All Comments on 'Hanna's Desire Pt. 01'

by NHWpleasure

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Damn it!

You read half way through, what seems is going to be a good story, only to find out it's nothing more than another, "Gee, I saw my GF with another man and my dick got hard story,"

Gad why don't you put something up front so as not to waste our time with this BS.

That way I wouldn't be ticked for spending my time reading half of BS.

Is it so damn hard to put, "this is a cuckold story," in a prologue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why is this story in the LW category?

This couple are not married. The story belongs elsewhere, like the fetish category. Where all cuckold stories belong.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Trite premise, poor editing

I concur that the 'my GF and Best Bud were instantly in mutually irresistable lust' premise is trite, per se. Therefore, it depends on excellent (including plausible) execution to carry interest. Now, I have not now counted your (unnecessary) use of the word 'now', but I now believe you have now set a record, now! Their are also to many homonym miss spellings (sic*3)! 'Easily...with ease' should not appear in the same sentence (the teacher is NOT counting words in your essay!) Request an editor for any subsequent offerings. Gave it a 3, was tempted to go to two, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A person has to be very ill (mentally) to write such tripe.

What a sick tale. Suggest the author put his (her) skill (?) where the sun doesn't shine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving Wives,

Its stupid to be critical about the nature of these stories. What do you expect ? Loving wives is about cuckolding. Look at the stories in this category. Try romance or similar if you are looking for different content. Its not that hard to work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving Wives is not for Cuckolding.

Cuckolding is a FETISH post it there so we don't have to read and 1 bomb it.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Problem

Problem is that she cheated first.....then talked to Jeff about it, so where is the love in that...just another cheater. So what if Jeff liked it after the fact, doesn't change the fact that she went behind his back and fucked Todd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need an editor

way too many grammatical mistakes easily caught by an average editor. Otherwise a little rough, but practice and with a decent editor you'll do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear writer, I'd have given a 5 star instead of 4 but as I hate the cheating story, that's the reason. But the way you've written, it seems to me like a movie played in front of me, I should confess that I really got a hard on. I'd suggest you to start an another one soon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous