Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said.

I went into the dining room. Patricia, Susan, and Jaime were huddled around one of the new computers talking about some kind of problem with the membership database. Most of my fellow board members were standing around waiting for Dorothy to arrive.

"Derek's going to put in the sex swing today," Anne said to me.

"I saw," I said.

"We'll be using it to test some of the potential roosters later," Cynthia said. "Derek said it's pretty high tech."

"Okay ladies," Dorothy said, coming into the room, "let's get this done." She seated herself at the head of the table. "Susan and Jaime, can you take that somewhere else?"

"Yeah, I think we've got it figured out now," Patricia said. "I'll check in with you guys later," she told the two women. Susan and Jaime closed up the computer, picked it up, and left the room.

The first part of the meeting was a report on the work that the staffers had been doing. Charlotte, Barb, Patricia, Ellie, and Betty each gave a short account of what had been accomplished in their particular purview.

"Wow, that's impressive," Donna said when they'd all finished. "Looks like we'll be caught up with everything within the next couple of weeks, at the most within a month."

"That's if we don't have any more huge growth surges," I said.

"But now we can handle them if they do happen," Dorothy said. "We were totally unprepared for the first one."

"I was wondering what the procedure is for cutting roosters," Samantha said.

"You want to neuter a rooster?" Cynthia said. "That's rather drastic."

"No, you goof," Samantha said, "I want to terminate a rooster's employment."

"Who are we talking about?" Dorothy said.

"Jorge," Samantha said.

"Ah," Dorothy said.

"He was surly with Claudia the other day," Samantha said, "and has been becoming more uncooperative generally. On top of that he was rough with Karla, one of the newbies, and wouldn't change his behavior when she asked him to. Cynthia had to intervene."

"That's all it takes," Dorothy said, "he's gone. Cynthia, please inform him that he's been fired. But in the future, for something as egregious as that was, use your own judgement. For less clear cut problems I'd say pass it by the board and we'll come to a consensus. Does that sound reasonable?"

We all agreed that it did.

"Now let's get Derek in here and see how the search for a permanent rooster house is going," Dorothy said, "Anne, could you go get him?"

"The swing looks great," Anne said a few minutes later with Derek in tow. "I even tried it out."

"That's what I'd call a quickie," Charlotte said.

"I just sat on it," Anne said. "But I definitely want to try it out for real."

"Did Craig fuck you with his eyes?" I said.

"Craig's gone," Derek said. "And I don't think he'll be coming back."

"You can use it in a little bit to test one of the potential roosters," Ellie said, speaking to Anne, "we've got seven coming."

"I just might do that," Anne said.

"What do you have to report on your building search?" Dorothy said to Derek.

"Not much, I'm afraid," Derek said. "I've looked at five so far out of a list of fifteen. They're either too small or would take too much work to remodel. Or they don't have enough parking space."

"Okay," Dorothy said, "well keep at it. We need to get out of this place as soon as possible."

"I know," Derek said, "it's my top priority."

"So," Dorothy said, "unless we have some other business let's go take a look at Derek's swing."

We didn't. And we did.

"There's a control panel here," Derek said, pushing one of the buttons. The swing, that looked something like a suspended bed, began to slowly drop lower on four steel cables. "The buttons are recessed so they can't be tripped accidentally." He said as he pushed another button and the swing stopped moving.

"Oh, this is nice," Dorothy said as she plopped her big bottom on the edge of the padded swing.

Derek pushed another button and a panel rose up behind her to support her back.

"You weren't kidding about high tech," I said.

"I think you two should demonstrate," Cynthia said.

"I could use a nice fuck," Dorothy said, smiling at Derek. She twisted, trying to push her sweatpants and panties down. Cynthia and Patricia stepped up to help. A moment later her bare legs were open, revealing the shaved open lips of her pussy.

Meanwhile Donna and Anne, laughing, were helping Derek divest himself of his shoes and jeans. Anne sucked his half hard cock to a full erection.

"Just call me fluffer girl," she said when she was done.

"Now here's the beauty of this thing," Derek said, positioning himself between Dorothy's legs. He pushed a button and the swing began to slowly rise. At the moment his cock and Dorothy's pussy were at just the right level he pushed another button and it stopped. Holding his cock to guide it he took a step forward and slid straight into Dorothy's waiting vagina. He then grabbed the handles on the swing and began to swing her back and forth. We gathered around to watch him slide in and out.

"Oh wow," Dorothy said, "what a lazy way to fuck. But it's perfect for us creaky old folks."

We heard the front door open and close. "Hey!" Doris said, coming into the room, "there are people fucking in here. I can smell it. Oh wow," she added, catching sight of the swing, "that's nifty. I hope it's strong enough to hold my fat ass."

"It's rated to take up to fifteen hundred pounds," Derek said, rocking Dorothy back and forth. "You don't weigh that much, do you?"

"No," said Doris, "I only weigh, well, never mind."

The door opened and closed again and Ellie and Ethel entered. Soon they were adding their comments to the mix.

"Doesn't seem like it's built to facilitate passionate sex," Ellie said.

"We can install the other kind of swings for the younger crowd," Dorothy said, rubbing her clit. "They're more flexible. But this is perfect for me."

"The potential roosters will be here soon," Ellie said. "There's one for you to test, Nicole."

I saw Nicole take a quick breath and swallow.

"And one for you, Ethel," Ellie said.

Ethel smiled.

"Oh, oh," Dorothy said, obviously coming.

Derek grabbed her thighs and began to fuck her vigorously.

"That looks pretty passionate to me," Samantha said.

"Our fearless leader's about to get jizzed," Doris said. "Do it, Derek."

"Oh shit," Derek said, and, after a few half-hearted thrusts, stopped moving.

"Mission accomplished," Charlotte said. "Yeah, that's a great addition to our house of fun."

"Might freak the newbies out a bit," Cynthia said "to have people fucking in here."

"Oh well," Anne said, "if the sight of fucking scares them away they were never meant to be here in the first place."

At that moment the doorbell rang.

"Roosters," Doris said.

Ellie went to the door and a few minutes later returned with two men; one appeared to be in his late twenties and the other was much older.

"Ladies," Ellie said, "Meet Harry and Ted."

Harry and Ted were a bit distracted by the sight of Dorothy spread eagle on the swing, Derek cleaning his half erect cock, and the naked women in the room, which included me.

"Ethel, this is your guy," Ellie said, indicating Ted.

"Okay honey," Ethel said, walking towards him, "let's find someplace with some privacy. These young folks will whip it all out just about anywhere."

Ted gave her a nervous smile. He seemed shy. She took his hand and they walked out of the room.

"You can do me, Harry," Dorothy said, "since I'm all set up to go. Just let me get this damned sweatshirt off." She pulled the offending garment over her head and her large breasts bobbled free.

Harry plucked at his soul patch. "Oh yes," he said, "I'd be happy to. You're a fine looking woman."

"You gonna be doing all of them?" Doris said. She was one of the other naked women. "Or will some of the rest of us get a chance?"

"I'll just do Harry and call it a day," Dorothy said. "Okay?"

Harry was taking off his clothes.

The doorbell rang and Ellie went to answer it.

Harry climbed up on the swing, his hard cock jutting out, and began kissing Dorothy and fondling her breasts.

"This is Gary," Ellie said, leading a stocky man with short black hair into the room.

The doorbell rang again.

"I'm staking my claim," Doris said, "watching Dorothy get fucked made me horny as shit. Come on sugar."

As Ellie went to the door Doris led Gary to one of the couches.

"Get those clothes off, sugar," Doris said.

After a moment of hesitation Gary complied.

"This is Dave, Mario, and Michael," Ellie said. "Michael's yours, obviously, Nicole."

Nicole licked her lips nervously and then moved forward to take the hand of the tall black man. Without speaking she led him away towards the private rooms.

"Who wants to test these guys?" Ellie said. "I'm expecting one more potential rooster."

"I like this one," Cynthia said, walking up to Dave.

"And I'll take Mario," Patricia said. "You're Mario, right?"

"Yes, I am," Mario said.

"Let's go down to the orgy room," Cynthia said. She and Patricia walked out of the living room and the two men followed.

"Think you can get it up again?" Charlotte said, speaking to Derek. She and Samantha were sitting on either side of him on the love seat, caressing his more or less flaccid cock.

"You may need to perform some mouth to cock resuscitation," Derek said, "and even then I won't make any guarantees."

"Sounds like a plan," Charlotte said, kneeling between his legs.

"I know your tongue's in good working order," Samantha said. She climbed up on the love seat and presented her pussy to his mouth, clasping both hands around the back of his head.

"Which button raises this thing, Derek?" Dorothy said. Harry was standing between her legs with the tip of his cock inside her. The swing, however, was too low for him to fuck her comfortably.

"Green," Derek said, his voice muffled.

Harry pushed the green button and the swing started rising.

"Wait, wait," Dorothy said, "which one stops it?"

"Red," Derek said.

Harry couldn't even reach Dorothy's pussy now.

"Blue," Derek said.

"Thank you," Dorothy said. "You need to label the buttons."

"Okay," Derek said.

Harry adjusted the swing to the right height and pushed forward.

"Oh God yes," Dorothy sighed.

"I can't get this man hard," Doris said. "Damn!"

Gary looked humiliated.

"Let me try," Anne said. "I guess I'm the official fluffer girl for the day." She walked over and knelt beside the couch.

Doris moved back a couple of feet, opened her legs, and began playing with herself. "Maybe some visuals with help too," she said.

"Can't hurt," Anne said, and then took Gary's soft cock into her mouth.

"Hey babe," Ellie said, coming up behind the armchair I was sitting in and putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey honey," I said, putting my hand on top of hers and bending my head back.

She leaned down to kiss me. "Enjoying the show?" She said.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Shouldn't you be fucking somebody?"

"Well, I was expecting another potential rooster," she said, "and was going to be testing him but it doesn't look like he's going to show."

"Oh, oh," Dorothy moaned.

"She came again," I said.

"And I haven't gotten to come once yet," Doris said. "And it doesn't look like this guy's going to do it for me. Fuck."

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes," Samantha said.

"Another one down," Donna said.

I laughed; it made me think of Barb.

"I can help you," Harry said. We looked at him and then realized he was addressing Doris. His cock was hard, glistening with Dorothy's juices. He pushed a button on the swing and it began moving lower.

"Halleluiah Jesus," Doris said, scrambling off the couch, "my prayers have been answered.

Harry pushed another button and the swing stopped.

Dorothy got off. She kissed Harry and gave his cock a squeeze. "You get my vote, son," she said.

"Glad to be of service," Harry said, "I had a good time too."

"Let's check this out," Doris said, sitting on the edge of the lowered swing and leaning over to take Harry's cock in her mouth. "Mmmm," she said a minute later, "damn Dorothy, I like how you taste."

"You'll have to stick with cocks that have been in me," Dorothy said, laughing, "I'm not a girl-girl kind of girl."

"Neither am I," Doris said, "but this really is finger licking good."

"Time to saddle up," Charlotte said, "took a bit of doing but you're ready now." She swung a leg over Derek's legs and sat down on his cock. Samantha had left the room.

"I'm going to give up on this one," Anne said. "No signs of life."

"I can eat you out," Gary said quietly.

"Okay," Anne said, "that's fair, considering how long I sucked your cock." She lay back on the couch and he got between her legs.

"Can we do doggy in this?" Doris said.

"I would think so," Harry said. "How do you put the back down?"

"Yellow," Derek said.

"Oh yeah," Doris said, climbing onto the swing on all fours after the back had receded. She waved her large mahogany hued bottom; we could see a glimpse of pink showing between her labia.

"That's a pretty sight," Harry said. He spent a couple of minutes adjusting the height. "You ready?"

"Shit darlin', I've been ready since I got here," Doris said.

"All right then," Harry said. And plowed into her.

"Oh fuck yes," Doris said.

Harry put his hands on her hips and began to swing her back and forth. "This works great," he said.

"Fucking tell me about it," Doris said. "Damn Derek, can you make me one of these to hang in my bedroom?"

"I could, Doris," he said, "if you're serious."

"I might be," Doris said.

"Maybe we could sell them as a sideline," Dorothy said. "It's an idea. Remember that somebody for the next board meeting."

"I'll remember," Donna said.

"You're rather good at this," Anne said to Gary. "We may keep you after all."

"This is what I really like to do," Gary said.

"So many men say that," Charlotte said, posting on Derek's cock. "But when you get with them they never do it."

"I think Gary might be telling the truth," Anne said.

"Oh fuck," Doris said, "oh fuck, you're gonna make me come."

"That's the idea," Harry said, thrusting faster. The room echoed with the sound of his skin smacking against hers.

"Oh," Charlotte said.

"Ah," Anne said.

"It's like we get an orgasmic chain reaction going," I said. I was playing with myself.

"A roomful of naked people having sex tends to have that effect," Ellie said. She was playing with herself too. I could hear faint squishing sounds in my left ear.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming sisters," Doris said, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Oh God, me too," Anne said. She bucked several times, pushing her pussy into Gary's face, and then lay still.

"This boy's a keeper," Doris said. "He's got the magic touch." She climbed off the swing.

"Magic cock is more like it," Dorothy said.

"I want to try you out," Ellie said, speaking to Gary. She left my side and went over to lie down next to Anne on the couch. Gary shuffled over on his knees and began licking her. Ellie put her hand on Anne's tummy.

"Oh God, yes Derek, oh God yes," Charlotte said. Derek's fingers were rubbing her clit.

"Wow, you're still hard," Samantha said, coming back into the room. She was looking at Harry.

"Yup," Harry said. "You want some?"

"I do believe I do," Samantha said. She got on the swing, presenting her bottom to Harry in the same way that Doris had.

"My, my," Harry said, fingering her. "All primed and ready to go."

"You can thank Derek for that," Samantha said.

"Thank you Derek," Harry said.

"You're welcome," Derek said. He was laying back on the love seat looking spent. Charlotte was standing nearby rubbing her pussy with a towel.

"Oh shit," Samantha said as Harry entered her. "Damn that feels good."

"You weren't kidding about this guy's tongue," Ellie said to Anne.

"I never kid about a thing like that," Anne said.

"Have you tried Alan?" Ellie said. "He's a good tongue man too."

"Indeed I have," Anne said.

"You're saying this guy's in Alan's league?" Doris said.

"Yes," Anne and Ellie said at the same time. And then they laughed.

"Damn," Doris said. "Don't tucker out his tongue before I get a chance to try him."

"I'll try not to," Ellie said.

"Ted has passed with flying colors," Ethel said, entering the room with Ted behind her. They were both dressed and, apart from a glow in Ethel's face, it was impossible to tell that they'd just had sex.

"Now you've got three guys to fuck you," Dorothy said.

"Yes, I've got one happy cunt," Ethel said.

The room went still for a moment. All of the women, including me, stared at her.

"What did you say Ethel?" Dorothy said.

"I said I have one happy cunt, c. u. n. t.," Ethel said. "And I do. I spent way too many years trying to pretend I didn't have anything at all because if I thought about having anything it made me want to cry. God it's wonderful to have my cunt back."

We all laughed.

"And it sounds like Michael is going to make the grade as well," Ethel said. "They were in the next room and if the sounds were any indication Nicole's got a happy cunt too."

"We had a good bunch this time," Ellie said. "Harry's on the way to making his third lady happy and Gary's doing very well with his oral exam. We'll have to wait and see what Cynthia and Patricia have to report."

"We looked in on our way out," Ethel said. "It looks like things are going well there too."

"Great," Ellie said. "Oh fuck." She put her right hand behind Gary's head and pulled him closer. "Oh shit, I'm coming. Oh yeah. Oh yeah." She quivered and then lay still.

"My turn," Doris said, bustling over to stand next to the couch.

"Here you go, Doris," Anne said, getting up.

Doris plunked herself down next to Ellie and spread her legs. Gary shuffled over to position himself between her legs.

"I've never gone down on a black woman before," Gary said.

"Shit. You guys all say that," Doris said. "A pussy's a pussy."

Gary started teasing her with his tongue.

"Damn," Doris said.

"Oh God," Samantha said. "God, God, God, God, fuck me."

"I'm going to come," Harry said, thrusting faster.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Samantha said.

I closed my eyes, my ears drinking in the sounds of passion, and made myself come.

"Fuck," Harry said. Samantha wailed. All their motions abruptly stopped.

"Add two more to the rooster roster," Cynthia said, walking in with Dave, Patricia, and Mario behind her.

"Great," Ellie said, wiping herself with the same towel Charlotte had used. "Six for six, it looks like. With one no-show."

"Nicole's still in with the black guy?" Cynthia said.

"Michael," Ellie said. "Yes, they're still in there."

"She's a funny one," Dorothy said. "Get her behind closed doors and look out, apparently little miss mousy turns into a tiger."

"Oh Jesus," Doris said. Gary was whipping his head back and forth, growling like a dog. "Oh God, that's it, that's it, that's it," she said. "Oh sweet Jesus." Her large body shook and jerked. And then went still. "Oh Jesus," she said after a minute. "That was a good one. This one's a keeper."

Gary grinned, his face slick with the juices of three happy ladies.

I stood up and started hunting for my clothes.

"Leaving us?" Ellie said from where she lay on the couch.

"Yes," I said.

"Hang on, I'll go with you," Ellie said, getting up.

We got dressed, said our goodbyes, and headed for the door.

"Can you believe Ethel said the C word?" I said just before we split up to go to our separate cars.

"No," said Ellie, laughing. "But I guess anything's possible in the House of Roosters."

"Yeah," I said. "It's beginning to look that way."

We kissed. It started as a peck and turned into something more passionate.

1...910111213...18