Happy New Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh for fuck's sake," she said to her reflection in the blank screen. "Whatever next."

Whatever next was a tap on the door and a topless woman in her forties brandishing an empty glass in one hand and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot in the other.

"Hi there, I'm Sharon," she poured the glass to the brim and handed it to an awestruck Erin.

"This night just keeps getting weirder and weirder," Erin closed the dead laptop, tossed it on the bed and knocked down half of the glass of bubbles. "The battery has died."

"Oh dear," Sharon said, "Amy told us of your situation. I'll get Phil to find the charger."

"Wait," Erin urgently said to the woman she found, despite the twenty plus years age difference, to be incredibly appealing. "Could I ask you something, something personal."

Sharon smiled and held the bottle up to Erin, "Ask away," she said.

"Is this a swingers party?"

Sharon chuckled and threw her head back in laughter. "Well, we weren't going to tell you because there are people here who you may recognise, but yes it is."

"I was beginning to think as much."

Sharon took the glass from Erin and took a sip for herself before handing it back. "We're all good friends who get together a few times a year and have a bit of a party."

"Don't people talk about it though? Doesn't everyone know?"

"Not at all darling," Sharon put her hand on Erin's knee, "The only people that know are all of us here. Put it this way, how, or why, could anyone here inform on someone else? We don't allow cameras or smartphones and we all have something to lose, like our careers, if we're ever discovered. That's why some choose to wear those masks when they enter," Sharon nodded at the masks hanging from the mirror. "We have no control over the security cameras downstairs."

"That's certainly not what happens in the country." The half a glass of champagne stirred Erin up and she told Sharon, a complete stranger, all about that fateful night in her hometown when she fucked two guys before then telling her all about Annie.

Sharon listened patiently, topping up Erin's glass as she emptied her thoughts about sex, relationships and small-town gossip into the room.

"That sort of shit doesn't happen here," Sharon said as she stood up. "I'll go get you that charger dear."

Emboldened by the alcohol, and by the knowledge that no one was there to judge her, Erin headed back into the bathroom, and without hesitation, stripped down to her panties and bra.

In reflective silence Erin dipped and dredged her clothes in the sink taking great pains to ensure that water didn't spill down onto the tiles. After a few tentative sniffs of the garment and rewashes, she was satisfied that all the urine was gone.

Wearing nothing but her bra and panties, Erin snuck over to the doorway to see if Phil was returning with the charger. A screen had been moved across the end of the hallway, obscuring the view of the main room of the penthouse from where the pulsing dance music was emanating.

The screen certainly blocked the view of the room, so much so she couldn't even catch someone's eye. Holding her damp clothing to her chest, Erin decided to leave the relative safety of the bedroom and make her way down to the laundry.

A thin shard of light from a partially opened door cut across the carpet, illuminating the passageway for her. As she passed the doorway, she couldn't help but glance in. She couldn't see who was making the distinct noise of two people having sex, but she was surprised she hadn't heard it earlier. The woman involved was incredibly vocal.

"Oh come on, fuck that pussy, fuck it, fuck it," the unseen woman shouted. Erin moved closer to the door and had moved it about one centimetre when from out of the corner of her eye she saw a figure round the screen and start to walk down the hallway.

Erin didn't recognise the male intruder, it certainly wasn't Phil. She knew it wasn't Phil not because of their complete physical dissimilarities, but Phil had clothes on, this guy was as naked as the day he was born. Hoping though that he would maybe enter one of the other two rooms that ran off the hallway, or at least go into the laundry allowing her an excuse to bid a hasty retreat, he made eye contact with her and smiled.

"Thinking of joining us?" he said as he unceremoniously flung the door open, revealing a blond woman on all fours, another guy fucking her from behind.

"Whoa, shit," Erin said, "I'm....no I'm okay, thanks anyway."

"Sure love," he said and without even closing the door behind himself, entered the room and hopped up on the bed. The blond turned her head towards Erin before reaching up and taking the man's cock in her hand.

Erin wasn't about to stand and watch what was about to happen so she quickly took off towards the laundry.

The laundry was compact design par excellence, it all fit in an area no bigger than a two door refrigerator. As Erin flung her belongings into the drier, a pair of semi-naked ladies ran giggling down the corridor, closely followed by two men.

"What the fuck," Erin said to herself and quickly checked to make sure that they weren't heading into her room. The four turned into a room opposite the blond and similarly left the door ajar. She spun the timer on the dryer to fifteen minutes and flicked the switch to warm.

Cautiously she edged back out into the hallway and took a quick glance left and right, as if she was about to cross a busy road. There had been no sign of Sharon and the charger so she had two options, enter the party in her underwear or go back to the room and wait. She chose the latter.

With her head down, and trying hard not to hear the sounds of fucking in each room, Erin steamed back towards the room at the far end of the corridor.

Synchronicity though had other ideas and as soon as she entered the corridor, another couple appeared behind her. Without speaking the couple barged past her and opened the door where the four had entered moments earlier. The open door allowed her the sight of one of the ladies kneeling up on the bed sucking the cocks of the two men. The other lady greeted Erin as though she was joining them but she slowly shook her head in the negative.

"Christ!" someone called out the Lord's name from the room opposite. "Oh Jesus, oh fuck."

Erin couldn't see exactly what was happening to the man that she'd bumped into earlier, his waist was obscured by the back of a woman's head, but his face told the story. With blinking eyes the man fixed his gaze on the dumbstruck Erin and invited her once more into the room. For a moment she almost surrendered to temptation, imagined herself there on the bed, being fucked by unknown men and women. With a deep breath she turned back towards the room and held her right hand up against her eyes, shielding the view coming from the other room.

Realising that wearing only bra and panties was sending the wrong signal, Erin began searching the room for something to wear. Piled in the corner was a simple black dress that she held up in front of herself to see if it fit.

Uncertain as to the ethics of wearing someones else's clothing, especially since she was in the same building as the owner, Erin procrastinated.

"That would look nice on you," Amy said to a startled Erin. "Sorry to scare you like that, I thought I might check in on you."

"My clothes are in the dryer. I'm not sure about walking around in my underwear," Erin held the dress back in front of herself.

"Well," Amy said as she began to undo her top, releasing her fairy wings as she did so, "Walking around in my underwear is exactly what I'm about to do."

Erin felt her body strangely change as Amy slowly removed her fairy outfit. Erin could feel her nipples harden, her pussy become flush with moisture. Erin knew exactly what it was and she was both frightened and excited by it. Arousal, lust, sexual desire. It had many names but only two outcomes, submit to it, or fight it.

Longing for a comforting touch, Erin found herself staring at her semi-naked saviour. It was a gaze so sharp, so obvious, that Amy felt it running up and down her body.

Amy had planned to go back to the party in her bra and panties, but Erin's overt ogling captured Amy's eye.

Amy deliberately slowed down the removal of her skirt and pretended to be having problems with the clasp.

"Erin," she said, "Could you help me with this?" Erin snapped out of her trance. In the last 15 seconds her time with the two men and Annie had morphed into a decadent orgy scenario. A story line that also included a naked Amy.

Erin let the dress drop to her feet and kicked it across to the bed. She could feel her hands shaking as she reached out for the buckle. With ease she slipped the metal clasp apart and allowed her knuckles to briefly rub against Amy's soft skin.

Erin could smell Amy's hair, could sense her arousal. She wanted to feel like Amy did. Free. Freedom had a smell, she realised, it smelt like Amy.

"I think that my bra could come off too," Amy said with a touch of breathlessness, "Be a dear and undo it."

Without any reluctance Erin tucked her fingers in behind the bra's clasp and Amy shivered ever so slightly at her touch.

With a barely perceptible moan, Erin eased the bra strap off Amy's shoulder and watched as Amy caught it and tossed it across the room. Amy then spun around and although Erin was wishing for it, it still took her by surprise.

"I'm not sure...." was all Erin could speak before Amy planted a strong kiss on her lips. Erin melted as Amy's hands caressed her body, sending quakes of delight from her head to her toes.

Erin felt her bra loosen as Amy's expert hands deftly undid the clasp. As her tongue flicked across Amy's, as a hand caressed her vulva, Erin caught sight of movement near the doorway and a reluctance, born of caution and deceit, crept back in. Sharon, now completely naked, stood at the doorway smiling at the entwined couple. In Sharon's hand was a power supply for a laptop, behind her were two men, each with an erection.

"Well," Sharon said and held up the lead, "I imagine that you may not be needing this right away."

Erin broke away from Amy who immediately drew her knickers to the floor and kicked them in the general direction of her recently discarded bra.

"I have a friend," Erin took the lead and placed it next to the laptop, "who might be interested in joining us. Just not right now."

"Is she as hot as you?" one of the men, who was wanking slowly on his hard cock, asked.

Keeping her eyes fixed on his, Erin moved past Sharon and stood between him and his admiring mate. For months she'd been afraid, felt powerless in the face of her myopic country friends, but now she felt in control, the true master of her destiny.

"Hotter," she said and reached out a hand to each man's cock. "Now gentleman, show me what this swinging business is all about."

"Let's start here shall we," Sharon said and snuggled in behind Erin, "Time for you to lose these panties."

Sharon slipped her thumbs around the waist of Erin's panties and began to roll them down. Erin simply kept on wanking the two men's cocks as she slowly became totally naked.

"Suck it," one of the men said, "Suck them both."

Erin lifted her leg up allowing her panties to be pulled off. Without any hesitation she dropped to her knees and began to suck on his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned, "That's so good."

Erin quickly swapped from one cock to another, tasting the differences, feeling them swell in her mouth and hand.

"This room is too crowded with crap," Amy said as she tripped on a pair of men's boots, "Let's go down the hall."

"Hmm," Erin moaned in disapproval as she was enjoying the two cocks too much to move.

"Let's fill that young pussy of yours shall we," Sharon said. "There's plenty of cock here tonight."

Reluctantly Erin stood up and the five of them made their way down the hall. This time though the doors were closed and Erin, being the novice, went to open one.

"Wait," Sharon interrupted, "One of the rules is that if a door is closed, it's a private session."

"Oh what?" Erin physically slumped. "Can we just fuck here then?"

"You gorgeous girl," Sharon kissed her on the lips, "You've gone from prude to rude in minutes."

As if to prove herself Erin responded to the kiss by running her fingers down to Sharon's pussy and for the first time in her life, feeling another woman's wet cunt.

Sharon even moaned as Erin rubbed her clitoris and dipped two fingers into her.

"Into the party then," Amy said, "Let's get it started properly."

When the naked, petite and clearly horny Erin stepped around the screen, all heads turned towards her.

"Fuck yeah," Banks called out. "I was hoping this would happen."

Erin just smiled and clearly appreciating the non-judgemental attention, waved to everyone.

She turned back to the two guys and asked, "Who wants to fuck me first?"

"Me, me, me," called out Dave who was having his cock played with by an older lady. "I'd love to."

"Fuck off Dave," one of the men said, "Finder's keepers."

Erin squatted down again and returned to sucking cock as the room suddenly became alive.

"This is all it takes," Sharon said and turned to a man next to her, "One person to get the party really humming."

A third man came over to Erin and kneeling behind her started to finger her tight pussy. With his other hand he reached around and began squeezing her left tit, nipping and pulling on her small hard nipple.

"Mmmmphhh," she moaned over the cock in her mouth as her body rocked in waves of delight. "Someone please fuck me, someone, please."

The guy fingering her pussy pulled his fingers out and held the sticky digits in the air. He reached up to Sharon who licked Erin's musky juices off his fingers.

"Up here," one of the guys said, patting an ottoman in the middle of the room. "Lay down on this."

Like a cat on heat, Erin crawled over to the footstool and climbed up. In the middle of the room, in front of about 15 strangers, she got on all fours and readied herself for a good solid fucking.

The two guys she'd met took an end each and Erin surprised even herself with just how natural, how good it felt to be able to fuck with reckless abandon. Like a seasoned professional Erin balanced herself on one hand and took the strangers cock into her mouth. Erin knew herself well enough to know that as soon as she felt that cock in her pussy, she'd cum. What she didn't expect was just how hard. In comparison her standard orgasm was like a gentle ripple to the tsunami of pleasure that washed over her after she felt the thick large cock slam into her ready cunt.

"Oh fuckkkk...," she cried out as an electric shock of pure joy flooded through her body. Erin soon entered a zone of bliss that she'd never felt before. She could only really call it being stoned with sexual ecstasy. She barely noticed that behind her stood three men taking turns fucking her pussy. When she did notice once more her body violently shook in pleasure.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Sharon being taken in the arse and the cunt and Amy bouncing on a cock as she sucked on another.

When the guy fucking her face moved around to her cunt, Dave pulled his cock out of the older lady he was fucking and sauntered over to her.

"That's the girl," he said, "Suck my cock, make me cum."

Erin knew how to make a man cum and she rebalanced herself and grabbed his balls gently in her hand. She could feel them tighten nicely as her expert ministrations with her tongue worked their magic. Dave put a hand on the back of her head and began to pull on his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk," he cried as his cock exploded in her thirsty mouth.

A thick load of his jizm sprayed into her mouth and simultaneously she felt some random guy empty his balls deep in her twat. Again her body jolted in elation at being spoilt.

Dave whipped his cock out and shot the remainders across her face, glazing her smiling face with his effluvia. Luckily he missed her eyes and she witnessed Sharon cop a faceful of cum as the guy fucking her pussy pulled out and blasted a load over her.

Erin saw another cock close by and noticed that it was the guy that had summoned her into the side room earlier. He smiled and with little concern for Dave's cum, began to fuck her mouth.

"I'm glad you've joined in," he said "because you're fucking as sexy as."

"A right little pocket rocket," Banksy said as he moved in next to the hall guy. "Ever sucked on two cocks at once?"

Erin just shook her head but before doing so she decided to flip herself over.

She turned to the older guy fucking her and told him to lie down on the ottoman. While he did so she scanned the room and counted twelve men and only five women, five including Kim who wandered in from the hallway shimmering from a coating of cum.

Kim smiled at Erin and came over to her.

"You'll enjoy Marcus," she said pointing to the man on the ottoman, "He's Sharon's partner and can fuck all night."

"So can I," Erin said and kissed Kim, "Thanks for saving me, in more ways than one."

Erin loved the reverse cowboy position so she turned her back to Marcus and sunk down on his rigid pole. As she lay back hall guy and Banksy began to take turns once more fucking her mouth and neither cared that their cocks touched.

Then two other guys came up and stood next to her and she instinctively held out her hands and began pulling on them. It was then that she realised that she was being gangbanged and she liked the idea very much.

Kim came around to her face and began sharing in the two cocks fucking her mouth. Then something even more wonderful happened.

Sharon had finished off the guy fucking her arse and she came over to Erin. Sharon began rubbing her pussy as she watched her husband's cock fuck into Erin's tight cunt. Sharon licked her lips and knelt down between Erin's spread legs and slowly began licking at Marcus's balls and sucking on Erin's enlarged clitoris. A very different orgasm sent Erin into convulsions and her pussy flooded with juices.

Hall guy grabbed the back of Kim's head and began to fuck her face hard as he readied himself for his second orgasm for the night.

"Ah crikey," he wailed in delight, "Snowball time, go on, swap it."

Kim had no issue with that and nor did Erin who opened her mouth in readiness for the vinegar tang.

Almost as soon as the stalactite of cum hit her tongue, Banksy pulled on his cock and shot a huge load into Erin's expectant mouth and across Kim's face.

With so much cum in her mouth Erin had no option but to either swallow the thick gunk down her throat, or let it ooze out. For effect she chose the latter and she pushed it out over her face and it run seductively down her cheeks.

One of the guy's being wanked by Erin began shooting all over Erin's young firm tits and rubbed his cock over them. The other guy moved hall guy away before fucking her mouth a few times and then glazing her face.

This, along with Sharon's expert tongue, sent Marcus over the top and he ejected a portion of his premier load for the night into Erin's cunt before Sharon caught the rest in her mouth.

As the men moved aside Sharon held the cum in her mouth and slowly made her way up young Erin's torso.

As they kissed they shared Marcus's cum between them. Kim moved away to the window just as a huge fireball erupted in the sky.

"Happy New Year," Sharon said.

In an apartment where she knew no one yet felt that all were friends, where everyone cared, but no one did, and amidst a booming soundtrack, finding solace, Erin reached down and rubbed Sharon's well fucked cunt and said, "Happy New Me."

-------

Please send us a message, it's the least you can do.

12