Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew," Ellie said, pulling away.

"Yeah," I said.

I patted her bottom and she patted mine. And then we turned to go to our cars.

CHAPTER NINE

I'd arrived early, as usual, for the fifth party only to discover that the paid staffers had everything well in hand. I took off my clothes and sat in the living room with the other early birds. Around us the preparations proceeded smoothly.

"Remember how much work it took to get ready for the first party?" Charlotte said.

"What I remember is how nasty the weather was," I said. "And that I was really nervous."

"Yeah, me too," Janet said, "I almost chickened out. But I'm glad I didn't."

We greeted the roosters as they passed the living room doorway heading up to the room we now called the 'rooster's roost'.

Awhile later the rest of the regulars and the newbies began arriving. Soon the house was vibrating with the expectant cacophony of horny women. I noticed that Regina was there.

"Okay," Dorothy said, addressing our small circle, "I believe we've got the invitation problem worked out. Inviting double the number of newbies did the trick. We've got eighteen non-regulars which is a few more than we were aiming at but eighteen is quite manageable. And probably we'll have times when fewer will show up."

"We're getting most of the kinks ironed out," Cynthia said.

"Let's leave in a few kinks," Barb said. "Kinky can be good."

"Okay ladies," Dorothy said, raising her voice. "Welcome to the temporary home of the House of Roosters. If all goes well we plan to move into the permanent location, in a much bigger building, within a year. But until that happens we'll have to make do with this space and the party format. Once we're in the permanent location, of course, you'll be able to come and go when you please within the hours of operation. Or should I say you'll be able to come, come, and then go?"

There were groans and laughter.

"Yeah," she said, "I have a weakness for those kinds of jokes. What I'm trying to say is that there's an end in sight for the inconveniences of this place so please bear with us. For the new people here; the Sybian and the orgy room are down the hall, there are small private rooms for the more modest, and over there is our new sex swing. I can say, from personal experience, that the swing works great. And now the words you've all been waiting for: turn the roosters loose!"

This was met with cheers.

A moment later the hallway and the living room were filled with naked men.

"I want to try the swing and that cock of yours," Anne said, accosting Harry. "I didn't get a chance at the rooster testing."

"Let's remedy those grave injustices, by all means," Harry said. He followed her through the crush of people till they got to the swing. "Looks like I'm working the swing shift again," he said. "Ah, good, Derek got the labels put on the buttons." Anne sat on the edge and then leaned back. Harry raised the support so that she was half sitting up. Anne spread her legs and Harry entered her. He began to swing her back and forth.

A group of the new women was watching them, fascinated. One of them, I noticed, was in a wheelchair.

"She's a veteran of the Iraq war," Cynthia said, seeing the direction of my gaze. "Had a close encounter with an IED."

"Oh my God," I said.

"She works as a dispatcher at the police department," Cynthia said. "She said something once about how hard it was to find men who could look past her injuries. She's lost both legs."

Involuntarily I inhaled sharply. "Oh," I said.

"I told her about this place a couple of months ago," Cynthia said. "I didn't expect her to actually come. Gutsy lady."

"But that's what the club's about, isn't it?" I said.

"Yup," Cynthia said.

From the intensity of their movements and the expression on her face it was clear that Anne was close to climaxing. The woman in the wheelchair pulled off her sweatshirt; her right side was heavily scarred. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Anne came. A moment later Harry stepped back to let her get up; his cock was still hard.

"Who's next?" He said.

"I'd like to be," the woman in the wheelchair said.

Both Cynthia and I moved closer.

There was a very tense moment as everyone became aware of the extent of her injuries and of Harry's hesitation. They were staring into each other's eyes.

"What's your name, honey," Harry said.

"Gloria," she said. She was breathing heavily. As Cynthia and I moved closer we could see she was trembling.

"How did it happen?" Harry said. "Those look like combat wounds."

"They are," Gloria said. "Baqouba."

"I was a medic in Afghanistan," Harry said. "I saw a lot of that shit. Welcome home."

Gloria started to cry.

"Come on honey," Harry said. "Let's get you fucked." He pushed her wheelchair next to the swing and then pushed the button to bring it lower.

Gloria was crying and laughing at the same time. So were a lot of the rest of us.

He helped her shift from the wheelchair onto the swing. "May I?" He said, tugging at her skirt.

Gloria nodded.

He helped her slide her skirt and panties down her truncated legs.

"Please eat me first," Gloria said spreading what was left of her legs.

"By all means," Harry said. He pushed the button to raise the swing and then knelt down. He pushed the button to stop it when Gloria's pussy was at just the right height. He put his large hands under her bottom and lifted her to meet his tongue.

"Aah," Gloria said, "oh God I've missed that."

"You can get it any time you want now, Glory," Cynthia said.

"Thank you so much for telling me about this place, Cyn," Gloria said. "I've been going crazy."

Feeling restless I decided to go see what was happening in the other rooms. As I left the living room on my way to get a glass of wine I saw Regina deep in conversation with, of all people, George. After a moments reflection I concluded that there must be about a fifty year difference in their ages. I considered joining them to see what was going on but chose not to. I did make a mental note to talk to George later.

"I don't think I could have done that," Dawn was saying as I walked into the dining room. "All those scars. I can't imagine why a woman would want to go to war."

"For the same reasons that guys do, I'd guess," Doris said. "To serve our country, expand their opportunities, see the world."

"But she lost both her legs," Dawn said. "That's a lot to pay for an opportunity."

"True," Doris said, "but she seems to have taken it in stride."

I laughed.

"What?" Doris said.

"Think about what you just said," I said.

"Oh, yeah," Doris said. "I guess that wasn't the best way to put it."

"At least now she can get sex when she needs it," Dawn said.

"Yeah," Doris said, "our roosters will take good care of her. Is Harry a fucking sweetheart or what? You've got to try him Melissa."

"I plan to," I said, "but it's been hard to get to him. We should be able to take a number like at the Department of Motor Vehicles."

We all laughed.

"There you go," Dawn said. "You should suggest that to Dorothy."

"Naw," I said. "I'll get my turn eventually."

I poured myself a glass of wine and carried it out into the hall. After peeking into the orgy room I decided to check in on the Sybian; it didn't interest me personally but I did enjoy watching others.

When I entered the room a woman I didn't know had just mounted the machine. Karl was in his usual position, crouched over the controls. Three other strangers, all clothed, were sitting together to one side looking on. Barb and Patricia, both naked, were sitting in front.

"Hey Melissa," Barb said, looking over her shoulder.

"Hi Barb," I said, sitting down next to her.

The Sybian began to rumble. The woman's eyes closed and her buttocks began clenching. "Oh shit," she said. "Oh my God."

"Let me know if you want me to speed up or slow down, Rene," Karl said.

Rene nodded. She opened her eyes and looked at one of the three women. "You have got to try this, Lettie," she said. "It's hitting all my hot spots at once. Except for my nipples, that is."

The woman I assumed was Lettie got up, crossed the room, and then knelt next to Rene. "I think that can be remedied," she said. She put one of her hands around Rene's breast and started sucking the nipple.

"I see a poor lonely nipple in need of a friend," Patricia said. Seconds later her mouth was attached to Rene's other breast.

"Oh holy fucking crap," Rene said. "This is incredible. Faster, Karl." Karl increased the speed.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," Rene said. "Oh my God. Oh yeah. I'm fucking coming. Oh shit. I'm coming again." She appeared to have several more orgasms but didn't announce them. "Stop, stop, stop," she said at last. "I can't take anymore." Karl shut down the machine. "Oh my God. I've never come like that in my life."

"Take your time getting off," Karl said. "You probably won't be able to stand for awhile. Who's next?"

"Me, I guess," Lettie said.

"Which attachment do you want to use Lettie?" Karl said.

"The one Rene used will be fine," she said. "The results were pretty impressive."

"Okay," Karl said. "As soon as she gets off I'll get it washed up."

Lettie began taking off her clothes.

"I think I'll go check out the orgy room," I said to Barb.

"Okay," Barb said. "See you later."

I picked up my empty wine glass, got up, and headed out into the hall. After going down to the dining room for a refill I went into the orgy room. As I looked around I realized, after doing a double-take, that one of the naked women leaning against the wall was Janet, the same Janet who never undressed. A second later I absorbed the fact that one of her breasts was gone; in its place was a horizontal scar.

"I didn't know," I said, sitting down next to her.

"Nobody did," Janet said. "And I suspect it bugged the guys that I always kept my bra on."

"Why now?" I said.

Janet looked at me. "Seeing that woman with no legs, and scars so much worse than mine, dare to get naked in front of all of us made me feel kind of stupid."

"It's understandable you'd feel reluctant about showing a mastectomy scar," I said. "Her name's Gloria, by the way."

"Wow," Janet said. "That's so appropriate. She really is glorious, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is," I said.

"A courage giver," she said.

"Yes," I said. "So, are you going to go naked more often?"

"I think I will," Janet said. "It's a huge relief not to feel I have to hide my real self anymore. And maybe I can give other women the courage to show themselves as they really are. Although I doubt if I'll be having sex in public; I think I'll still draw a line there."

"That's great, Janet," I said. "I'm glad you're feeling more at ease."

We sat in a companionable silence; both of us taking in the activity in the room.

"Seems like we have more of the new women participating," I said.

"I think Gloria broke the ice for a lot of people, not just me," Janet said.

Ellie walked in with Michael right behind her. They made their way through the tangle of bodies and found an open space on the floor. Ellie lay down and Michael stretched out beside her; they began to kiss.

"I think I'll go join Ellie," I said.

"I'm going to hunt up Alan," Janet said, getting up at the same time I did. "I'm in the mood for some oral; have you seen him?"

"He came through the dining room when I was there," I said. "I don't know where he is now. If you can't find Alan you might try Gary; Doris gave him her seal of approval."

"Wow, thanks," Janet said. "That's high praise."

I crossed carefully to where Ellie and Michael were entwined, catching a few interesting views of people engaged in sex along the way.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey Melissa," Ellie said after breaking off the kiss and looking up at me. "Join us if you want. Michael, this is Melissa."

"Hi Melissa," Michael said. "We sort of met at the testing session."

"Hi," I said as I lay down behind him. He'd gone back to kissing Ellie. I put my hand on his smooth firm butt; it was interesting to see the contrast of colors. I moved my hand up his muscled back and over his heavy biceps. "You must work out," I said.

"Mmmm," he said, through his kiss.

I felt the muscles in his arm flex slightly as he fingered Ellie's pussy. I moved closer, pressing my mons pubis against his butt, slid my hand down over his belly, and grasped his half erect cock. He jerked a little in response. I liked the way it felt in my hand. I gently stroked up and down the full length and sensed a swelling of the shaft. I squeezed the spongy head between my thumb and forefinger and then stroked him again. He was completely hard now. I grabbed the base and swatted Ellie's thigh with the length.

"What?" Ellie said, pulling back from their kiss.

"I want to put this inside you," I said.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Ellie said. She turned over onto her side so that her bottom was towards him.

I got up on my knees behind his butt, lifted Ellie's leg with my right hand, and guided Michael's cock with my left. I rubbed the head of his cock, which was several shades lighter than the shaft, against her opening until it was shiny with her juices. Then I slid it up between her labia and massaged her clit.

"For Christ's sake, Melissa," Ellie said. "Stop perving around and put it in me."

So I did. I watched as Michael's slow deliberate thrust buried the pillar of black hardness out of sight; the mouth of Ellie's vagina made a pink ring around the base.

"Oh God," Ellie said. "That feels so good."

Michael fit his large black hands around her waist and began to move her back and forth, pulling her bottom tight against his belly with every deep insertion. Incrementally his pace grew faster. Ellie's vocalizations of pleasure grew as well. And then he seemed to be setting his pace based on the urgency of her cries. With each new moan or exclamation he thrust a little faster.

"Oh God," Ellie said. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Apparently this was the signal he'd been waiting for because he pulled out all the stops. The sound of his belly spanking her ass echoed off the walls.

"Oh shit," Ellie said. "Oh my God, yes, yes, yes." Shivers and jerks announced her orgasms, at least two by my count.

They both went still, breathing heavily.

"Your turn," Ellie said after awhile. She reluctantly pulled away from his still hard cock and sat up on her heels. "Get on your hands and knees," she ordered.

"Jeez, you're awfully bossy all of a sudden," I said.

"Do it!" She said, smacking her thigh with her hand. "Or suffer the consequences."

Michael was laughing.

"Oh dear," I said, and got down on all fours, wagging my ass like a dog. Then I dropped to my forearms, rested my cheek against the padded floor and lifted my ass in the air, ready to be mounted.

"Okay Michael," Ellie said. "Come here."

Still laughing Michael moved into position behind me. I heard slurping sounds and looked under my left arm to see Ellie sucking his cock.

"I love the taste of myself," Ellie said a minute later. "Move closer," she said to Michael.

I felt the head of Michael's cock graze my inner lips and briefly touch my clit. Then it was just inside the mouth of my vagina. I ached to feel it enter fully. But then it was gone, slipping over my inner lips and clit again. This was repeated several times. Each time the head went into me the ache to be thoroughly penetrated grew more intense.

"Fuck you, Ellie," I said. "I didn't tease you this long."

Ellie laughed. "Okay Michael," she said. "Do her."

His hands gripped my hips and pulled me onto his cock with the same slow fierce concentration with which he'd entered Ellie. I felt the walls of my vagina expanding around his thickness, sparkles of sensation tingled from the place where the mouth of my vagina was gripping each millimeter as it passed into my depths.

Then Ellie was beside me, duplicating my position, looking into my eyes. "Feels good, doesn't it?" She said.

"God, yes," I said.

He was completely in me now. He stayed there. I felt his hands caressing my bottom and back. Ellie reached out to cup my breast, tugging at the nipple. Then, slowly, he began to withdraw, leaving behind the feeling of forlorn emptiness.

Ellie gasped. Looking behind me I saw Michael's big arm extended, his hand hidden by her bottom. I assumed that at least one of his fingers was inside her. I grinned at her and she grinned back.

Holding my hip with his right hand Michael began to move faster. Ellie's eyes closed and she pulled her hand away from my breast.

"That's fucking hot as shit," I heard Barb say behind us, "two little white girls getting their holes filled by a big black man. Goddamn, it would make me horny if I wasn't fucking horny already."

Ellie opened her eyes and rolled them at me. I laughed.

Barb knelt beside Ellie and began to play with her breasts. "What's the matter, bitch?" Barb said. "You think getting seriously fucked by a big black cock is funny? And he's got two of those big fingers up inside your little girlfriend. I think she likes it."

As usual Barb's over the top language had an aphrodisiacal effect. She was like a sexual oracle speaking the truth of lust in a stream of consciousness.

I could feel that her words had an effect on Michael too. He was moving faster and his breathing was heavier. Now and then he'd grunt as he hit bottom.

Barb had moved around in front of Ellie. She sat down and fingered herself. "You want to eat my pussy, Ellie?" She said. Ellie nodded. Barb lay back and slid her crotch under Ellie's nose. Ellie began licking her. "Oh yeah," Barb said.

Michael now had both hands on my ass, gripping the cheeks as he slammed inside me. I could feel my orgasm building.

"I'm gonna come," Michael said in a choked voice. "You're gonna make me come."

His words thrilled me. "Oh yeah," I said. "Give it to me."

My orgasm was now washing towards me like a thundering wave.

"Oh God," Michael groaned. I felt him pulsing. "Oh God."

And then my orgasm was pouring over me. I luxuriated in the sweet flood.

I became aware of Michael withdrawing. I felt a wet flow slither down my groove.

"You're leaking," Michael said.

"I want that," Barb said, scrambling up.

The next thing I knew Barb's mouth was fastened over my vagina and her tongue was burrowing like a frantic little animal.

"Oh fuck," I said.

Apparently having finished with my vagina she began running her tongue over the surface of my vulva, catching my clit in the process.

"Oh fuck," I said. I was rocked by another, smaller, orgasm. "Okay, Barb, enough," I said, rolling over onto my side. She gave my ass a playful swat.

"That was good," she said. "Thanks."

"Anytime," I said. I dozed off. Sometime later I woke up to find that the others had moved on and the orgy room in general was less populated.

I got up and wandered towards the door. Feeling in need of sustenance I walked to the dining room. George had just finished opening a bottle of beer.

"She's a little young for you isn't she George?" I said.

"Who?" George said.

"Regina," I said.

"I'm just a rooster here," George said. "I don't choose women, they choose me."

"You're saying she approached you?" I said.

"That's how it works here, right?" George said. He took a swig of beer.

"Wow," I said. "No offense but what does she see in you?"

"No offense taken," George said. "As far as I can tell the young lady is seriously lacking in self-confidence, self-esteem, or whatever you want to call it. I suspect that she sees me as a harmless old coot who's more approachable than most of the other men. Not one of the bigger ego boosts I've ever had but I think I understand."

"Are you going to fuck her?" I said.

"That's her prerogative," George said. He cocked his head. "You disapprove?"

1...1011121314...18