Happy Friends on a Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

Yet Lee did not even know this as John's cock ravaged her willing mouth and Dick's cock was thrusting vigorously into her own pussy. As orgasms drowned her body Lee's fingernails cut into Dick's broad shoulders. Even gagged by John's energetic cock it was easy to hear the grunts of pleasure that escaped her throat. Lee felt John's cock stiffen and cum spill into her mouth, like before she spat it out onto the sand but not before Dick's cock shot load after load of cum deep into her pussy until he could give her insatiable cavern no more. Satisfied and cum stained Lee propped herself up on her elbows and began to wipe her body with the towel she had lain on.

She felt fantastic and it scared her, she had just let two men she did not know fuck her and she had enjoyed it her skin felt incredibly alive. Did that mean she was a slut but she didn't think so. There seemed to be something in the air that excited her and she felt that it was right about what had happened. Lee looked at the others and she saw Lucy and Paul cradled against each other. John and Dick seemed to be waiting for something to happen with Heather who lay between them and stroked their shrivelled cocks and her own body.

Then Lee looked at Heather again who was idly playing with her pussy, seeing Lee's look she winked at her friend and smiled. Lee laughed, everything was all right and she realised that she wanted to try so many things with her friend. Lee even wondered what Heather's pussy might taste like.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers
12