Happy Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue turned and shook my hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Rick," she said. "I'd wish you a good night but I have a feeling that's a foregone conclusion." She hugged Ali. "Take care of yourself, kiddo."

"You too," Ali replied. "Say hi to Josh when you see him."

"What makes you think I'll be seeing Josh?" she smirked, pulling out her cell phone. "See ya."

"Here, take this," Ali said, tossing me my backpack and a spare sleeping bag.

We turned and headed for the hut. Behind me, I could hear Sue talking on her cell phone. "I don't fucking care if you're tired, I want your ass over at my place in one hour," she was saying. "And bring condoms. Lots of them."

Ali snickered as she pulled out a set of keys to unlock the front door. Over the howling wind, I could hear the roar of the Cat's engine as Sue turned the truck around, taking it downhill.

"Welcome to the Hut," Ali said after she had slammed the door behind us. The sound of the wind blowing was a lot quieter than before; I guess it was because of all the snow piled on the roof and drifting against the windows.

"Cute sign." I pointed at the crudely painted graphic on the inside of the front door. Over a group of intertwined stick figures, someone had written, "What happens in the Hut STAYS in the Hut."

"Yeah, there were some pretty wild parties up here once upon a time," Ali said. "I got my first kiss and handjob up here, and we once tried to have a four-way 69."

I kicked off my boots and hung my parka on a hook by the door. "How did that work out?"

Ali winced. "Not as good as we had hoped."

"This place is a lot nicer than I was expecting," I said, looking around. There were some wooden bunk beds against the walls and I could see a tiny kitchen with a fridge and a Coleman stove. There were cans and packets of freeze-dried food on the shelves.

"Yeah, they remodeled it two years ago," she replied as she lit some lanterns and put them on brackets on the walls. "They even put in a toilet to replace the outhouse that used to be in back."

"Wow." I tried to look out the window. It was covered in ice and snow. "I would've hated to use an outhouse in this weather."

"No kidding," she said. "A couple of people nearly got lost going between the Hut and the outhouse one year so that's why they replaced it. Even still, nobody likes being up here at night." She walked in her stockinged feet over to the CB radio sitting on a desk in the corner. "You have to be quiet now: I have to call in to let them know I made it up safely. Remember, no one knows you're here."

"My lips are sealed."

"Only for a minute or two." She grinned as she turned on the CB.

"Hut to Base, Hut to Base," she spoke into the microphone. "Can you read me? Over."

"Hut, this is Base," a male voice crackled over the speaker. "Did you make it up okay, Ali? Over."

"Yeah, I'm here," Ali replied. "Sue dropped me off five minutes ago; she's heading back right now. Over."

"Shit." A silence, then, "Are you all alone up there, Ali? Over."

"Yes, I am. Over."

There was some more swearing over the speaker. "Christ, Tony wasn't supposed to send anyone up there tonight! Don't you know there's a huge storm coming?"

"Base, we're already seeing it. Over."

"I'm not talking about that one, Ali," the male voice replied. "I just checked with the Weather Center: there's an even bigger system coming in right behind the current one. It's so bad that I doubt we'll be opening the ski hill tomorrow. Over."

"So what are we going to do?" Ali asked. "I didn't know about this latest system: and Tony told me to get up here or else. I can barely see outside right now, and we can't ask Sue to turn around and get me. I don't even know if she can make it down the hill as it is. Over."

There was silence from the other end. "You're right. Okay, here's what you're going to do. You stay in the Hut, you do not leave for any reason, do you understand? There should be plenty of food, and there's a backup generator if the power goes. But do not go outside until we say it's okay. Do you copy? Over."

"Copy that, Base," Ali replied. "I stay in the Hut. I do not go out for any reason until you tell me it's okay. Over."

"You got it. And keep in touch in regular intervals. Over."

"Understood. If it's going to be that dead up here, I'm going to try and catch some sleep. Hut out."

"Copy that, Ali. Take care. Base out."

Ali turned off the set. "So, there's a huge storm coming in right behind this one and we can't go anywhere." She grinned. "Whatever shall we do?"

I grinned back. "I'm sure you'll think of something. In the meantime, I need to use the bathroom."

"Right behind that door. There's also a sink if you need it."

"Thanks." I took my toiletries bag out of the backpack and took it with me into the bathroom.

***

I did my business and came back out into the main room. Ali had pulled two mattresses off the bunks and laid them out on the floor, kneeling on them with her back to me. She had also unrolled the first sleeping bag and was laying it out on the mattresses as a bottom sheet. She was unzipping the second one to lay it on the first. She was wearing a rust-coloured long sleeve t-shirt and white bikini panties. Her curly blonde hair was tied into a ponytail.

"Like the bed?" She grinned over her shoulder at me.

"I like who's on it even more." I knelt behind her, running my hands over her back.

"Mmm, that feels good," she murmured as my long fingers traveled down to her hips.

"No, stay where you are," I said softly as she tried to turn around. She leaned forward instead, resting on her hands and knees. I started massaging her back and shoulders, getting used to the feel of her. She sighed as my fingers dug into some knots just inside of her shoulder blades.

"You know, this would work a lot better if it was skin on skin," I told her.

"I thought you would never ask," she said pulling off the cotton shirt. I undid the hooks on her bra, sliding it down her arms. Ali lowered herself to the improvised bed, pulling her blonde hair away from her slender neck.

I quickly slid out of my clothes before massaging her back. I leaned forward, my long brown hair tickling her skin, kissing the back of her neck. She arched her neck in response, purring. My fingers slid down her spine, rubbing and pressing. Her skin was golden under the lantern light and I could already smell her arousal. I pulled down her panties, Ali lifting her hips to make it easier for me. I then slid my hands up her legs, taking my time, caressing the soft flesh over hard muscle. She mmm'ed and aahh'ed in response to my touch; quivering when I lightly scratched the backs of her thighs.

I kneaded her ass cheeks together for a few seconds, making her gasp, before kissing the base of her spine. I then slid my mouth up her back, licking as I went. Her skin was baby soft and slightly salty. I finished my kiss with a slow lick to her ear, taking the lobe in my mouth.

"Did I mention that I like to be loud during sex?" she murmured when my tongue was licking her jawline. "Is that a problem for you?"

"Not at all," I whispered back. "Are you saying you want to have sex with me?" I pressed my thumbs against her back, my fingers circling her rib cage.

"What part of 'throw me down and fuck me senseless' do you not understand?"

I slid my hands around her rib cage, cupping her breasts. She arched her back so I could get underneath. I lightly pinched her nipples; her tits were hot against my hands. "I'm not sure. I think I'll have to try a few things and find out."

"You do that. . . aaahhh!" She gasped as I pulled her up against me, my fingers squeezing her breasts. Ali was on her knees, her back pressed against my chest, her ass against my pelvis. My erect cock was squeezed in the cleft of her back. I pinched her nipples, making her arch her back. She rested her head on my shoulder, her mouth open in a silent 'O.' My lips met hers, and her tongue slid against mine. Her long fingers found my cock and started pumping.

My left hand slid down her taut stomach, lightly brushing against the triangle of her pubic mound. She moaned into my open mouth, jumping when my middle finger found her clit.

"Don't torment me, baby," she said as I parted her lower lips, running my fingers all over her pussy. "I'm so ready for you, you have no idea how much I want your cock in me -- ooohhh!"

My middle finger, coated with her juices slid up into her waiting pussy. It was like entering a sauna. Ali groaned, shaking in my arms. I slid my finger up the underside of her distended clit. She screamed, convulsing in my arms, a sudden orgasm rippling through her beautiful body. Ali fell forward, curling up in the fetal position on the bed.

"Oh wow," she said when she could speak. "That one took me by surprise."

"I didn't think you were that close," I said, spooning with her.

"Neither did I," she said, cupping my left hand between her breasts. She kissed the tips of my fingers, licking her juices from my hand. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome." I grinned as I slid my hand down her side and between her legs. "But I'm not done with you yet."

"Please!" she said, pulling away. "Sorry, but I need some time to recuperate. I'm a little too sensitive right now."

"That's okay," I said. "Can I touch you in other places?"

She relaxed against me. "Your hands, my body? How can I refuse?"

"Works for me." I started rubbing my fingers all over her toned flesh. She moved under my hands, cooing appreciatively.

Ali rolled over on her back, keeping her legs together. I kept stroking her, sliding my palms over her arms to her shoulders, and down.

"Have I mentioned I really love your breasts?" I kissed a nipple.

"Mmm, that's nice." She lifted her head. "Can you explain something to me, though?"

My fingers kept roaming over her body. "What's that?"

"Why is it nearly every guy I've ever been with has grabbed my tits, shoved them together and just stared at them?" She demonstrated, pushing her breasts together. They made quite a nice cleavage.

I blinked. "You're kidding me, right?"

"No. Every boy I've ever dated has done that to me and I don't understand it."

"Well," I said. I could feel my penis getting harder at what I was contemplating. "I can't speak for other guys but I know what I'd do."

"What's that?"

"Do you have any body lotion?"

Ali stared at me quizzically. "In my backpack, front pouch. Why?"

"You'll see." I reached for the black backpack, found the large silver bottle. I opened it, and squirted some on my hands. I then rubbed the lotion all over my cock.

She caught my wrist. "I'm not taking it up the ass if that's what you're thinking."

"Don't worry." I straddled her stomach, the tip of my penis just below her sternum. "Just put your breasts together like you showed me."

She did as I asked. Her tits made a perfect sheath, just big enough to all me to slide my cock in between. It made a squelching sound as I pushed it inside.

"That feels . . . interesting," she commented. I started finding a rhythm.

"Do you like it?" I could feel my breath coming shorter.

"I could get used to it." She watched as my cock head slid in and out. "Actually, watching you fuck my tits is more of a turn-on."

"Good, because fucking your tits is a really huge turn-on."

She laughed.

We were quiet for several minutes: the only sound was my breathing and my penis pushing in and out of her cleavage. Her skin was incredibly soft around my cock and I felt the ripples of pleasure welling from my hips every time I thrust. Remembering how sensitive she was, I tweaked her nipples, making her sigh.

Ali chose her moment. As my cock head squeezed out between her boobs, she lifted her head and licked the tip. I shuddered and just about lost my rhythm.

"Did you like that?" she asked slyly. "You need to ask?" I panted.

She chuckled, licking my prick again. As much as I wanted this to last forever, I could feel the tension rising, the stiffness that told me I was about to come. My hips moved faster and faster, pumping in and out of her tits. My fingers hung onto her ribs, anchoring me to her.

I felt that sudden rush as my cock spasmed, thick ropes of semen spurting on Ali's face, neck and shoulders.

"That's it, baby, let it happen," she cooed. For a brief moment, her lips circled my cock, licking come from my penis. My legs shuddered from the force of that orgasm. I climbed off her, collapsing on the bed.

"Oh my God," I said when I was able to speak. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome." She brushed my long brown hair from my face. "I love seeing you in ecstasy."

"Likewise."

"We'll have to explore that." She grabbed her towel from her backpack, wiping my come off her face, neck and upper body.

"I think I'm up for that."

She grinned. "I noticed."

"I noticed you noticing."

"I noticed you noticing my-- no, I'm not going there."

I kissed her forehead. "I think you just did."

She laughed. "Eat me!"

I cocked an eyebrow. "Is that a request?"

"Is that an offer?"

"Hell yeah."

"I think we're gonna get along just fine." She smiled. "Shall I sit on you?"

I shook my head. "No. I'll stay awake longer if I'm on top."

"Okay."

I reached around her long legs, lifting under the back of her knees. I moved so that I was below her, pushing her legs up to her chest. I kissed her kneecaps before slowly spreading her thighs. Ali stared up at me, her brown eyes heavy-lidded with arousal.

"Hold your legs apart for me," I whispered to her.

"Like this?" she asked, grasping the back of her knees.

"Yeah." I leaned forward, nuzzling her breasts and stomach. She sighed, running her fingers through my long, brown hair.

I licked my way down her pelvis kissing the hollow of where he thighs met her hips. I could hear her hiss.

"Now, where was I supposed to go again?" I asked, kissing along her thigh, towards her left knee.

"Mmm," she said. "Are you going to make me beg?"

"Just moan," I replied, touching the back of her knee with my tongue.

"Ohhh," she groaned. "Don't torment me, lover."

I lightly blew on her opened pussy lips, making her shudder. At the same time, I gently squeezed her upper thighs, massaging the inner muscles. I could see her writhing under me, trying to get her clit near my mouth. I kissed on either side of her wet pussy, teasing her.

Just as her hand was about to grab the back of my head, I plunged, sucking her clit into my mouth. Ali screamed, her thighs squeezing my head. I could see her shaking, her other hand clutching her right breast. My right hand crept up, pulling on her nipple as I used my tongue on her clit. I slid two fingers of my left hand inside her sopping pussy, curling around her G-spot. I stroked her, my fingers working in a come-hither motion.

Ali was screaming non-stop now, sweat running down her taut body, pooling in her heaving navel. She climaxed, her pelvis just about knocking my mouth off her clit. She blasted out one last shriek, rolling over to lie on her side, shaking with the strength of her orgasm.

I slid in behind Ali, wrapping myself around her as her shudders slowed. She was mewling between gasps, her hands gripping mine as she pulled my arms around her body.

"Oh wow," she said when she could finally speak. "Sorry about your eardrums."

"Was that good for you?" I asked slyly.

"I'm not sure," she panted. "You'll have to try it again so I can compare. But not right now."

"Yeah," I said. The effect of a very long and strenuous day was catching up with me. I pulled the other sleeping bag over the two of us.

"Thanks," she mumbled, burrowing into it.

"Should I blow out the--" Just then the candle in the lantern winked out, plunging the Hut into darkness. "Never mind."

My only answer was soft breathing. Ali was dead to the world. I slumped back onto the improvised bed, making sure there was plenty of sleeping bag for the two of us. I placed a kiss on Ali's spine. She didn't even react. Within seconds, I was asleep as well.

(To Be Continued . . .)

12