Happening Now Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband convinces wife to have sex with another man.
909 words
3.66
69.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea came to me several years ago. I was reading stories online of men who talk their wives into having sexual encounters with other men. The idea first didn't set well with me. Picturing my wife spread open on another man's cock, sucking a stranger's dick into her warm mouth, or rubbing her pussy on a man's face. I felt jealous inside thinking of these things, and my stomach turned at the idea. Gradually though, after reading more stories and watching more cheating wife and cuckold videos, I started to warm up to the idea.

My wife, Kelly, and I have always had a semi-open relationship, even after marriage. Kelly is bisexual, and I have been supportive of that. I allowed her to have girlfriends, and on occasion there was sharing or a threesome. These weren't things I demanded, but never turned them down when the opportunity presented itself. After she had sex with her girlfriends, she would be so worked up she would want my cock as soon as she got home. Things like this didn't make our relationship, but they added to the excitement.

Several months ago I have begun to fantasize about my wife sucking another man off. I told Kelly on a couple occasions that if she brought a man home from the bar, I'd watch her suck his dick. I told her it would be hot, getting to see what I experience from a different point of view. She would tell me she didn't know if she could do that, and the conversation would die there.

Last weekend was another story. I was talking again to Kelly, and for the second time in a week I wanted to know if she knew someone who would have sex with her on camera. Saturday she gave me a name; her friend Tommy. Tommy was a friend of hers that she hung out with a lot, and was a all-around good guy. I knew him to be able to keep secrets. I agreed. "Well, if this is going to happen," she said, "I need to shave. But I don't know how to ask him." It wasn't long after that she got a text from him, asking her what she wanted to do that night, as they had made plans a couple days ago. "I think I found my way in," Kelly said. She replied back "Getting naked with you." There was a long pause, then a reply.

"Are you serious?"

"My hubby said he wants a video of me having sex with another man. Figured I'd ask you."

After some back and forth conversation and many exciting ideas running through my mind, Tommy decided that he needed to hear it from me. He couldn't believe that I wanted to share my wife. Even more so he couldn't believe that he was getting the chance that he always secretly wanted. Kelly is hot. She's 5'1", 115 lbs. with curly red hair, with a thin red stripe of pussy hair to match. Kelly has large, beautiful breasts and a nice, firm ass. She exercises to keep it looking nice. She knows I love her ass.

We invited Tommy over on Sunday for some drinks to talk about what the fantasies were, what I wanted to see on video, what pictures I wanted, and when would be the best time to set this all up. After a few drinks Kelly and Tommy agreed that any time any touching below the clothes there would be pictures, and any penetration a video. We also said it would end on the following Saturday. I told them I wasn't objected to the idea of them 'getting comfortable' with each other, since this wasn't a part of their friendship. I excused myself from our spare room in the attic where we were drinking. Before I left I said "As long as there are pictures and videos, that's all I want. Everything will be erased, so there is no chance of anything being put on the internet."

I went downstairs to my living room and started to watch a flick. About twenty minutes in Kelly came downstairs and said "We started kissing. I need a camera." I quickly grabbed the nearest camera and turned it on for her. She ran upstairs with it. I didn't see her or Tommy for another twenty minutes. I received a text on my phone, so I opened it to see who it was. It was from Tommy. There was no message, just a picture of my wife on her knees sucking his cock into her mouth. I was became immediately hard. It hurt, actually. That night Kelly and I watched the video of her sucking his cock. We had sex three times that night. I felt like I was in heaven, albeit a little worn out.

The next day Kelly wasn't sure how she felt about things. She seemed conflicted. I told her everything was going to be fine, and we all agreed that if any of us didn't feel good about it we could always back out. After talking about her feelings with me she said she felt like should could try to see how far she could take this, but she told me "No promises."

She went to Tommy's house that night to talk to him. I advised her to take her tablet (for videos and pictures) and some condoms, just in case. I was not disappointed.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Several months ago I have begun to fantasize about my wife???? Tenses are important to maintain a thought in a paragraph. or complete sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Public Service Announcement:

Yeah, some go overboard, but at least THEY comment on the stories, The true trolls, the true harassment is from those who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
frontlinecaster shut the fuck up

no one wants to hear your fucked up shit either.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Cantbuymy, there is no free speech issue here. Just you making an ass of yourself and trying to derail people from trying to improve this community. Just go away.

death_is_a_sindeath_is_a_sinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
the two camps

I am not offended by what others have to say about wife sharing. The end of this story is not a btb or cuckold, as there is no revenge in something I asked my wife to do. This was something she agreed to, and did mostly for me (I say that because I know she enjoyed it, too). None of these comments have made me not want to finish the story. I intend on completing it. For those who don't like my writing style, I accept constructive criticism (where you recommend I do this or that different), but I will not delete any comments, no matter how offensive. I am not a fan of the revenge or btb group. I like the open communication I have in my marriage that helps prevent that kind of hatred toward one another. But if that is your thing, then you have that right. I do thank you all for reading and commenting, even if the comments weren't about the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is this story the line in the sand?

Many of us read these LW stories for different reasons. Some are hobby authors, some like the erotic conflict, and some (like me) find some of these offerings to be somewhat like therapy. I have chosen to appreciate the consequences or BTB stories as opposed to the humiliation stories. For about 2 years now I have found these that I would rather read these than watch TV.

I am not presuming to begin to understand the How or Why of the day to day admin of the site both professionally and emotionally and I am positive that all of us who have all become emotional about our favorites are driving these hard working administrators Batshit Crazy! It would be a terrible disappointment for me to find the stories I prefer to be hidden in other sections due to this emotional conflict, And perhaps those readers elsewhere may not like it either.

I confess that I did vote a couple of stories with a low grade because I was emotionally effected, but the high scores that I voted were again an emotional decision. Did I miss something in the voting rules that stated I had to vote with the grammar police.

Thank You to the veteran Authors of this site that alert all of us readers about how the story may conclude!!! If I were to be asked what I would like I would not hesitate the suggest that the Haters be separated, perhaps as in boxing where we each have a neutral corner within the same ring. And Thank You, Thank You, to the person in charge of LW Stories for allowing more spaces for new work so if I miss a day I don't have to search the longer New Stories list.

Thankx for letting me share. johncorvette in rainyseattle

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago
Otazel

We have not singled out this story. We are blanketing notices throughout current stories in LW to get the word out. My apologies to death is a sin if this cause him discomfort.

OtazelOtazelalmost 10 years ago
I feel sorry

I feel sorry for the poor author of this story who has unwittingly found himself in the middle of a maelstrom just because he posted his first story in this category. I just hope it hasn't put him off Literotica forever.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
Duna...

This is NOT the forum to discuss it. That's what the bulletin board is for. oshaw, myself, and others are trying to inform those who may not know of the current situation. Please don't muddy the waters with debate.

Start a thread on the bulletin board.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
A public service announcement...

Several LW authors and myself will be posting a warning for those who leave vile and hateful comments, then one bomb stories of cuckolding and wife sharing...you maybe destroying the non-cuckold stories you enjoy. All the vitriol and one bombs has caught the attention of the moderators and they are not happy. Laurel has threatened to remove the (non-cuckold, cheating wife, and btb) stories and scatter them throughout the site. This will of course make it much more difficult to find the stories you enjoy.

So many have requested a split between the cucks and non-cucks. I can tell you Laurel has NO intention of ever doing that so to continue beating a dead horse is fruitless.

I implore those who do NOT like reading cuckold stories to simply pass them by. Do not one bomb them and do not leave vile comments. It is only anti-productive.

At the same time, I ask that writers of such stories clearly identify your stories. I see this story tells what it is in the brief description but a few, more descriptive tags would also be appreciated.

Let's see if we can't all work together so each of us can continue to enjoy this wonder genre.

Thank you.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Holding Caitlyn's Hand Ch. 01 I hold my wife's hand while she enjoys a new experience.in Loving Wives
What is This on Your Computer Shocking surprise leads to hotwife adventure.in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories