All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary - Amy's Story'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too sad to read. Why in the hell did she not have sex with her husband for 6 years? Then bangs the hell out of her new lover on the cruise? Screwed up story.

fredbrownfredbrown4 months ago

Well now, ain't this just a happy little story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shit story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was about one fucked-up couple for sure. The guy was already a head case as described, and the wife not far behind. Good thing it's fiction, poor kids! Even with grandparents, they would have LOTS of uncomfortable questions as they got older. My wife and I had good couple friends. of which one wife was mentally unstable and committed suicide with two minor children, the husband fell apart, and we helped with their children for awhile until the grandparents got involved. No cheating as such, but we often wondered to ourselves if her suicide was a form of cheating her family because she had mentioned to my wife that she had given up too much. That still haunts everyone about what we missed of her mental state.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Since the dad had taken the easy way out by taking his own life, thus Screwing over his 4 kids, and cheating wife. If the cuckold/dad would have grown some balls at the end he would have just killed his wife. But the fact we know he had no balls, by the fact of how he pushed his kids in the room to see their mother fucking another man. What man would do that to Innocent children? Just to state the Obvious, there is no woman or wife worth Committing suicide for..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Score 5/5

Can't explain why, but I connect with the husband in this story.

My 1st cheating wife had me looking down a gun bbl. As I was pressing the trigger ...

My 8 year old daughter called outside the bedroom door. In her mid 30's I told her about that chance call at the door that kept me from fucking my children's lives forever.

From that point on I chose to make their childhoods the best I could. Fuck the ex-wife,

she caused a lot of damage.

On a second point... read a comment where the person blasted suicide and mentioned eternity in Hell for suicide. I f he really believes his religious stand, he better repent and stay off this website or see the rest of us in hell too.

Very well written ... could you write one where the older daughter reaches adulthood and hunts down her mother's old lover?

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

Not usually in to stories with death and suicide but this was well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MC is a coward. Allowed his wife to cheat then kills himself abandoning his children. Also, I notice you liked to use the word "cuckold" a lot. Subconscious fantasy for the author maybe?

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Quizás no sea la historia mejor escrita de LW, quizás no sea la más potente...

Pero sumando todo, es la mejor historia del sitio, como conjunto es la mejor historia del sitio.

Felicidades autor

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Second time I've read this story and I avoided the dreaded skim reading that I fall into sometimes. I am glad I didn't, when the story became mired in the usual post marriage stuff, even for the widow. Then the moving finish! Complain all you want - it was touching and quite moving and actually liberated the survivors. Sure the Mom and Dad grieved but their attachment to the kids and memories of happier days wouldn't have been possible without her departure from the living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a monster! So well written and her actions were very well described. She managed to hook up with another monster, as despicable as herself. No comeuppance for Michael?

SystemShockSystemShockabout 1 year ago

Awful. Practically glorifying suicide like it's the ultimate punishment against someone who's wronged you. In reality anyone who treated you so callously in life would get over your demise quite quickly, and would accept none of the blame for any part they had in it.

Also, just about every religion in the world views non-ritual suicide as a cowardly and damning act that guarantees you spot in hell, purgatory or a very long stint as an angry spirit bound to the earth with nowhere to go. The same is usually true of traitors/adulterers. So while they would indeed be together in the end, there's nothing romantic about what awaits them no matter what religion you subscribe to.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

A very emotional and sad story. I loved it.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

She mostly was a well of self adsorbed pity. She was deplorable and not worthy of love or respect. The story error was not having her die a very painful death. Finally if you believe in a life hereafter, she and James never walk hand in hand there....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I had a dog as screwed up as the wife I would put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5-*****- WOW, INCREDIBLE this story is too good for the heartless degenerates of this site. Pay any negative comments no heed, this story touched a part of my soul, as I was once in the same dark place where lost love goes. Barely making it back from the brink, I often daydream and hope that when my time finally does come, that I will look up and see them, all standing there happy loving smiles on all their faces and at the front of the group arms extended out to hold and embrace me, her.........

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Very sad.

This is true, I knew the man but not his wife. What happened was that the wife told him she was leaving him because he was violent. He stabbed her to death and then hanged himself. Their son found his parents' bodies in the marital home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but very depressing. Good story if you like this kind of thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As stories on this site go, this one's pretty decent. Wish she'd first gone after Michael before walking into her own final night. He really would have deserved it.

The reaction of the others was sorta overblown, but whatever.

Overall, as i said, a pretty decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Selfish, conceited and delusional to the bitter end. Dying and hallucinating that her husband is there to greet her and forgive her. Better ending would be that in death she found nothing but darkness and emptiness then nothing as she ceases to exist.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Way too dark for my taste. Sounded like a Greek tragedy. I guess death is better than profound depression for some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - though very dark. Author did a great job moving it along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a terrible story, one of the worst I have ever read. The writing is so bad, so repetitive and the story itself is stupid. I would give it zero stars if I could. There are amateur writers out there but this author doesn't even merit the lowest amateur status. To describe this story as the work of a novice is being generous. The whole thing is just really, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vapid. Leave this tripe to the Lifetime channel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a long, dragged out soap opera. Grim. This woman is so seriously fucked up and delusional it is actually painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg I know wot she did was bad really bad but leaving their depressed daughter on her own with absolutely no support what the hell did her parents expect. If she’s blamed for James death then they an her so called friends are to blame for hers totally, knowing she was ill an not helping her they should be ashamed of themselves an they are not fit to call themselves parents I feel sorry for the kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Depression is so difficult to treat. People who have it don't believe that anything is wrong with them. This woman definitely had severe depression. Most people don't understand how people with depression can act the way they do. Most readers will complain about the wife, but her character is spot on with someone with severe depression. Of course most readers here are depressed to a fair degree otherwise they would be out doing something with their lives, myself included.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Really good The Goo's story needed a follow up. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was an interesting viewpoint , a little dark but well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now this is an RAAC I can get behind!

Unfortunately it won't last as they'll be separated and sent off to different levels of Hell where they'll be tortured for the rest of eternity.

SAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fcking stupid story, please refrain from writing anymore shit like this. Grade 0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a classic Study in sociopathic narcissism.

This woman was so horrible for many parts of perspectives .

rruymannrruymannover 2 years ago

A waste of time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck up shit

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA..... pardon me... HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA... I think I got it all out.... NOPE..... HAHA HAHAHA HA HAHAHA HA

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

You need to substantially improve your writing skills. The storyline is okay. Although I am not fond of ghost stories in general. Mixing a dark story with paranormal phenomena detracts from the enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but very dark. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the stupidest stories I have ever read on Literotica. It makes zero sense from beginning to end. It meanders thoughtlessly, just throwing situation after situation into the mix with absolutely no attention paid to human motivation or adult emotion or normal human responses. Complete waste of time and space.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

All those tears were too late. For James and Amy.

Made me go into a dark mood.

It was done in quality, there story is.

But it did no good nor did I enjoy reading this.

Why oh why did James have to kill himself? No wife is worth it.

Would have been better if he took a new vagina (and married it if it is faithful).

And why would Amy not go whore herself out, that is what she wants, right?

Just go back to Michael or pick up some random dude and move on to other states. Why feel guilty after James' death not before. Useless being celibate now that she's free and single. Reckon that was James' final gift to her -- free to whore around guilt-free.

Stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute garbage from a sick mind. Why do some of you men hate women so much that you create stories like this?

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

That was a dark tale.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A very dark story. But, relatively effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mehh.... Too trite. A better plot line would have been the wife being institutionalized for a while, seeing the psychiatrist, coming to terms, and trying to make amends with friends and family. Particularly the latter.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Pretty good story even if not normally my cup of tea. What would've made the story better would be if she had come to terms that what she did was wrong even if she said it. It doesn't seem like she fully understood what she had done and how it harmed her hubby. She died being selfish and the dialogue just made it so that all she worried about was herself.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

I almost stopped reading the story as the abuse of the husband was over the top and no woman was that ignorant to not realize the destruction of the man she "loved". Glad I didn't stop. The last page and a half was beautifully crafted allowing the reader to accept her true repentance. If you didn't read the whole story yet commented on it, shame on you! It is a story you feel in your heart.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Couldnt get past the first page. Why? Well Michael was way over the top, for a woman so worried about her marriage yadda yadda yadda you wrote her to stupid to stop herself. its the usual dumb assed, slightly damaged male mind that keeps writing these women so far from reality that the story, even if its a good one, just becomes junk and not worth finishing.

Certainly to the lowly educated who growl and yell at their computers or post idiotic trash like "This story proves me right that all women are just worthless sluts". Dont care how it went after page one, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somehow I knew ol' nixrox wouldn't understand this one. Author should take that as a compliment.

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

Wow. That was brutal. Well written, I could not stop until I finished it. But still brutal.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

id say they both took the easy way out but glad she got to suffer alil b4 she took her own life. no spouse is worth taking your own life especially when u have young kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well-written but painfully depressing.Hard to believe that Amy’s parents would abandon her for so long. I rated this story a 5 but,I hope I do not come across another story this sad!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - horrible story.

luckily, I did not get half way down the first page, before skipping to the comments section.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

So her depression caused her to cheat and destroy her entire family. A very well written story, but with all the explanations and excuses , I can’t find any sympathy for her at all. Some of her remaining family should hunt down Michael and burn him alive.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
this is and was typical of sid0604

there isn't anything that a woman could do that he would blame her for. He's the ultimate cuckold wannabe. One story the wife castrated the husband and he forgave her.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Reread the story again. Why the ending? She should be burning in hell while the dad keeps watch over his children every night.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Too bad that Michael character didn't get what he had coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brutally sad story. Whose fault it is doesn't matter when the story plays out like this. The ending says it all about love and forgiveness.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Ugh, that was nasty. Obviously Michael and Amy are odious characters, but James was too naive for words. Should have refrained from checking out (from life, not the marriage) for the kids' sake.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Read again. She got hers, a shame so many had to suffer because of her selfishness. All the way thru the tale it was always about her. What a self absorbed bitch.

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
Two Stars

Michael should have paid. If she was committing suicide anyway, she should have taken Michael down with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The slut should have given the kids more time and then taken Michael with her

That the wife would kill herself was a foregone conclusion. Natural justice demanded no other outcome for her. She is so worthless, however, she even fucked up dying.

There were two problems with her death. The first was her timing. The children deserved to have her around to rebuke and scorn as much as they found necessary to help with their grief until the youngest was 18 years old. Second, she let Michael live. Lots of practice on a pistol range would have prepared her to dispatch him with ease. If she planned the assault well she would have had little trouble getting away to her carbon monoxide slumber party. If she got caught the same pistol would have been an equally effective way to end her slut show.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Michael showed his true worth

And I suppose that she did as well. Two repulsive people, one worthy of pity and one not, destroy an entire family.

The story is well told, but two characters are repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A happy ending and the best RAAC I have ever read. Even though my eyes misted, my black heart was singing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good structure

Good structure and good read.

Kykidd87Kykidd87about 4 years ago
Awesome story. Great writing and has a good message.

Super sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bummer!

This is just one long turd of depressing shit! Why would you think that anyone would enjoy reading this crap🤮 Thank you/NOT for wasting my time🤥!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kinda Dark for Me

My Buddy picked up his twin daughters from school .. He then drove them to a hotel . The Twins then saw there mother leaving the hotel with another man . The daughters will have nothing to do with their mother .. I asked him why he did that to those sweet girls .. He said that he wanted them to know the truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Your story isn't just dark, it's disgusting! James isn't in love with Amy, he's emotionally dependent and and emotional cripple. ...And he's not only a wimp but a pussy as well! So much WRONG with this story! Who, in their right mind, goes on a cruise KNOWING they will be sick the whole time. How does that equate to a romantic getaway and renewal for their relationship.

No fun for either of them, right??? Except we know now that Amy found a way to be happy and satisfied, don't we?? ...And James does nothing! WIMP!!! Not love...stupidity!

Another thing....NOT RETRIBUTION OR CONSEQUENCES TO MICHAEL!

That's just plain disgusting!

Then, to top it all off, you have them together again and the whole family is happy!!

REALLY????!!!!!

The motel door wouldn't be able to be open without a key or key card.

OK...he got into the room. He should have brought a tire iron with him and beat Michael half to death that would have left him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life!

So, fuck you, Michael...here's to your open marriage! Hope you enjoy the consequences!

Of course, that's not how you wrote it! for me it was sickenly disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Sad Steaming Pile!

WTF?! I hate reading such a bummer during the summer! What do you have against Literotica readers that you'd unleash this crappola on us?! Absolute horseshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What kind of pervert...

...would shove his kids into the motel room while his wife was fucking her boyfriend? She was a whore, now she's a dead whore... thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a punk.....

Both would have been lost at sea. No need to have everyone pay for a sluts actions.

No woman is worth what he did. He should have handled it like a man. That slut was done after returning for the second time. After the first she would still be divorced. But after the second action she would have sealed her fate. As for lover boy, his wife was going to get a very open marriage.

PC culture is breeding these weak wanna be men. Well I hope the feminist are happy with what they got.

Just a word of caution to feminist, stay in the big cities where your shit is allowed to thrive. Don’t take your show on the road. You really won’t like the outcome.

Now I know these soft shell liberals will perceive this as a threat. But, not an any form is it. In the parts of our country where there are no safe spaces, no quiet rooms, no sympathetic counselors of the same ilk. In locations where marriage is still a couple building a life together thru mutual respect and support. Where actions have consequences and responsibility is taken for ones actions. Where men want strong, independent women and women want strong decisive men with hair on their balls. If you liberals and feminist bring your show here the odds of the women taking care of the feminist and the men dealing with the liberals is very high. When you end up on a train out of town beaten and broken don’t say I didn’t inform you of the possibility of what would happen.

But, it really is a statement that is not needed. You already know this. That’s why you stay hunkered down in the big cesspool cities. So you can hide in the shadows when it gets real.

So like I said before, it is not a threat. It’s a promise.

But, you already know that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A slut is a slut

And a cuck is a cuck. Don't try to make it sad. Hopefully, both will be together in hell for what they did to their kids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Huh

Cuck wrenching story. Sad sack kills self in unloving wives stories is runaway wimp, take the kid and run wimp, suicide pussy wimp tales on this site.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Though heart wrenching, it was totally ludicrous on SO MANY LEVELS! Why would a guy who KNEW he gets sea sick and couldn't take motion sickness meds take his wife on a cruise and think they would have a good time together???

That's just one of many in this story!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
A sad and powerful tale.

I'm not sure that depression can take full blame for her actions, but she certainly created a remarkable amount of sadness in many lives. Well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pulled the hart strings

That was one of the saddest stories I have ever read puts Romeo and Juliet to shame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really good and dark

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

Powerful Story... "Tear and Tissue Story "... To Give A Negative Comment Is An Insult To A Great Author! ...Anyway You've Got My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

enjayemenjayemalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Made my face leak.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Just a little thrill

What could it possibly hurt ??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ah the im crazy defense

Bologna period. She wanted to cheat, she did, and he killed himself because of her selfish ass, No sympathy for her at all. glad shes dead. And in reality shed be in hell where she belongs not with the man she destroyed, Thy name is WHORE.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Jumped the Shark...

After the husband died. Still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slut - but a happy story

That slut destroyed her family then moaned and whined about “poor me”. Typical. People like that get off too easy. It would have been nicer if she had been unable to take her whore life but was maybe just paralyzed, stuck inside a dead, useless body with her pain and memories. As a guy who has been shit on by women and had had the barrel of a gun in my mouth I think she gets off too easy. Poor kids.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Man Those Poor Kids With Fucked Up Adults Around Them

The adult I felt the sorriest for is the wife. According to the story she sounded like she was clinically depressed so at least she had a reason for doing the things she did. Meanwhile her dumfuck husband (and kids' father) throws the young children into the room to watch their mother being fucked and then commits suicide not caring how that would affect the children. Then her parents and family, knowing that she was diagnosed with depression, completely turn their backs on her. Who the fuck are these people? The children were truly the victims here and second victim was the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad

Having skimmed a few of this persons posts I feel sorry for him.

Mental illness is a terrible thing and seeing it laid bare on a story site is sad

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
How Dark Can You Go?

I think I would scare myself if I let myself conjure up such a dark, depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I just didn't like it

Not because it was unbelievable, I know of many worse stories committed by both men and women. Not because of terrible writing, there are more poorly written stories here. Just didn't like it!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUKIE POO ( I SAY TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES ).

I pray to God our Heavenly Father! Please don't let this happen to Me! As for the story I hope that the Slut and her lover! (s) burn in hell! Thanks for giving me Nightmares? @★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Good story but very dark and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not that I believe in an afterlife...

...but why the fuck would James be waiting around for Whorezilla to join him? Total bullshit! She fucking denied him for SIX YEARS then fucks another man as an anniversary/birthday present to her cuntself. They’re reunited in death? Bullshit!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Great story.

Terrific author. *****

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5* but

alot of it was implausable even given artistic licence for fictions sake.

why take a cruise when you know your husband is going to be seasick- bedridden (or was it just her bed ridden) the whole time?

how did he find out she was cheating? if he was up and about why wasn't she with him?

the betrayal was so bad claiming "love him" just doesn't work

she gets caught and carries on fucking?

scared of pregnancy again so no sex for hubby but allows lover to pump her full of cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
like all the rest

No sympathy for her at all,and he took the cowards way out. He should have been a father, and man enough to run her ass off and raised his children right. I don;t for a second buy her " mental issues " thing. She fuck around all during the cruise, then goes frigid for 6 years till the second her cruise dick comes around!! She must really have loved his dick.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Nutty pair

He puts up with her shit for six years, then lets her fuck another guy for the whole cruise. Then he leads his three young children into a room where their mother is being fucked and leaves them there to go kill himself. She's blegh all around. Just a fucked up couple o' retards. Look forward to a sequel about their fucked up daughter destroying a man of her own some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She got her just desserts

No pity for her , she had to know something was wrong , husband should’ve forced her in treatment or divorce as she was unhinged,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous