All Comments on 'Happening Now Pt. 01'

by death_is_a_sin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
FishinCaptainFishinCaptainalmost 10 years ago
Name Change in order

Perhaps you should change your pen name to Writing_Is_A_Sin!

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
l liked

last sentence.

My wife also never disappointes me and last 10 visits she never carried condoms.

I get fresh treat of thick honey

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
Re: Public Service Announcement

I only hope sincerely it is true. I, for one, am tired of the "1" bombing & hateful anonymous comments. I saw this as a quite good first effort, so in recognition of that, although I would not normally given it a "5" for an experienced author, I have on this occasion for encouragement. I am very keen to see where this one goes. I would also be keen to see a "prequel" story about Kelly & her girl friends! Ken

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
re PSA

But what about the vitriol spewed by the pro humiliation/forced gay sex/male chastity crowd ?

Why do they get a pass in Loving Wives ?

I had to turn off anonymous email feedback, someone asked me to die.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Oshaw has a great point!

I agree with both sides on this one to a certain extent. If you don't like a certain type of tale (cuckold, swinger/swapper, BTB, Consequence, etc.), then don't read it. Don't rate it or comment on it, either. Also, I think all authors should turn off Anonytard feedback to severely cut back on getting dumbass rants and threats.

I'd also like to see the Story Tags at the front of each tale, not at the end. It would be nice to have some kind of warning going in. Granted, if the words "hot wife", "cuckold", or anything else having to do with an alternative lifestyle are in the Description, I don't read it or rate it.

It's a win-win, people. Live and let live.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

I can't speak for anyone else, but my commenting has been a direct response to the vitriol and abuse I've seen authors I respect and admire receive in this section. If there is a call for a truce I'm all for it, I can ignore revenge stories of those readers don't come and spew vile, misogynistic rhetoric in the hot wife stories. But the likes of cantbuymy there prove that there are some people who can't show even a modicum of respect for the opinions of others. I applaud the revenge authors who are calling on their fans to show some common decency, but it won't work on the majority of your fans like cantbuymy.

Until authors stop letting anons comment and users who show they are here for nothing but trolling and attacking authors are banned I'm not very optimistic.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Today's Sign of the Apocalypse.

KarenWoods is agreeing with me. I think I just heard a trumpet sound. @.@

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

*laughs* Well if you want, pretend I'm agreeing with the others and not you. But truth be told trolling the btb anons has gotten tiring and I've also dealt with some of the reasons I was in a pretty foul mood this last few weeks, so I'm completely in favor of this kind of thing. He'll, I'll go one further and apologize to you for my comments, I was angry at the way some of your readers behave, but you did nothing to me in all honesty and I was out of line. I basically never agree with you on anything else though :P

If this is the direction lw is going I'll go along happily.

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago
calclover

This is not about which faction has suffered the most abuse or by whom. This is the last best chance to keep LW a thriving community instead of a niche category. I have already gone on record that if I submit a story on LW and it is reassigned without my knowledge or consent I will stop submitting stories here. I understand other authors are contemplating the same.

I confess, I want to keep submitting stories here. I have an interest deriving from the efforts I have put in my stories here on Literotica. I want to continue contributing to the site and encourage others to submit stories that we can enjoy. If you don't like my stories I'm okay with that and feel free to 1 bomb me to death or make any comment you want about me.

But others, have been exposed to abuse and it got to the attention of Laurel and she is tired of putting up with it. All that is necessary is that if you view a story that goes against your view, just leave it alone and find a story which suits you.

As John Lennon said, "All we are saying is give peace a chance."

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Thanks.

@KarenWoods

Works for me. Thanks for the apology, and I appreciate it. I deleted your comment on my tale, btw. Constructive criticism is all well and good, but personal attacks are what the Delete button was made for. Since I never read any of your tales, or the comments on them for that matter, I just thought you were a manhater from the comments you left on others' tales.

My apologies for the confusion, and I'm glad you got your life back on track. Peace.

OtazelOtazelalmost 10 years ago
It is time.

It is time the two opposing kinds of story were separated. I'm inclined to think that the cuckold stories should have one section and the BTB stories another, rather than simply scattering one type around the site. But clearly things cannot continue the way they are.

It hurts to have a story flamed simply because it doesn't sit well with one or other kind of reader. I've only ever strayed into the Loving Wives section once, and I won't do it again. I purposely put a warning in the form of a first line that told the reader that the main character had fantasized about seeing his wife with another man, but still people read it and then complained it was about a cuckold. Don't they issue brain cells any more?

I see that one commenter had obliquely threatened to leave the site if trolling is controlled. That leads me to wonder just how many writers (of varying levels of skill) have left the site after enduring story after story being bombed for no good reason. I regularly see people from both side of the divide actually boast that they didn't read a particular story but gave it a 'one' score just because they assumed it was likely to offend their sensibilities. How is that ever right? Yes, separate the two kinds and maybe stories will be judged on merit rather than on prejudice.

BTW Yes I did read this story even though it isn't really my kind of thing, and then I gave it a 'four' based on what I thought of the writing rather than the genre

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
A public service announcement...

Several LW authors and myself will be posting a warning for those who leave vile and hateful comments, then one bomb stories of cuckolding and wife sharing...you maybe destroying the non-cuckold stories you enjoy. All the vitriol and one bombs has caught the attention of the moderators and they are not happy. Laurel has threatened to remove the (non-cuckold, cheating wife, and btb) stories and scatter them throughout the site. This will of course make it much more difficult to find the stories you enjoy.

So many have requested a split between the cucks and non-cucks. I can tell you Laurel has NO intention of ever doing that so to continue beating a dead horse is fruitless.

I implore those who do NOT like reading cuckold stories to simply pass them by. Do not one bomb them and do not leave vile comments. It is only anti-productive.

At the same time, I ask that writers of such stories clearly identify your stories. I see this story tells what it is in the brief description but a few, more descriptive tags would also be appreciated.

Let's see if we can't all work together so each of us can continue to enjoy this wonder genre.

Thank you.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
Duna...

This is NOT the forum to discuss it. That's what the bulletin board is for. oshaw, myself, and others are trying to inform those who may not know of the current situation. Please don't muddy the waters with debate.

Start a thread on the bulletin board.

OtazelOtazelalmost 10 years ago
I feel sorry

I feel sorry for the poor author of this story who has unwittingly found himself in the middle of a maelstrom just because he posted his first story in this category. I just hope it hasn't put him off Literotica forever.

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago
Otazel

We have not singled out this story. We are blanketing notices throughout current stories in LW to get the word out. My apologies to death is a sin if this cause him discomfort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is this story the line in the sand?

Many of us read these LW stories for different reasons. Some are hobby authors, some like the erotic conflict, and some (like me) find some of these offerings to be somewhat like therapy. I have chosen to appreciate the consequences or BTB stories as opposed to the humiliation stories. For about 2 years now I have found these that I would rather read these than watch TV.

I am not presuming to begin to understand the How or Why of the day to day admin of the site both professionally and emotionally and I am positive that all of us who have all become emotional about our favorites are driving these hard working administrators Batshit Crazy! It would be a terrible disappointment for me to find the stories I prefer to be hidden in other sections due to this emotional conflict, And perhaps those readers elsewhere may not like it either.

I confess that I did vote a couple of stories with a low grade because I was emotionally effected, but the high scores that I voted were again an emotional decision. Did I miss something in the voting rules that stated I had to vote with the grammar police.

Thank You to the veteran Authors of this site that alert all of us readers about how the story may conclude!!! If I were to be asked what I would like I would not hesitate the suggest that the Haters be separated, perhaps as in boxing where we each have a neutral corner within the same ring. And Thank You, Thank You, to the person in charge of LW Stories for allowing more spaces for new work so if I miss a day I don't have to search the longer New Stories list.

Thankx for letting me share. johncorvette in rainyseattle

death_is_a_sindeath_is_a_sinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
the two camps

I am not offended by what others have to say about wife sharing. The end of this story is not a btb or cuckold, as there is no revenge in something I asked my wife to do. This was something she agreed to, and did mostly for me (I say that because I know she enjoyed it, too). None of these comments have made me not want to finish the story. I intend on completing it. For those who don't like my writing style, I accept constructive criticism (where you recommend I do this or that different), but I will not delete any comments, no matter how offensive. I am not a fan of the revenge or btb group. I like the open communication I have in my marriage that helps prevent that kind of hatred toward one another. But if that is your thing, then you have that right. I do thank you all for reading and commenting, even if the comments weren't about the story itself.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Cantbuymy, there is no free speech issue here. Just you making an ass of yourself and trying to derail people from trying to improve this community. Just go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
frontlinecaster shut the fuck up

no one wants to hear your fucked up shit either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Public Service Announcement:

Yeah, some go overboard, but at least THEY comment on the stories, The true trolls, the true harassment is from those who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Several months ago I have begun to fantasize about my wife???? Tenses are important to maintain a thought in a paragraph. or complete sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous