heather was like her mother and father even worse it seemed that she would spread her legs for any Tom, Dick(no matter how large or small) or Harry.

it would be nice to read a sequel about Dalton and Amy and find out what happened to Heather(Heathers story could be a stand alone story) If you have already written a sequel about Dalton and Amy what is the name of it??

Ron cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Is he really any better off with Amy?

A wedding is the biggest day of any bride to be. Most girls have a dream for their wedding planned out for years. And Amy was more than willing to ruin all that, and embarrass her new husband, all out of sheer spite! It really seemed that she was more interested in getting one over on her sister than she was in getting married. It just seemed that what she wanted wasn't just to marry Dalton, but that taking something away from her sister was more important.

Dalton might have been better off avoiding the whole lot of that fucked up family.

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
First SS06 Story I've awarded 3 stars.

Which means it's an excellent effort. The authors usual score from me ranges from one star to two. Usually because of the length, and the ridiculous cartoonish characters, spastic wives and wimpy husbands that really know how to run away from their problems. This time, he did better. Solid 3 star effort.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
until you open your eyes

you really don't see what someone is capable of doing to you. sometimes I think we choose to not see rather than face reality.

let's hope he is as grateful for Amy as he should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Anon Asking about Heather not knowing

from the scant details provided it's not hard to imagine that Heather was probably so absorbed with her own "tragedy" to not care nor notice. You have to a special kind of selfish to do what she did to begin with so it's not too far fetched to imagine that to be the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLAYING AROUND

SEEMS THAT HEATHER ENJOYED PLAYING AROUND AND OPENING HER LEGS FOR ANYONE SO SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED.

AMY GOT WHAT SHE WANTED AND I LIKED THE WAY SHE PUT IT TO HER PARENTS THAT SHE WOULD NOT BE SLEEPING AROUND LIKE THEM OR HEATHER 5 STARS GOOD STORY

RON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
details

although there are some very questionable details, you have to take them with a grain of salt to enjoy the story. I nearly fell out of my chair several times over the humorous scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm; how'd they keep the secret?

Don't get it; before a wedding, invitations are sent out, ads are put in papers (sometimes), word-of-mouth,etc.... Then of course it's posted at the church. Guess that Heather was Deaf, Dumb & Blind as a bat!!

It really sucks that it all comes down to being the parents fault.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another GREAT story; but

Something's missing --

(( "Here," she said and wrapped her arms around me hugging me really hard. "As the night goes on you might need a few more of those. So when you do just let me know. This isn't going to be easy." )) I was expecting an all-nighter; seeing them in action!

Then shortly we see "the hook-up with Luke Skyjumper";all that we see is them "playing grab-ass" at the curb; then he's taking vacation. WTH!!! Where was the real meat & potatoes of the drama? Why didn't Amy give him evidence of other dalliances? Why wasn't the video introduced here?

I really despised Heather; really liked & admired Amy, and everyone got what they deserved!!

Thx; DKP

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 2ND HAND ROSE????

not any more. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Heather in wonderland could've been the story title.

Always enjoyable to read a parody of what could've been when reality can be so harsh for some. This story had a great deal of humour and entertainment value but very harsh for poor Heather. Especially, when you consider her role models. How can sisters living in the same household under the tutelage of the same parents turn out so grounded? Perhaps that can be handled in another story. Thank you Stangstar06.

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago

If you want reality turn on the news.

This stuff is fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was fun!

Not very believable but darned fun!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

for a man who has, what is it poe, let me be sure to count them all, yes, now i have it ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZIP stories you have written. then maybe you should actually write one before you tell a prolific author how to write.

EAPoeEAPoealmost 11 years ago
Always creative

... but he should ground his stories in a little reality. Nobody could be as stupid as her parents were. And unless you send out blank wedding invitations, everyone invited knows the names of both the bride and groom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
count2three

has never read a stang story properly so the request for a ludicrous sequel about the replacement woman cheating will fall on deaf ears.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
LOSERS WEEPERS

finders keepers no fair cheating. TK U MLJ LV NV

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
When are you going to write the second part of this story ...

Where Amy cheats on him and after 512 sessions with the couples therapist it is 'revealed' that she never really loved him but only wanted to one up her big sister ?

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
NOW THIS IS,,,,,,

a great S Star story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHATS THERE TO SAY

PLAY AND PAY AND LOSE. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
How'd I Miss This One???

Finding a old Stang Story that you haven't read before is like packing away a winter coat to back closet in June and discovering a fifty dollar bill in chest pocket.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Every time I read one of the Stang story its like sun have just risen above dark swamp.

After pushing thru excrement on this site finally an excellent entertainment. Thank God for Authors like Stang. Well written. 5* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great read

fun story

keep up

the good

work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great read

fun story

keep up

the good

work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great read

keep

up

the

good

work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great read

keep

up

the

good

work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWdipshit

has to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just knocking DWmoron

off the page

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just knocking DWmoron

off the page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Rousing Good Story

Makes no sense to nitpick the probables and improbables, as life is, by it's very nature, unpredictable and filled with infinite choices. SS06 has a knack for gathering and mixing action with emotion to an extent that grabs the reader --mind, body and soul. All I can add to what's already been said is that I hope SS06 has a long life and continues to entertain us for decades to come.

That's a lot of stories if he continues to write one per week.

JLRemora

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I really liked the story.

However, I believe it is too illogical and improbable to rate 5***** so I rated it 4****.

One thing that is probable is parents that favor one child over the other. However, if there is not much money and that is all a family can afford, hand-me-downs are fine.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Amy rocks -

A woman with character and integrity it would appear -

Heather - another self centered bimbo with no clue what it is going on around her if it is not FOR her. Clearly you have a thing about those skanky ones lol.

Michelle JoMichelle Joabout 13 years ago
True Love is Hard to find

It is true that "True Love is hard to find" but more true is that many times "True Love is hard to recognize". This story is so close to following what is the real path way too many people whom are truly "In Love" travel down. Standing by as Friends and yes even Family end up married and often divorced out of some out-dated feeling of Loyalty or respect ... One should follow their heart and let nature lead, I am sure there would be fewer divorced, broken marriages and abused spouse, children and sometimes even extended family members.

You have a Great Talent for writing, your imagination and refreshing way of seeing the world is commendable. Thank You for sharing.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
This rocked!

I loved this story. I was hesitant at the blurb, but I loved it.

The only caveat I have is, down the road, when Amy's got the bile out of her system, will she still love the guy as much. But that's a different story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BRILLIANT! !

This is one wonderful story! Well written, well thought out and beautifully executed! If true, I wish all that is good for the happy couple! Thank you for a very refreshing point of view!

I HAD to give it a FIVE, even though it was not overly erotic. Thank you!

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Way to go Stang!

As others are saying, yet another great story. I love the hand-me-down theme. I, for one, also like your inclusion of something about mustangs in each story. It is something unique to you ... and I like it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely outstanding!

We sincerely appreciate the way this author "gets it done".

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

I gave this one five stars,,, because it is one of your best yet. Please continue writing these great stories that I love to read. R.T.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
I laughed my ass off

I am a little brother always getting hand me downs. Well big brother saw one of my girl friends and fell for her. I said go for it but warned him that I though she was a loose. Well 12 years later she walked out leaving him and 4 kids.

She now has 2 more that are just jail bound ass holes.

ps - His second wife is a great person

pss - I now, 10 years later, found out that she was a complete slut the whole time. In fact we laugh because she still is a slut and her pussy whipped cuckold husband, the one she ran away with, doesn't understand she is that way "now".

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous