Handsome Stranger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was finished, I just stared at Marius with my jaw open. I didn't know what to say. To either of them. I already deeply cared for both of them and was glad that they didn't mind sharing. The other part though? I didn't know what to make of my heritage. I always knew I was adopted but to be a supernatural creature myself? That was hard to take in. So I didn't. I got up and slipped off my robe and went over to Marius. I straddled him and started to kiss him, removing his shirt in the process. Once his shirt was off I slipped down his body and removed the rest of his clothes. I was now face to face with his cock. I took him in my mouth and started to deep throat him fast, trying to block out my thoughts. Soon I felt someone at my side and knew it was Julien. I reached up and started to stroke his cock back to life. Soon both of my men were hard. Marius pulled my mouth off of his cock and led me to the bed. Julien lay down and I straddled him. Soon he was balls deep into my wet pussy. I felt Marius rub a finger around my little nub, teasing my asshole. "Is this what you were thinking about last night love? Me fucking your ass and Julien fucking your pussy?" I moaned in response and kept on fucking Julien, pushing my ass against Marius. I heard him walk away and when he came back I felt something cold drip onto my anus. After I was properly lubricated he slowly started to slip his cock into my ass, causing me to moan loudly.

"Fuck yes! This is what I wanted! Fuck me! Both of you fuck me!" With that Julien grabbed my thighs and started to pound into my pussy and Marius grabbed my hips and started to pound into my ass. I knew I wouldn't last long with both of them fucking me as hard and fast as they could. As I thrust down onto Julien, Marius thrust into me and as I pulled up I thrust back onto his cock. Soon we were all moaning loudly and I felt my body tighten and both cocks twitch inside of me. "I'm cumming!!" As soon as the g left my mouth my body shook and I came on Julien's cock. He slammed one final time into my pussy and I felt his cum coating my pussy walls. Marius lasted a little longer then he gripped my hips with a groan and I felt his cum fill up my ass. Once he was finished he slid off of me and lay down on the bed, pulling me off of Julien to snuggle between the two of them.

"That was amazing my little slut." Marius stated as he held me.

"Yes, yes it was. It was fucking amazing my little vixen. We will have to do that again once we have all recovered." With that said I snuggled closer in between them and fell asleep. I knew that soon I would have to figure out what I was going to do, but for now I was content to be well fucked and to sleep.

12