Happily Kidnapped Ch. 04

Story Info
A sad end to a happy story.
3.4k words
3.03
20.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were inside, you made me lay down on the floor at the foot of the bed. You spread my legs and tied one to each leg of the bed. You kneeled straddling my face, placed the head of your cock up against my mouth, my mouth opened to take you inside. You pulled it away. "Why are you here?"

"Because I can't stand to be without you."

"What if I said I changed my mind and I wanted you to leave?"

"I don't know what I would do." I answered very quietly almost tearing up.

"I want you to stay, but under my terms. I will give you till we reach our destination, but once we get there, you become my, whatever I want you to be when I want it."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"I am not so sure you do...we will see as we get going. I was thinking about pizza for supper what do you think."

"What ever you would like is fine with me." Pizza really was the last thing I wanted, but he wanted pizza they would have pizza.

You called a place that delivers and you ordered pizza and some sodas, with some sort of breadsticks. You moved around the room straightening up and said "You will be the one doing the housework and you're going to do a fuck of a lot better job than you have in the past, or your pussy is going to be one sore piece of swollen flesh, and your ass will more likely than not be sore from all the fucking it will get."

"Yes Sir."

"I will be making you a list of things you will be responsible for while I am working. Every morning you will wake me up by sucking my cock, that one starts tomorrow."

"Yes Sir, I will do what you say."

"When I say it!"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. I am going to untie you and you are going to remain on all 4's until the pizza gets here, when we eat, you can sit at the table with me."

"When the pizza gets here, you may crawl to the door and open it." My eyes get large and you smile and say "You will crawl to the door."

"Yes Sir, I will."

Just then the vibrations began again only right on high, you went to the bathroom and when the pizza got there, you made me crawl naked with a plug in my ass and a vibrating pussy to open the door. He was invited in to set the pizza on the table, you paid him and while comtemplating the tip, you smiled at me hesitated and then pulled cash out and tipped him, I closed the door behind him.

"You may crawl here to the table." Which I did eagerly. When I sat in the chair, you let the vibrating stop. We ate the pizza and breadsticks and while we were eating, you looked over at me and said "When we are done, we are going to go shopping; no actually you are going to shopping while I wait in the car."

I smiled and agreed.

When we got to the store, you handed me money and said "Go get 4 outfits, you know what I expect for clothing, you may also get 1 thing to wear at night, like a sexy nightgown or negligee. Hurry up too, I don't' want to wait all night.

I hurried into the store picking up items along the way. I walked past this pair of blue jeans, they were on sale, and I couldn't resist picking them up and putting them in the cart. When I had picked out all of my items, I went to the register to cash out. I got back to the car and we drove back to the room. You took the bag of clothes and headed up in front of me. I followed you to the room. You dumped the clothes out of the bag. When the jeans came out of the bottom, you eyes changed completely. "Were these on your list?"

Looking down, "No sir they were not, but they were on sale."

"I don't give a fuck if they were free, they were not on list." You threw the jeans at me and told me to put them on. I was not moving fast enough though, you walked up to me and grabbed a handful of my hair and said "Pick up the pace, or you go back to being my puppy, on a more permanent basis."

"Yes sir."

When I came out of the bathroom you looked angry, yet amused. "They look nice on you." Shaking your head, you walk over to me, grab a belt loop in the back, as you are lifting up on the jeans, you smile. "I don't think they show off your ass enough." You performed something similar in the front, making sure my pussy and ass were full of my jeans. "Now you can bend over and grab your ankles. As soon as I had my hands around my ankles you tied them there.

You picked me up and moved me so I was leaning with my back against the wall, in a corner, ass sticking up and out. Every time you would walk near me, you would slap my ass. After a while, you started to watch TV, and you left me standing there in that corner, through an entire show. When it was over you came over to me, slapped my ass hard on each side, you untied my hands and told me to get on the bed on all 4's. I moved as quickly as I could. My jeans were so tight in some places they were starting to hurt a little, but I silently resolved myself to just take it, I am the one that bought the jeans, I was the one who should be punished. You began to slap my ass again, hard, hard enough to make me wince and squeeze my hands together. Then you spoke. "Up until now, you have like getting your ass spanked. I am going to make sure tonight you get spanked enough so you won't enjoy it. Tonight, crying will only make things worse. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir I understand."

For the next 15 minutes or so, you spanked my ass alternating sides hard enough so I did start to cry part way through, and you kept your promise after I cried you spanked harder. "Now get those fucking jeans off, so I can start to spank your ass for real." My eyes got big, but I moved as quickly as I could taking off the jeans and getting myself back into position on the bed. Again you slap my ass, each one feels like a hot iron touching my skin. When you are finished, my entire ass, and part way down my thighs are bright red, hot to touch and very sore. You pull the plug out of my ass, and with no warning, you slammed your cock up my ass, and fucked me, holding handfuls of my ass cheeks squeezing them hard, making sure all the pain in my ass cheeks is felt. I am close to cumming and begin to beg you to please let me cum. When you cum deep in my ass, you grabbed my throat and said "Cum now for me bitch."

And cum I did. When you and I had both caught our breath, you smiled and said "In the morning you get to go through this all over again. Then you can decide if you want to keep the jeans or toss them in the trash. You better wake me up properly too." You got up and went to the shower; I laid there running my fingers and hands all over my hot ass, thinking to myself, "Again tomorrow, I won't be able to sit if I go through this again, in the morning.

The next morning, I woke up lying next to you, with my arm around you. I slowly slid my way down to your cock. I opened my mouth slowly and took the head of it in. You were more awake than I thought and you slowly slid your hand to the back of my head and held me there. I looked up into your eyes and you smiled, "What's the first thing a man has to do when he wakes up?" My eyes cast downward, accepting what you were talking about. As the fluid starts to enter my mouth, there is a lot of pressure behind it, almost making me choke, you held my head still, though. I missed some, with all the pressure behind it. You didn't look impressed with me but you said nothing. When you were finished you let go of my head and allowed me to suck on your cock, lick and play with your balls until you came down my throat.

"When you get out of the shower, you can put your jeans back on." you said after laying there a minute or two.

My eyes got big and I looked over toward you, hoping maybe you were kidding, as sore as my ass is right now, I was hoping you were.

"No slut, I wasn't kidding last night, you will have a repeat of exactly what happened last night. From now on, you will understand to follow my orders or get punished, and now having your ass spanked is truly a punishment...hurry up or I'll have you bent over in the corner for an hour instead of just 1/2."

I all but ran into the shower. When I came out, my ass felt a little better but, I knew that was going to be short lived. I got dried off and walked out into the bedroom area. When I grabbed the jeans and put them on, you did exactly what you had done the night before, pulling jeans up tight into my ass crack and pussy. Standing me in the corner with my hands grabbing my ankles. Beating my ass until I cried, and then some more because I cried. When the jeans came off this time, I tossed them straight toward the trash can. As you continued to slap my ass, my pussy was getting sticky wet. MY ass hurt like hell, but it was a good hurt, my pussy was dripping and I was hoping to get fucked. It was almost like you could read my mind...when you thought my ass was red and hot enough, or should I say sufficiently bruised you stopped and said "Turn around and suck my cock, and be quick about it. We have to get going."

I worked at sucking your cock and trying to make you cum, after just cumming, not too long ago. When you were ready to cum though, you pulled out of my mouth and pointed it at my chest and squirted your cum all over my tits. "Rub that in, so everyone you talk to today will know what a slut you are." When I had rubbed it all in, you handed me an outfit from the bag to put on. You picked up the jeans, and said "Are you sure you don't want these?"

"Yes Sir I am sure I don't. Thank you."

You decided to keep them anyway, just in case I needed an attitude adjustment.

While climbing into the car, my ass didn't really want to be sat on, and I was trying to gingerly set myself on the seat. You saw what I was doing, and you simply said "Sit your ass down, or we can go back inside and warm it up some more." I sat my ass down in the seat and could feel every place your hand had touched last night and this morning. My ass felt like it was on fire, but my pussy was still dripping wet.

At one point, I quietly said "I have to pee."

"I am going to stop in a little while. Speaking of which...this morning, you missed some and made a mess on the bed. What are we going to do, to make sure when there is a bed that we have to sleep in, that it stays dry? Your morning routine isn't going to change."

"I will just have to try harder to make sure I don't miss any."

"What if you do miss?"

"I will be punished?"

"Yes you will. Severely if I have to sleep in a wet bed cause you didn't do your job."

A few minutes later I said again "I really have to pee."

You looked annoyed and said "Can it wait 5 miles, or does the puppy need to go right now?"

Taking a deep breath, knowing what that meant, I look up at you, and say, "I will try to wait." We drove 2 or 3 miles and my foot started to wiggle and then I couldn't sit still in my seat. I really had to go.

"What's the matter, ass not sore enough?" you asked with a shit eating grin.

"Oh no, Sir, it is very sore, I just have to pee." When we finally get to a rest area, I ran to the bathroom, hoping to make it. I did make it barely. I got back to the car and you made me go back inside and talk to the person at the counter, to ask where the closest place was to sit and eat. You reached up and unbuttoned two buttons on my shirt and smiled saying, "Maybe he'll smell what a slut you are." My face was as red as my ass, when I came back out, sure that he had smelled the cum on my chest.

When I climb back into the car, again I try to gingerly place my butt in the seat and again I am reminded. "sit now...or I can make it worse." After I sat down, you reached over and put your arm around me, pulling me closer to you, kissed me on the forehead and said "Are you hungry?"

I hadn't realized that I was, until that moment and it was as though my stomach heard you, it growled very loudly after you asked the question. You laughed and said we would stop where the man behind the counter suggested.

Later that evening, when we stop for the night, you and I are walking into the room, when you say to me, "Clothes off, I want to see how bruised your ass is." I stopped in my tracks and began to remove my clothes. Once they were all off, I turned around and bent over so you could see my ass. You walked up to me, looked at my ass and said "That's too bad; we have to catch one side up to the other. They are not equal." You immediately slap the side of my ass that is lacking, hard and fast until I cried, "Are you crying again? Now you get more of them. I will break you of this bursting into tears. Get over to the edge of the bed and bend over."

I did what was asked, still crying a little. Out of the duffel bag came a small leather paddle and you paddled my ass, both cheeks until I stopped crying. "Had enough?" You asked calmly. "Yes Sir." You reached between my legs to my pussy and can feel how wet I am. "You are a little pain slut, lift up your ass, so I can fuck your cunt."

My ass was up in the air, and you were sliding your cock into my pussy, squeezing and pinching my ass with each stroke. Each time, though that I would get close to cumming you would say"Your not cumming until I do." A little while goes by and you pull out. You walked to the other side of the bed and lay down, and said "Come here, sit on top of me." Thinking back I could never remember a time when I was allowed to sit on you, it an unbelievable feeling as I climbed on top of your cock and sat down on it. You grabbed my hips and power fucked me, you reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart and squeezed them hard. All of the nerve endings in my ass were on fire and each touch of your hand sent a whole new sensation to my pussy.

When you were ready to cum, you looked up at me and said "Cum for me, right now." I did at the same time you did.

My pussy came so hard, I leaked all over your cock and balls. We laid there, me on top of you for a minute or two. You were still holding my hips, but I felt this little pinch every now and then. When I looked up at you, you had an odd smile on your face. "Get up a minute and go over by the closet door."

I got up and stood by the door. Looking over at the bed I realized I had made a mess on the bed. I looked up at you and said "I guess I was a slob again. I am sorry about the bed." You walked over to the door and opened it. "There is a difference between lying in our cum, and lying in my own piss. Stand in here facing out and grab the bar."

I did what you asked and you tied my hands there, you smiled and brought out a bag of clothespins.

"Remember all the talk about being fat?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well you are not fat, but there are some places that you could tone up a bit, so they aren't flabby and they are muscle. So..." with a kinky smile, "...I am going to show you where."

You take one clothespin at a time and take little pieces of flabby skin near my hips and across my stomach. Before long you have used the entire bag of clothespins on my stomach and hips. You smile, say "I will be right back" and you close the door, leaving me tied holding the closet bar with clothespins all over me and my ass on fire.

When you finally arrive back, the spots where the clothespins are have gone past the point of hurting they are now numb. You begin to slowly remove each clothespin. Each time, I want to cry out, yell, scream...but I didn't. Somehow I held it in through the entire process. When you were finished, you grabbed my hips and slipped your cock in to my pussy and fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

You untied my hands and we collapsed on the bed for an hour or so. When we woke up, you asked me if I could behave myself if you took me to a restaurant. I smiled and said "Of course"

We got showered and dressed and went to this restaurant...the bar was separate. Once we got sat down, I smiled and said "I am going to get you a drink, I will be right back."

You watched me through the glass, and not too long after I brought you a drink. What you didn't know was that I convinced the bartender that whenever a drink order comes from our table to make it a double. Needless to say, you got a little drunk than you had anticipated. Actually drunk enough so I wouldn't let you drive. You started to argue with me, but I looked at you and sternly said "I haven't argued with you about one thing over the last few days, dammit you are not going to drive." We walked back to the hotel. Once inside, you collapsed on the bed and were out cold.

When I woke up the next morning there was a note on the bedside table. It said "I am sorry this happened, but you know as well as I do that this will never work."

As I realized I was all alone, and would never see you again, I slowly got up, dressed and walked across the busy street. I was hoping someone would hit me as I carelessly crossed the road. Once I reached the other side, I walked the ¼ mile to the overpass. I stood up on top of the side rails, waited for the biggest truck to come by and jumped over the edge, with tears in my eyes and the jeans I wasn't supposed to buy. The last words I spoke were simply your name and the words I love you.