Happy Campers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie nudged Liz.

"I knew that would happen," she muttered. "He likes to make sure the girl's responding before he lays it on. Watch him start fucking now."

It appeared Abbie was correct, and as they watched Travis changed from his long gentle thrust to a sudden hard drive home, causing Kate to give voice with a loud squeal. This was followed by another squeal, as she found Travis coming in again, hard and fast.

If it was a case of no rest for the wicked, then Kate must have led an evil life. Travis was pounding his cock into her without stop, and Kate's bottom bobbed frantically in an attempt to keep up with his driving demands.

Abbie and Liz watched appalled, relieved that they weren't on the receiving end of that cock and fascinated at the way Kate managed to ride it, squealing all the way.

Eventually Kate gave a choked cry and seemed to slump forward, head resting on her crossed arms while Travis gave a groan and shuddered.

Then Travis was rising, giving Kate a slap on the bottom, a wave to Abbie and Liz and he faded into the night.

Abbie and Liz raced over to help Kate, sympathising and helping her tidy herself up.

Afterwards they sat and discussed the situation.

"For a start, I don't think we should come here next year," said Abbie. "We can find another place to camp."

"There's also the matter of the police. Should we tell them about Travis?" asked Liz.

Kate sighed. "If we tell them, they'll want to know why we didn't tell them sooner. They can get awfully stroppy about reporting things late."

"But what can we really tell them?" asked Abbie. "He comes when it's dark, and it's not as though we could recognise him."

"Anyway, they'll probably say it serves us right for not reporting him last year when he jumped us," said Liz. "How could we know he'd be back?"

"If we come camping here next year, how do we know he won't attack us again?" said Abbie.

"Only one way to find out," observed Kate, and the three girls shuddered.

12