Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

"Yeah, you like that shit?"

"Shit, I fucking love it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! God damn it, fuck my pussy!"

The squeaking got louder. Faster.

"Fuck that pussy, bitch!"

"You're a nasty slut, Lauren!"

"Yes, I'm a nasty slut! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Shit! I'm gonna cum!"

"Are you gonna cum?"

"Shit, yes, I'm gonna cum! Shit! Shit! Shit! Aaahhhhh, yesss! AAHHH!"

And then there was silence.

It took a minute, but I managed to unclench my hands from the death grip they had on the bedding.

I looked up at Staci and said, "Come here."

I devoured her with kisses.

Staci grinned. "I don't think you've ever climaxed that hard."

"I know I haven't cum that hard before!"

"Okay, I'm gonna take it out now...."

I laughed, even as I gasped, as she withdrew the dildo from my pussy, because it made a wet squelching noise and a faint pop.

Staci laughed, too. "Wow, your pussy is tight, baby."

"Yeah." I gasped as another twinge passed through my pussy. "Oh my god....."

Staci disappeared into the bathroom, and came back a minute later with the strap off, minus the dildo. Then she laid back down in bed with me, and gently stroked my pussy while she kissed me.

"Thank you...."

"You've had a very powerful orgasm, baby. It's important to calm your pussy down before we go on."

"Tell me about it."

We laid there a few more minutes. Then I rolled over on top of Staci, and took off her panties. And suddenly, there appeared the cutest looking pussy I'd ever seen.

It was chocolate, the same color as the rest of her, from the clit all way to the pussy lips.

I spread her legs, kissed along her creamy smooth inner thighs, and finally made it to that one thing I wanted.

Then I had Staci squirming and moaning as I worked her pussy lips and sucked on her clit. Minutes later Staci was wet and ready to go.

Grinning, I took the strap from her. She helped me put it on. Then she said, "Get the other dildo."

Quickly I went to the bag and got the other dildo, then went back and said, "Okay, now what?"

"Here. Put this here. Then put it through the ring. Now snap the ring in. There."

I giggled as I shimmied, causing the dick to wag back and forth.

Staci giggled, too. "Get the lube, silly!"

Still grinning, I found the bottle of lube, squirted some on, then stroked it all over.

Then I went back over to the bed and climbed on.

Staci was slowly fingering her clit. "How do you want me?"

"Roll over on your tummy."

Staci quickly did so, and stuck her brown booty high in the air. I moved up behind her, held her waist, and guided the dildo inside her pussy.

Then I pushed my hips forward. The dick glided inside.

Staci gripped the sheets hard and inhaled sharply through clenched teeth.

Softly, I started to move. In, and out. In and out.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, shit! Oh! Oh! Oh, baby!"

"Yeah, you like that big white dick in that tight chocolate pussy?"

"Oh shit yes I love it! Don't fucking stop!"

"Nasty black slut...."

"Oh shit yes I'm your nasty black slut, baby!"

Still smoothly fucking her with the dildo, I suddenly grabbed her long shiny black hair and pulled it.

I'd never heard Staci make the noises she was making. It was wonderful, but it wouldn't last forever, either, even though I was pumping the dildo at a nice smooth cadence.

Rather mischeviously, I said, "Is my beautiful black slut going to cum?"

"Oh shit yes I'm gonna cum!"

Still feeling mischevious, I actually slowed down my thrusting even more - then suddenly yanked her hair harder and started thrusting like a maniac.

"Shit... Shit! ... Oh shit ... oh shit! ..... Gonna .... gonna..... AAAhhhhh!"

I kept thrusting inside her as she climaxed.

"Ahhh! Ahhh shit! Shit!" She squealed out her orgasm. "Shit I'm coming again! Aaaaahhh!"

Then suddenly there was silence in the bedroom.

After a moment, I leaned forward, as Staci turned her head, and we kissed luxuriously.

Sweetly I said, "Was that good?"

"Oh, shit! Baby that was the best fucking I have ever had."

"Do you want me to take it out yet?"

"No, leave it in for a minute. I'm still cumming. Ah!"

I lifted back up, and let go of her hair. Using slow langorous movements, I kept thrusting inside her.

Finally after a few moments, I felt her orgasms subside, and I gently pulled out. Then I quickly took off the the dick and threw it in the sink, where it joined the brown one, and took off the strap.

Then I gently climbed in bed with Staci.

We held each other, softly kissing and caressing.

Staci looked at me and said, "You look so beautiful with that post orgasm glow."

I cracked up. "So do you. I must have done something right."

"I can't believe that was your first time with a dildo. You were a natural. Seriously, baby."

"Well it was."

"What do you think? I don't know about you, but I don't think I can let my boyfriend touch me now."

We laughed again. "Wow, thank you. Although, to be honest, I think we might try smaller ones next time."

"Sure, baby. Anything you want."

"I can't believe I'm here. With you."

"Believe it, baby. I'm right here. And I'm not going anywhere."

I kissed her, shyly. "Good. I think I'm definitely falling in love."

Staci tilted her head like I'd said something she'd always wanted to hear. "Oh, baby, I love you too."

We kissed for a few minutes.

Giggling, I said, "It's a good thing we had dinner first."

Staci cracked up, too. "Yeah. Although I think we burned off most of the calories we ate."

"We got leftovers."

We both giggled sweetly.

And then all at once, the phone rang. I raised my fingers to my lips. Staci nodded.

Then I picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey honey."

I made myself smile. "Hi, Jack. How was your day, honey?"

He grunted. "Oh, it was alright I guess."

"What's wrong, honey? You sound stressed." I felt a little guilty that I was definitely quite relaxed, thank you very much.

"I know I told you I was coming back on Monday. But unfortunately I just learned from the boss that won't be the case."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm not. I wish I were. But I'm going to be stuck here for another 5 or 6 days. I'm sorry, Lauren."

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry for you. I hope they give you a big raise or something."

I could hear his smile. "Yeah. Me too. What are you doing?"

"I'm laying in bed reading."

"Let me guess. Harry Potter, right?"

"Yes. Harry Potter. You know I love those books."

"Well, tell Harry I said hi. Try to sleep well and I'll call tomorrow afternoon."

I just said, "Okay honey. You too."

"Thanks, babe. Good night."

"Good night, Jack." I hung up. Then I turned to Staci and smiled.

She said, "What was that all about?"

"Looks like Jack won't be coming home Monday after all."

Staci grinned. "Well then, it looks like I have more time to play with my baby...."

I said, "Yes, and I have more time to play with my beautiful black slut."

Giggling, we kissed and caressed.

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12