All Comments on 'Happy New Years'

by thiswayround

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 13 years ago
Yawn

Wrong catagory. Girlfriends are not wives.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
What???????

Happen did I miss the wedding????????? ZZZZZZZ

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Was his girl covering up the fact that she had been fucked earlier

Was that the reason that she didn't have any panties on. She didn't put them back on when she fucked someone earlier.

Like it was mentioned earlier, she is way out of his league.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Was her boyfriend

the third or forth that night???????

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 13 years ago
turned me on

I liked it but you should proof read before you send it. You left a few words out and It's Happy New Year unless you spaced it out over two years.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years ago
Vocabulary is your friend

You should make sure you treat it properly. I'm not sure the phrase "all of the lust and desire she had been building in me over the evening spilled from every androgynous zone in my body and into my blood stream, causing me to atrophy." conveys the image you were intending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not a married couple? shacking up pre-marital fuckage?

how many dumbasses need to open pandoras box before realizing that infidelity in relationships can lead to nowhere good? like FUCK.The partys over when shes squeezing out the mystery child!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
When You Start To Piss And It Burns

Just remember, happy new year cockold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Perhaps I am wrong but could someone point out the part where the girlfriend gets fucked or has sex in anyway with another person? I seem to have missed that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Word?

I could be wrong, but I think you meant to use the word "erogenous" instead of "androgynous." Unless the boyfriend has "zones" of his body that have confusing or missing gender-identifying attributes.

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
why all the negative comments?

This submission should have been in erotic couplings, not loving wives. But why all the assumption that there was cheating involved? Because of the category it's in? Nothing he wrote here suggests that at all. You douchebags are so quick to jump on loving wives stories that you don't even take the time to fucking read. Christ, you're all a bunch of illiterate fucktards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting Story

This wasn't too bad a story, but sure did need proof reading. Way too many "typos".

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
"every androgynous zone in my body"?

Really? Silly story lacking the correct relationships to be posted in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spew

Hope she prefers sleeping in the street and working the corner, cause her ugly ass will be out soon.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Nothing special and very short. However, it was okay.

So I rated it 3***.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
NOT LW nor very good Erotic Coupling, either

Please do NOT use words you have just heard recently ... They may be STYLISH, but they are probably also WRONG! Contemnationly yours! (Don't bother looking it up!)

2*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
His girlfriend?

He has sex with his girlfriend? Didn't share her, or pimp her out. What a pervert!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nothing wrong with this story other than its category - it belongs in Erotic Couplings, not Loving Wives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous