Hanna's Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my mouth again, cum on my face." She said as she opened her mouth as he pulled out and moved up to her face.

Todd placed the head of his cock on Hanna's out stretched tongue as he stroked it.

"Do you like other guys looking at your girlfriend, does that turn you on knowing others guys are wanting your girl, wanting to please her?" Hanna said into the phone as Todd neared his orgasm.

"Oh god yes, it turns me on a lot." Jack said.

Todd tensed and started to unload his second load for Hanna. Loads of cum shooting from his throbbing cock landing on her tongue and lips. His cock erupting like a soda can. His load landing all over her face and in her hair.

Hanna gripped his cock and slowly sucked it clean as she listened to Jack tease her on the phone again. "Maybe you should not wear your bra or panties to give a little more of a view." Jack said.

Hanna moaned her approval as Todd got up and then helped Hanna up. Just then they heard the keys at the door and Hanna quickly grabbed her clothes and went off to the bathroom. Todd straightened his close and sat down quickly and grabbed his beer.

"I'm home" Jack said as he came in the door.

"Hi hun." Hanna yelled from the bathroom as she removed her bra and just slipped her dress back on as Jack asked her to.

Hanna came back down from the bathroom and helped Jack put the food on the counter and then gave him a kiss welcoming him home. Jack could smell the sex in the apartment and especially on his girlfriend.

"You smell like you had a good workout this afternoon." Jack said with a smile. "You should go shower up babe, you may feel refreshed."

Hanna agreed and turned to go to the bathroom and winked at Todd.

Jack and Todd chatted as they waited for Hanna. She came out in a shear outfit that did not hide much. You could see the outline of her breasts easily and her nipples were very visible as they were still erect. From the right angle you could even see the outline of her well fucked pussy.

She walked up to Jack and put a hand on his shoulder and leaned into whisper in his ear as he leaned down towards her. "Is this what you want me to do, you want me to tease your friend like this, to tease you like this?"

Jack nodded yes and gave her another kiss hard on the lips. "You're so sexy, you look so fucking hot, and you have me hard right now." Jack said to her.

The three of them got their food together and sat down in the TV room. Hanna sat so the boys good enjoy the site of her as Jack asked her too. She figured that it was the least she could do for her boyfriend seeing as though she just got fucked like a naughty slut.

After dinner Todd said he had to go and was soon off.

Once gone Jack sat down on the couch and just enjoyed watching his wife walk around.

"You like be watched don't you, you like knowing that you get guys hard?" Jack said as he looked into her eyes.

"Yes." She said as she started to breathe a little heavier. "It does turn me on knowing that others want me and that I get you hard like that." She said as she looked to the obvious growing bulge in his pants.

"Todd was hard too; did you notice that Hanna, did you see how big he was?"

"Mmmmhmmmm, I did, he has a big one from the look at his bulge."

Hanna walked over to Jack and kneeled down in front of him and started to undo his pants to release his cock. Jack's cock sprang out and Hanna smiled as she brought her lips down onto him, sucking his cock into her mouth.

"You like being naughty, you like seeing guys get hard for you?"

"Yes it gets me all wet being naughty for you, and you already know about me and big cock, don't you?" She said as she slapped his cock against her tongue.

Jack moaned his pleasure as he thought back to the times before they were going out and he heard Hanna getting big cock from other guys. She knew that it turned him on a great deal back then and whenever they would talk about it she always knew that he would erupt like a volcano. It had been a while since they had talked about her past big cock experiences.

Hanna felt a tingle in her pussy again as they started to talk about it. Her thoughts on how she just got fucked from Todd and his big cock while she continued to suck on her boyfriend.

"You know how much I enjoy big cock don't you? You know my pussy loves big cock and that I love to suck cock don't you?" Hanna said as she started to jerk him faster as she licked his balls.

"Oh yes, fuck, I am going to cum, you have me ready to cum."

Hanna swallowed his cock and fondled his balls as he started to unload in her mouth. She moaned as he explode and came hard. Moaning on his cock with each eruption as he shot his load into her mouth. Hanna sucked his cock clean and then got up and sat beside him on the couch. She kept his cock in her hand and kept stroking it as they watched the TV.

Jack was in deep thought thinking about her taking more cock and how much the thought turned him on. His cock was getting hard again in her hand. Hanna was a little surprised at his speed recovery but had no complaints as she straddled him and slide down onto his cock easily. Her loose pussy sliding up and down his cock with ease.

"Fuck you are so loose and wet, you feel so good on my cock with the wet loose pussy." Jack moaned.

Hanna started to cum right away as she bounced up and down on his cock as he thrust up to her.

"You like my loose wet pussy, you like how that feels on your cock, all loose and wet like that, is that what you like?" Hanna said as she looked into his eyes and road his cock.

"Fuck yes; it feels so damn good, so fucking hot and naughty."

Hanna decided then that she was going to go for it; she was going to confess to Jack about her afternoon with Todd.

"Would you like to know how it got like that? Why my pussy feels so loose and wet on your cock?" She moaned as she road his cock.

"Yes tell me, tell me what has your pussy feeling so good on my cock."

Hanna then looked into his eyes and sat still with his cock deep inside her.

"I could not help myself, I had to do it, and I had to have Todd's big cock." She said before she started to moan as she came on Jack's cock.

Jack started to thrust up inside her holding her hips as she came. "That is so fucking hot you naughty slut. I'm going to cum in that pussy that Todd fucked." Jack tensed his body as he came, his cock erupting once again. His load of cum shooting inside her as she rubbed her clit and came with him.

Hanna leaned down onto his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her, his cock still inside her. "I heard the whole thing sweetie, I hit the wrong button on my phone and heard you scream as he fucked you, as you begged for his big cock to fill you and stretch you."

Hanna sat back up and tried to get off of Jack but he held her hips tightly and made her stay on his cock which started to rise inside her once again.

"Oh my god you are getting hard inside me, fuck that feels so good." Hanna said as she looked into his eyes.

"You're not mad?"

"Not at all Jack said it had my cock rock hard the whole time. I enjoyed hearing you be a total slut for a big cock." Jack said as he thrust up into his girlfriend again.

"You like me being fucked with big cock, you really did not mind? Cause my pussy really enjoyed it and I know I will want it again, but I know I will always want you as my main man." She said as her pussy got wetter on Jacks cock.

"Would you like to fuck other big cocks? Do you think you would enjoy that, having big cock treats?"

Hanna nodded yes as she came to another orgasm. Her juices flowing down his cock and over his balls.

"You want to be a slut for me, be my slutty girl that needs big cock?"

"Oh god yes, fuck I am going to cum again, you have me so fucking wet.... fuck I am cumming on your cock again." Hanna moaned

Jack thrust inside her and started to cum with her shooting another load inside her.

They both came hard together and then decided to move to the bedroom where they worked out the details of their new adventure idea before they fell off to sleep both very satisfied.