Happy Birthday! Ch. 03

Story Info
A quiet night in for Jack and Eve.
2.4k words
4.41
61k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack123456
Jack123456
40 Followers

Sitting down, I take the remote and turn on the TV guide seeing what's on. Finding nothing good I turn the TV off, put the remote on the floor and stretch out on the couch, still a little tired, despite sleeping earlier. Eve walks in and laughs when she sees me. I open my eyes.

"What?" I ask, half yawning.

"Come on, let's get you back up to bed." I sit up and shake my head, yawning again.

"Nah, I'm not tired..." I say rubbing my eyes and looking up at the clock, "besides, it's only half five." Pushing me back down, she gets on top of me, straddles my waist and kisses me deep on the lips.

"Ok then, what do you want to do?" She smiles as she asks this, sitting back on me and rotating her ass on my groin. I close my eyes as I feel her sit back against my, now hardening, cock. I slip my hands up the back of her top, caressing her back slowly, circling my hands on the small of her back. She takes her t-shirt off showing her breasts, she puts the t-shirt on the floor and leans back down to me letting her breasts push against my chest. My lips meet hers again as I put my hand on to her hips helping her grind against my cock through my jeans.

As we continue to kiss I feel her hands playfully tug at my shirt, I sit up slightly and pull it off. As she slides down my legs to my knees, I watched as Eve unbuttons my jeans, pulling them slowly down my legs smiling when she sees my cock already hard and making a tent out of my boxers. I let her throw the jeans on the floor with one hand while the other finds the waist-band of my boxers. Once she had rendered me naked, I watched her slide off her dress and her panties and once again climb on top of me. We both closed our eyes and slowly exhaled as she lowered herself onto my cock, slowly inching it in. Once inside we make eye contact and smile.

"I love to be on top." She whispers in my ear. "This way, I control how fast and hard we go." She kisses me on the lips as she pushes her hips down further to meet mine, moaning into my mouth. I put my hands back onto her hips as I start to give a soft upward thrust to every one of her downward ones. Slowly I feel her speed up, not much, but just noticeably, we continue to look into each others eyes as we make love. Soon I have moved my hands to hers, our fingers intertwined as I give her support as she speeds up, now moving herself up and down every inch of my shaft.

"Oh, Eve!" I start to moan between breaths, squeezing her hands as I thrust upwards, pushing further inside of her. I hear her breathing increase and her moans become almost cries, loud enough that I was sure the neighbours would know what we were doing.

"Oh God Jack I'm going to cum!" With that I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock as her orgasm starts, I moan as I feel the warm liquid slide around, down my cock. I continue to thrust upwards knowing I'm going to cum as well. Just as Eve leans down to kiss me, I groan and start to shoot cum inside of her, causing her to bite down on my lip. I look into her eyes, the pain overridden by the pleasure, as our orgasms subside we slow down, my cock still inside of Eve, she lays atop of me, her head on my chest.

Twenty minutes later I look down at her, she smiles up at me and we kiss each other softly on the lips. She slides off of my body, letting my limp cock out of her pussy. She takes my hand and we go upstairs. I sit on the edge of the bath as she starts to run the water, then, awkwardly, she sits on my bare lap, her arms around my neck, my arms around her waist, looking into each others eyes. I gently kiss her on the lips.

"I love you Eve." She smiles and kisses me on my lips.

"I love you too Jack. I'm so glad you feel this way towards me." We sit there for five minutes, waiting for the bath to fill up. When it does we get in either end, our bodies disappearing under the never ending mass of bubbles. I grab the soap from the sink and start to rub it over my body, passing it over to Eve when finished with it. I watch as she slowly massages the soap into her shoulders, breasts and the rest of her submerged-self.

Once finished washing we both lay back, closing our eyes and letting our bodies relax. After a minute I am shocked when a splash of water hits my face, closely followed by the childish giggle of Eve. I laugh.

"Hey!" I start to splash her with water and she does the same, causing water to fly everywhere. Once we had calmed down we looked around the room which now had water dripping from the ceiling and the walls.

"Look at the mess you've made." I say, smiling. I laugh as her face turns to a look of shock.

"Excuse me Jack! You're just as much to blame!" I laugh at her response. I get onto my knees and lean forward. As I lean forward I feel Eve's legs wrap around my waist, our lips meet and we kiss passionately. I break the kiss and look into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful Eve." I smile and kiss her again. "I love you so much." She smiles and her face goes red.

"Jack, you are the nicest guy any girl could ever meet." I smile and kiss her cheek. I stand up and get out of the bath, helping her out afterwards. I grab a towel and head to my room. "Where are you going?" She asks me. I turn around as she walks into her room. I follow her and watch as she climbs onto her bed, naked.

"As much as I love you, I seriously doubt that I can go again today." I say going a bit red.

"Nor can I, I just want you to lay here with me." I smile and nod, getting under the covers with her and holding her in my arms.

"It's only half six you know?" She smiles and nods.

"Yes, but I'm exhausted." I smile and kiss her on the forehead, holding her perfect, naked form to my body.

The sound of the bed creaking wakes me up. I yawn loudly and open my eyes and see Eve smiling at me.

"Finally! I've been trying to wake you up as carefully as I can for about twenty minutes." I smile and yawn again.

"Why?" I ask. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. We kiss.

"I missed the sound of your voice." I laugh and gently kiss her on the lips. I let my hands fall to her hips and slowly massage them, moving inwards towards her pussy. I feel her push up against my fingers as my hand slides over her soft lips, slipping a finger slightly in. She moans and releases my neck, one hand sliding down my body towards my cock. I moan and push two fingers up inside of her as I feel her hand wrap around my cock. Feeling her pussy clench my fingers, I slowly start to push them in and out of her, feeling her hand slide up and down my hard cock. Taking my fingers out I put my hands back onto her hips and kiss her on the lips. I feel her hand slip off my cock as she kisses me back.

I stretch and get out of the bed. I walk to my room, look at the clock and see it's 8:30. I put on a pair of boxers and head downstairs. Still in my boxers I walk out to the car and get the crate of beer I bought earlier and bring it into the kitchen. By the time I get back inside Eve is also there, in her silk bathrobe. She gets out two beer glasses as I open two tins to pour in the beer.

"Cheers!" I say, raising my glass up. Smiling, she holds up her glass, softly hitting it against mine.

"Cheers, Jack." We both take a gulp of the beer.

"Mmm, that's nice. I'll try not to get drunk tonight." She laughs.

"It takes ages for you to get drunk, when mum and dad have bought you beer I know you have drank up to eight tins before you were even tipsy!" I shrug and walk into the sitting room, closely followed by Eve. Turning on the TV I put on the film I had booked earlier - 'The Beach'.

"My favourite film!" Exclaims Eve.

"Only because it's got Leonardo what's his face in it." I reply.

"DiCaprio." She says, playfully slapping my arm and sticking her tongue out at me.

We settle down to watch the film, I put one arm around Eve and let the other hold the beer can resting on my knee. I let her head rest on my lap, feeling it occasionally lift to take a sip of her beer.

As the film gets to the last ten minutes I notice Eve has fallen asleep. I smile and slip out from underneath her. I take our beer cans to the kitchen and put them on the side. I then walk back into the sitting room and turn off the television. I gently pick her up and carry her upstairs. Once in her room I kick the covers down the bed and put her carefully down. After adjusting the pillows so her head rests on them and pulling up the cover to her chin, I gently kiss her on the lips and go back into my room.

I wasn't sure whether it was the loud rumbling of the thunder that woke me up, or if it was the fact that Eve had wrapped her arms around my neck, causing me to have trouble breathing.

"Ok, I'm awake." I managed to get out. The tight grip around my neck immediately stopped. I looked at my sister, no longer a confident adult but a terrified girl. She had always had a fear of thunder and loud noises, and it appeared that at 18 she still hadn't been able to get over it. Again another rumble of thunder. Her frightened face buried itself under the covers, pressing into my chest. I go under the covers with her and hold her in my arms. "Hey, it's ok Eve, I'm here for you, it's ok."

"I feel so stupid." She says between tears. "I'm 18 years old and I'm afraid of thunder, what a baby." I hold her a bit tighter.

"No you're not a baby, everyone is afraid of something, your fear is thunder." I raise her chin and gently kiss her on the lips. In the darkness I feel her lips form a smile while touching mine. We both poke our heads out at the top of the covers, I smile at her and she rests her head on the pillow. I make sure she is comfortable in my arms as we lay there amidst the thunder, lightening and rain. I feel her still wince with terror a little every time the loud rumbling once again comes but soon she relaxes, moving her head from the pillow to my slowly rising, and falling, chest.

"Jack! Breakfast!" I yawn as I wake up, for a moment I sit up in my bed slightly confused. My thoughts turn to the previous day. Had it really happened? Had Eve and me made love, kissed and bought lingerie together? As I thought about it I became more and more convinced that I had dreamt the whole episode.

I grab a pair of boxers and head down to the kitchen. I walk in and see two plates of food on the table. Eve walks over and kisses me on the lips. I realise that my suspicions were wrong, yesterday had happened. I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me as we kiss, so happy that it had happened. I let her tongue slip into my mouth as I explore hers with mine. I break the kiss and smile at her.

"Good morning, that was a nice greeting." I smile. She smiles back, her body still pressed against mine.

"Mmm, I just wanted to let you know how much I love you." She says, running her hand up my chest. I kiss her again.

"I love you more though." I say with a cheeky smile. She shakes her head.

"Nope." I go to say something but stop, knowing I can't win an argument against her. I sit down at the table and look at my plate: waffles, beans and bacon are on it. I smile.

"You know, we're really going to have to stop eating like this. It'll ruin all those hours at the gym." I take a bite of bean cover waffle. "Mmm, delicious." She laughs.

"Well, if you're that worried we can go for a jog after this." I groan at the thought.

"I was only joking." I say, too tired to do anything.

"Well, I wasn't. Don't forget we had that Chinese yesterday as well." She replies.

"Fair enough." I shrug. "I'd forgotten about that anyway."

We finish up and I take the plates to the sink. I grab the cloth and wash up. I finish and I go upstairs. I take my boxers off and walk into the bathroom to have a shower.

Ten minutes later I walk back into my room and see Eve getting out my gym gear.

"Damn, I was hoping you were joking." I say, admiring her in her gym clothes. "But then again, if you're wearing that, I'm fine with it." She smiles and sits on my bed. I take off my towel and put on a new pair of boxers, followed by the gym clothes. We head downstairs and I lock up. We exit and start jogging towards our old school, about a mile away.

Jack123456
Jack123456
40 Followers