All Comments on 'Handsome Ch. 09'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the way

Handsome handled the little bitches. Hope he hands them off to the whole team. boy are they stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
INFECTION

Anal investigation with one's tongue is a good way to get heppititis and give your partner a terrible vaginal infection if you put it in her. Even a siliva covered dick slipped into a juicy slit can give her much trouble.

I don't believe your tongue can get stiff enuf penetrate the anus and I'm not going to experiment to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Aubrey starts behaving like a prick her, treating the girls rudely and with disrespect. That's how assholes behave. Hence you get the cheers of the anonymous poster here who thinks it's ok to treat females poorly.

But most disappointing of all is the complete lack of respect for a woman's body and life. He'd been told by his own mother never to have unprotected sex again, after he was caught and she specifically makes a point of making him get condoms. Yet you purposefully write time and time again of him not using any and these naive girls not having the same knowledge he does are taken advantage of. Way to show lack of respect for women when you're in the position as a writer to influence people's perceptions & attitudes. Instead the quality of these Women's lives means nothing to you - they'd all pregant, have no life experience, no father, and no marriage. Not to also mention the shit their family would give them.

rocky789rocky789over 10 years ago
True to Mom

sure am glad they bought those condoms, haven't yet read where the little moron has used one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous