Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny giggled. "Hank, you say such awful things." He was dressed like a girl and he didn't mind acting the girl for Hank. He couldn't help feeling like a girl when that big macho man was so near.

With almost nonchalant ease Hank suddenly produced some pieces of nylon rope and Lenny made no protest when he pulled his hands behind his back and tied together his wrists. That done, Hank grabbed him under the arm and frog-marched him back to the bed and sat him down. Then he tied his ankles together, and for good measure knotted a double loop of cord around his legs, just above his knees. Lenny watched it all in mesmerised inactivity. "Why are you tying me up, Hank?"

"Sue and I are going out to do some partying in town. This is the best way to make sure you don't make a run for it while we're away."

"I wouldn't do that Hank."

"Sure, I know that. You're my girl. You're my fuck-doll. But all the same, I'd miss you if you were gone when we get back, so this is the way it as to be. Make the most of the bed while we're away. You'll likely have to sleep on the floor most of the time while you're here. That is unless I can persuade Sue to let you sleep the other side of me. But most women tend to be unreasonably pernickety about sharing my cock during the night."

He wandered away for a moment, and came back holding Lenny's wallet in his hand. Without any qualms he removed all the money from it and stuffed it into his own pocket. "You brought along the cash to show Sue a good time, and I'll make sure she as one." he said. "You'll need to call in at the bank tomorrow. This will pay for tonight, but you're not going to get any change back and we'll need some more tomorrow."

Lenny nodded glumly.

"You look so sweet when you're helpless, Linda, and I can't leave for the bright lights without first giving you something special."

Languidly the big Californian unbuttoned the fly in the front of his trousers and levered out his penis. The thing looked such a dramatically big, thick truncheon of firm flesh it took Lenny's breath away. It was the first time he'd viewed it at such close quarters, and now he could appreciate how the foreskin had already been drawn back to reveal the flaring, smooth contours of its broad tip. He giggled girlishly and batted his eyes. It looked so awe-inspiring and so massive he couldn't imagine what to do with it.

Hank answered the unspoken query when he moved up close and nudged the moist, fat end against his lips. "C'mon, honey-bee. Take it in your mouth."

Enslaved and utterly besotted by the man before him Lenny stroked his lips against it and nervously flicked his tongue around the purple head before opening up and taking it in his mouth. Before he'd had a chance to become accustomed to its size, Hank grabbed his head and humped forward.

Holding the back of his head he pumped the thick stalk of his cock in and out, first going down the middle then pushing left and right to make the cheeks bulge, fucking his face and grunting like a rutting pig. "That's it, that's the way. That's good. You've got a mouth like a young cunt. Hold on tight while I fuck your face." He pumped back and forth, pushing his cock to the back of Lenny's mouth and almost down his throat.

Sue was still tweaking her eye makeup in the bathroom mirror. "Will you hurry up and finish with that mincing queen? We've got to get going soon."

Hank gave a small shrug of annoyance and glanced down at Lenny. "Come on doll, we have to get a move on. Help me a little. Show some enthusiasm."

Gripping with his lips, nodding his head back and forth in slavish obedience, Lenny tried his best, knowing it was vital to please that cock and give pleasure to Hank. "Uuumpg, gluck!" He gasped, and Hank sighed with delight as he felt the elastic inside of his sucking cheeks and his tongue moving around rapidly like some kind of slick, slithery marine gastropod from Undersea World. "Hold on, you puppet. Not so fast. Now you're being too eager, an' I want to do the last bit myself. Tip your head back and look up at me. Now open your mouth. Open it wide and keep it open."

Stupefied and overawed Lenny meekly obeyed, looking up and watching, fascinated and horrified as Hank's fist energetically pummelled his gigantic cock over the wide gape of his open mouth, sliding the sheath of skin up and down over the fat knob which was purple and juicy like a massive plum. He observed Hank's handsome features screwing up as the intensity of his impending orgasm developed. "Don't move when it happens. I'll spank your ass raw if you don't catch it all."

Lenny whimpered like a small fluffy animal when Hank grunted and hosed several streams of viscous warm goo into his servile gaping mouth. His eyes opened wide and rolled like marbles in their sockets. "Arrr!" he panted, revolted, but keeping his mouth open and available.

Dispassionately Hank disengaged a stubborn clinging strand by wiping it on the corner of his mouth. "Now close up and don't lose anything. Shut your mouth and don't spit anything out. You've got three-hundred million of my spermatozoa in there, and I want you to look after 'em."

With an expression of bewilderment Lenny contemplated the large soft bolus of cum he'd gathered on his tongue, knowing he was forbidden from ejecting it. To ensure compliance with his instructions Hank had prepared a broad band of parcel tape which he immediately plastered over Lenny's dubiously clamped lips.

Having tidied himself up Hank plumped up a pillow for Lenny's head and lifted his legs onto the bed covers. "I'll put Cartoon Network on the television for you. It runs until the early hours and it'll give you something to look at until we get back." Standing away he gave a thoughtful, lingering look at the helpless trussed-up, effeminately dressed body lying on the bed. "I'm going to introduce Sue to some of my buddies; football team studs and lifeguards from the beach. We may decide to invite some of them back here afterwards, an' she'll need some help with all the stiff pricks wanting relief. That's where you come in, sweet thing. You're a fuck-slut who's already proved his talent for pulling sperm out of a guy's balls."

Lenny made no effort to move. Wide-eyed he watched Sue and Hank get their things together. Sue was looking red-hot and spectacular in a long black dress. With a Mexican silver necklace and matching silver earrings which swung with every move of her head she could have passed herself off as a movie star. But it was Hank he admired most. No matter what the guy wore he had the confidence and charisma to be attractive. He was very much a live Marlboro Man, minus the hat the horse and the cigarette of course, but with all the rugged good looks.

He watched them leave. Heard the door close. Heard the lock click. He lay helpless, bound and gagged, spanked, fucked and wanked over yet amazingly not resenting any of it. It was lovely to be Hank's girlish plaything. When he'd first appeared he had tried to appear bored and annoyed, all the while aware of his scent - like musk and spice and something exotic. He had admired his lean-hipped walk and watched his biceps ripple. Now, when Hank wasn't there Lenny felt it like a physical force. Not odd, he thought, that a man's absence could be so strong when his presence was so imposing.

He tried not to dwell on the heat of his hands, or of how small he had felt when Hank's chin had brushed the top of his head and his breath had stirred his hair and made him flush all over. He'd tried - really he'd tried - not to remember the touch of his thighs on his belly and the crush of his burly chest against his own, but Hank was bigger and stronger, wiser and more sexually mature than he was. He was enough to make a guy fall in love, or at least dote on him in idol worship, and he couldn't deny it had been wonderful to have his servile bum hanging on the big man's dick like a coat on a hook.

There was no longer any chance of doing something sexual with Sue, of course. She now rated him as a full-time effeminate wimp, and anyway she would get as much sex as she could manage from Hank and his friends. And later, while they ravaged her on the bed, he would be lying at her side and she would hear him bleating and moaning as they ravaged him too.