Hanna's Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that Hanna?" The voice on the other end said.

"Oh nothing sweetie I just had a good feeling there." Hanna pushed her ass back against Todd's hard throbbing bulge as he started to grind himself against her. Hanna was now having a hard time focusing as her desire; her need for a big cock was starting to come over her.

A soft gasp came out of her mouth as she felt Todd's strong hands run over her ass and then one slip down between her legs pressing against her warm and already wet pussy. She rested her head down on the table as she listened to Jack; she gave back simple responses and tried to hold back her moans as she felt Todd start to press harder against her pussy.

"I just got here at work, I will call you back when I get settled in and find out what the problem is, you take care of Todd for me, love you." Jack said.

"Okay baby, give me a call soon, and no worries I am sure Todd will be just fine." She said as she felt him start to pull her panties to one side.

As she hung up the phone and dropped in on the table she moaned as she felt his finger slide up and down her wet slit.

"Oh my; that feels so good, but we shouldn't, I cannot do this." She said as she started to lift herself off the table.

As she lifted her upper body with her arms she almost collapsed again as Todd thrust his finger hard inside her. She let out a deep moan as he continued to finger fuck her with one finger.

"You like that don't you; your horny wet pussy likes to be finger fucked?"

"Oh yes it does, give me more, please give me more, my pussy needs more." She moaned as her hands stretched out and gripped the edges of the table.

Todd pulled his finger out and sucked off her juices before he put his hands on her hips and started to pull down her panties. She wiggled her bum for him as he pulled them down and then lifter one knee at a time off the chair as he slipped her panties further down her legs until they were off all the way.

Todd brought her panties to his nose and took a deep breath smelling her aroma. "Mmmmm" he moaned as she looked over her shoulder and watched him enjoy the smell of her sex on her panties.

Todd took his fingers and started to slide them up and down her smoothly shaven pussy, slowly sliding them up and down her slit until the parted her wet lips and then slid two fingers inside her, thrusting them deep into her pussy as she moaned her pleasure.

"You like that don't you? You like being a naughty slut? You like me fingering that pussy while your boyfriend is at work?" Todd went on as he finger fucked her until she came for him.

"Come sit on your big comfy chair, I want to lick and suck that pussy now."

Hanna did as he asked. She sat down with her dress at her hips and she let Todd spread her legs and he leaned in and started to run his tongue up and down her slit. "Mmmmm so sweet, you taste so good" Todd moaned as he started to suck on her hard clit.

Hanna pressed her head back into the chair as he slid two fingers back inside her while he continued to suck on her clit. She was having a hard time controlling herself as he pleased her.

"Oh my fucking god, stop Todd, we can't do this, this is wrong ..... FUCK, YOU ARE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN, EAT MY PUSSY, FINGER FUCK ME .... FUUUUUUUCK" Hanna moaned as she started to cum again. She tried to resist but it was no use, the desire from within was to strong and she knew that she could not stop. She loved Jack very much but she just knew that her pussy needed more, she needed to be full the way she used to be many years ago.

As she came the phone rang again, she knew it was going to be Jack. She tried to calm herself as her orgasm passed before she grabbed the phone.

"Hi Jack, is everything okay."

"Should not take too long, no more than an hour. How come you sound out of breath Hanna?" He asked.

"Oh I forgot where the phone was and had to run to get it, that is all, no big deal"

"So what is Todd up to, he is not a bother is he?"

"He is just eating a little snack, looks like he is really enjoying it." She said as she looked down at him slowly licking her as she bit her lip. She could feel another orgasm coming on as she was even more turned on with her boyfriend Jack on the phone as she was being pleased by another man.

Todd spread Hanna's legs and her pussy as the tip of his tongue lapped at her wet pussy. Looking up at her as she talked, his tongue flicking over her clit. He then paused and traced a circle with his tongue before taking her clit into his mouth and sucking it between his lips.

Hanna was trying to hide her heavy breathing as Jack continued talking to her; she would give small responses so he would not wonder what had her attention.

"Hold on one second Jack, someone is at the door." Hanna said as calmly as she could before hitting the mute button.

She put the phone down. "Fuck you are going to make me cum, finger fuck me and make me cum, suck my clit. Make your friends girl cum." She moaned as she started to have her orgasm, her pussy flooding as Todd sucked up all her juices.

She picked back up the phone as Todd slowly took his time and licked up all her juices. She continued to have a hard time keeping her moaning down. She would put the phone against her chest as another orgasm would come over her.

"Oh Jack, you will need to pick up some pie on the way home as well, Todd just finished eating it. Apparently he loves to eat pie." She said as her hand rest on the back of Todd's head as he darted his tongue in and out of her pussy.

Jack said it would be no problem and just added it to the list.

"Hanna you sure you are okay? You seem odd today."

"I am fine Jack." She then changed to a whisper. "I am horny and you are not hear"

"You are so bad, being a tease like this."

"I know and you love it, I'm going to get something to suck on."

"You naughty slut, are you trying to have phone sex with me and tease me while I am at work?" Jack responded.

Just then Hanna got an idea.

"Jack I am moving into the bedroom so I can play with my pussy and have you listen."

"What about Todd." He said.

"He will be busy, don't worry about him, I am sure he will be fine." She said as she looked down at Todd pulling his hair on the back of his head as she watched him suck on her clit.

Todd stood up in front of Hanna and removed his shirt and then started to undo his pants.

"Pull you cock out and let me suck it." She said as she looked at Todd removing his clothes.

"You are so bad; you are going to drive me crazy." Jack responded

Hanna was going to play this perfectly. She was thinking of how she could have this big cock of Todd's and get her boyfriend off at the same time without him knowing about it. She knew she needed to feel Todd's big cock inside her, she knew she needed to have the full feeling again. She also knew that she loved her boyfriend and did not want to ever hurt him but she just had to have that full feeling again.

Jack say at his desk and tried to get the work done that he needed to get done so he could get home to his girlfriend and high school friend.

"Take you cock out for me, I want to suck it." She said directly at Todd. Feeling so naughty and horny as she said it; knowing that Jack could hear everything. All the while he was thinking that she was talking to him.

Jack reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock which was rock hard and slowly stroked it.

Todd pushed his pants down and let his cock hand in front of Hanna. Her eyes widened and she parted her lips as she licked them getting them wet as she anticipated his cock filling her mouth.

"Oh my suck a big cock is that all for me.?"

Todd nodded that it was and smiled down at Hanna as he moved closer and she moved up onto the edge of the chair she was in, her pussy still dripping from her orgasm before.

"Yes this cock is for you." Jack said. "Come suck it you naughty cock sucking slut." Jack continued as his breathing got deeper while he stroked his cock.

Hanna wrapped her free hand around the base of his cock and started to stroke him while she moaned. Jack moaning louder into the phone as he imagined her taking his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm" she moaned "You are so big, I need to taste your big cock" She said before her lips parted as his cock started to slide in and slowly fuck her mouth.

Todd started to moan as Hanna showed him how much she enjoys sucking cock. Hanna took the first six inched of his nine throbbing cock into her mouth. Moaning on the phone the whole time so Jack could hear her.

Jack totally not aware of what was going on was sitting back in his chair stroking his cock as he thought his girlfriend was having phone sex with him. His breathing became more rapid as he got closer to his orgasm.

Hanna became more turned on as she listened to him moan while she sucked on the big cock she had in her mouth.

"Suck it deep, take all my cock in the throat of yours you little slut." Todd whispered as she tried to take more.

"You like watching me suck your cock; you like watching your friend's girl suck your cock don't you?" She said as she held the phone to her chest again for a second before she took more of his cock. After three more swallows she had his cock buried deep in her throat.

She choked on Todd's cock as she took it all swallow after swallow. It had been so long since she had a cock that deep in her throat. She could feel her pussy really getting worked up thinking about his cock filling her pussy and fucking her good and hard.

Hanna's saliva was dripping from his cock to her mouth; you could see ribbons of saliva as her mouth got wetter and wetter sucking on him. The whole time Jack was stroking his cock faster and hard as he imagined Hanna swallowing his cock.

Hanna sucked on Todd's cock for ten minutes as Jack listened thinking she was having phone sex with him. "You're going to make me cum baby; you have me ready to cum."

She pulled Todd's cock out of her mouth with a slurping sound. "You wanna cum in my mouth? You wanna shoot your load inside my pretty mouth?" She said as she looked up at Todd who nodded his head and started to stroke his cock faster.

"Cum for me I want to taste your cum, I want you to explode in my mouth and on my face." Hanna moaned as she moved onto her knees in front of Todd just under his large cock and balls.

"Yes, yes you have me ready to cum." Jack moaned. "Here I cum, my cock is going to explode." Jack started to moan louder as his eruption started to build.

"Open your mouth I am going to cum." Todd whispered as he placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her back, forcing her head back as she opened her mouth and started to suck the underside of his cock as he thrust it across her lips.

Hanna moaned on his cock as she looked up and saw in his eyes that he was going to cum. Hanna grabbed the base of his thick pulsing cock and took it into her mouth like she was dying of thirst. Moaning on his cock as she swallowed it.

Jack's cock started to erupt and his moaned were loud on the phone. Hanna started to have a small orgasm as well as she felt Todd tense up and start to unload in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, yes, fill my mouth, cum in my mouth, let me taste you, cum in my mouth with your big cock." She moaned as Todd started to unload at the same time as Jack.

Hanna made sure not to miss any of it, she kept her lips wrapped tightly around his erupting cock and swallowed every drop. Hanna was a little shocked as she heard Jack finished and Todd was still cumming.

"Mmmmm baby that was so good, I came hard." Jack said "I have a mess to clean up now but it was worth it."

"Mmmmm I am glad you enjoyed, no mess here though, I swallowed every last drop." She said.

She thought if Jack only knew how true that was. Todd standing in front of her with his cock still rock hard waiting for her.

"I should clean up hun, I am pretty much done her and I am on my way."

"Oh okay, I am glad you enjoyed. I should get back and tend you our guest anyways. Make sure he is entertained while you are out." She said as she grabbed Todd and moved over to the couch with him.

She had Todd sit on the couch as she straddled his cock and lowered her waiting pussy onto him.

"Yes you should dear; you do not want him wondering what you are doing." Jack said.

"My pussy is so wet though; maybe I should slide my dildo in there for a minute or two." She commented on the phone as she felt the throbbing head of Todd's cock pressing against her opening."

As she slid down onto his cock she let out a moan. "Oh fuck yes, that feels so good, fuck me, fuck my pussy."

"You are so bad; I can't wait to fuck you tonight." Jack replied to her.

"I have to go babe, the boss is here." Jack said as he pushed the button on his ear piece.

"By honey see you soon." Before she could hang up the phone she dropped it and started to scream that she was going to cum.

"Take my big cock you slut, ride my cock like you want it." Todd moaned out loudly.

Jacks ears perked as he heard this and then realized that he only hit the mute button and that Hanna did not hang up the phone. Jack did not really hear a word that his boss was saying and was just nodding his head in response like he was listening to him.

Jack was confused, he was mad and angry but he was also very aroused. He thought how could she do this and then he thought how could could she not. His cock started to rise under his desk as he listened to them fucking on the phone.

Once Jack's boss left his office he got up and closed the door and locked it, he removed his pants and started to stroke his cock again. He heard Hanna screaming as she was being fucked by his friend.

"Your cock is so big, fuck it stretches my pussy, and it has been so long since I have had big cock." Hanna moaned as she slammed up and down on his cock hard.

"Oh my god, I am going to cum again, your big cock had me ready to cum, keep fucking your friends naughty slut, fuck me good while he is out, take care of my naughty pussy, fuck me like the big cock slut I am." She went on.

Jack stroking his cock listening to his girlfriend of two year fuck another guy.

"You like big cock, don't you? You like my big nine inch cock fucking your horny pussy? You like me big cock?"

"Fuck yes I love big cock; fuck me harder, I love your big cock in my pussy, making me cum all over your big thick cock. Feeling it deep inside my pussy, feels so good."

"You don't get big cock like this from your man do you?"

"Oh no, he does not have a cock this big, he knows how to fuck though, just not this big, he can't hit some of the spots a big cock can hit. Oh fuck you are making me cum again, fuck, fuck, this is so wrong but I need it, my pussy is not going to stop cumming."

"Get on your back you slut, I want to ram that pussy hard and make you scream."

By the sounds of it Hanna quickly got onto her back and Todd was back inside her make her scream as he said he would.

This is not the first time Jack heard Hanna with another guy. Back before they were together he heard Hanna fuck some of her boyfriends at parties before. She was screaming the same now as she did then, so he knew that Todd had a big cock that she was enjoying.

Jack stroked his cock stopping only to make sure he did not cum as he listened. He had to stop several times as he listened.

He could hear Todd pounding hard into his girls.

"FUCK YES, FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM AGAIN, FUCK ME LIKE A NAUGHTY CHEATING SLUT, FUCK ME DEEPER AND POUND MY FUCKING PUSSY. GIVE ME WHAT MY PUSSY NEEDS"

Hanna was screaming as Todd, slammed into her their bodies slapping together with each downward thrust.

"Cum on my cock, show me how much you enjoy this cock, cum on my big cock." Todd said as she started to come closer to another orgasm.

"YES, YES, YES, AGAIN, MY PUSSY IS CUMMING AGAIN, DON'T STOP, KEEP FUCKING ME AND STRETCH MY PUSSY. I AM CUMMNG AGAIN ON YOUR BIG COCK...... FUUUUUCK, YEEEEES, FUCK ME HARDER." Hanna screamed like a woman possessed as she came to another orgasm.

All Jack could think about was how hot it was listening to her fuck again, listening to how much she was enjoying the feel of a big cock again. Jack knew that this was going to be the beginning of a new adventure for them. He knew that he was not angry or mad at all, he knew that she was going to need the feeling of a big cock again and that he was okay with it.

"I'm going to fuck your from behind and make you cum again you slut." Todd said as I heard them shuffling around again. Obviously they were changing positions.

"Yes fuck me from behind with the beautiful big cock, fuck me hard and deep again. Fuck your friend's girl the way she should be fucked." Hanna said as she waited for him to enter her again.

Loud moans from each of them let Jack know that Todd was filling her pussy once again. Hanna now in her favourite position was being pounded by Todd's big thick cock again.

Both of them moaning louder and deeper as they fucked. Todd pulling his cock all the way out and sliding deep back inside her as she begged him to do so. Her moans getting closer together.

Jack knew she was going to have another orgasm as her breathing became deeper. "KEEP FUCKING ME, FUCK ME HARD, RIGHT THERE, FUCKING FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG FAT COCK. GIVE MY WET TIGHT PUSSY WHAT IT NEEDS."

"YOU NAUGHTY SEXY SLUT, YOUR PUSSY IS SO FUCKING HOT AND WET, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD ON MY COCK. TAKE MY COCK YOUR HORNY SLUT."

Jack looked at the time and noticed it was five o'clock and started to pack up. He grabbed his computer and headed to his car. He listened as Todd filled his girlfriend over and over again with his big cock. Hanna was now screaming like she never had before.

Stopping to grab some pie and the Chinese food it was not going to be long before Jack was going to be home and Todd was still fucking his girlfriend good and hard. It seemed like it was not going to end.

Hanna just kept begging for more and Todd was happy to keep giving.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE BIG COCK, IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I FELT LIKE THIS. SO FULL, SO STRETCHED. GOD DAMMIT DON'T STOP FUCKING ME, I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN ON YOUR BIG COCK, FUCK ME HARDER."

Jack knew Hanna was going to have a great orgasm so he decided to hang up and then call the house. It rang a couple of times before Hanna answered and Jack knew that she was trying to compose herself to answer.

"Don't stop fucking me." Hanna moaned as she thrust back onto Todd's cock that was pounding deep inside her. "Who the fuck is calling?" She said as she grabbed the phone and saw it was her boyfriend name on the phone.

"Oh shit it is Jack; he must be on his way and not far off." She said as she moved and got onto her back on the couch and told Todd to be quiet and keep fucking her horny pussy.

Todd moved between her legs and thrust his cock deep inside her once again as she pushed the button on the phone to answer.

"Hey sweetie, you almost home?" She asked innocently

"Just waiting for the elevator, how are things, you seem breathless again, did you have to run for the phone again."

"Oh no, I decided it would be a good time for a workout so I am just on the treadmill." She closed her eyes and made a satisfied face as Todd thrust into her, pulling out and slamming back in as she talked with Jack.

"Oh good idea, how is Todd."

"He is good, I am sure he had no complaints about having to stay with me." Hanna said as she smiled up at Todd.

"I am sure he enjoyed looking at you all day in the sexy dress, I know I was enjoying when I was home earlier."

Hanna moaned into the phone. "Would you like me to put it back on so you two can enjoy again?"

"I like that idea. Did you like having us look at you earlier?"

"Mmmmmm, to be honest I did a lot, it turned me on. I hope that does not bother you" She responded as Todd whispered in her ear that he was going to cum.