Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking prick...." She started too said before I pushed my cock back into her mouth.

"My little slut shut up and suck." I said. She did. Her lips wrapped around my cock as I pumped it in and out of her mouth. I pulled from her. I moved to her ass, I pulled the small butt plug out and took it up and pushed it into her mouth. I used a scarf laying on the nightstand and tied it in place.

I moved back to her ass and fingered her butthole for a few minutes. I was naked this time; I had some gel laying on the bed. Grabbing the gel, I push it into her ass; I work the gel in well. I spread her cheeks apart and push the head of my cock against that little brown hole. She screams as I force my cock into her ass, slowly I drive my meat all the way in. She hovers there as I pound her ass, she is begging for more, "Yes, fuck my ass, make me cum while you fuck my butt." She cried. On and on I fucked, she was taking my cock deep, she thrust back onto my dick. She screamed and tensed up as her orgasm swept her body. She pulled against the ropes holding her in place. My dick slid in and out of her ass, she relaxed, dropping to the bed, "Fuck me till you come or I can suck you off." She said.

I untied her; I lifted her from the bed. I helped her into the bathroom. I started the shower. I washed myself, then pulled her into the spray. I backed her against the wall, I lifted her right leg and put her ankle over my shoulder. I guided my dick into her twat, she moaned as I filled her pussy with meat. "This is for me, I want to cum inside your twat." I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on as I drove my cock into her cunt. She cum again, then again, she had started orgasming on my meat. Her body was rock hard as each orgasm tore at her. Her pussy tightened, milking my dick as I slid in and out. I finally shoved deep and released my load into her. I held her in that position for minutes, just enjoying the feel of her body against mine. Slowly I lowered her leg, I pulled her back into the water, I wet her down and washed her hair, then her body while she tried to stand there. Once I was done, I leaned her against the wall. I washed myself quickly, then I shut the water off. I toweled her dry and wrapped a towel around her, "Can you make it to the bed?" I ask.

"I think so, Yeah." She said and left the room. I dried off, grabbed a brush and the blow-dryer. I followed her into the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed rocking side to side.

"Are you alright?" I asks.

"Yeah, just never been fucked like that. Damn no wonder those other women run you off." She said.

I smiled, "If you want help I'm sure we can find some." I said.

"No, not sharing you with anyone else." She said. I started brushing her long blonde hair finished, straightened, I put the blow-dryer to it. A few minutes later I put her in bed and covered her up.

"Would you like something to drink? I'm going to the kitchen for juice or milk. I could bring you something." I said.

"No" She said.

I moved in with Alyna the next afternoon, I did most of the work, she was too sore to walk. I parked my camper behind her house. She started working out more, she had to learn to keep up with me.

Monday, her boss was pissed.

12