Happy Birthday, Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his smaller one and hers he lubed as well as himself with the warming oil.

He lined up his now again hardened shaft to her back entrance and her toy back at the front. She's fixing to get filled all at once.

Carefully he slipped both in at the same time and she screeched out in pain and pleasure.

"Put your hands behind your legs and keep them up little one and do not move"

"Ohhmm ohh ahhh Yesss Master"

He slipped both in and out of her. He buried himself deep in her rear entrance and pushed and pushed as he pumped her new toy inside of her.

"Ohhh Master, Ohhhmmm I nneeeed ahhh ohhh"

"Its ok my girl, give it to me, cum for me."

The tightness was unbelievable in her rear entrance as she began to cum and he could not hold it as well and exploded all in her back end.

He stroked her a few more times then withdrew and allowed her to lower her legs.

He dropped the strap on beside them and lay beside her and held her as her waves of pleasure still swept over her.

He kissed her neck and moved her hair and caressed her and told her how wonderful she is.

"You have pleased me very much my girl, I'm sorry if I took over your plans"

"Ohh No Sir I was only going to feed you fruit after all this and a shower, we can still do that"

He kissed her then they both smiled.

"That sounds very nice; I would like that very much"

After snuggling they got up and showered and she cleaned the mess in the floor then they snuggled on the sofa and ate fresh fruit she prepared.

The End

12