Happy Birthday!

Story Info
Jack and Eve, twins, have a birthday neither will forget.
2.6k words
4.37
147.3k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack123456
Jack123456
40 Followers

Me and my sister, Eve, had always been close. Being the same age (twins), we faced the obstacles that life threw at us at the same time, apart from puberty which Eve noticeably went through first, and supported each other. Since we were fifteen and our GCSE's started we had been closer than usual, keeping each other up all night for studying. This benefited both of us and we came out with all our results as B's or higher enabling us to study what ever we felt like for our A-levels.

Being the more academic, Eve took English, Sociology, Biology and Statistics; while I chose the more creative: Drama, Art (Evening Class), French and Media. Two years ago, 2004, we took our first half of our A-level exams (AS), using the same techniques as GCSE we both got respectable results again, Eve with four straight A's and me with 3 A's and a B in French.

Throughout our senior school life Eve has had many boyfriends all of whom, to my surprise, came to me for permission because I'm her brother. Of course I agreed to most requests, not seeing any problem with my sister dating but occasionally I would hate myself when, in the early hours of the morning, she returned home after a bad date, and would come up to my room to talk to me about it. Although our ability to be able to confide in each other drew us together, I was completely unprepared for the night our relationship changed.

September 5th was always a busy day in our house, this was for one reason. It was our birthday. Like children at Christmas, even this year when we would be 18, we knew we would wake up at the latest half past seven, creeping into the others bedroom and wishing them a happy birthday. This year though was slightly different. Three days before our birthday, our Uncle Phillip had been involved in a car crash, although he had only minor injuries our mum thought that it would be best to go and see her brother up in Cambridge hospital, the fact that our dad was away on business meant we were all alone. Although we had been deeply shocked and upset about the injury of Phillip, the prospect of a free house for two weeks meant one thing - no rules.

Although we had received our birthday presents a week earlier due to our father going away on business, it didn't change the fact that it was our birthday and that plenty of prank calls and 'not so surprising' visits were to come. I awoke first with a grin on my face, straight away remembering what day it was, I walked out of my room and towards Eve's door, I saw her still asleep and decided to make breakfast for us. Both of us regularly attended the gym and played tennis together, causing us both to be very fit and healthy, however it was our birthday today and so I decided to treat us to a cooked breakfast, no 'Wheat-a-bix' today.

About ten minutes later I heard a yawn and turned around to be greeted with a birthday hug.

"Happy birthday sis." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Happy birthday bro." She said, kissing me back and walking over to the table and sitting down. I finished frying the bacon, and the rest of the breakfast and put it onto two separate plates. I put one in front of Eve and sat down opposite her and started on my meal. For about five minutes the only noises to be heard was that of knifes and forks scraping the plates and the chewing of food.

"I'll wash up." Said Eve as she finished. She stands up and takes the plates to the sink.

"No, it's alright." I say walking up behind her, turning the tap on. I smile at her as she turns around; knowing she is going to protest I kiss her on the cheek again. "I'm washing up, so there." I playfully nudge her out of the way as I start to wash up. She smiles and shakes her head, then heads back upstairs.

Ten minutes later the washing up is done and the plates and cooking equipment put away. Walking upstairs I hear my sister humming to herself, I smile and walk into the bathroom and strip off my clothes, getting ready to have a shower. Just as I remove my boxer shorts the door swings open and in walks Eve with just a bathrobe on. For a second she just stands there looking at my naked body, I realise she is looking down at my cock and I start to go red. As I feel it start to harden I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. She laughs and smiles, going a bit red as well. She steps out and closes the door.

"Don't be too long Jack." She says as I let go of the towel, letting it fall to the floor. I look at my semi hard cock. I shake my head and smile walking over to the shower; I open the shower door and step inside, turning it on and letting the hot water pour onto me.

I finally finish and step out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. I open the bathroom door and am greeted by the smiling face of my sister. She looks at me and playfully tugs at the towel around my waist, I gulp, not entirely sure what to do. She reaches in and kisses me straight on the lips. She pulls away and smiles again, side-stepping me and walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I stand there for a second, still not sure about what just happened. I walk into my room and close my door. I turn on my stereo and turn it down so I can just hear the music. I lay on my bed and close my eyes.

I awake when I hear the knock at the door. I open my eyes and yawn.

"Yes?" I ask. I look up as Eve enters the room, it takes me a second to realise she has only a towel wrapped around her like me. She walks in and sits next to me on my bed, she looks down at me and smiles, leaning in and kissing me again on the lips. I pull away.

"Eve...What are you doing?" She stands up and lets the towel fall down onto the floor. My eyes widen as I stare at her naked body, taking in the beautiful sight before me. I hear a giggle and my eyes slowly make their way back up to her face, I realise she is looking and my groin. I look down and realise I have a massive erection.

"God Jack, that must be what, eight inches?" I sit up and grab a pillow and cover my cock. I go red as I look away from her. She sits back next to me, I feel her bare shoulder press up against mine. I breathe out slowly. She moves her hand across and removes the pillow, then slowly she peels the towel off me and throws in on the floor. I gasp as I feel her small, soft hand wrap around the shaft of my cock. I look and see a bit of pre-cum on the tip of the head of my cock. I turn back and look at my sister who smiles at me as she starts to slowly give me a hand-job. I close my eyes as she continues to rub my cock. I lay back as she leans over and wraps her lips around the head of it, sliding her tongue over the head of my cock, I groan.

"Oh Eve.." I say quietly. She continues to give me head as she runs her hand up and down my shaft. A couple of minutes later my breathing starts to increase as she takes more of my cock in her mouth.

"Mmm, sis I'm going to cum!" Instead of stopping she seems to get faster as I look down and see her head bobbing up and down on my cock. I gasp and suddenly start to cum, shooting stream after stream into her mouth. When she finishes she comes up and kisses me on the lips, the salty taste of cum comes onto my lips and I can't help but lick them. She smiles.

"Jack, you don't know how long I have wanted to do that, to pleasure you orally." I sit up and kiss her on the lips again. I lay her on her back and make my way down her body. As I reached her pussy, I see that she has shaved it. I gulp when I realise I haven't done this before, I look down at the clitoris and the lips of her pussy. I lower my tongue to her pussy lips and run it up it. I immediately feel her shiver with pleasure so I do it again, wrapping my arms around her legs to stop her moving. I kiss around the outside of her pussy, ever so often licking or kissing the actual thing. After a while I find her pussy hole and stick my tongue in as far as I can.

"Oh! Jack that feels so good!" I smile to myself as I move my tongue around inside, of her, I take my tongue out and see some juices coming out of her pussy, I lower my head and gleefully lap them up and continue to stick my tongue in and out. I take my tongue out and start to flick her clitoris with it, getting turned on at the moans of Eve. I wrap my lips around it and suck it as I push two fingers into her pussy, I slowly push them in and out of her pussy, feeling it tighten around them each time they go in, a minute later she starts to moan more; knowing she is probably going to cum I start to lick her pussy again. Her orgasm starts as her cum enters my mouth being lapped up by my tongue. When her orgasm subsides I go back up and kiss her on the lips. I lay next to her looking up at my ceiling.

"Jack that was so nice, I've often thought of you doing that to me as I masturbate." Her talking like this was starting to get me turned on again and I felt my cock getting harder. She smiles when she sees it.

"Well, you seem as pleased as me!" She sits up and straddles my legs, my cock just in front of her pussy. She looks down at me and smiles, I look back up at her a little nervous. She frowns a little.

"..Are you ok Jack?...I'm sorry, I should have asked first." She slides off of my body and picks up her towel, she kisses me on the cheek and walks back to her room.

I close my eyes and sigh. I sit up and turn the stereo off, smiling when I realise we have been giving oral sex to my favourite band Stone Sour. I get dressed and walk into my sisters room. I knock on the door and open it, she too is fully dressed.

"Jack...I'm really sorry." I walk over to her and kiss her on the lips softly.

"It's ok. It was me, not you." I look up at her, "The thing is Eve...I'm still a...virgin.." I say, going red. She looks back at me with a little smile on her face.

"Really?...I can't believe that...With what you've got between your legs I was sure you'd had your fair share of women." I shake my head.

"No.." I look into her eyes and smile. "Eve...I love you so much...I want you to be the one who takes my virginity..." Her face turns serious.

"Jack...Are you sure? I mean, there are a lot of girls I know that like you, I'm just plain me, I'm sure you..." Without letting her finish I kiss her on the lips.

"Don't finish that sentence Eve. This is how I feel...If you now don't want to do it because you know I'm a virgin I understand..." She raises her arms and put them around my neck and kisses me deeply, pushing her tongue against my lips until I open my mouth and let our tongues meet.

We kissed for about five minutes. I look at her and smile.

"I love you Eve."

"I love you too Jack." I could have sworn that my heart skipped a beat as she said that. I hear my mobile ring.

"That'll be Mark." I say laughing. I walk into my room and answer my phone. I come back in five minutes later. "Mark says happy birthday." She smiles and takes my hand. She leads me downstairs and out the front door. After locking up the house she takes me to the car.

"You drive." She says, smiling at me and tossing the keys into my hands.

"Where are we heading?" I ask as we both get into the car.

"Town Centre." I shrug and start the car. I pull out and head down the road, heading for town. As I pull out of the street, Eve starts to rub the top of my thigh, soon enough my cock is hard again and she starts to rub it slowly through my jeans.

"Mmm, Eve," I say as we go past the Marsh Mills round about. "You're going to make me cum if you carry on."

"Not if I don't let you!" As my cock starts to build to a climax she stops rubbing, teasing it.

"Oh, that's not fair." I say, moving one hand down to continue rubbing it myself. She laughs and moves my hand back to the steering wheel, she unzips my jeans and puts her hand inside, a couple of seconds later she pulls my cock out of my trousers.

"Boy, you are turned on!" She says as she starts to rub up and down the shaft. I turn into the multi-storey car park as she continues to rub my cock. I park and relax, letting her continue. "Come on Jack, I know you want to cum for me again, come on, cum for your sister."

"Oh God sis, that makes me so hot when you talk like that, I'm going to cum any second now!" As I groan she wraps her mouth around the head of my cock sending me crazy with pleasure, I start to shoot my cum into her mouth once again.

After I stop Cumming she puts my cock back into my trousers and zips me up. She smiles at me.

"I enjoyed that, did you?" I nod and she laughs, kissing me on the lips. "Come on, lets go shopping." I look at her confused then get out and lock the car. We head out onto the main street of town, I stop dead when she goes to enter 'Ann Summers'.

"Sis...What are we doing here?"

"Shh..." She whispered. "Don't call me 'Sis' here, call me 'Eve'. You're going to help me pick out some new lingerie." She smiles and takes my hand pulling me into the shop. We head to the left side of the shop towards the clothes, passing numerous sex toys on the way. "Mmm, they look fun." She says smiling back at me as we pass the various sizes of dildos. We get to the lingerie and we start to look at it.

"I think black is more your colour." I say as she holds up a red lace bra. She smiles.

"Whatever you want bro." She says quietly and picks out a black version of the one she just showed me. I nod at her and smile. She picks up a matching pair of panties. She walks up and kisses me on the lips.

"I'd say we're going to have a pretty good time today Jack." She says walking back towards the toy section.

Jack123456
Jack123456
40 Followers