All Comments on 'Happy Wife Happy Life'

by ipnightly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Excellent debut

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and thank you for writing it. It was both exciting and realistic, and I felt like I was right there with you.

Five stars.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Good story...

Good story about adult people, without humiliation, leak of respect, just fun...

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Very good story!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
" After some Thought "

I agree that given some thought . That is a terrible way to end a wonderful marriage . Once the box has been opened . It can never be closed . "1 star "

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

OK she is a happy wife for the time being. What next, try it again? In the end it is a good LW story.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read. PS Your next stpory should be named RUSTY SPRINGS By ipnightly LOL

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
decent story that's very sparing in terms of character development and dialogue

I'm not against the morality of story. Their kids are grown and if wife has unleashed her latent nymph to untenable heights. The husband can replace her, There are far more single, sane, attractive women over forty then their male counterparts. Overall though its the storytelling technique that's a bit too straightforward for my taste.

Its the not about the climax, its about the thrill of the chase after all. The set up had promise and intrigue, maybe the author will challenge both himself and his readers a bit more in next installment.

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsabout 3 years ago
Outstanding Experience

I loved reading your experience of sharing you wife for the first time. I can certainly understand how excited it must have made you.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Ok, so now the cheating door is open so will Carol ever be satisfied with Ian? Ian made the decision with David that first time. He should have said "NO" and told David he wanted to spend alone time with his wife. Carol is going to cheat on Ian now and make him a cuckold wimp husband. The love is gone and he SHOULD just divorce her before it gets out of hand. 2 stars is being generous.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Swingerjoe and OOAA praised this, so there has to be a cuck and whore in there somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous