Happy Anniversary!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa dove into the pool and felt the exhilaration of cool water against her hot skin. She swam underwater the length of the pool before surfacing, her breathing hard. She turned around, eyes closed, thoughts focused on the images of what had just transpired in the spa. She splashed water on her face and opened her eyes to the sound of another splash at the other end of the pool. She thought it strange she hadn't heard James come into the room. The body swimming in the water before her, was also swimming the length of the pool, and soon, a woman's face appeared within feet of Marissa's.

#4 A GIRL THING

Before Marissa even opened her mouth to speak, the other woman smiled, and sweetly, softly said, "Your husband told me you were hungry." The stranger moved closer to Marissa, "I have something here you can eat." Marissa could feel the woman's breath on her cheek, "Me." she said, and then kissed Marissa full on the lips.

Marissa responded and kissed the woman back. The sensual lock of smooth girl lips on girl lips was exhilarating to Marissa. She wanted more, she kissed the stranger back harder and soon felt a foreign tongue inside her mouth. Marissa met the tongue with her own and greedily licked at it. The other woman pressed up against Marissa and with one hand began to massage Marissa's breasts.

She was gentle at first until egged by Marissa's moans of appreciation, and began to pull at them more firmly, kneading them, pulling at the nipple and squeezing them between her fingers. The stranger then grabbed at the other breast and began to fondle it, Marissa moaned, "Oh god," she called out.

The stranger turned Marissa around and pulled her away from the back of the pool edge. The tall buxom blonde then pulled herself up easily from the pool, turned to face Marissa and sat herself down, legs dangling in the water. Marissa stared, then smiled. The stranger opened her legs wide before Marissa's face. "Like it?" she seductively asked, Marissa nodded yes. "Then lick it" she whispered.

Marissa had never been with another woman before. Until now she had never kissed another on the lips up above let alone kiss these reddened, plump and juicy lips now right in front of her face. She was excited, nervous, ready. Marissa moved in closer to the stranger, sitting spread eagled in front of her, and held on to each side of the woman's thighs, she took a deep breathe, and plunged, gently in.

Marissa knew instinctively where to aim her tongue at, but first she licked around the inner lips of the clean shaven vagina wide open in front of her face. They felt soft, tasted slightly sweet, smelled a little musky. She traced around the soft skin with her tongue, up to the mound of Venus where she kissed it delicately with soft, semi-staccato kisses, before tonguing her way back down the inner lips. She began to kiss the swollen fleshy lips, she suckled on them, gently licked them, a moan was heard from above. Marissa could see her strangers clit now, it had grown to be fully visible, it was red, inviting, almost calling out to Marissa to be touched, or perhaps she was sensing the need for her own to be touched, licked, kissed, suckled.

She carefully, slowly traced around the outside of the little perfect circle of flesh, the stranger beneath her lips squirmed, quivered, moaned louder. Marissa licked at her clit, softly, gently, then began to suckle it as the moans from above came louder. "Oh yes, suck my clit, that feels great" the woman cried out.

Marissa continued sucking, she also licked and flicked at the clitoris with delicate little butterfly flicks. She flattened her tongue and lapped at the clit, before tracing around the entire pussy with her own lips, kissing and sucking at the strangers. Marissa sought out the other woman's dark hole with her fingers, and as she traced around the entrance with her tongue, she slid in a finger, and back out, and then slid it in again. "OH god yes, fuck me with your finger honey," came the request from above, "And keep sucking me, oh yeah, that's it, suck my pussy," it sounded mildly comical to Marissa who had her own face buried in the cunt of a strangers, but it also made her want to please this other woman, she wanted to make the stranger come. Marissa wanted to make the stranger come on her face, and in her mouth.

With these curious thoughts inside her head, Marissa's mind and body burned with an almost aching need to make the stranger orgasm as soon and as strong as she could.

Marissa continued in her quest, she fucked the strangers pussy with her finger, and then inserted another, and then a third. "Oh yes", came the call from above, Marissa went for a fourth, and then finally, the whole front of her hand slipped inside easily, into the warm wet and wide open pussy in front of her. She slid her hand in and back out, slowly at first, twisting her hand slightly around and back, sliding in further, extracting it back out carefully. It was time to make her stranger come. Marissa continued to fuck her friend with her hand, and at the same time her mouth, made contact with the strangers clit. She suckled it, lapping at it, licking and flicking at it until she noticed her friend shuddering ever so slightly, then making sudden quick jolts, her body tensing up. The stranger's back began to arch and her moans grew louder, her voice yelling, "Oh yes, that's it, that's it!" Marissa worked with a fury she had not known before, she was really fucking this woman with her own hand and her own mouth. She worked quicker, harder, her hand slipping in even further, she was fisting the stranger. With her tongue, she lapped, she lapped and tasted and lapped some more, until the strangers back arched one final time, her legs raised slightly off the floor and spread even wider, and as she screamed out into the room, the stranger came into Marissa's hand as it fucked her hard. Marissa quickly withdrew her hand and plunged her face into the pink hole that oozed juices; she licked it up, tasted the other female coming inside her mouth, felt her shudder with orgasm, Marissa felt primal, and liked it.

The stranger lay back on the ground near the edge of the pool. She lay shuddering in post coital glee, touching herself as she slowly calmed down. Marissa watched her, she had succeeded, she was pleased with herself, she had just touched another woman and made her come. This was something she would love to try again, and she couldn't wait to tell her husband.

While Marissa watched her stranger lay peacefully back on the side of the pool catching her breath, she was aware of a noise in the pool behind her. She knew who it was. James had dived into the pool, and Marissa could feel him underwater making his was to her. He surfaced directly behind her, wrapped his arms around his beautiful wife's waist and slipped both hands down the front of her bikini, and grabbed firmly, gently at her pussy. She moaned at the touch and lay back into his chest.

He whispered into her neck, "Did you love that honey?" he sweetly enquired. In answer, she turned and faced him and began to kiss him feverishly, deeply, her tongue searching out and finding his. She wondered if he could taste the stranger's juices in her own mouth. She wrapped both legs around him and began to grind herself against him, she wanted to fuck.

Her husband responded, and walked with his wife to the edge of the pool. James pushed his wife firmly up against the wall and slipped his hand once again into her panties; even in the pool he could feel how incredibly wet and warm his wife was as he slid a long thin finger deep inside her. As Marissa threw her head back and cried out, she felt another pair of legs, softer, female, wrap around her from behind. It was the stranger, Marissa had forgotten all about her. James stopped, pulled back, Marissa introduced the woman to her husband, "James, this is…………."

The stranger smiled, ""Hi, I'm Chrissie"

"Hello Chrissie," James answered, and smiled knowingly at Chrissie.

"How about we go over there to the step babe" James suggested to his wife, and as he carried his wife thru the water, he also ushered for Chrissie to join them.

#5 AND HUBBY MAKES THREE

The threesome took up position on the pool steps, James directed them. Marissa giggled as she realised that James must have been orchestrating this little scenario in his mind for quite some time. He knew where he wanted these two women, and he was going to make sure they were exactly where he said.

He told Chrissie to sit on the second stair from the top, "With your legs together," he instructed. The water lapped at her waist and her large breasts bobbled in the water. "Marissa, I want you to sit on her lap, facing me." The two gorgeous women giggled as they positioned themselves. James stood in front of the pair in waist high water, admiring their beauty, their individuality, their womanliness, and silently, secretly excited by what he knew he was about to participate in. A sense of power and control surged through his veins and the blood in his body thickened and charged into his penis, lifting it high and erect; it throbbed with anticipation.

"Chrissie, reach forward and grab my wife's knees" Chrissie did as she was told, Marissa could feel Chrissie's breasts push up against her back, it was fantastic. "Spread my wife's legs" he ordered. Chrissie obeyed, and slowly, deliberately pulled apart the legs she had hold of.

"Wider" he said, and she complied. Marissa's legs were spread as wide as she could get them, she suddenly felt vulnerable and exposed, even though this was her husband standing in front of her.

He said nothing, he just stared at his wife's wide open legs. He stood and stared for a long time at his wife's cunt, there on display for him to look at. Her cunt, he thought, just for him, to delight in, to savour. He could have it, he could touch it, feel it, slip his fingers inside it, taste it, his wife's pussy was there for him. He was going to have it, he was going to penetrate it, fuck it, make it ooze sweet warm liquid love, and then he was going to taste it. It was his, and he wanted it, wanted her, now.

His gaze moved back up onto the faces of the two women, "Touch my wife's breasts" James commanded, and again Chrissie complied. She began to softly massage the small and pert breasts of the woman who sat on her knee, the woman who sat with legs spread apart, pussy on display. Marissa found this all so highly exhilarating; she needed to fuck, and quickly.

As if reading her mind, her husband walked toward his wife, stepped up a step, and plunged his hard erect cock deep into his wife's wide open hole. They both cried out in binding ecstasy, and came together. Jamie didn't even need to thrust, his wife shuddered beneath him, Chrissie groped madly at breasts and pinched at nipples. The husband and wife came into each other, their cum swapped and sloshed inside one another, the stranger a part of the intimacy of the moment.

The three adults heaved and panted, they kissed and touched each other some more, and finally they embraced and thanked one another for sharing in an act so hot, so wonderful, so delicious. Once everyone had calmed down, they all kissed each other goodbye, and Chrissie left the couple alone.

"Are you hungry?" Jamie asked his wife

Marissa laughed, "You asked me that hours ago!"

"Yes, but this time I mean for food, real food." he answered, then "Come on, dinner is waiting up in the room for us. Let's go and replenish our energy."
Back up in their motel room, James and Marissa sat on their king size bed feasting on an exquisite array of food before them. There was a large platter of seafood, accompanied by small bowls of different fruits; strawberries, melons, grapes, mangos. There were bowls of crisp salads, a platter of both hard and soft cheeses, various dips, olives, vine leaves. There was a large basket of fresh warm crusty bread that James broke off into chunks and passed to his wife.

The couple was starving; they had had a sizeable workout session since arriving at the hotel, and nothing to eat since. They gobbled down greedily the delicious delicacies in complete silence, they were completely comfortable. The only sounds emanating in the room, their slurps, burps, grunts of satisfaction, the occasional, "oh yum, this is great, try this".

James opened a bottle of champagne and the couple sat drinking and eating the food, the place, each other. Suddenly James jumped up from the bed and headed toward the television. He turned it on, fiddled with the remote control, and then returned to the bed next to his wife.

"I wonder what is on TV?" he asked.

#6 DR'S AND NURSES

The picture flickered onto the screen and Marissa sat amused as she saw it was a porn movie. There was a man dressed in a doctor's uniform, across from him a woman as a nurse: she had a ridiculously short and tight little white number on, complete with knee high white stockings and high heels. Lying on the examination table was a naked woman. The doctor instructed the nurse to spread 'his patients' legs, which she did so with gloved hands. The doctor bent down and peered into the woman's vagina, he was taking a long hard look at it. He then instructed the nurse to insert some sort of long thin stainless steel implement into the 'patient'. The nurse carefully inserted the thin instrument, sliding it into the woman's pussy, and back out.

There was a swapping of dialogue in the movie, but Marissa and Jamie were oblivious to it. They both sat on the bed watching with amusement, watching in comfortable silence, picking at their food tray and sipping on champagne. Soon the doctor and nurse had begun to take it in turns of inserting various instruments into the patient's pussy. Each instrument was getting fatter, bigger, more phallic. And soon enough, the woman patient was writhing around, moaning, groaning and enjoying herself. The doctor then instructed his nurse to insert her own finger into the woman. The camera panned in for a close up as the nurses gloved fingers each in turn, penetrated the woman patient, who in turn moaned and groaned in delight.

When the camera pulled back, the doctor could be seen in the background, his doctors coat pulled aside, his hand wrapped firmly around his rather large, long and erect penis. After an over exposed amount of time, it was the doctors turn. He ushered for his nurse to remove herself and her fingers, before he climbed up onto the examination table, and began to have sex with his female patient.

Marissa hadn't noticed that James had gotten up from the bed, and then returning, stood in front of her. He was clad in a white coat, very similar to the one on the doctor on the screen in front of her.

Marissa burst out laughing. "WHAT is that?" she asked meaning the coat. James donned a bad European accent when he answered, "Zis, is my coat, and I am zee doctor, and now, I must be needing to examine you" Marissa laughed and James walked over to her, pushing her down on the bed, "Lay down and be quiet" he ordered. Marissa tried to stifle her giggles. "Spread your legs oont I vill look up into your, bits" James, The Doctor, ordered. His 'patient' did as she was asked and spread her legs for the good doctor. He sat at the foot of the bed, and rose up his patient's legs so her feet were supporting her spread legs.

"Hmmm, very nice, very nice" the good doctor mused. "But I must test you" he added, and from one of his pockets, James, The Doctor, retrieved a rather large chocolate bar. He looked at it, then at his patient, and then began to unwrap the bar, slowly. Once

unwrapped, he smiled, "I will test wif this" he told Marissa, and took the chocolate to his patients now moist vagina.

The doctor used the bar like a pencil, and traced around the exposed vaginal walls, the heat of Marissa's pussy melting the chocolate, smearing it onto her lips. James repeated his examination using his implement of choice, rubbing the chocolate around and around the lips of Marissa's pussy, before slowly slipping the bar gently into her hole. Marissa sighed in delight, so James slipped it in again, this time further inside.

He continued to slowly and gently push the chocolate bar into his smiling wife, her moans getting louder and longer. James then eased the chocolate bar out, and swapped it for his mouth. He tasted his wife's pussy, rich with the smells and tastes of her own juices now mixed with the warm sweet tincture of chocolate - she was absolutely delicious. James couldn't get enough of her; he buried his face deep into Marissa's crotch and licked it, suckled at her clit, sent his tongue probing deep into her dark, moist sweet hole. "You're going to make me explode!" Marissa cried out. James reached beside him and grabbed back at the chocolate bar, he sent it back inside his wife and thrust it in and out, while he worked furiously with his tongue to make his wife come. He succeeded, and soon the woman above him cried out in an explosive orgasm. As she convulsed, her pussy tightened around the chocolate bar, James pushed it in even harder to capture every last bit of orgasm his wife's body was experiencing.

#7 IT'S A GROUP THING

The couple fell asleep in each others arms before a knock at the door awoke them. "Must be room service," James said and Marissa took herself off to have a shower. She was rather sticky and sweaty.

In the shower Marissa distinctively heard women talking and at least more than one man other than her husband. She wondered what was going on. She rinsed the last of the conditioner out of her hair, turned off the water and got out. As she towelled herself dry, she again heard the voices of strangers inside her room. Marissa looked around for some clothes to put on, but she hadn't bought any in the bathroom with her. Hanging up behind the door, was a hotel bathrobe, she slipped it on and walked out.

In the lounge room of their suite, Marissa was greeted by three gorgeous woman, two handsome men, and her husband James, who stood to meet his wife. The strangers were each as different as each other, but all equally beautiful. "Honey, I'd like to introduce you to some people" James began, and took his wife's hand giving her a reassuring squeeze.

He introduced the three women first, but Marissa's head was beginning to fill with wild thoughts of why these people were all here. She noticed how the women were dressed. They were quite glamorous dresses, very tight fitting; they were well made up, and wore quite exquisite jewellery. The first woman sitting on the sofa was a dark haired Asian beauty; Japanese Marissa thought. She had long jet-black, straight hair and soft, pale, smooth skin. Her almond brown eyes were big and wide, they sparkled at Marissa as she nodded and smiled hello. The blonde woman sitting next to the Asian lady was very big breasted, and that was about the only thing Marissa noticed. The third woman was petit, with short dark cropped hair; she looked a lot younger than the other two. She had huge blue eyes and ruby red lips which both stood out in stark comparison to her pale skin. She was quite beautiful; Marissa noticed and smiled warmly at her as she said her hellos.

Marissa suddenly grew suspicious, then nervous, then excited, before finally tuning back to her husbands introductions. She hadn't heard a single name of the women sitting there before her, she made a note to ask again later, when she had calmed down. The men were next. Sam, he was the tall blonde, well chiselled cheek bones, quite luscious soft looking lips, olive complexion, bright blue eyes, a broad friendly smile. He had a hot body, well muscled, toned, she could tell even under his shirt. If this guy is a paid escort, Marissa thought, I bet he's the pick of the bunch. Marissa smiled hello and reached her hand out to meet Sam's, who instead of shaking it, lifted it up to his lips and kissed her hello back. Marissa blushed.