All Comments on 'Hard Action'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
waste of time

your stories are a waste of time and effort. All you do is show how stupid people from your region are, if i was them i'd be ashamed because you paint them all with the same brush dumb and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On the Contrary

Rather than simply complain about this writer's stories, I suggest that the critic just avoid reading them. For me, I find them both quite entertaining and creative. Winterfrog has some unique plots and generally develops them quite well.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
divorce the idiot husband -- another awful story

The issue with WF is not that some of his stories are bad and some are OK... and some a good. THAT cannot be argued... since this author writes a lot of stories of varying quality.

<br></br>

the problem is that he raises these big marital issues that NEVER get talked about.

<br></br>

For example the husband KNOWS his wife is going to be the victim of a serious crime and he does NOTHING about it. <b> It seem having his wife upset at him is ore of a problem to this idiot husband than stopping a preplaneed and video recorded Rape.</b>

<br></br>

SECOND wilma's reaction to Alf's shameless flirting is pretty bad and hard to get past. It is obvious that she really is thinking about fucking Alf on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Having read most of your stories on Lit this is

the worst. The wife is an idiot and a slut. She refuses to believe anything her husband tells her, where is the trust that is the foundation to any marriage. He knows she has fucked around before and accepts that and the prelude to this affair. Then he finds out the guy plans to rape his wife, blackmail her, and turn her into a whore. Instead of going to the police or talking to his wife or calling the neighbors in to talk to his wife, he remains quiet and waits. Waits for what, his wife to be a whore? He knows they have a stun gun and that there are three men and walks in by himself with nothing, how stupid can you be? He is locked in the wine cellar while his wife is fed a drugged drink and the rape commenses, what did Alf expect him to do after the rape and he was released? He then breaks two arms on one man and those to flee, then goes to the locked bedroom and finds his wife topless and the guy locked in a bathroom, so instead of calling the police he calls the guys wife who is out whoring and pours his guts out to her. Then takes the wife to the hospital for drug testing, and the hospital didnt tell the police? Then the conman and whore leave town and the company that hired her as a whore collapses. None of these people should have ever had children, the IQ is to low and the genes are some of the worst in the gene pool. Then the idiot stays married to the slut that was played like a game of cards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's still only fiction!

WINTERFROG RULES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Lord!

W.T.F. It's a story, no wimp hubbies, no group sex or swinging, just a fun story. Thanks again, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The ending

My biggest problem with this was despite an interesting story, nothing seemed to change as you said "Wilma's and my marriage goes on as usual." It would have been good to see some development one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THE MOST CONSISTENT . . .

aspect of your stories is an incredibly stupid feminnzie as the wifey and an incredibly smart husband who ends up stumbling along until he 'rescues' his stupid wifey. I'm not complaining about that cause the truth of the matter is that IS the reality of all putas these days of feminazism and 'loving wimped out wuss' husbands. Toleration if rabid feminism is not my bag and at the end the husband is always satisfied and feels good after 'saving' his stupid wifey. Might you consider writing a story of the usual normal continuation of such stupid feminist wifey who will in fact NEVER learn a damned thing and get herself in more such situations due to her stubberness about her rabid adhesion to feminazism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid story

Worst story ever. Waste of time. It sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad, but ..

I usually like WF's stories. But not this one. As some readers already outlined, the storyline is OK but most unbelievable. In most of WF's stories, it's direct and to the point. In this, the husband is either overly confident or utterly stupid. And what about the consequences for the conmen. Nihil. Just move somewhere else and start all over.

WF it could have been much better. G

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Fun

If you take it lightheartedly! Of course, if you analyze in detail you lose the spirit of it. One thing that I wonder about is what does "as usual" mean in the context? Why did Wilma accept to cook the dinner? Sounds like she was looking for trouble! Thanks WF

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Piss off you pureists. Nothing satisfys you

Good god! where do these nutters come from? Is there anybody who expects stories on Literotica to be believable in the light of considered reason? So his wife accepted the flattery as nervousness on the part of Alf. She wasn't swayed by it. Shopping was OK. So yes, husband should have gone to the cops. But his is a man of action! Knight on a white horse! The Matt Dillon of American TV manhood. Lay back, enjoy the story. Don't sweat the small stuff. I can tell you even a very good marriage is rather dull for years at a time. Winterfrog! Good work!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Another good story

The action was to fast and the plot was very rushed. It did keep in line with the no wimp theme and that ain't bad. Fiction is still fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Show Author

The idiots who protest the plot path as hard to believe know little about how to formulate a story.<P>

If everything made sense and every character were as intelligent as Harry - there never would be a story worth telling as each situation to provide a story substance would be avoided by said smart people.<P>

This Author is to be credited by sustaining an effort to improve his craft by seeking help editing and constructive comment whenever possible.<P>

Your efforts are appreciated Author and you are looked forward to.

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

One of your best stories yet!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not your best

Winterfrog,

You've written many good stories, but this isn't one of them. It seems like you didn't think things through very much. For instance, there are all kinds of issues raised about the wife's behavior, how she's tolerating advances from this conman and not telling her husband about it. She even wants to keep socializing with the conman after reading an article about what a criminal he is! But it seems you're only interested in writing about the action. There are no consequences or lessons learned for the couple - the story even ends by saying their marriage continued exactly as before. Is that because the husband and wife were dumber than a box of rocks, or because you just didn't bother to treat your own story seriously? The husband's logic seems to be "my stupidity cancels out my wife's stupidity," which is truly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay

I have to agree with all commenters. Your stories always depict the wives as either stupid or generally willing to be a part of their own sexual seduction. They appear to never believe the husband who warns them before hand of what will happen if they persist in their actions. The wife goes right ahead without worry no matter what the husband gives them as evidence. They just call their husbands stupid and jealous men. They never heed the warnings about impending divorce until either too late, or in this case almost too late... Yet, I agree with the commenters who like your stories as well. They are different. And if the women in your country are actually all so dumb and easy to seduce...then your stories make sense! In any case, keep writing! I have heard that women in Scandanavian countries don't have high sexual moral values. Is that true? Or is it only true in your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the hubby was a sorry excuse for a man

wife had no respect for hubby.wife went to another wishes at his calling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a woman

the impulse to protect her from her own desire to ... believe alf? how many alf's or wannbe alf's would she be led asraty by? he acted and the plot was foiled. the underlying effect on the marriage, not so certain.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 14 years ago
Another curious glimpse into Scandanavian culture

Neat story as usual. It and the 'frog's other work give us an unusual glimpse into the culture of Scandinavia and other European countries. It seems that in these places infidelity is seen as no big deal if one follows a couple of simple rules. First and foremost it has to be limited to an out of town event like a conference. "a usual conference fuck" is alluded to in more than one of these stories. Other references to "Our glory night" and "once in a lifetime romance story" leads one to believe this practice is wide spread. The other caveat or rule is that as long as the cheaters are discrete and no real feelings of love occur between them the affair can be overlooked or ignored. One need only to look at Gordon Ramsey's alleged 7 year long affair for a real life example.

Contrast that with attitudes here in North America where even going to dinner/drinks with a member of the opposite sex without your spouse is frowned upon and is a cause for suspicion.

Given this contrast you can see why commenters from this side of the pond have such a hard time relating to stories by European writers.

I on the other hand say,

Keep up the great work.

Tyr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

There is some good imagination, i agree, but the stroy lacks the gravy or flow.

Sorry, didnt hit the spots well, it could definitely have been MUCH better.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
No cops; no jail for Alf?

The story is too improbable and I read nothing of interest so I rated it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what no police

story to improbable... just didnnot work..drugs rape... why no phone caLL TO THE POLICE...

victortheimmoralvictortheimmoralover 12 years ago
bullshit

crap crap crap and crap

worst story ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why stay married to the dumb cow wila

hardheaded cow and closet slut.she already had one affair.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
You pulled it off and kept the peace -

Sort of lol -

One guy with two arms in pieces and one scared half to death likely -

Nice job though and well done protection of the little lady heh -

BUTysir husband you need to check your morals too the ch\eating was wrong no matter why - you may yet pay for that one

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Maybe Wilma will listen to her husbands cautions next time.

I know that this is just a story (and a good story, thank you Winterfrog) but so many wives (and sometimes husbands) refuse to listen to the cautions of their mates and end up in the wrong. I, for one, did not listen to the cautions of my wife in 1962 and committed an act that followed me for years and still does to a certain extent. So, stop, look and listen before you step in some crap as you try to cross the street.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HARD TIMES IN BEDROCK

with Wilma as a future porn-star. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another cuck

Stupid story...about a guy who likes eating another guys come out of his wife.. Or a stupid bitch.. Who likes to cuck her wimpy so called man... Just another cuck

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Just another dumb ass commnet by thew tart on here dear annony

5 for your story!! It was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cucky

Cucky and cucky

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Listening is good

Everyone knows that when warned even by a reputable source you wonder what If!

Wilma was either a heartless wife or a dumb ass. If her husband was good to her and respected her and their relationship. Wilmas actions to disrespect her husband was uncalled for which to me she was the cause of their problems. The writer didn't cover why she disrespected her husbands warnings. He even showed her some of the information he found. The story has a feel good end but, is not complete. The are several aspects of a story like this that were never covered:

1. She had no reason to distrust her husband why did she threat him with such distain?

2. Why was there no police involvement?

3. Alf had been in the prison system was he completely free with no probation?

4. Did Alf actually rape Wilma?

5. What happen to the two guys that ran away. Particularly the one with two broken arms?

6. Finally Did Fred put that damn cat out and a second time?

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Rebellion costs

Wilma and her husband seem to love each other but Wilma almost lost everything because of rebellion. Wilma agreeing to cook for three men after husband explained his past and refused to cancel. We find out later that Laura tried to get Wilma to sleep around on husband. My main problem is that Wilma trusted excon Alf and Laura more than her loving husband. She only let husband come to rape party after he lost his temper. I hope in the end Laura learned what is important in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap story

This is a sex story site not a site for people to write stories to make themselves look like hero's, I believe that this is a true story but that your wife was fucked senseless by the three guys and that you were unable to stop it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The only cheating was done by the husband. Everybody need to read the story again and then let's read the comments how she should divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Divorce the bitch

Sorry but Wilma isn't worth saving. Get rid of her now and save yourself from her future stupid acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision.He gave her plenty of warnings which she ignored,he should have dumped her or separated for a while till she got off her high horse.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Attempted rape drugged why not cops called where arrest positive drugged

Confederates arrested? Complicity done before

Screw all that drive car through house Mercedes disabled wiring ripped tires flat quickly done

Dumb ass knew set up 3 to 1 and no planning for that

And then wine cellar trap

No cure for stupidity

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Losing

I must be losing my common senses, but I liked this Frog special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

alf and laura get caught and convicted to 50 years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again a good story made more interesting as English is not your native language. I do wonder though if your pacifism is due to your personality or if it is very similar to your countrymen's views on physical violence? Allowing Alf and his slut wife to start over in a new town seems very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cough. Pussy. Remember when Scandinavians were men? Yeah, I don't either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband should have demanded a little retribution for wife not trusting him. At the very least ask her why she didn't listen when he warned her. Not much of a loving wife there.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Ha Ha Ha! Loved Anon's " Cough. Pussy...." comment. Sad but oh so true. Winterfrog should be ashamed of writing this embarrassment of a story.

Storm113Storm113over 1 year ago

Are the laws in this country really this bad. Now I know why their crime stats look so good, they don't enforce anything. The hospital should've reported her drugging to the police and arrested these men. Hopefully, for the sake of this country's poor citizens this is just fictionalized.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story features dumb-ass WOKE characters. It is beyond the realm of fantasy and as most of his writings has almost no revenge even when opportunity presents itself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A real wimp who let his wife dictate his life. His worthless wife should have been out on her ass. Too bad Anne was already married.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

The only one to blame here is the MC. He had all the information needed to assess the situation correctly and take precautions. Instead he behaved like a mindless douche bag, got himself trapped and his wife drugged and almost raped.

Honestly the wife needs to find a real man that can act decisively and in an appropriate timescale. Someone that can protect her, not just by pure fluke.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Hilarious to read the scandanavians are pussies comment.

Ironic when it's written by an American who or who's ancestors ran away from the old world. Then criticises the descendents of the vikings, people who didn't give a S and travelled hundreds of miles in tiny boats to rape, pillage and murder.

Yet this pussy hides in his house with an ar 15 scared shirtless that some youth will rob or murder him.

Remember when Americans used to be real men, no I don't either, bunch of cowards that always run away from fair fights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous