Handcuffed at Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh right, so the thought's not even crossed your mind?"

"I'm getting married in three weeks," I said with complete honesty. "So nothing could be further from my thoughts."

Dawn's eyebrows elevated to meet her fringe. "And you called me frigid."

"I have everything I want at home, thank you."

"Yeah, Yvonne Sullivan."

Was Dawn bating me? "And your point is?"

"Nothing. Fine. I'm sure the two of you will be blissfully happy together."

"As will you and Andrew no doubt."

"Yeah we will," she replied defiantly, then as if to taunt me: "We have the most wonderful lovelife I can think of."

Unsure how to respond I mumbled a resigned: "Good for you."

One of the couples emerged dripping from the sea and moved towards us. Gratefully we were unseen in the shadow of the windbreak, as they stopped halfway and locked in an embrace. Breaking off, shamelessly the girl bent over, hands on knees, arse wiggling. The young guy didn't need asking twice. Moving up behind and steadying, hands on shoulders, he thrust into his partner with wild abandon.

"Jesus," I gasped. "You're right. Everyone else out here is having fun but us."

"Enjoying the show? You perv."

Nonetheless, Dawn made little effort to avert her gaze, almost like a sudden change had taken over.

"You remember our date?" she mused.

Frankly I couldn't. We were barely teenagers for God's sake.

"We went to the cinema."

Did we? "Oh yeah right," I mumbled.

Soon the couple on the beach were joined by the other skinny dippers fresh from the sea, an impromptu mass orgy erupting not fifty yards away from where Dawn and I lay side-by-side. A tangle of limbs, accompanied by a symphony of slurping and heavy breathing, partners were swapped with gleeful abandon.

"You want to move somewhere else?" I enquired.

Dawn turned my way. "Chris..."

I shifted a little to face her, my eyes leaving the free-for-all momentarily. "Yeah?"

"While I was, um, while I was pretending to give you that, um...that, you know...you got hard, didn't you?"

I went to deny it, but instead nodded silently. There seemed little point lying and so what if it got me aroused? It wasn't like Dawn was some troll. Unexpectedly she lifted our locked wrists and moved them her way, for what reason I couldn't quite tell. "Feel," she suggested, lifting the hem of her skirt.

I still wasn't sure what she was alluding to, but my fingers were so near to her crotch that I literally had no choice. The front of her thong was pleasantly moist to the touch. "That's what it did to me," she confessed. "That, and watching all of this going on."

"Really?"

"Yeah really."

I expected her to lift the hand away but, to my utmost surprise, she didn't. Instead she arched her back so as to press her thong-clad pussy into my fingertips. Gently I started to press back at the crotch, feeling the pussy lips beneath part ever so slightly. Dawn bit her lip and lay back, mewing gently. A crazy turn of events, gingerly I eased off. Glancing up she mouthed hoarsely: "Please...don't stop."

Taking encouragement from the couples copulating wildly along the beach, I fitted my fingers back into the groove that had been shaped where the cunt lips touched the cotton and began to push a little more forcefully, rubbing rhythmically. The lightweight material squelched as it stretched to enter the girl's damp entrance. She purred whilst arching her back yet further and elevating her backside to get more digit inside, the nails of my fingers disappearing from view. But for the barrier of the thong front, they would be buried deep in that gorgeous pussy by now. I could hardly believe what was happening. At the same time, shouldn't I have questioned my own motives?

I wasn't sure whether it was an attempt to excuse her actions, but Dawn stated: "Your mate's probably told everyone I sucked you off anyway..."

She had a point I did concede.

Utilising the fingers on the chained hand next to mine, Dawn eased the crotch to one side, exposing a delicious looking pussy. Shaved in a Brazilian style, just a tiny line of hair was left behind. Repositioning on my flank I allowed my fingers to tease the puffy pink lips, eliciting a deep throaty growl of pleasure in a girl that five minutes ago had wanted to strangle me and me strangle her. Now she was insatiable and I too was caught up in the hedonism for which the island was renowned. "Oh God, don't stop," she begged. "That feels sooooooo good."

I pushed the index and middle fingers up to the knuckle whilst running my thumb in a circular motion close to and over her clit. Occasional contact made with the precious little nub caused her to shudder. Never before had I known such sensitivity. Recalling what Dawn had said earlier, my fiancée's clit had doubtless been used so many times it had almost become desensitized.

It was a real effort to fit in a third digit, Dawn's cunt as tight as a virgin's. I soon discovered why when she disclosed through gritted teeth: "I lied about my lovelife. Andrew hasn't touched me for six months – he's always too busy at work."

The last few words came out somewhat high-pitched as I continued to probe with urgency, fingers excavating ever deeper. Dawn entreated: "Oh God, talk to me Chris, don't stay silent...like Andrew."

I smiled inwardly. The truth about Dawn was being eroded away – like her inhibitions. This was no prude, merely a love-starved woman at the peak of her sexual prowess. "You poor neglected thing," I whispered, screwing my thumb into her clit like I was pushing in a tack and then jerking it.

"Oh God yeahhhhhhh, but more...make it dirtier," she commanded breathlessly.

As I worked her clit frenziedly, I allowed a moment to think. "Now I can't believe Andrew wouldn't want this gorgeous cunt," I observed, the sentiment heartfelt.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Oh God I love that dirty word. It turns me on sooooooo much. More."

By now my fingers were animated, blurring almost. Her sex felt amazing, as soft as pushing a knife into heated butter. "More," she begged. "Talk dirty to me, you filthy fucking bastard."

With the half light of morning impressing upon the beach and with nothing to lose, I decided to chance my luck. "You've wanted me since you first laid eyes on me, haven't you, you sex-crazed bitch? I bet I was your schoolgirl fantasy."

"Yesssssss," she whispered. "Oh God, yes. More..."

By now my fingers were plunging in and out like pistons, my knuckles stained. "I'd have stayed with you if I'd known you were going to turn out a dirty little slut..."

I waited momentarily, unsure whether this was overstepping the mark. Even Yvonne hated being called that. When I'd done so, about a year back, she refused to speak to me for three days afterwards. I wouldn't have minded but I'd only done it to spice up our lovemaking a little. Perhaps for Yvonne it was a little too close to home. Dawn on the other hand appeared to be revelling in it, perhaps because it was so far from the truth. "Yesssssss, more..."

"You're a filthy little whore who loves being fucked hard by strangers..."

Well I guessed I was, kind of.

"More!"

"I bet you'd love for Andrew to come in from work and catch us fucking in your bed."

That seemed to do it. "Ohhhhhhh," she cried and came hard, her body spasming, a flood of cunt honey coating my fingers and thumb. "Ohhhhhhh," she repeated, the orgasm evidently leaving behind a delicious tingling desire.

Instinctively I raised my fingers to my lips, sucking longingly.

"Oh you dirty bastard," she mouthed through bouts of pained panting.

A brief moment elapsed before she ordered me to lie back. I did so unquestioningly, feeling my shorts being shimmied down, hard cock springing back to slap my belly button. Dawn smiled and, clearly getting into the whole illicit act with relish, lifted her top off the shoulders, shook her hair and reached to uncouple her bra. The breasts that were unveiled were absolute perfection: delicious peach shaped orbs. Leaning over she ran an appreciative hand down the underside of the shaft, from tip to balls, before squeezing the very base, causing my excited appendage to flick upright. Mimicking the words of earlier when she was merely pretending, Dawn cooed: "Mmm, such a lovely cock."

This time the words carried an air of authenticity.

Fingers elevating to mid shaft she peeled back the foreskin, allowing a moment to admire the fiery bulbous head. Leaning in whilst poking out her tongue, she ran the pointy tip back and forth through the eye, causing me to shudder. She kept this up for a good fifteen seconds, flicking eagerly, until I was ever slightly sore, a little dewdrop of precum oozing out as a reward. Issuing a hot little kiss on the end, a string of seed stretched between the throbbing eye and her lips, glinting in the light of impending morning.

Repositioning around the cuffs that restricted our movement considerably, lustful glances were exchanged. "Give me a fucking blowjob, you filthy slut," I ordered, though the words were more or less redundant.

Dawn grinned and ran her tongue around the raised underside, licking beneath the head whilst caressing the tip with her palm, causing me to jerk. Licking upward once more, her lips hovered so close to the eye I could feel her heightened breath. Allowing a globule of saliva to fall from her mouth, her pursed lips plunged and enveloped the tip to meet it.

Throwing my head back I let out a loud moan of pleasure, still unable to reconcile this astounding turn of events. We'd gone from sworn enemy to illicit lovers in the blink of an eye. Taking a firm grip at the base, she slowly but firmly stroked as, at the same time her mouth engulfed the bloated tip. Her velveteen tongue swirling hypnotically, she licked the ultra sensitive spot right behind the head with relish.

This continued for thirty mesmerising seconds. Convinced I was going to blow my load there and then, I fought to relax in her capable hands and mouth. Sensing my proximity she stopped stroking and took my cock into her mouth completely, cradling it. As she drew back her tongue licked at the eye once more, driving me crazy. Slowly her lips went up the length of my shaft, then back down again, continuing the oral onslaught for three of the most wonderful minutes of my life.

Grabbing the base again, she stroked up and down the shaft while keeping my head in her warm mouth. Plunging down the shaft, she took in the whole length, until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Reaching over with her spare hand she took hold of mine and placed it firmly on her right breast. I fondled, cupped and squeezed the pert orb until its nipple popped out firmly in greeting. She pushed forward into my hand excitably, making light mewing noises that were muffled on my cock.

Stopping sucking momentarily, she looked up and into my eyes, saliva trails at each side of her mouth. Angling to allow access to her other tit, she groaned as I gave it a good hard squeeze, thumb chafing the nipple. "Tell me what I am again, Chris."

"You're absolutely gorgeous," I enthused, the words taking both of us by surprise.

Yet there was no time to dwell upon them.

Evidently her cunt craved further attention for she shifted position once more, her movement initially restricted by the handcuffs, until she was able to straddle my face.

As she took my erection in all the way again and bobbed up and down the shaft vigorously, I reached up with my free hand, thumb and forefinger prising apart her pussy lips. As the middle finger dipped into the moist fleshy centre, her heightened breathing vibrated on the hard cock she was deepthroating. Straightening, I pressed my lips to hers, nose nestled in her anus and tasting the slightly saline deposit of drying cunt juice that had seeped forth.

As I kissed all around the plump mound, teasing her outer lips, she pressed back onto my face, evidently craving more. In recognition I let my tongue delve idly into the soft pink folds, circling it around inside. Upping the pace I started to flick urgently, the tip embedded in the labyrinth of her sex, her anal ring cushioning my nose. Dawn pushed back harder, angling her clit to scrape it on my tongue tip and in raptures as I brought her close to a second orgasm. So turned on was she by my oral machinations, I feared she might swallow my cock.

For at the same time I was delivering deep and even tongue strokes to her gorgeous pussy, Dawn's mouth was working overtime on my shaft, plunging up and down with wild abandon and causing my cock to tense up. I was going to blow my load soon and we both knew it. She came all the way up my cock and lightly traced her teeth along the head before licking around it with an open tongue. That just about did for me. I could hold back no longer. My mind blanked and I came harder than in my entire life, spunk ejecting upwards like a burst water hydrant. The flood hit the back of Dawn's throat and she pulled clear, gurgling and swallowing every possible drop. Another rope of cum lashed her neck, running in rivulets to her tits whilst an unprecedented third spurt coated her fingers.

As she shifted position once more I found my face squashed beneath her buttocks as she grinded down. Half-smothering me, she was seemingly determined to get my tongue up all the way. I licked and licked and licked until my lips were numb and my tongue throbbed, willing her to cum. Having all but choked me, finally her body consented, her pussy squirting the sort of gush that would have put her friend Karen to shame, coating my face completely. I had to act forcefully to get her off me or surely I'd have suffocated as she rode her way to the multiple orgasms that were the stuff of folklore. Or were they? For, before my face was free, I felt spasms like mini explosions going off inside her. Free at last, I choked on the fresh air, spluttering cum juice in fine particles.

The cuffs dictating that we lay side-by-side, gently we caressed one another to sleep.

* * *

We awoke simultaneously the following morning, the sun shining in our eyes and the beach half- full with bathers. Only the windbreak partially spared our modesty, at least to those on our right, for we were fully exposed to the left. Dawn was quick to locate her bra and top, exhibiting a look of guilt and shame. It was only then that we noticed that the cuffs were gone. Evidently Dave had made good on his promise. No more to say or do, the only consolation was that we harboured the same guilt. Neither had the upper hand and both had the same to lose. Awkwardly we said our goodbyes before heading off in separate directions.

The second and final night of the stag do was something of an anti-climax compared to the first, and gratefully so from my perspective. My penance paid up fully there was no question of a repeat. Any attempt to humiliate me again would meet with severe repercussions back home, I warned.

Deep down I kind of hoped we might bump into the girls again but it wasn't to be. The time had come to return home to normality and the impending nuptials, and to put all that had happened in Ibiza way behind.

* * *

Three weeks later...

My wedding day and I was the epitome of the dashing groom, waiting for her arrival in a grey morning suit and top hat, with burgundy waistcoat and tie. My insides tangled in knots of apprehension, as was traditional, she was forcing me to endure an uncomfortable wait.

When finally she arrived by my side, I issued a little smile of joy and relief.

Only this wasn't the church and there were no guests. We were alone in the pre-designated meeting place in the country and it was dead quiet. "You came," I mouthed.

"Yes I did," she concurred.

"Sorry," I offered clumsily. "It's nasty, I know."

"Yes, but better than two divorces," Dawn reasoned, taking hold of my hand.

The repercussions of our jilting our respective partners didn't bear thinking about but we had a fortnight's grace before having to deal with the fallout. Our mobile phones doubtless loading up with anxious messages, we headed to the cottage with just one thought in mind: making the passionate love that Ibiza had denied us.

*

As ever, I'd love to hear from you with feedback and critiques.

12