Happy Anniversary!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second man, was slightly smaller than Sam, but still quite well built. His name was Mark, he looked like he was Italian or perhaps Greek. He had jet black hair, dark skin, red lips and deep big brown eyes. His smile was almost sly, a bit cheeky, a smile that almost dared you to…….

James served champagne to everyone, and soon the group were happily swapping small talk. The talk however, didn't last long, and soon, Marissa was the guest of honour in a one of a kind performance put on by the newly acquire crowd joined in her room.

All three woman stood up, next to each other. The Japanese lady turned to the blonde woman, and unzipped her dress, slipped it off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. The blonde woman was naked underneath, her huge breasts with big pink nipples staring out at everyone. She was a well rounded voluptuous woman, shapely and sexy, her big blonde locks falling down her back, her blue eyes staring straight at Marissa, she smiled. The blonde woman then turned to the Japanese lady, and did the same thing to her; undressed her, letting her dress slip to the floor. In stark contrast, the thin, tall and elegant Japanese lady stood naked beside the blonde woman, showing off her fantastic lithe physique. She was pale, her skin smooth like porcelain, her legs long, the hair nestled in her crotch, jet black like the hair on her head. The two women kissed lightly on the mouth.

At this point, the two men stood up and went to the two naked women. They stood beside each of the naked ones, who then began to slowly, erotically undress the men, first their shirts, then unbuttoning their pants. They slid them effortlessly to the floor, they were naked underneath. The woman swapped partners, and each one went down to the penis of the other. They both sucked with passion on each erect penis, before swapping partners again. Marissa looked over and noticed there was still the other dark haired petite girl sitting, fully clothed, watching the action. When was she going to join in, Marissa wondered?

As if reading her mind, the two women suddenly stopped what they were doing, and turned their attention to the petite girl. They walked over to her, each took an arm, and guided her back to the two men. They lay her down on the ground, and each of the naked four took up a position around her. The dark haired girl looked wide eyed at the foursome towering above her; she looked like a child, full of innocence and wonder. Did she know what the foursome had in store for her? She looked like she knew something were about to happen, but exactly what, was to her, and her onlookers, a mystery.

The Japanese lady and the blonde woman bent down and began unbuttoning the buttons on the girl's shirt, slipping it off to reveal small, pert breasts, one nipple was pierced with a delicate ring. The men slipped off her pants, to reveal a naked, clean shaven pussy underneath. Once naked, the two women pulled the girls arms apart, while the men spread her legs, wide. The dark haired girl lay completely naked, in a star shape, on the floor. Her vagina fully open and on display to Marissa and James, who sat staring. The Japanese lady spoke to James, "I think she wants you to fuck her" she said, and motioned for James to come forward. James looked a little surprised before turning quickly to his wife. Marissa was fine, she knew it was just sex, she trusted James utterly, she nodded and smiled.

James slowly got up from his seat and walked over to the group. The blonde big breasted woman helped get him undressed, and when he was finally naked, took him to his awaiting conquest. The four still had a hold of the girl, and James asked her, "Is this okay?". The man called Sam laughed aloud and said, "Okay? Ha! She has no say in the matter. She's your's for the taking James, so take her" James knew this was all part of the

game, he was visibly excited, and he bent down toward the restrained young girl writhing around on the floor in front of him.

Marissa watched while her husband fucked the young girl, all the while she was held spread eagled on the floor by the foursome. At some stage, Marissa didn't notice when, the two women let go of their captive, and instead lay down on each side of her. The two men let go of her legs, and instead, took it in turns to penetrate each of the two women. Marissa was fascinated, transfixed, three couples, one her husband, lay in front of her, all fucking each other. They moaned and groaned, squelched, and squished together, bums rising and falling into the air, balls slapping against skin, the sounds and sights and smells, permeating the room. Marissa had no desire to join in, she just wanted to watch.

However, Marissa did join in at some stage later in the evening, and enjoyed herself immensely as she had sex with each and all of the strangers in her motel room, including her husband.

Several hours later, Marissa stirred groggily awake. Her mouth was dry and her eyes felt heavy with exhaustion. She fluttered her eyelids open and gradually got her bearings. She was laying on her side, in the spoon position, on the rug on the floor, completely naked, but completely covered by body parts, not hers, and not just one body. In front and just below Marissa's face, lay the blonde woman, her face buried into Marissa's chest, her arm flopped over Marissa's stomach. Behind her, was a man, a big man, she could feel his breath on her neck, his arm was holding Marissa tight around her waist, his fingers hung sleepily at Marissa hair on her pussy. It was Sam, the tall muscular guy.

Suddenly Marissa also felt something between her legs, actually inside her. Sam, asleep behind her, still had his penis inside Marissa, and he was hard. At the realisation of this, Marissa made a small but sudden movement, enough to awaken her sexual cohorts. The blonde woman shifted position and wrapped her legs around Marissa's, meanwhile, the Sam also tightened his grip, pulled himself closer to her and while he began to play with Marissa's fanny, he grew harder and larger inside her. She heard him groan, and he leant forward to kiss her on the neck, "Is this okay?" he softly asked her. Marissa thought about it quickly, if he hadn't have asked her, she would have removed herself, but he had asked, and that made it alright, "Yes, it's okay" she whispered back, and relaxed into the rhythmic and gentle thrusting coming from behind her.

Soon the blonde woman at Marissa's chest woke up, and began to kiss Marissa's breasts, taking each one in turn into her own mouth, kissing and sucking at each nipple. She then leaned up and locked onto Marissa's mouth, the two women kissed each other passionately, long, and hard. Marissa felt her legs being prised open from their spoon position, and at first she thought it was one of the two she were already wrapped up in, but the hands were that of another female, the difference was obvious.

A strangers finger found Marissa's engorged clitoris, and began gently, slowly massaging it. Marissa moaned out loud, which spurred the other three on. The thrusting from behind grew faster, he pushed in deeper, and withdrew himself all the way back out again. The woman kissing Marissa was mashing her own breasts up against her, pushing into her and matching the rhythm, while thrusting her tongue deep into Marissa's own eager mouth.

Down at her wet throbbing pussy, another hand was tenderly, but oh so quickly bringing Marissa to orgasm. When she cried out that she was coming, the guy behind her withdrew his penis and came onto her back, while from between her legs, the finger was swapped with a mouth which drank and lapped at Marissa's oozing coming cunt.

Marissa was awoken gently by the touch of another woman's hands sliding slowly up her side. The warm hand reached up to Marissa's armpit, slowly made it's way back down, back down to her bum, where the soft female hand softly stroked at Marissa's buttocks for quite some time. Marissa lay there smiling, enjoying the gentle rub, her eyes closed, her breathing deep and relaxed.

Suddenly she felt the familiar lips of her husbands as he kissed her lightly on the lips. Marissa opened her eyes and saw her husband smiling at her. She kissed him back The three lay together under the covers of the warm big bed.

#8 TWO TIMES THREE

Marissa was in the middle of both her husband, and the dark haired petite woman, Marissa now knew as Chianti. It was Chianti's hands massaging Marissa's butt cheeks, while her husband gently kissed his wife's mouth. It wasn't long before Marissa felt the soft sensation of another woman's lips, kissing at the back of her neck, soft, warm and slow. Marissa was being sandwiched between two other bodies. Her husband stopped kissing her, and reached over to kiss the other female sharing their bed. He held tight to

his wife, rubbing his erect penis against her, while he sought out the lips of Chianti. As she kissed him back, Chianti's hand reached over the front of Marissa and sought her pussy. Marissa gasped in delight and the woman's fingers parted Marissa's vaginal walls, inserting one deep inside her. Marissa let out a loud groan and arched her back. Chianti and James stopped kissing as they let Marissa lay onto her back on the bed. James looked down at his beautiful wife, her eyes closed, her lips apart as she quietly panted, her tongue wetting her lips, an arm lay across her eyes and she moaned again.

James's attention fell on Chianti, he wanted to see what she was doing to his wife to make her writhe in such joy. Chianti had one slender finger inserted into Marissa's pussy, she was gliding it in slowly, deeply, and back out again, James could see the wetness on Chianti's fingers, he wanted to taste them. With Chianti's other hand, she used three fingers to massage Marissa's clitoris, soft and slow fingers moving in unison in a circular motion, then she would use one finger and rapidly move up and down, then back to three fingers. "Tell me what you like?" she asked Marissa, Marissa responded in a breath, "All of it". James kissed his wife on the lips, then on the breast and finally the nipples, Chianti went down on his wife.

Chianti bought Marissa to a screaming shuddering orgasm with her tongue while James stroked his wife's skin and watched in delight. When the quivering had all but subsided, Marissa turned to her husband and said, "I want to watch you fuck her" and she pointed to Chianti, who sat at the foot of the bed wiping away the juices from her mouth.

Chianti smiled, and got into position. She lay over Marissa, on all fours, in the doggy position. "Do me doggy" she commanded from James, and then, "I want to fuck you" she whispered to Marissa. This woman was a professional! James guided himself into the woman who straddled his wife. Their was a tangle of legs and torsos in front of him, but he knew exactly where to go. As he held onto Chianti's hips, his hard dick slid into her hole, and she groaned long and loud, "Oh yes honey, your cock feels great". While James began to thrust into her, Chianti bent forward and began kissing Marissa, the two woman's breast meshing and melding into each other.

When they had perfected their rhythm, Chianti lay down with her full weight onto Marissa, and with each thrust from James, she rubbed Marissa's pussy. The three got into sync together, all thrusting, pushing, rubbing, kissing. When James yelled he was going to come, Chianti quickly released him from inside her, and moved off the bed. James found his wife's own pussy, pushed deep and hard into her, and came with great force.

It was still dark, but it was early dawn when James and Marissa awoke. Their bed guest, and all the other's too had left, finally the couple were alone. "Oh baby I need some water" Marissa whispered. "Sure honey," James got up and got them both a drink. "Mmmm, that tastes great" Marissa said, and James replied, "You know what would taste even better?" he asked.

#9 LET ME TASTE YOU

Before Marissa could answer, James had laid down beside her, top to tail, in the sixty-nine position. He separated his wife's legs, who was giggling and complaining that she had absolutely no energy left. He didn't say a word, but began slowly licking at the inside of his wife's firm thighs. She sighed, lay back, closed her eyes, smiled. James's tongue found it's way to his wife's outer lips and licked every part of them. His tongue found her inner lips, and he suckled. He skirted around her clit, before he stuck his tongue deep into her hole, lapping at the juices, sucking them into his mouth, smelling her sweet scent, and those that had been there the night before.

"Honey?" Marissa called, "I really am so very tired my love, and I don't think you're going to make me come again!" she giggled. James drew himself up beside his sweet, sweet wife, and kissed her on the forehead.

"That's okay babe, I just wanted to taste you."

"And how did I taste?" she asked.

"Divine" he answered.

The couple fell asleep, wrapped tight in each others arms, the feelings of love and smells of sex, filling every hole, seeping into every crack, penetrating every space of the room that was coming to life with the dawn of a new day.

#10 MARISSA'S GIFT TO JAMES

James stirred, rolled over and found his bed was empty of his wife. He looked at the clock, 11:30am. He was still tired. He looked around for Marissa, and then he saw her. She was sitting on the large wicker chair in the corner of their room, at the foot of the bed. She had on a bath robe, her hair was wet. She smiled at her husband. "What are

you doing babe?" he asked.

"I have to give you your anniversary present now" she softly said and smiled at her husband. Marissa stood up, her eyes fixed on James, and let the bath robe fall to the floor, she is naked underneath. She sits slowly back down in the chair, and spreads her legs wide. She sees her husband's eyes widen, his smile broaden. From behind her, Marissa pulls out a chocolate bar, she holds it up for him to see, she begins to unwrap it. As the wrapper falls to the floor, Marissa takes the chocolate, her eyes still glued to her husband, and begins to suck on it like a penis. She reaches down to her glistening pussy and touches herself, James moans.

Suddenly, Marissa takes the chocolate and plunges it deep inside her cunt, juices from the night and day before spilling down her thigh, the chocolate visibly melting before his eyes. She moans loudly as she thrusts the chocolate bar further and further into herself, while she tickles her clit with her other hand. She fucks herself with the candy bar, harder, faster, the chocolate covering her hands, making a mess on her thigh, her pussy, she's a sticky, chocolaty mess. She thrusts the chocolate bar in and out so fast, the squelching sounds are as loud as her screams and moans. With a solitary finger, she pushes the bar deep inside herself, she groans long and deep, she throws her head back in ecstasy and screams out.

Marissa sits still, she is panting, her head thrown back, her chest heaving. Suddenly her head flops languidly forward. She giggles. She lifts her head before slowly rising from the chair, slides smoothly to her husband, and straddles him at his chest; "Happy Anniversary Honey, Now eat me!"